Welcome Guest
The time is now 5:28 am
You last visited August 23, 2014, 5:26 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Problematic positions

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 2 years ago by manual.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #135620
November 27, 2012
336 Posts
Posted: February 5, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi manual, you are on to something,  and like your approach, but want to stretch a bit further. What's the difference between  this deviation system  from  matrix (arrays) using the digit analysis of each state? The digit analysis gives the positions of digits by frequency within certain time frame(You can set range), with this you can set up your matrix 

I was on your site testing 'manual test'( I presume not deviation method), I had  some interesting found, not by entering the draw set, I had to work manually on the set to generate my pairs from  3 digits, which  I then entered and filtered and is promising. You should  have a  a data base( need to generate it manually) , which  should be static, the relation between the drawn digits will pick the best pair.  I want you to do a simple glance/test with the digits 0 and 4.  look at any draw set , if the sequential difference is 0, your best set  is 291 (29-21-91), if is 4 ,your set is 465(46-45-65), so if I had a draw 881(seq. diff 0,1) , I will not enter 188 in the system, but 291(I am not using historical data, I am working with the pool, but in sections!). Now do this test and you'll  see 291 or 465 is mostly in positions 1 and 2. 

Forum is meant for ideal sharing, let me know what u think.

Your data BASE should be  at most 10 triads

Honestly, I don't know. I haven't heard of the matix system. I'm a programmer so when I think of systems, I tend to dive into data. For Lotto, that's historical numbers that were drawn. From there, I've been trying to think of how to use that data. The idea I've been running with is deviations. Some deviations do occur more than others (just has some numbers run hot). So if that's the case, why not use the top hitting deviations [for each position] and apply it to the last drawn number? In any case, it's just an idea. I'm still testing to see if I can find some concrete hits. What's been happening is that it will it 7 to 8 days out of 9* but then goes cold for awhile. I might look and see if there's a trigger of some sort so as to see when to apply what deviation.

*This means I do the deviation workout, get my base pick to wheel. Apply that wheel to the next seven days (14 draws). See if a straight occurs.

Florida
    United States
    Member #135620
    November 27, 2012
    336 Posts
    Posted: February 5, 2013, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Decided to take a chance on the deviations today. 

I was down to $11 in my account after playing the [27] sets for both draws today. First time I've played the simplified deviation system. Got pretty lucky.

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3544 Posts
      Posted: February 5, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Very Nice Manual.

Havent read the thread yet , but guess I better take a few minutes and read through it.

Didnt realize till now that you were in Florida ..

Carlig

Florida
        United States
        Member #66575
        October 30, 2008
        3544 Posts
        Posted: February 5, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Question .

On this statement below .. You say subtract FROM number above so why wouldnt it be  4 - 2    instead of  2 - 4

or am I over simplifying it ?

Thanks

CG

Pos1/Pos2/Pos3: These are just the winning draws that occurred on the date to the left (for FL).

Dev1-/Dev2-/Dev3-: Simply subtract the number is Pos X from the number above it. For example, for the second row. 2 - 4 = 8 (using lotto math)

Dev1+/Dev2+/Dev3+: Same as the Dev- (above) but it's adding the two positions. Using the same example. 2+4 = 6

Set 1: This just takes each deviation and adds it to the parallel position. So Pos1 + Dev1-. Same example, 2 + 8 = 0 (let's just assume lotto math everywhere)

Set 2: Same as Set 1 but it's using Dev1+. So 2 + 6 = 8

Set 3: Here, I'm subtracting Dev1+ from the parallel position. So 2 - 6 = 6

So Set 1, Set 2, and Set 3 would be the 'playable' numbers.

Pos1Pos2Pos3Dev1-Dev2-Dev3-Dev1+Dev2+Dev3+Set 1Set 2Set 3
        12/9/2012472510334
        12/9/2012205833677038872638
        12/10/2012995790190
        12/10/20124295343

b

Florida
          United States
          Member #135620
          November 27, 2012
          336 Posts
          Posted: February 6, 2013, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Question .

On this statement below .. You say subtract FROM number above so why wouldnt it be  4 - 2    instead of  2 - 4

or am I over simplifying it ?

Thanks

CG

Pos1/Pos2/Pos3: These are just the winning draws that occurred on the date to the left (for FL).

Dev1-/Dev2-/Dev3-: Simply subtract the number is Pos X from the number above it. For example, for the second row. 2 - 4 = 8 (using lotto math)

Dev1+/Dev2+/Dev3+: Same as the Dev- (above) but it's adding the two positions. Using the same example. 2+4 = 6

Set 1: This just takes each deviation and adds it to the parallel position. So Pos1 + Dev1-. Same example, 2 + 8 = 0 (let's just assume lotto math everywhere)

Set 2: Same as Set 1 but it's using Dev1+. So 2 + 6 = 8

Set 3: Here, I'm subtracting Dev1+ from the parallel position. So 2 - 6 = 6

So Set 1, Set 2, and Set 3 would be the 'playable' numbers.

