Welcome Guest
The time is now 6:22 am
You last visited September 23, 2014, 6:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Monkey Meat P-3 System

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
Member #128795
June 2, 2012
4857 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I was just dabbling with mirrors and the original numbers and found some interesting results. try this in your state and report back.

Florida,

Jan. 2 mid-827

372-mirror

-----

Minus and add the first column. 8-3=5, and 8+3=1

Only add the second and third positions.

Minus 1 from both 99's, so they become 588 and 188. That's it

January 12 mid-188

January 4 eve-386

-----

January 7 eve-117

There's more, but I have to go out for now.

Canada
    Member #138498
    January 28, 2013
    627 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I was just dabbling with mirrors and the original numbers and found some interesting results. try this in your state and report back.

Florida,

Jan. 2 mid-827

372-mirror

-----

January 12 mid-188

January 4 eve-386

-----

January 7 eve-117

I'm sorry but the system you're talking about is in fact not yours, it's called Dynamite, i just bought the ebook from this guy who's selling numbers for awhile on the Internet his name is Hans, and it's exactly what you're doing ...that is not cool at all !

United States
      Member #128795
      June 2, 2012
      4857 Posts
      Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry but the system you're talking about is in fact not yours, it's called Dynamite, i just bought the ebook from this guy who's selling numbers for awhile on the Internet his name is Hans, and it's exactly what you're doing ...that is not cool at all !

Ahhh, no it's not.

Look up mirrors on this site. Do a search. And adding and subtracting and you'll get thousands of responses. Are you mad?

Look up the many other posters who have tools like mirrors/math/mystical/up one-two down-3 across/ add 321 to every number, Delta numbers which are spaces in between each individual numbers, hot numbers/ cold/high/low/even/odd/ugly/pretty/unlikely/likely/consecutives/decades/triads/quads/PI/PHI/letters to numbers/pairs/and anything else you can think of.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Atchafalaya Basin
        United States
        Member #90218
        April 24, 2010
        10531 Posts
        Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Ahhh, no it's not.

Look up mirrors on this site. Do a search. And adding and subtracting and you'll get thousands of responses. Are you mad?

Look up the many other posters who have tools like mirrors/math/mystical/up one-two down-3 across/ add 321 to every number, Delta numbers which are spaces in between each individual numbers, hot numbers/ cold/high/low/even/odd/ugly/pretty/unlikely/likely/consecutives/decades/triads/quads/PI/PHI/letters to numbers/pairs/and anything else you can think of.

onlymoney ,

whatzup is a newbie !!! How do we know Hans really exist at all ??? How many people have came here and taken systems posted and sold then under a different name ?? Many !! How about someone that has taken a system or method and improved it 10 fold and made it their own then its their own System or Method .

United States
          Member #128795
          June 2, 2012
          4857 Posts
          Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney ,

whatzup is a newbie !!! How do we know Hans really exist at all ??? How many people have came here and taken systems posted and sold then under a different name ?? Many !! How about someone that has taken a system or method and improved it 10 fold and made it their own then its their own System or Method .

I agree, but my point is, i never posted any proprietary system of which I'm accused of. That's all I care about at this point.

But i also get what you're saying Cajun.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Atchafalaya Basin
            United States
            Member #90218
            April 24, 2010
            10531 Posts
            Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree, but my point is, i never posted any proprietary system of which I'm accused of. That's all I care about at this point.

But i also get what you're saying Cajun.

Your system works and that matters  !! The people that know you here now better then taken anything from a newbie says seriously . Who to say Hans did come to Lottery Post and pilfered your System or Method .

United States
              Member #128795
              June 2, 2012
              4857 Posts
              Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Ahhh, no it's not.

How many people have written books that they sell about  mirrors/math/mystical/up one-two down-3 across/ add 321, or 317, 519, after a dream of 629?

Delta numbers.

hot numbers/ cold/high/low/even/odd/ugly/pretty/unlikely/likely/consecutives/decades/triads/quads/PI/PHI/letters to numbers/pairs

I wonder If they will sue LP and the members for using those methods?.

