Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:55 am
You last visited August 22, 2014, 1:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The "Search" Thread

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottolaughs's avatar - avatar 3824.gif
California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
6126 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif  "Search and Ye Shall Find"  stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif

Like other frequent contributors here on the LP, I get many PM's asking for numbers. Unfortunately I don't have time to come up with a "magic list" of winning numbers everyday for every state. I post as time permits or if there's something new to share. But on a day to day basis...if you're looking for numbers to play then consider Lottery Post's Search Numbers Feature    your new best friend :) 

For newbies... I highly suggest upgrading your membership to Premium which will allow you to use this tool to its full advantage. Try it for a month (at only $7.95 it's a steal!!) and see what you've been missing :)

There is so much "searching" you can do that it's hard for me to know where to begin.

So let's begin with you and what questions you may have such as kinds of numbers you are looking for? Hot?Cold? Looking at just your state or All States? Pick 3,4,5 or 6? Or maybe you are curious how I come up with the numbers on my threads?

Be as specific as you can so that we can make a great demonstration here to all!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8811 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif  "Search and Ye Shall Find"  stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gifstavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif

Like other frequent contributors here on the LP, I get many PM's asking for numbers. Unfortunately I don't have time to come up with a "magic list" of winning numbers everyday for every state. I post as time permits or if there's something new to share. But on a day to day basis...if you're looking for numbers to play then consider Lottery Post's Search Numbers Feature    your new best friend :) 

For newbies... I highly suggest upgrading your membership to Premium which will allow you to use this tool to its full advantage. Try it for a month (at only $7.95 it's a steal!!) and see what you've been missing :)

There is so much "searching" you can do that it's hard for me to know where to begin.

So let's begin with you and what questions you may have such as kinds of numbers you are looking for? Hot?Cold? Looking at just your state or All States? Pick 3,4,5 or 6? Or maybe you are curious how I come up with the numbers on my threads?

Be as specific as you can so that we can make a great demonstration here to all!

Hello lottolaughs, are you writing about the Search Past Results that is found by going to the blue bar above & hovering the mouse over Results & then clicking on Search Past Results? 

California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      6126 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottolaughs, are you writing about the Search Past Results that is found by going to the blue bar above & hovering the mouse over Results & then clicking on Search Past Results? 

Hi Laverne! I'm talking about the "Search Drawings" blue bar on the left hand side there...where you just click on it to search the numbers for all the states. Oh,wait... I see what you mean...you're talking about the drop down menu above which leads you to the same thing,lol! I didn't realize that. See...you learn something new everyday :)

United States
        Member #124498
        March 14, 2012
        7024 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2012, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

Whats the best way to track the Patriot?  And long bottoming numbers.

Can you Pick a str8 in new york. 

Also how does platinum offer a greater advantage then just getting say gold.

Do you use deflate everyday?

California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          6126 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Whats the best way to track the Patriot?  And long bottoming numbers.

Can you Pick a str8 in new york. 

Also how does platinum offer a greater advantage then just getting say gold.

Do you use deflate everyday?

Whew,Lotto! LOL...let's see now. I'm not sure i understand your first question there. "Long bottoming" would be another way to say "longest out"? For which game?

To pick a P4 straight you could start with your state's hottest pairs which you can fine on the Pick 4 forum on my Just the Facts Thread. Then I would search them in all possible positions to see which one either comes out most (or least/overdue) You could then search which number comes out most with your chosen pairs...for an example I'll search it and post the answer here a little later after dinner :)

Platinum vs Gold....http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships 

Please take note I should have said PLATINUM membership to be able to use the "Search Drawings" feature...not premium like I said before. My boo boo.

And lastly,no I never do seem to use the deflate. There are tons of features here I haven't even gotten around to using.

California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            6126 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Ok,Boner...24 is by far the most popular pair in NY P4. It's come up the most in these patterns--

4xx2 and x24x

The next bit of info is that 5 and 6 come up most with the pair.

45x2  524x  4x52  x245

46x2  624x  4x62  x246   

Best bets for NY P4.

