Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:26 am
You last visited October 2, 2014, 6:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Greenfox.

Page 1 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107248
March 4, 2011
827 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2012, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Hi again everyone. I hope everyone has been doing good and things have been well for everyone. It's been a while since i been on here. Been a while since i have been able to do any work on the numbers. Just receently been able to do anything. Have had a couple of family losses and just life in general had put a hold on all my work. I have done some research in the past few weeks and have been loving what I've been seeing. Doing a lot of studying on numbers in general and have a ton of info to share with everyone.  Anyway, something got me to looking at my old roots workout a little while back. Been absolutely loving how it has been working out and the new findings with it. I let my mind talk me out of two wins alone this week. It wasn't the workouts fault though. Sometimes the brain will talk us out of what should be if we let it. Maybe everyone remembers this one from a while back. It's the root and sum trick i throwed out there. Only this time i know a little more about how it works. Will probably never know why it does what it does. It's just my theory on how numbers work. This one is the 8-2-2 that hit here in NC on the December 2 evening game. Using the roots of the two previous evening games draws. C-H 13 and 14 in the pic are the results of 3 and 0. C-H 21 and 22 are the results of 7 and 6. I have carried them over under the square roots to show their workings. In this one you can see the 8-2-2 in the workout of the 3 and 0 plainly in the corner. You have to look a little deeper in the workout of the 7 and 6 though. That is explained in the copies on the right under the roots. For the numbers in the 9 and 2 there is nothing but simple math to that part. Such as 9+2=11, 11 is 1+1=2 and it is also 1-1=0. I'll have to get into the workings of 0 and 5 and all that a little more later. I'm sure all that has been explained on here before, but just incase.... I know i started on it before my absence. I will show what i have learned about all numbers as soon as i can. But anyway, here is something to mull over for a spell if anyone is interested.

I have been learning a little bit more about excel also. I have a few workbooks I've been formulating for this workout and for another trick i use to help narrow it down to where this works perfectly. These new books are near complete and i will upload them and give links for anuone interested in them. They are free and always will be. They really have been working great. Working so well i guarantee hits. Just about anytime someone wants to. It's gonna take a few days for me to finish up the books. It will take a few days to explain how they work. It will take a little bit to understand what I've seen about the workings of numbers. None of what i will be showing and sharing will be harder than anything you did in kindergarten or 1st grade mathematically.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about this part. This was the 2nd day (or night) of December. 8-2-2 is 8+2=10+2=12. 12 is the second unnatural number in the teens. 2 is the second natural whole number. 12 is also 1+2=3 or 2-1=1. That's two whole numbers that make 12. 1 and 3. 1 and 3 also has a difference of 2.

For the day game of December 2nd, 8-8-9 was the numbers. 8+8=16+9=25. That doesn't look like much with it being 25 huh? Well when i get into the depths of 5 more it will make more sense.

Ok, here is one part of this. I have a few more of these to fix and show real quick then i will get into that 25 to see if it makes sense to anyone else.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107248
    March 4, 2011
    827 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Here is tonights workout. Nice and fresh. 8-8-1 hit here in NC for the evening. Same principle here. Same results as the last post. There is no root of 0. 0 is an unnatural whoe number. I don't know how many times before i tried to explain about the 0 hitting in the 3 and 4 games. You can all look at your states games and see the funny looking happenings that it brings each time. Like, the halfing, doubling, repeating of the previous number. Or how it does on the single digit root numbers. 4 and 9. How many times does the number after 0 and 4 pop up and be 4 again? How about 6 right after? 2 the root of 4. 2+4=6. How about 8? 4 doubled. How about 9 after 0 and 4? How does 4 get to 9???? 5???? That will be part of my showing what I'm sure is already on here. Here, that 8 repeated again in the same spot. And the 7 and 3 add up to 10 here. 1 was a number drawn. And just a guess here. 5+1=6. 8 doubled is 16. 6 is the sixth natural whole number. 16 is the sixth teen number. That 5 there is more than a 5 also. Going to get to that.

I showed on this one a second part also. You should be able to see it over and over again in each workout. Yeah, i know numbers add up. They always have and will. 3+4 will never be anything but 7 though. This is just too odd to not be something though. To me anyway it is. Anywho, here is the last game that was drawn here.

