Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:20 am
You last visited September 23, 2014, 12:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

So upset.My numbers came up and I didn't play them.

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by mightwin.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tnlottodreamer's avatar - lighthouse
After the Win GATLINBURG,TN
United States
Member #59921
March 31, 2008
209 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

The numbers for Tennessee Cash for Friday Dec.14,2012 were: 2-4-28-30-35-5

I play these all the time and today I just ran in the store and got a quick pick.

The reason why I play these are because I was married on the 2nd, My two Shih Tzu's were both born on the 4th, My husbands birthday is on the 28th and my daughters birthday is on the 30th and then I got remarried when I was 35yrs old and my sister who is now with the Lord was born on the 5th.

So 2-4-28-30-35-5 and there were no jackpot winners of $240,000, but 1 person had 5 numbers without the cash ball and won $5,774

I am so upset. Today is also my father's 75th Birthday and A big win would have made his day and mine.

I guess I need to re=pick new numbers to play because the chance of them coming up again is very rare im sure not unless I use them for Powerball or Mega Millions.

I Agree!*** You Can't Win, If You Don't Enter***

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
    nashville
    United States
    Member #49896
    February 18, 2007
    1181 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2012, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I play these all the time and today I just ran in the store and got a quick pick.

The reason why I play these are because I was married on the 2nd, My two Shih Tzu's were both born on the 4th, My husbands birthday is on the 28th and my daughters birthday is on the 30th and then I got remarried when I was 35yrs old and my sister who is now with the Lord was born on the 5th.

So 2-4-28-30-35-5 and there were no jackpot winners of $240,000, but 1 person had 5 numbers without the cash ball and won $5,774

I am so upset. Today is also my father's 75th Birthday and A big win would have made his day and mine.

I guess I need to re=pick new numbers to play because the chance of them coming up again is very rare im sure not unless I use them for Powerball or Mega Millions.

I am sorry to hear that tnlottodreamer maybe you will get it next time. I also play Tennessee Cash every drawing and the most I hit was 4 of 6.

United States
      Member #59921
      March 31, 2008
      209 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

The ticket I did buy for Tn Cash I had 2 matching numbers so I won another ticket. I don't know how to post pic's on here or I would post it and some of the tickets with all 6 numbers.

Keeping my fingers crossed for Powerball tonight.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Man ... That's a  Hard Swallow there

You'll probably Need a New Set

Sorry to hear about that ...No Pity!

Better Luck  in the Future!!!!!!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
          North Jersey
          United States
          Member #5709
          July 18, 2004
          17776 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2012, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I know it's after the fact, and that is a tough pill to swallow, but perserverance has it's rewards.

Stay steady...!

Your Best Teacher, is Your First Mistake.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
            Idaho
            United States
            Member #94285
            July 17, 2010
            1705 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

So sorry!  That's gotta be a sick feeling. 

Thanks for posting though.  I sometimes am tempted to stop playing the numbers I chose about the same way you did, that I've been playing since 1992.  This is a good reminder that I could be very very sorry.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              5300 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2012, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Don't give up tnlotto, your time will comeThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                17886 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

If you had a set of numbers and you play them so often that you remember them, why would you ever buy a QP instead?

I've looked at tickets I played a couple of days ago and found if I had played them again on that particular day I would have won big, but that the way I play so I try never to look back and think what could have been.  Everyone if they play long enough will one of those moments.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                     Wink 

United States
                  Member #59921
                  March 31, 2008
                  209 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I went to the store and it was around the same time people were getting off work and cashing their checks. The Lotto display where the forms are to fill out are in the corner by the check cashing side and there was 3-4 people there and then another 3-4 in line so I just asked for a quick pick. The town I live in is kinda snobbish and people always have a smart butt comment to make when there is a line and people are buying lottery tickets.

You know you always want to believe your numbers will come up and sometimes things just happen for a reason and I guess it wasn't my time.Maybe just maybe my jackpot is still out there and much bigger then what I would have won if I would have played my munbers that night.

Still going to keep playing, but will use another set of numbers I have in mind and have a special meaning to me.

Good luck to all. I have been sick thinking about it. but it is what it is.

Freedom777's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                    Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #133415
                    September 29, 2012
                    116 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to hear this. I wish you great luck in 2013!

$$$...Freedom, options and choices

karinda's avatar - WINGS
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #108449
                      March 25, 2011
                      2855 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

That's a tough break. Unhappy  I understand why you got a quick pick though so don't be too hard on yourself about it.

It's difficult to know what numbers to play sometimes.

It just wasn't meant to be. Don't lose faith. You'll have another chance. Smile

Carvella05's avatar - chick
                        The lost quadrant of Cape Coral, FL
                        United States
                        Member #137594
                        January 7, 2013
                        104 Posts
                        Posted: January 20, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Maybe this is is preparing you for a win with a bigger jackpot next time. I believe you can pick the right numbers

again - Good luck! Blue Angel

BashThe person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb 

elkton, maryland
                          United States
                          Member #85566
                          January 18, 2010
                          894 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

The same thing happened to me quite a while ago.I was

sick for weeks. It was not meant for me. Now regardless

I will fill out my ticket because it is my right and they want

me to lose. Carry a ticket already made up with you at all times

in your wallet even if you do not use it.

God Bless........

olplugger's avatar - moon2
                            olplugger
                            Mechanicsville, VA
                            United States
                            Member #84145
                            December 23, 2009
                            1398 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

So sorry to hear that!!  If TN has lottery subscription you could just subscribe for the whole year.  Hang in there...Lady Luck will come your way!

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

maringoman's avatar - kobold
                              Massachusetts
                              United States
                              Member #37433
                              April 14, 2006
                              2030 Posts
                              Posted: January 29, 2013, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

This is the biggest fear of those who have numbers that they have played for a long time. I don't know what I would do if my powerball numbers came on a day I "didn't feel lucky" or decided to play a quick pick. Sorry for your loss.

I also think you should switch those numbers to quick picks because the chances of them coming again are pretty low o_O