Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:55 pm
You last visited September 30, 2014, 5:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some new results on some old techniques.

Topic closed. 792 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Greenfox.

Page 31 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
Greenfox's avatar - IMAG01562
Burnsville
United States
Member #107248
March 4, 2011
827 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2013, 12:41 am - IP Logged

And the 1-26-13 California i promised to do for the day draw. I think that got the ones i said i would do. I see a 6 again for here. And a 4. And maybe a 2???? Yep. Sounds good to me.

You can't steal second and keep your foot on FIRST!!!

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength”.

-Arnold (Ahnald) Schwarzenegger-

Burnsville
    United States
    Member #107248
    March 4, 2011
    827 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2013, 3:21 am - IP Logged

Let me try posting those links again. Don't know what happenend to them that they didn't take.

Try these.

1-2013 days:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nsy8sz

Evening 1-2013:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9kckak"

Burnsville
      United States
      Member #107248
      March 4, 2011
      827 Posts
      Posted: January 27, 2013, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Figured I'd show this first. Theres one more in the truck. These are for the 0-0-1 that came in here tonight. Yeah, i ran off a couple bears, growling over these. Below is the workout and you'll see why. I only play one set of numbers when i play, so this is progress i guess. Maybe there is something there.

Pay particular attention to the cells J59, L59, J62 and L62. J62 is 8, L62 is 2. Combined is 10 then 1. So you have 0 - 0 over 1.

Down thru J you have 6 over 3, 3, 3. 6 is 1 and 5. If the 5 and 0 are polar opposites you have 1 and 0. Then 3-3=0, 3-3=0. Or if you add the 6 to the 3 you have 9 and 9 is 0-1=9. Opposite of that is 5 over 5, 5, 5. I don't need to even say anything there.

Two 1's came up in AE 59 and 60. That's why i went with the doubles of 1 and not 0. Just look in Z and AA and AE AF.

AE and AF 70 and 71 is AE and AF 75 over 76 brought up and subtracted and added around that set. The set to the left is the same as this but from Z and AA.

Burnsville
        United States
        Member #107248
        March 4, 2011
        827 Posts
        Posted: January 27, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

This is for the 5-2-4 that came in here today.

I've been noticing on these the inner randomness. I know, they are numbers. But each one has a pattern that can be found. Like here. Take AD thru AG rows 63 thru 66. This section is from the AE and AF 75 and 76. See the 08 over 46. That's just going around those four numbers adding on one side and subtracting on the other. You can see all the dark green cells there. That is the 5-2-4 that hit. Take row 62, AD thru AG. You have 4456 here. With the double 4's on the left of the 5, then on the right there is a 6. What plus 4 = 6? 2. So you have 5-2-4 right there. The four above this row. You have 2461. There is the 2 and 4 with 6-1=5 again.

In the set above this last one, AD thru AG, 63 thru 66. The center numbers of the cube comes from the 0 - 8, 4 - 6 from below. Only here, the 0's have been flipped to 5 with the 6's flipped to 9. And vece-versa. This part is for the testing of the odd/even parallel that I've been facing and looking for. On this one, you notice there is no 2 showing. But, there is the 5 and 4 showing a plenty. See the 3 and 1 twice, kind of patternized? 3-1=2.

To the left of that set, this is the same. Only this one comes from the subtracted numbers in Z and AA 75 and 76. You can see the 0 - 6 over 0 - 6 in Z and AA 75 and 76. Here they have both been flipped. The to 0's went to 5's and the two 6's went to 9. See the pattern of the 4's and 5's? See the three 9's. The three 9's total 27 which is 5 and 9. 4 and 5 is 9. There is one 1 left over there with two 0's. Do the 0's double the 1?

In the cube below this one. With 0 - 6 over 0 - 6 in the center. You can see the four 4's running down the side. With all the 6's and 3's. Those 6's and 3's end up totalling 36. Which is either 3 or 9. Nine just like the set above it. Then you have 10 there in a cell by it's self.

The 6 in AE60 came up as part of the finding formulating I'm working on. Now, everytime I've ran this, that number has either showed up in the next draw, or the next draw has at least two numbers that total this number. Everytime. 

