Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:20 pm
You last visited October 31, 2014, 8:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking for specific wheel. Help.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by tvpventures.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tvpventures's avatar - light
Maryland
United States
Member #126401
April 8, 2012
208 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys, hope all you here doing fine.

I have a question. Deas anybody knows where I can find the wheel that I can wheel numbers, but keep them in the specific row. For example: I want to wheel numbers from 1-10, from 11-16, from 20-28, and so on, but I want to keep numbers 1-10 in the first raw, numbers 11-16 in the second raw and so on.. Does make sense what am I asking?

Also if anybody knows good system for lottery results and lottery analizys like how many times numbers falls in drawings, like: 2numbers from 1-10, and 3 numbers from 30-56.. and so on...? I am talking about megamillion and powerball games .

Thanks,

tvpventures...Smile

lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
    Member #2815
    November 18, 2003
    486 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2013, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Hi tvpventures, I suppose you mean column, not raw for the wheel, so if each block is in the form X1 X2 X3 X4 etc, X1 can have only numbers 1-10, X2 11-16, X3 20-28 etc. This type of wheel is called a positional wheel. You'll not find such ones available on the internet but a dedicated wheeler can make this. My program Wheel Generator allows such a cunstruction maximizing at the same time the possible achievable guarantee you ask from that wheel. Achievening 100% the guarantee solely depends on what numbers you allow in each position. If you mean something else with the term "raw" please provide an example.

For your second question, Lotto Architect allows that type of analysis via the number groups system. For the simple 2 numbers in 1-10, simply open number groups, select numbers 1-10 in the panel and display statistics. To check how many times any two numbers have shown together in a draw in the range 1-10 you check the statistics returned for exact two matches. The same way works to check e.g. 3 numbers in 30-56. You can go even further than that e.g. check how many times 2 numbers are 1-10 AND at the same time 3 numbers in 30-56 but this is more involved; it requires the use of the draw filters concept.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      2914 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2013, 7:18 am - IP Logged

The above will work.

Some of the software that came with Lottery Director and is still available on the site ldir.com can do that.

Google: advanced lotto tool and for the love of lotto try the demo before you buy.

Both have a heck of a learning curve unless you like puzzles.

BobP

Maryland
        United States
        Member #126401
        April 8, 2012
        208 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2013, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Hi tvpventures, I suppose you mean column, not raw for the wheel, so if each block is in the form X1 X2 X3 X4 etc, X1 can have only numbers 1-10, X2 11-16, X3 20-28 etc. This type of wheel is called a positional wheel. You'll not find such ones available on the internet but a dedicated wheeler can make this. My program Wheel Generator allows such a cunstruction maximizing at the same time the possible achievable guarantee you ask from that wheel. Achievening 100% the guarantee solely depends on what numbers you allow in each position. If you mean something else with the term "raw" please provide an example.

For your second question, Lotto Architect allows that type of analysis via the number groups system. For the simple 2 numbers in 1-10, simply open number groups, select numbers 1-10 in the panel and display statistics. To check how many times any two numbers have shown together in a draw in the range 1-10 you check the statistics returned for exact two matches. The same way works to check e.g. 3 numbers in 30-56. You can go even further than that e.g. check how many times 2 numbers are 1-10 AND at the same time 3 numbers in 30-56 but this is more involved; it requires the use of the draw filters concept.

Hi lottoarchitect,

Thank you for your respond and yes, I meant column, the first number, second number, and so on..I tried your program , I think, while ago, the free tiral, but I had hard time make it work on my computer, I honestly forgot what it was. But I will give it to try again, I think, definately willl check it out..

Thanks,

tvpventures...

Maryland
          United States
          Member #126401
          April 8, 2012
          208 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2013, 9:45 am - IP Logged

The above will work.

Some of the software that came with Lottery Director and is still available on the site ldir.com can do that.

Google: advanced lotto tool and for the love of lotto try the demo before you buy.

Both have a heck of a learning curve unless you like puzzles.

BobP

Hi BobP,

Thank you for your info, I will check it out and see how this programs works..

tvpventures....