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3544 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Here is tonights workout. Nice and fresh. 8-8-1 hit here in NC for the evening. Same principle here. Same results as the last post. There is no root of 0. 0 is an unnatural whoe number. I don't know how many times before i tried to explain about the 0 hitting in the 3 and 4 games. You can all look at your states games and see the funny looking happenings that it brings each time. Like, the halfing, doubling, repeating of the previous number. Or how it does on the single digit root numbers. 4 and 9. How many times does the number after 0 and 4 pop up and be 4 again? How about 6 right after? 2 the root of 4. 2+4=6. How about 8? 4 doubled. How about 9 after 0 and 4? How does 4 get to 9???? 5???? That will be part of my showing what I'm sure is already on here. Here, that 8 repeated again in the same spot. And the 7 and 3 add up to 10 here. 1 was a number drawn. And just a guess here. 5+1=6. 8 doubled is 16. 6 is the sixth natural whole number. 16 is the sixth teen number. That 5 there is more than a 5 also. Going to get to that.

I showed on this one a second part also. You should be able to see it over and over again in each workout. Yeah, i know numbers add up. They always have and will. 3+4 will never be anything but 7 though. This is just too odd to not be something though. To me anyway it is. Anywho, here is the last game that was drawn here.

Not really sure of what Im looking at , but it does look very interesting. Hope eventually you can make the sheet available and do some sort of tutorial ,

Thanks For Your Willingness to Share

Carlig

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107248
        March 4, 2011
        827 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2012, 1:28 am - IP Logged

Not really sure of what Im looking at , but it does look very interesting. Hope eventually you can make the sheet available and do some sort of tutorial ,

Thanks For Your Willingness to Share

Carlig

Hi again CarliG. This is the square root workout i put on here when i first joined. Getting the square roots of the first previous numbers, taking the sums of the first and second previous numbers and going over in the roots and marking the numbers. Just placing the results on top of each other and this is what it does. I didn't really have the full knowledge of numbers before. I still don't know everything about numbers, but I've seen a lot with them. I just saw this part with the numbers adding and being in different spots the other night just looking them over. In the past two weeks from just playing around with it, i would have had two hits, and have pulled at least two of three numbers everytime. Faulty brain circuits is the reason for the misses. Not this workout. The numbers have been there everytime i have worked on them with the pick 3. Haven't tried it again with the pick 4 yet. I think it will be easy to apply this to the 4 games though.

I will get it all done as fast as i can and get it out to everyone.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107248
          March 4, 2011
          827 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2012, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Here is another one. This was the 9-8-9 that hit here on the 27th of November. First off let me point out that 9 is a sum of 27. 2+7=9.  27 also has a subtracted sum of 5. 9 doubled is 18. (Which is a sum of 7 and 9). Anytime that we half an odd number there is always a .5 in there. Everytime right? 9 doubles with and 8 on the 27th. I hope i don't have to explain that. LOL. This was in the month of November. November is the 11th month. 11 is either 0 or 2, depending on subtracting or adding. 2 is doubled. Anytime we double something, it is always by 2. I can keep going with that if need be. I will when i start on the 5 and it's workings. But for now, i think you all get the picture about the date and the numbers. For the sum of the numbers that hit, 9+8=17+9=26. 2+6=8. 26 also has a subtracted sum of 4. The root of 4 is 2. Needed to throw that in there with all this. Now for this workout...

I'm going to go a little more in depth with this one for everyone. This may get a little confusing. I'm just going to tell it like i see it though. It will sink in. I'm going to try to show what i see in the inner workings more on this one than the final results. They are easily seen below. The first workout of the 7 and 5 only shows the 9. There is no 8 in the root of 7. There are 0's and 5's though. Keep that in mind for later with my other stuff I'll put on here.