And i guess there is no resemblance what so ever in the 5-2-4 from the 0-5-4-4 that hit here at all.

Sorry for taking so long to get this on here, had to stop for supper. I don't work well on an empty stomach. Or setting in pee pants. So, sometimes i gotta break for a few. LOL.

Burnsville
          United States
          Member #107248
          March 4, 2011
          827 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Still seeing what this thing will do. If anything. I see things with it, that show me that it can work, AND see the inner randomness with it. Not a randomness that is all over the place, but, more in selective small patterns. Whether it's just me seeing the numbers and getting lucky, there is something with it, or it's nothing at all. I'm still seeing something with it. There are times that the numbers just kind of jump out at me and i know they are what to play. And there are times when i have to dig a little deeper. That 0-0-1 that hit last night was my fault only that i switched the 0 to a 1. I got that little voice that told me to go back and get it with 001 just a short distance from the store where i purchased it, but failed to do so. And on the chart i knew that was what it was going to be, but wanted to make it be 110. I just can't do that. Well, I'll keep at it is all i can say.

This is for the 0-4-6 and the 5-1-9-2 that came in tonight.On this one you can see in Y thru AG rows 63 thru 72 the reversal process that happens when switching the 0's to 5's and the 6's to 9's and vice-versa and in the regular as they came out. 69 down more has the 0-4-6 in the first block with just the regular info from the subtracted negative top section. The positive added has more of the pick 4. Both of the switching positions in rows 63 thru 66 have the mixture of both. It's a mixture because the 5-1-9-2 and the 0-4-6 are kind of the same. 4 is 5-1. 6 is 5 and 1. 6 flips to 9. 4 and 6 is 10 and then 9 or 1. 4-6=2.

Another thing i noticed was that today, the 27th, numbers was 524 and 0544. With the 27 you have 5 or 9. You all probably already know that though. And as it got closer to the 28th with the evening draw, it looks like it is moving more towards the 6 and 10 (1-9). While still keeping in touch with the 27th. If that makes sense. I've been looking into that somewhat. Especially with the triples. It's pretty interesting what I've came up with on that. But that's a different thread.

Burnsville
            United States
            Member #107248
            March 4, 2011
            827 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2013, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

For those that are lost as to what I'm doing here. I couldn't find a better example than this one. All the data I have been posting is coming from these two sets of numbers. What you are seeing on the left is the numbers that where just drew. Both evening numbers. You can see the 8 over 3 in the yellow and blue cells in  rows 5 and 6. That is the 8 being the first number from the, well, it blowing it up made the date to big for the cell. But you can see the 7-1-5 that hit on the 13th. Under it is the 8-2-8 from the 12th and the 3-2-8 from the 11th. In rows 5 and 6 in the yellow and blue cells. That is the 8 from the first number of the 12th and the 3 from the first number of the 11th. Then going all the way around it adding and subtracting. Getting all total whole number results.

The second set down is the 2 from the 12th and the 2 from the 11th. Both second numbers drawn. Then the third seet down is the 8 from the 12th and the 8 from the 11th. Both the third number drawn. These are put out three times. Since it was for a pick 3 number game. Under X in BI row 14, that is the number of times 0 showed up in H thru AE. 0 showed up 75 times within all 9 sets. 1 showed up 0 times. You can count them if you wish. There are 21 0's in the top three sets going horizontal. 36 in the second three sets. And 18 in the last three sets. That totals 75. Now remember here, 7-1-5 hit. (75) (7 - 1 - 5) Just from the 0.

If you take 75 and total it up you have 7+5=12 and is either 1 or 3.

The parts I have been showing lately stem from these numbers. The X of 0 and 1 from these set.

The roots on the left have been eliminated on this workout. I just blacked them out.

Here is the second part of this. You can see the 75 over 00 in AF and AG. The rest is round and round with nothing but addition and subtraction. This one was one of those, wish I'd played. As soon as i saw this one, i knew it was 7-1-5. That was about a 10 second view. But, I didn't even try to play. No good if i don't use it. DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the new addition that I've been showing. The pick 4 for this evening was 1-4-4-0.