California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              6126 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2012, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

How to find the Hottest Pick 3 Digit For Your Game

Click "Search Drawings"

Select Your State and "Pick 3 Games" or "Both Mid and Eve"

Enter 0 in the first box. Leave the "Match Straight" and "Match Boxed"'s checked.

Change "Date Range To Search" to All Available History. Presto!

Now go back and enter 1 through 9 each individually.

Once you've found that Hottest Digit, go back and search to see which number it comes up most with for YOUR HOTTEST PAIR :)

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                NC
                United States
                Member #29378
                January 1, 2006
                533 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Whew,Lotto! LOL...let's see now. I'm not sure i understand your first question there. "Long bottoming" would be another way to say "longest out"? For which game?

To pick a P4 straight you could start with your state's hottest pairs which you can fine on the Pick 4 forum on my Just the Facts Thread. Then I would search them in all possible positions to see which one either comes out most (or least/overdue) You could then search which number comes out most with your chosen pairs...for an example I'll search it and post the answer here a little later after dinner :)

Platinum vs Gold....http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships 

Please take note I should have said PLATINUM membership to be able to use the "Search Drawings" feature...not premium like I said before. My boo boo.

And lastly,no I never do seem to use the deflate. There are tons of features here I haven't even gotten around to using.

He's working you LL. rofl, Pogo ;-)

California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  6126 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

He's working you LL. rofl, Pogo ;-)

Ha Ha...yes :)  Boner....your 'weird speak' is showing through again :)

Nice to see ya,Pogo! Thanks for dropping in :)

USA
                    United States
                    Member #120393
                    December 18, 2011
                    190 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Ok,Boner...24 is by far the most popular pair in NY P4. It's come up the most in these patterns--

4xx2 and x24x

45x2  524x  4x52  x245

46x2  624x  4x62  x246   

Best bets for NY P4.

can you please show the search steps you took to come up with these results.

thanks for this thread

California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      6126 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2012, 8:44 am - IP Logged

can you please show the search steps you took to come up with these results.

thanks for this thread

Hello cwapena!

Select NY then Both Mid and Eve Win 4

Uncheck the "Matched Box" box

Set the "Date Range" to All history available

Punch in each of these patterns seperately and write down how many times they each came out.

24xx  2x4x  2xx4  xx24

42xx  4x2x  4xx2  xx42

x24x  x42x

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8811 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2012, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

4xx2 and x24x

45x2  524x  4x52  x245

46x2  624x  4x62  x246   

Best bets for NY P4.

lottolaughs, how did you find out that "24 is by far the most popular pair in NY P4"? Did you search all of the pair combinations using all history?

California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          6126 Posts
                          Posted: December 7, 2012, 9:50 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs, how did you find out that "24 is by far the most popular pair in NY P4"? Did you search all of the pair combinations using all history?

Hi laverne! The way I do it is to first search what the hottest digit is. In NY it was number 2 when searched and posted on my Just the Facts thread. I do this every 6 months at the least. So if 2 is our hottest number then 2 with 0 through 9 would be our hottest pairs. Of course you could also search each pair individually which, if you have the time, is a smart thing to do. But in a crunch I always go with the hottest digit. Next I searched 20,21,22,23 etc and found number 4 came up most with 2. Everyone will come to their own conclusion how to search...these are just some basic ideas :) 

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8811 Posts
                            Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi laverne! The way I do it is to first search what the hottest digit is. In NY it was number 2 when searched and posted on my Just the Facts thread. I do this every 6 months at the least. So if 2 is our hottest number then 2 with 0 through 9 would be our hottest pairs. Of course you could also search each pair individually which, if you have the time, is a smart thing to do. But in a crunch I always go with the hottest digit. Next I searched 20,21,22,23 etc and found number 4 came up most with 2. Everyone will come to their own conclusion how to search...these are just some basic ideas :) 

Thanks lottolaughs for your explanation!

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                              Member #76986
                              July 10, 2009
                              6170 Posts
                              Posted: December 7, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

This is very useful information!  There is so much to learn in LP

and from the generosity of its members!  Thanks, Lottolaughs! Sun Smiley