On the 7 and 5 workout. the 9 that shows up in the 7 and 5 workout, is 14 digits over in the root of 7. 14 is either 3 or 5 depending again. 3 and 5 has an added sum of 8. Again, no 8 in the root of 7. We're not using the root of 5 here, but,,,, in the root of 5, 8 is 14 over again, and 27 over. Both sums of 5 there. And 3 and 9. (3 is the root of 9 BTW). We are working with the root of 7 here, and the sums of 7 and 5 in that root. 5 is .5 (half of all odd numbers) Doubles on this date keep in mind. Doubles of 9 on the 27th of the 11th (0-2) month with the 8 drawn. 8 (18) which =9. On the 27th (5-9). I know there are plenty on here that can see where i'm going with this.  LOL. With that 9 doubled being 18 you also have 7. Which is the number we are working off of on this workout. 7 and 5 are the first numbers drawn from the two previous games. The 3 in cell C5 below is in the root of 7, 7 digits over. The 5 that is in cell D5 is 16 (5-7) digits over. The 5 that is in C6 is 5 digits over. The 9 that is in D6 is 14 (3-5) digits over. These are the numbers that make up the 9-8-9 in the 7 and 5 workout.

Now for the 8 and 6 workout. First look at the 0 and 9 in E14 and F14. 7's to the left and right. That 9 is 17 spaces over in the root of 8. 17 is a sum of 6 and 8. 1+7 and 7-1. There is a 6 in F13 with a 0 right below that. That 0 is 15 (6) digits over in the root of 8, the 6 is 19 ((8) or (10)) digits over in the root of 8. 6 is a 9 upside down right. 6 doubled is also 12 or 2. 2 is the meaning of doubled. (12 BTW is also 3, half of 6). Now there should be an 8 there under that 6 to give the 989. Here though we have the 0 and 6. 6 is (16) 8 doubled, that same 6 turned upside down to make a 9 is 9 doubled to make an 8. Doubled by the 0??? That 0 is 15 digits over. 15 is 4 or 6. 4 has a root of 2, 6 doubled is 12 (2) and there is a difference of 2. Something to that effect. Notice the 8 hit here off of the numbers 6 and 8. Repeated. Happened 2wice in a row. LOL. And a 0 was involved.
          Now, if your still reading this, your either following me or your jaw is as numb as my butt from setting here and your thinking is this guy an idiot. LOL. But it makes sense to me anyway.
          Further on here. The 6 and 8 workout. I'm just going to show the count over number for now. I'm tired and have my first check up in nearly 30 years in about 7 hours. The first 9 in the mirrored effect is 6 digits over. The 8 is 15 digits over. 15 is 6 or 4. 4 is half of 8 and 2/3 of 6. The other 9 is 17 over. 17 is 6 or 8. The numbers we are working with. Uh gain. LOL
          But then again, their just numbers. LOL.
          I will be back with more. Ya'll have to see what I'm saying with this. Someone out there has to. I can't be the only fruit loop out there.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107248
            March 4, 2011
            827 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:04 am - IP Logged

Ok. Here is some of the workbooks. They aren't fully automated, but are plenty enough to get it going easy and still fairly fast. The way they are made up is in months. There is a set for day draws and for evening draws. It is best to download them, make a folder for each month with a seperate folder in each month for the day draws and the evening draws. Right now, until i learn more about excel, there will be a litle work involved in them. Each one takes about 5 to 10 minutes to get started but after that it only takes about 3 minutes to put in each game.

With the folders set up as months, with subfolders as day and evening. All you have to do is open the Even/Odd book and put in the numbers drawn on their respected date. Or as they are in the first page game numbers. Once you put the numbers drawn in, it will pretty much fill up the rest of it for you. I'll give examples and show anyone interested in how to finish filling them in and how to use them.

I have a  November of 2012 book made up so anyone can fill it in and see what it does, learn the patterns and what to do with them. There will be four books for each day and evening folder for each month. It's real easy to fill in and figure out.
            I will lay the links out here to make it easier for anyone interested to get it in order. I even have a 1000 game set up that is fixed as day and evening to keep track of each game in that order if someone wants it.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107248
              March 4, 2011
              827 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:11 am - IP Logged

This one is the November setup.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ccaofq

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ncfu5a

http://www.sendspace.com/file/294l3f

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9iffk3

The first one is the Even/Odd book. It's the only one that the numbers are needed to be put into. It will fill in the other books and sheets. I'll give examples for the filling in process next then get the other links.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107248
                March 4, 2011
                827 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:37 am - IP Logged

This is what the first page of each book looks like. If you put the numbers in the even/odd book and leave it open while your working it will fill in the others for you. This part only takes as long as it does to type in the numbers. Page two on the even/odd needs nothing done to it. The up/down books may need a second of work, but not usually. I'll give a demo of it also.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107248
                  March 4, 2011
                  827 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:47 am - IP Logged

Once the numbers are put into the even/odd main sheet, the 3rd, 4th and 5th sheet will look like this.