Burnsville
              United States
              Member #107248
              March 4, 2011
              827 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

The workout for this evening. 1-28-13.

0 had a count of 99 times. 1 had a count of 9. So I'm very interested to see where this one goes.

Burnsville
                United States
                Member #107248
                March 4, 2011
                827 Posts
                Posted: January 29, 2013, 3:04 am - IP Logged

This is what i wanted the pre-draw test info for.

This was the 1-0-9 that came in on the 1-1-11 draw.

This is the workout for that draw. The 109 is all highlighted green. The pre-draw is in yellow. In AD thru AG 63 thru 66 other than the 109 in there is 4's and 5's.

In I54 thru I 57. In I49 thru I52. In J54 thru J56. May be a fluke and need to test more, but looks pretty cool.

Burnsville
                  United States
                  Member #107248
                  March 4, 2011
                  827 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2013, 3:19 am - IP Logged

1-3-11 pre-draw numbers and the 274 that hit.

This one is odd the way it has the pre-draw numbers together in the separate sets. An awful lot of 9's to be in there and for 2 and 7 to hit. 2+7=9.

That's about all i can handle tonight. Gotta get to bed.

Best of luck to all today!!!!

Burnsville
                    United States
                    Member #107248
                    March 4, 2011
                    827 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2013, 3:29 am - IP Logged

This is what i wanted the pre-draw test info for.

This was the 1-0-9 that came in on the 1-1-11 draw.

This is the workout for that draw. The 109 is all highlighted green. The pre-draw is in yellow. In AD thru AG 63 thru 66 other than the 109 in there is 4's and 5's.

In I54 thru I 57. In I49 thru I52. In J54 thru J56. May be a fluke and need to test more, but looks pretty cool.

Sorry. Couldn't go to bed with this on my mind. This is that section from the 1-0-9 with all the pre-draws highlighted. The 0 hit in the regular draw also so it's already highlighted green. They are bunched together here also.

OK. Now, I'm going to bed.

Burnsville
                      United States
                      Member #107248
                      March 4, 2011
                      827 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2013, 3:45 am - IP Logged

Not sure of the newer pre-draws are released yet or not. Would anyone know if there where any 2-3, 1-4, or 1-6 combos in the 1-25-2013 day draw for here? Pick 3 and 4. If not, i can check later. Just got a hunch.

K, NOW, I'm going to bed. Thanks guys and gals!!!

Burnsville
                        United States
                        Member #107248
                        March 4, 2011
                        827 Posts
                        Posted: January 30, 2013, 1:53 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone. I was seeing so much with the 4 draw with this thing, i decided to go ahead and fix it so it could tag along for the ride. If it will work on both games, why not kill two birds? So, although it's the same work, i just copied some cells over and gave the 4 it's own little section. Where i could type in the numbers and have them light up and i could see what is going on with them. Nothing big or anything, but a spot just for the 4. So, this is what it looks like now. I also added to where you can see the numbers drawn without having to up and down the page. Once the first sheet has the numbers put in, it will fill out cells AD,AE, AF row 62. I haven't added a draw sheet for the 4 yet, but will. Probably be on the same sheet together. Then AX62 thru BA62 will show the numbers for the 4.

First thing i wanted to show on this one was part of my selection process. That is in G thru V, row 64 down. Now, I'm still working on getting this to do what i see with it, it has been doing farily well on the 4 draw. You can see here that 6-2-9-1 was the #'s for the 28th eve. game here. Excluding the unfilled cells in Q and R, you can probably see 6-1-9-2 there. If you do a little squinting. LOL. JK. It seems to want to show up here for the 4 instead of the 3. Well, more so for the 4. Which that's, ok also. HIt the 4, pay the taxes with the 3. Or hit one or the other. Either way. I also added the counters. Which is the 0-9 columns in AI-AJ and then again in BD-BE. These count the number of times that each number shows up in the four outlined cubes. Now,,,,below.....

