Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:07 am
You last visited September 2, 2014, 9:59 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-3 double up system

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 2 years ago by a-train.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
a-train's avatar - money train.jpeg
columbia, sc
United States
Member #135804
November 29, 2012
20 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

on 11/17, the draw was 8-4-3. that gives me these pairs: 84, 43, 83. those pairs mirror to 15, 56, 16

How do you get pairs 15, 56, 16 when you mirror? Shouldn't the mirrors of 84,43 and 83 be 39,98,38?

ya... mirror was probably the wrong word. what i did was more of flipping it like this:

99=0

98=1

97=2

96=3

95=4

etc.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
    Member #128795
    June 2, 2012
    4817 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

ya... mirror was probably the wrong word. what i did was more of flipping it like this:

99=0

98=1

97=2

96=3

95=4

etc.

Ok, I see. Alright, I'll do some backtesting here with this and see what happens. Thanks.

Florida
      United States
      Member #135620
      November 27, 2012
      336 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Nice. If you don't mind, I may code this one as well. I named the systems after you on my site. I'll add a link back to the original post as well. I'm hoping this is coming across as helpful and not trying to steal ideas.

United States
        Member #128795
        June 2, 2012
        4817 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Nice. If you don't mind, I may code this one as well. I named the systems after you on my site. I'll add a link back to the original post as well. I'm hoping this is coming across as helpful and not trying to steal ideas.

I don't mind at all. You've got Carte Blanche on improvements of my systems. I need all the help I can get. Hurray! 

BTW, I saw the other system you had there too. Who are you?. lol

Where did you come from? It seems you just materialzed on LP just in the right moment and with the right remedy.

Talk about synchronicity.

Florida
          United States
          Member #135620
          November 27, 2012
          336 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Not much to me to be honest. Name is John. 32 years old. Got a wife/son/mortgage. Been programming for many years. Got into the lotto so I'm applying my programming skills to it.

Just to stay relevent. The most I've won was 10k on a quick pick PB. This was well before I got into crunching numbers. One number away from millions. Sad, but the 10k was nice.

United States
            Member #128795
            June 2, 2012
            4817 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Not much to me to be honest. Name is John. 32 years old. Got a wife/son/mortgage. Been programming for many years. Got into the lotto so I'm applying my programming skills to it.

Just to stay relevent. The most I've won was 10k on a quick pick PB. This was well before I got into crunching numbers. One number away from millions. Sad, but the 10k was nice.

I wasn't trying to interrogate you, lol

Cool, nice meeting you. oh BTW, welcome to LP.

I know the feeling of one number away, it happened to me with Fantasy Five, a few times.

But the 10k you won is sweet. Winning large amounts of money is the best natural rush. Top of the world MA !!!!!  lol

Florida
              United States
              Member #135620
              November 27, 2012
              336 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Ok, this one is up on the site as well. Enjoy. :) Can't wait unitl this 'new member' thing is over. Wish I could provide actual links. For anyone new reading, check my profile for the link to my site. All systems can be found there (if anyone has a system they'd like to see coded up, please let me know). Hopefully it makes testing easier.

As always, let me know if anyone encounters a bug.

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3544 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Ok, this one is up on the site as well. Enjoy. :) Can't wait unitl this 'new member' thing is over. Wish I could provide actual links. For anyone new reading, check my profile for the link to my site. All systems can be found there (if anyone has a system they'd like to see coded up, please let me know). Hopefully it makes testing easier.

Thanks Manual

Very Nice Work and FAST..

Link For Manuals Online Version of a couple of OnlyMoneys methods

http://lottodrawodds.com/

United States
                  Member #128795
                  June 2, 2012
                  4817 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:03 am - IP Logged

You are the star tonight. Thanks for the time and energy. Just like CarliG, Pogo, and many others with their efforts as well.

columbia, sc
                    United States
                    Member #135804
                    November 29, 2012
                    20 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

You are the star tonight. Thanks for the time and energy. Just like CarliG, Pogo, and many others with their efforts as well.

are you still using the fibonacci system? i was reading through the forum and still trying to process exactly how to play it. just curious if it's worth investing the time to figure it out.

columbia, sc
                      United States
                      Member #135804
                      November 29, 2012
                      20 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2012, 12:15 am - IP Logged

are you still using the fibonacci system? i was reading through the forum and still trying to process exactly how to play it. just curious if it's worth investing the time to figure it out.

to clarify, i get the fibonacci system. what i can't quite figure out is how you decide whether to stop on iteration 2, or 3, or 4 etc. like, do i play iteration 2 the draw after the numbers, then if nothing comes up, play 2 & 3 the draw after that, and repeat?

if i play all the numbers through iteration 7, that's gonna cost a fortune. don't mean to hijack the thread, just curious.