Pos1Pos2Pos3Dev1-Dev2-Dev3-Dev1+Dev2+Dev3+Set 1Set 2Set 3
          12/9/2012472510334
          12/9/2012205833677038872638
          12/10/2012995790190
          12/10/20124295343

b

The idea is to figure out how the game got to the second number, from the one before it. I coded this system for my site, just haven't uploaded it yet. That iteration is doing deviations based on just EVE drawings. Thus far, having some good results but we'll see. The downside is that a contant workout has to be done. A deviation will hit for a bit and then go cold. So back testing a week has to happen frequently before a set/wheel can be played. :(

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
            Tn
            United States
            Member #54963
            September 4, 2007
            962 Posts
            Posted: February 6, 2013, 5:52 am - IP Logged

The idea is to figure out how the game got to the second number, from the one before it. I coded this system for my site, just haven't uploaded it yet. That iteration is doing deviations based on just EVE drawings. Thus far, having some good results but we'll see. The downside is that a contant workout has to be done. A deviation will hit for a bit and then go cold. So back testing a week has to happen frequently before a set/wheel can be played. :(

Well cmon manual get-r-loaded!! LOL how can I test without the program on your site? Lmao.......waiting patiently........lol just bothering ya hope it goes good!!!!!!!!!!!!Type

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Florida
              United States
              Member #135620
              November 27, 2012
              336 Posts
              Posted: February 6, 2013, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I have it uploaded. Just don't forget to play with the deviations to see what's been hitting recently. Every time I find a good one, it goes cold, so it's important to keep switching it up.

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/system12.aspx

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3544 Posts
                Posted: February 6, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I have it uploaded. Just don't forget to play with the deviations to see what's been hitting recently. Every time I find a good one, it goes cold, so it's important to keep switching it up.

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/system12.aspx

Manual , just me again  lol

It asks for days to deviate and then says zero set and 0 base set .

I tried several different " days to deviate "

what am I doing wrong ??

Thanks

Carlig

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #135620
                  November 27, 2012
                  336 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Manual , just me again  lol

It asks for days to deviate and then says zero set and 0 base set .

I tried several different " days to deviate "

what am I doing wrong ??

Thanks

Carlig

This is the first system on the site that needs historical data to work. So you have to select a date/game on the right and then play with the deviations.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #135620
                    November 27, 2012
                    336 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2013, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Was trying out numbers for multiple systems to see if anything turned up. Lakerben's Flow Down and my Deviations came up with 720 and 730. It'll be interesting if that hits anytime soon.

I thought of this a little while back and kreative1 brought it up again. It'll take some doing but I might code a page that lists results from multiple systems to see if there is any overlap (and if those numbers ever hit). With most systems, comparing one to the other is like comparing apples to oranges but sometimes there is an overlap. I'd love to see the data on overlap vs. wins.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                      NE PA
                      United States
                      Member #127843
                      May 10, 2012
                      789 Posts
                      Posted: February 6, 2013, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

awesome!

I hope it's not a bugger to do and I can't wait to try it!

comparing apples to oranges just might produce the plum..or cherry..or kiwi ..hopefully not grapes Banana

ok that's a banana but that was my only option lol

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #135620
                        November 27, 2012
                        336 Posts
                        Posted: February 6, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

argh... A deviation of 40 has been hitting well this month. Running the system for 2/6 had a base number of 336. Add the normal +/- 1 wheel... 326 hit tonight in FL. I played the numbers from 2/3 since it hasn't hit and it usually takes a couple of days before a hit occurs. Bang Head

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #135620
                          November 27, 2012
                          336 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2013, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I started a quick and dirty proof of concept. Picked four random systems... Should be interesting testing.

http://lottodrawodds.com/pick3/system13.aspx

kreative1's avatar - flower2
                            NE PA
                            United States
                            Member #127843
                            May 10, 2012
                            789 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2013, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

that was quick!

I'm gonna try it out right now

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #135620
                              November 27, 2012
                              336 Posts
                              Posted: February 8, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Got another win tonight with deviations. If I had just played the numbers from the 6th, that would've been 3 wins this week.

I'm currently working on a SQL script that will run through 300 deviations to see which ones are trending. It's been a PITA to get working but the data looks interesting. You can actually see some deviations moving up, hitting, and then going away. Crazy stuff. Still a lot of back testing to do though.