Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:51 am
You last visited September 1, 2014, 3:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone used PowerPlayer software?

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 2 years ago by oldmanjohnson.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Santa Cruz, CA
United States
Member #137559
January 6, 2013
13 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I just bought the powerplayer for prediction, and the powerplayer pick 3/4. Confused on how to use it.

taiwanlottery's avatar - bonesonfire
    Taichung
    Taiwan
    Member #114120
    July 24, 2011
    2384 Posts
    Posted: January 17, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Sorry havent used it but wanted to bump this up in case it gets pushed too far hoping someone can help you.

Good Luck and Welcome to LP!

Jack of all Games, Master of None!

flossdog's avatar - badbob
      NY
      United States
      Member #110598
      May 8, 2011
      447 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2013, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I have it and haven't used it either. Very confusing. No manual, just silent videos on youtube that explain nothing. There are 80 filters! There is no explanation how the 10 prediction filters work.

Santa Cruz, CA
        United States
        Member #137559
        January 6, 2013
        13 Posts
        Posted: January 17, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

ya man, so many filters just wish i knew how to apply them properly.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          17836 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Was a guaranteed refund offered?  If so, sounds like it's time to ask for it.  Good luck.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
          * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
              Wink 

reddog's avatar - patch
            Greensboro, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #1616
            June 5, 2003
            1143 Posts
            Posted: January 22, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I just bought the powerplayer for prediction, and the powerplayer pick 3/4. Confused on how to use it.

Ouch !! That's almost $200 bucks. Good luck with your quest.

watch out's avatar - behold
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #129913
              July 1, 2012
              131 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2013, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I have owned PowerPlayer for 2-3 years and IMHO it's one of the best on the market and it's very easy to use: go to the top left and select the lottery you  want to play. Then select drawings to update. If you want to look at stats just click statistics.

Below there are 3 lower sections: the left has the selection buttons. It has standard wheels and postition (slot) wheels. Click the wheel you want to play. Then select the numbers you wish to play.

Then go to the type of wheel and select 5-5 5-4 3-3 ect. Then go to the bottom and click generate tickets. The lines will pop up on the right 1/3 of screen. 

OOps too many lines. No Problem... go to the middle third of screen and at the top and find the menu button. Open and as you can see the are many options, but for starters just click select all button and the 30 games back. Later you can experiment with selecting fewer games back to tighten the filters.

You are now ready to reduce lines by clicking Start FILTERING. A couple pop ups will appear just answer to get reduced lines. If there are too many lines you can do one of several things. You can delete by looking at the trash can on the right panel and starting over.

I saved the best for last....I usally select 30 games back to open the filters and then I will look and choose a few filters maybe 5-6 to tighten. 

Now look very close at the filter (middle) screen at the ODD COUNT FILTER and look at the setting 1-4, now move the mouse about a 1/4 inch and click the blank space. Now you can see 3 small dots, just click that and a pop up will appear and you will again see the preset filter.....now click ASSISTANT. A new world will appear showing a draft for that filter and the %'s are shown on the left side. After selecting what you want click OK and then manually readjust the filter. Then click OK.

I hope this helps getting you started....In a couple weeks you will laught at yourself....its so simple.Smile

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe with a postive mental attitude he can achieve. W. Clement Stone

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                4614 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Ouch !! That's almost $200 bucks. Good luck with your quest.

RD:

OUCH$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$200 buck'$$$$$$!!!

This was an ole program that was picked off after internet ABANDOMENT>>reworked>expanded>>>>>>!!!

THEN MARKETED 4 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ yes>YES>YES>was FREE>FREE>>>>>REPACKAGED4$$$!!!!

please>>this is a PSYKO "opinion" (did like ole free PROGRAM)!!!!

DO UR RESEARCH:

WHO RD market company sell'$$$$$$$$$ "U" software/x/?/??????????!!!!

D OLE FREE PROGRAM never came "CLOSE" 2 making MONEY<<<<<<!!!