The 3rd sheet is for the first number, 4th for the second number and 5th for the 3rd number drawn. It separates each out as to what exactly it has done in the draw. This is the even/odd section of the first number. The only work needed on these three pages is the filling in of the non-highlighted cells in the 2nd, 3rd  and 4th columns over from the left. I have the numbers already in each page and they only need copied and pasted in. The highlighted areas are already counting up and done. I couldn't find a way to fill in the small filler numbers automatically, and they are necessary for the 6-11columns to do their jobs. But, it really only takes seconds to put a draw in still with this. 

I will finish showing what needs to be done then explain how this all works.

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
                    MIAMI
                    United States
                    Member #99693
                    October 29, 2010
                    527 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:49 am - IP Logged

good mornig my friend good to see you

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107248
                      March 4, 2011
                      827 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:56 am - IP Logged

good mornig my friend good to see you

Mister LuCKNER Sir, glad to hear from you. It's been a while. Finally getting back into this to see what can be done. How ya been? Have you moved on us?

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
                        MIAMI
                        United States
                        Member #99693
                        October 29, 2010
                        527 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2012, 5:09 am - IP Logged

SIR FOX am still at the same place, am good ,wish you and your family the best . i been working whit missing sums to get a hit some it has been good but some

time they take a little long to show or some time i play the wrong sets .couse i don't play doubles or tripps . am reading what you have here .

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107248
                          March 4, 2011
                          827 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

I thought it says your in Miami now. Yeah, they're all doing good. Hope you and yours are doing good there. I've been playing around with this again for a couple of weeks now. Hadn't been able to do any work on any of it in about a year. Was a full year behind on my Powerball game. Been figuring out this excel a little here and there and got it all caught up though. This has been pulling the numbers up every time so far. It takes about 5 minutes to get started then, fills up fast with each new set. Once it's updated with the new numbers, it takes a few minutes to look the numbers over, but it's been doing real, real well. Just wish i knew more about the formula writing than i do, but i'm a little better than i was. I've been really tickled with the outcome of it.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107248
                            March 4, 2011
                            827 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2012, 5:35 am - IP Logged

This is the searching book. There is a sheet for each day of the month in each book. Once the numbers are put into the even/odd book this will fill in the majority of what it needs. The numbers from the previous two games will go into AP-AR 15 and AP-AR 17.They will also go into column B. From here it will show you what roots you need to use. The top yellow cell of B will be the root you need to copy and paste from the right. Say that B2 is a 2, just copy AJ3 thru BN3 into C2 and C3. Thats all the work thats needed done to this part.

Below is an example of what will happen when the numbers are put into the even/odd first sheet.

Example:

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107248
                              March 4, 2011
                              827 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2012, 5:53 am - IP Logged

This is part of the counter section in the EE-OO Up/Down and E-O Up/ Down books. This will be on the 3rd, 4th and 5th sheets of each book. This will be where the most work has to be do to the books. It still only takes a few minutes to get this going and then to fill in each new game only takes seconds.

I counldn't find nor create a formula that would make the highlighted cells count up on the Up/Down sheets like i did in the even/odd sheets, but all one has to do is where there is a 1 in the cell just start at the bottom and count up. Once they are all counted up, they will highlight themselves and the number drawn will be shown in the lefthand cell. The 9,8,8,1 in the second row over is the number drawn. Then the 2,5,9 then the 1 and so on. The highlighted cells are just counters. Each page that counts has a chart like the one to the left. Thats another thing i couldn't figure out how to do yet. These are just to copy and paste in the empty cells so the counters can finish out the process. Like i said, minutes is all this takes. This is all simple, and fast to do. Once it's set up, and is used a couple of times, it's like pie to use and work with.

Page 1 of 53