This is the right hand section blew up so i can show what to look for. Incase anyone is using these. The main thing I've been noticing is the patterns. On  the bottom part of these, where i have the arrows going from  6 to 6 to 6. These have been showing up more than not. Take the 6 where the arrows are being pointed to. You have to look for things like this with this. This number almost always, shows up in the next draw. The key, so far as to whether it does or not is this. Look straight across, in the center of the two arrows, with the other two 6's. You will see a 1 over a 5 there. 1 and 5 do equal 6. So that's a pretty good sign the 6 will be coming up. Now, if all that matches up and you think that 6 is coming, (or whatever) place a 6 in one of the cells beside "Pick 4". It will highlight all the 6's in the three sets, top to bottom of this new addition for the 4.  Now, see that 2 to the right and down of the arrows? Look straight across and you will see 3 beside 5. 5-3 does =2. You can also see a 2 in the negative-subtracted side. Just to the right of the 13. And a 2 in the positive-added side. Above the top 6 on the right. You see how the 2 is here in the N-S side and there is a 2 in the P-S side. AND, the 4 beside that 2 is 4-2=2? So this matches up and just put a 2 in the cells like you did the 6. Now your really seeing a pattern. See the 1 in the P-P side, beside the 9. Now there isn't a 1 or a way to subtract or add for a 1 in the negative side. But, using the evil twin of the 0, the 5, you have 6-5=1. Now you have a match. Plus you have 1 in the NP side, below the 4, (just above the arrow pointed 6?), 1 at the bottom left corner and a 1 in the P-P side.

Now you have 6-2-1. If you look in the Negative side you have 2-4 over, 9-1, over 0-6, over 2-4 then 1-3. Start with that 1 in the bottom corner, then go to the 2, switch over to the 6 then to the 9. Now from the top left corner. Start with the 2, go to the 9, then to the 1 then to the 6. It goes from top to bottom both directions. The other side you can see close to the same thing. Only on this side, you have to subtract the 3 from the 5. But it's there. Top to bottom then back up. So there are randomnization to the games, but if you look deep enough, you can find a thread to unravel.

In the right hand cube under where it says AE-AF,75,76. The second one down. You can see all the 2's over 6's. But, no 1's or 9's. There is an 8 attached there though. 9-1=8. The 4 attached, I'm debating whether or not, it goes with a polar-opposite of 0(5), and gives 4+5=9 or 5-4=1. OR if the 10 attached is the 9 or 1. NOT really. (The 10 is there from a the subtraction formula i have where 0 is made to be 10 to give all the other 0-???) So, I'd say the 0 as 5.

You can see all the patterns in the rest of it. FOR ANYONE USING IT, IT'S BEST TO LET YOU DO SOME OF IT ANYWAY. That's the main reason. As much as i have going on and, as much as I'd love to just give out numbers that woud make all of us rich, there is no way I have time to right now anyway. Plus I'm still figuring some of it out myself. And how to spell aparently, since myself isn't spelled msyelf. LOL.

Anyone using this and don't understand part/parts of it, and need help, just let me know. I know it hasn't been downloaded much, but someone might be using it some.

Burnsville
                          United States
                          Member #107248
                          March 4, 2011
                          827 Posts
                          Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:33 am - IP Logged

From the eve draw before the last one. 1-27-13. 0-4-6 and 5-1-9-2

I've labeled the negative-negative, negative-positive, positive-negative and the positive-positive on this one to clarify which I'm referring to. There is no 2 showing because of all the subtracted sums of 0, but under PN and PP you have 0-8=2 and at the bottom 7-5=2. Then again with 3-1=2. This one is pretty well straight up and down from there other than that. On the negative side, there are only numbers showed up under NP. 4+6 is 1o and is 9 or 1. 6+6 is 12 (1-2). 6+5 is 11 or 2. You don't have to go thru all this when there is all 0's here. I'm just programming it in my brain as i show what i see. When there is all 0's like this you have to REALLY look to make the numbers show. Not with a microscope or anything like that. But you need to know to flip the 0's to 5's and look that way also. Flip the 0 at the top of NN-NP and you have 5+4 is 9. You will see in the PN-PP or NN-NP one way or the other. If you have all 0's in PN and NN and don't know what to look for, then don't play. Don't need to win every day anywho. LOL. JK. But there is two in a row. I better not fill all this up with more and more of this. Just getting the basics of this on here. Besides, need to save a little room for dessert. LOL.