I'm adding and subtracting, sue me. Green laugh

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106669
                February 22, 2011
                17192 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2013, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Florida,

Jan. 2 mid-827

372-mirror

-----

January 12 mid-188

January 4 eve-386

-----

January 7 eve-117

Sounds Kool, have to try it.

Thanks

United States
                  Member #128795
                  June 2, 2012
                  4857 Posts
                  Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Here's a math system that works. It's called the add 1, 7 and 3 number/pair system.

Florida, january 14 mid-054     

0+1=1

5+7=2

4+3=7

January 14 eve-173

United States
                    Member #128795
                    June 2, 2012
                    4857 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Here's another math method that produces pairs the next draw. it's called "Go up one on each individual number" system.

Florida, January

January 27 mid-049   

049 by one digit up in each position will become 150.

January 27 eve-520

United States
                      Member #128795
                      June 2, 2012
                      4857 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I almost forgot. Usually, you'll see that when an 8 shows up in the first position, another 8 will show the next day in the first position.

Jan 23 eve-829

Jan. 24 eve-830

Great system !

United States
                        Member #128795
                        June 2, 2012
                        4857 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2013, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Most of the time, at least one number from the last winning number will show.

Florida,

Jan. 27 mid-049

Jan. 27 eve-520

Only 39.95 !

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          21537 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Ahhh, no it's not.

Correct.

99% of the systems you can find for sale on the Internet were posted here on the Lottery Post forums for free at some point in the past 13 years.

A certain number of low-lives have gone through the forums, copied the free systems people have dreamed up and freely shared over the years, and then sell them to people desperate for numbers to play.

"Adolf" is the worst offender of this, and it drives me nuts that people actually PAY him instead of simply doing a little research.  He is SHAMELESS in ripping off all the stuff posted here.  It sounds like "Hans" is doing the same thing.

Shame on them for trying to take advantange of the generosity of others.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #83026
                            November 27, 2009
                            2029 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Correct.

99% of the systems you can find for sale on the Internet were posted here on the Lottery Post forums for free at some point in the past 13 years.

A certain number of low-lives have gone through the forums, copied the free systems people have dreamed up and freely shared over the years, and then sell them to people desperate for numbers to play.

"Adolf" is the worst offender of this, and it drives me nuts that people actually PAY him instead of simply doing a little research.  He is SHAMELESS in ripping off all the stuff posted here.  It sounds like "Hans" is doing the same thing.

Shame on them for trying to take advantange of the generosity of others.

Exactly right.  They pilfer or expand upon a system and then claim it as intellectual property.  They put BIG RED warnings in their .pdf's and expect others not to share them with friends, family and those who have shared freely with the rest of us.  I can assure you that neither Hans nor any other here has legally copy-written the material they pedal.

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.

Canada
                              Member #138498
                              January 28, 2013
                              627 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2013, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney ,

cajunwin4,

I know i'm a newbie here, and i'm not here to cause any problems here either, as i'm here to learn from the pros, but before purchasing the ebook from that guy, i searched over  other forums and here about bunch of systems and read his past posts as i heard he used to be a member here...and i couldn't find any system similar to his system called Dynamite until i saw the resemblance here the other day, maybe this member bought it from him i don't know, but believe me i'm no liar, too bad i can't send you the ebook,you would have seen the similarities.

I read most of that guy's past posts and i haven't read anything bad here about him copying systems from here and a lot of people won from his systems, that's when i decided to purchase numbers from him , then i received an email from him, saying that he was writting an ebook about his systems, and this is like a couple of days ago....i'm just saying this is so weird, the resemblance.....anyways case closed.

Talking about that system Dynamite it is reallly good, it gets box hits and straight hits ,anybody else here has bought the ebook so i can compare your findings, and also the bonus system in the ebook for straight hits,  did you win ? i used to play pick 3 before then stopped, but never paid attention to those patterns he's  talking about in the ebook.