Puke if U make ANY money after UR $200>>>>let us KNOW>>Puke

flossdog's avatar - badbob
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #110598
                  May 8, 2011
                  447 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

I have owned PowerPlayer for 2-3 years and IMHO it's one of the best on the market and it's very easy to use: go to the top left and select the lottery you  want to play. Then select drawings to update. If you want to look at stats just click statistics.

Below there are 3 lower sections: the left has the selection buttons. It has standard wheels and postition (slot) wheels. Click the wheel you want to play. Then select the numbers you wish to play.

Then go to the type of wheel and select 5-5 5-4 3-3 ect. Then go to the bottom and click generate tickets. The lines will pop up on the right 1/3 of screen. 

OOps too many lines. No Problem... go to the middle third of screen and at the top and find the menu button. Open and as you can see the are many options, but for starters just click select all button and the 30 games back. Later you can experiment with selecting fewer games back to tighten the filters.

You are now ready to reduce lines by clicking Start FILTERING. A couple pop ups will appear just answer to get reduced lines. If there are too many lines you can do one of several things. You can delete by looking at the trash can on the right panel and starting over.

I saved the best for last....I usally select 30 games back to open the filters and then I will look and choose a few filters maybe 5-6 to tighten. 

Now look very close at the filter (middle) screen at the ODD COUNT FILTER and look at the setting 1-4, now move the mouse about a 1/4 inch and click the blank space. Now you can see 3 small dots, just click that and a pop up will appear and you will again see the preset filter.....now click ASSISTANT. A new world will appear showing a draft for that filter and the %'s are shown on the left side. After selecting what you want click OK and then manually readjust the filter. Then click OK.

I hope this helps getting you started....In a couple weeks you will laught at yourself....its so simple.Smile

Thanks! will give it  a try. I understand the basic filters but trying to figure out the others is a joke.Confused

SergeM's avatar - alas
                    Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123705
                    February 27, 2012
                    2780 Posts
                    Posted: January 28, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I have it and haven't used it either. Very confusing. No manual, just silent videos on youtube that explain nothing. There are 80 filters! There is no explanation how the 10 prediction filters work.

The only special thing with that program is that it can load drawings from internet.

Filters are a joke. If you can use Excel, you can put thousand filters if you want to.

Braselton Ga
                      United States
                      Member #121670
                      January 14, 2012
                      18 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I have all 3 Programs there are no help files. BUT the program dose work great. the cash3 program hit 3 days in a row and miss last night 033 in georgia. The other progam i love is the Predictor it will give you 4 winning numbers in the fill of 9 number. It work  just as well on Mega Million and Power Ball. And the Program also has some of the best wheels you can fine. AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BREAK THE BANK to play. I will share what i know if you like.

Braselton Ga
                        United States
                        Member #121670
                        January 14, 2012
                        18 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2013, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Powerplayer has hit again on cash3 01/30/2013  it had 028 it played 802

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #135620
                          November 27, 2012
                          336 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2013, 1:04 am - IP Logged

From a programmer's point of view, I couldn't honestly spend money on that software. The simple reason is because the website looks like a fly-by-night operation. Granted, my own lotto site looks like crap but then, I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm really not trying to be negative. I've been doing internet/intranet sites for well over a decade. If someone has developed a system that works well enough to sell, why not spend the money on a website that looks good? Between that and a buyer coming here asking how to use it [because the documentation isn't good enough]...

Still, as with any system, I'd be interested in seeing what the win stats are for the program. i.e. How many wins occur over any given week, back testing for about a year. If anyone would care to do a little back testing and share the results, it would be appreciated. I'm trying to comsume any and all knowledge on Pick 3 systems (without, of course, breaking my own wallet).

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                            Member #9517
                            December 10, 2004
                            991 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2013, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Site looks suspiciously like the LOTTO007 website.

Have they released the LOTTO007 software under a different name?

Braselton Ga
                              United States
                              Member #121670
                              January 14, 2012
                              18 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2013, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Manual i don't have the time to a back test but i will share as i go forwared i am only paper playing right now. I would like buy the rights to this lottery program. I think it is a money maker for years to come. I have all 3 programs they are working just fine for me.