Burnsville
                            United States
                            Member #107248
                            March 4, 2011
                            827 Posts
                            Posted: February 2, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

For last night here in the Pick 3 we had (6-7-8) on the 4 we had (0-2-5-3). This is the workout for that draw using the two previous evening numbers of (0-6-3) and (2-5-1). Pay attention to the numbers in I thru M for the pick 4 that came up here. Mostly in J59, J62 and L59, L62. Now look in the section i put in for the pick 4 at all the 0-2-5-3 everywhere in it.

I have put the subtracted sums of the numbers in I thru M in also. I had forgot to do that. These are under NS and PS. You can see what a difference this made to seeing the numbers now. This is the five numbers under NS and PS. This is taking the numbers in the I thru M set in rows 59 thru 62 and subtracting them from one another. Starting in L59 with that 0 and subtracting it from the 0 in J59. Then going back to the left then down from there for the Negative-Subtracted numbers. Then going from the 7 over 7 in M and going down and back to the left. That 10 right under NS is supposed to be a 0. 0-0=0. It's the way i have the formula set up, but it makes no difference. Now, while on this one you can't see the 6-7-8 real well in the looking for it sections, that 0-2-5-3 is showing up like crazy. All these numbers come from 72 over 24. The X amount of times that 0 and 1 showed up in the workout above this. Now, look at the day draw for here below.....

2-1-13 Day draw-NC. (7-8-2) for the pick 3 and (0-5-2-3) for the pick 4. Same numbers for the pick 4, but different position. Now look at the date for these two games. Last night was 1-31-13 and about 30 minutes away from 2-1-13. Same as above with in J59, J62, L59, L62. The only thing different was the 0's where 5's here and positioning. I picked 7-3-2 and 5-3-2 for the pick three here today off of this. Didn't think about playing for the 4 like a dummyhead. But, I'm still getting at least one number right every draw now. Usually two for the pick 4 or more. There is one more thing i want to show before getting off here. But wanted to show how similar these two turned out for two different draws. 6-7-8 to a 7-8-2 and 0-2-5-3 to an 0-5-2-3.

Burnsville
                              United States
                              Member #107248
                              March 4, 2011
                              827 Posts
                              Posted: February 2, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

On 1-30-13 day draw here we ended up getting (6-7-4) and (2-9-3-5). What i wanted to show on this one is in AY thru BB rows 65 to 68. You can see the 3-2-8-5 there. But not the 9. Well, better start this over. AZ and BA 72 and 73 is the numbers in AZ BA 76 and 77. The 9 - 1 over 4 - 6. Then going around them subtracting to the left and adding to the right. As usual. AZ and BA 66 and 67 are those same numbers, only here, the 0 are switched to their polar opossite 5's and the 6's to their 9's. And vice-versa. The going with the subtracting and adding. The sets to the left there are from the 1 -3 over 5 - 7 in AU,AV 76-77. But what i wanted to show is part of the inner working of this. Part of what to look for and expect. Back to that 3-2-8-5 in AY thru BB row 65. Like i said, the 9 isn't in that lineup. The 8 is. But, look inder that 8. There is a 1 there. 8+1=9. Right under that 1 is????? Now, keep that line in view and look to the same row to the left, in the beside cube. Put a hinge right in the center of the two sections and close them up. See where that 8 lands??? On that left side, you can see the 6-9-4-2 also. The 6 nor the 4 hit in the pick 4, but they did in the pick 3 for this date. 6-7-4. You have your 6 and 4 there, then 9 and 2 left over. 9-2=7. 6-7-4. There are patterns all over each one of these.

M thru P is where I'm testing the newly put in, but shoulda been in subtracted sums under NS and PS. Or PA on this sheet. (Should be PS.) You can get the center set of 4 numbers, (3 - 2 over 7 - 2) from the top four digits under NP and NS. Then going around and adding and subtracting. Just testing it to see how it may or may not help. (Did pretty well on this one). You can kinda see 2-9-3-5 in there.

But that's it for tonight. Tired. Been a long, cold, hard working day and got another coming today.

Best of luck to all today!!!!

Page 31 of 53