Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:28 am
You last visited November 22, 2014, 9:59 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what does it mean when you hand itch??

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 2 years ago by ekem6078.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
mcherry's avatar - 15214497642eca44f03b16
pittsburgh pa
United States
Member #133897
October 12, 2012
208 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Does it Mean you getting Money!!!

Gambia
    Member #136859
    December 20, 2012
    208 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Wow i this is crazy as hell. Everytime i Do my formulas and Jott down #'s, once i narrow down enough to get maybe a good 2-3-4 set of #'s the Narrower it get, chances are high.. and once i come up with that number? sheezus criest, my fingers start to tingle, the center of my palm gets that itching sensation.. not like itching-as-in-scratching... but itching as it, Tingley fingery. i then have to ball up my fist repeatedly but shooo i get those nasty hand itch only when i Writing down some SERIOUS #'s...

like today i was writing down my Saturday MD & EVE picks.. and my hand could not stop itching... pshhh prolly a sign.. it could be good or bad..

telling if u are supersitious, it could mean that *money Burn your hand* so that means, everytime u get money ? it MUST leave your hand because it will burn your hand...

where i grew up, especially with my Descendants from Carribean-africa-ireland , there is spiritual meaning behind some of the body language..

but when i hear the Term, "my hand is itching" that can EITHER mean, you gonna put your hands on something that can change your today for tomorrow.

or it can mean "my hand is itching" as in, your sense of touch is being deprived from "something" depending on what that something is in your case.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      2421 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

It means that you are going to get some money or win some money.  That is what my mom said.  So I believe her.-weshar75

US Flag

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        9166 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

From Ireland:

Itchy noses, ears, elbows and itchy palms, Irish superstitions

There is an a lot of strange superstitions in Ireland, one is itchy noses, if your nose gets itchy it is a sure sign that  you are going to have an argument with someone. If you don't want to argue with someone, to counteract the itchy nose you have to gently punch them and then shake hands with them.
        If you get a burning itch on your right earlobe then someone is saying something nasty about you. If your left earlobe is itchy then someone is saying something nice about you. If you want to shut the person that is being nasty to you behind your back then lick your thumb and for finger and rub your earlobe with them, it will make them bite their tongue. 
        If you Elbow gets itchy then you will be sleeping in a different bed.
        Lastly itchy Palms, if your right hand is itchy then you are going have to pay out money that day, alas there is nothing to counteract this. If you left palm is itchy then you are going to get some money, but you will only get this money if spit in your palm.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Gambia
          Member #136859
          December 20, 2012
          208 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

^^^ Insightful , especially the Ireland reference. Thats how whenever i hear that phrase "my hands are itching" the first thing that comes to my mind is ""somebody is going to lose some money" because it is a form of "anything that touches the hand-Burns it, so you quickly Drop it off your hand" , like with Africa & carribean where things like Spells, statues, curses & witchcraft & voodoo is quite common.. whenever your body language goes off in those kind of Alarms you better have a Counter for it asap! .. some people do not even know they were curse until a professional Spell-Clinic tells you..

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
            Connecticut
            United States
            Member #61623
            May 29, 2008
            19994 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2012, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

no..it's likely the intial stages of psoriasis  lol

"...Life is not a matter of holding good cards,but sometimes playing a poor hand well...
            'Fortune Cookie wisdom'

United States
              Member #130820
              July 25, 2012
              1636 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2012, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

From Ireland:

There is an a lot of strange superstitions in Ireland, one is itchy noses, if your nose gets itchy it is a sure sign that  you are going to have an argument with someone. If you don't want to argue with someone, to counteract the itchy nose you have to gently punch them and then shake hands with them.
              If you get a burning itch on your right earlobe then someone is saying something nasty about you. If your left earlobe is itchy then someone is saying something nice about you. If you want to shut the person that is being nasty to you behind your back then lick your thumb and for finger and rub your earlobe with them, it will make them bite their tongue. 
              Lastly itchy Palms, if your right hand is itchy then you are going have to pay out money that day, alas there is nothing to counteract this. If you left palm is itchy then you are going to get some money, but you will only get this money if spit in your palm.

Figures......my right hand always itches......LOL.......I've been told also if your hand itches rub it on your pocket...but NEVER scratch the hand that itches cause that means you're scratching away your money?? LOL

Japan
                Member #131610
                August 14, 2012
                372 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

when you hand itch

asking for fever pitch

'round back in the fridge

missy's sippie, walk way to the bridge

scanty clanty headed for spike ridge

give us hand itch money

foot to throttle my buggy

no itch money, honey

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  7904 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2012, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

when your right hand itches rub it on real wood you might get some money. If you left hand itches you might loose or have to pay a bill.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #94285
                    July 17, 2010
                    1706 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

It means that you are going to get some money or win some money.  That is what my mom said.  So I believe her.-weshar75

US Flag

Yeah my mom told me that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny were real too.  So I'm real careful about what I believe when my mom says it.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                      Idaho
                      United States
                      Member #94285
                      July 17, 2010
                      1706 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

From Ireland:

Oh that's where I've been going wrong.  I didn't know you had to spit in your itchy hand.  I'll do that next time and let you know how it works.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        North Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        18007 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a case for Cortaid to handle.

If that doesn't work try Cortozone.

And if that doesn't work, then spit in your left palm.

Your Best Teacher, is Your First Mistake.

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #110435
                          May 3, 2011
                          5263 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Wow i this is crazy as hell. Everytime i Do my formulas and Jott down #'s, once i narrow down enough to get maybe a good 2-3-4 set of #'s the Narrower it get, chances are high.. and once i come up with that number? sheezus criest, my fingers start to tingle, the center of my palm gets that itching sensation.. not like itching-as-in-scratching... but itching as it, Tingley fingery. i then have to ball up my fist repeatedly but shooo i get those nasty hand itch only when i Writing down some SERIOUS #'s...

like today i was writing down my Saturday MD & EVE picks.. and my hand could not stop itching... pshhh prolly a sign.. it could be good or bad..

telling if u are supersitious, it could mean that *money Burn your hand* so that means, everytime u get money ? it MUST leave your hand because it will burn your hand...

where i grew up, especially with my Descendants from Carribean-africa-ireland , there is spiritual meaning behind some of the body language..

but when i hear the Term, "my hand is itching" that can EITHER mean, you gonna put your hands on something that can change your today for tomorrow.

or it can mean "my hand is itching" as in, your sense of touch is being deprived from "something" depending on what that something is in your case.

...whenever I do my workouts, my hand itches, tingles and my eye jumps too. I will write the number down and the eye jump, hand itch, tingle (usually the left hand)  will let me know if it is a winning number or close to it. I have won money of  many numbers from the right hand itch and eye jump so to speak.

My husband would usually say, "Oh your hand must be dirty or you have something in your eye!" whenever I tell him that my hand is itching and my eye is jumping. lol

When life GIVES you lemons make lemonade!!!!!

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #110435
                            May 3, 2011
                            5263 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

...whenever I do my workouts, my hand itches, tingles and my eye jumps too. I will write the number down and the eye jump, hand itch, tingle (usually the left hand)  will let me know if it is a winning number or close to it. I have won money of  many numbers from the right hand itch and eye jump so to speak.

My husband would usually say, "Oh your hand must be dirty or you have something in your eye!" whenever I tell him that my hand is itching and my eye is jumping. lol

...not left, but the "right hand" is correct.

When life GIVES you lemons make lemonade!!!!!

powerplay1a's avatar - animal bird.jpg
                              raleigh north carolina
                              United States
                              Member #104002
                              January 8, 2011
                              792 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Good chance of poison ivy.