Welcome Guest
The time is now 3:55 pm
You last visited October 23, 2014, 3:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pretty Close Pick 3 System

Topic closed. 113 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Blackie.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
Member #128795
June 2, 2012
5026 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

I found this on the internet for free. Many of you have probably heard of this because it has been for sale on the net for a few years now, so if the owner reads this, don't blame me for posting this because someone already made it public. If you doubt that I saw it on the net for free, I have the URL to prove it.

In a short test i had many pairs the next draw, but the others were two draws later.

Also, If manual wants to put this in a program, it would make backtesting much quicker to do. Thanks.

You take the last winning number in your state and look for new numbers to play. It gives you 3 combos. There's also one for the P-4 which I'll post later.

You look in the chart below to find your new numbers.

Let's use the example of 514. To get the first number for my first combo I must look under the "1st Numbers" section. Under the red 5 there is a 7, so that's our first number.

Now we look under "2nd Numbers" section to get our second number. The next number in 514 is a 1. Under the 1 there is a 0. So our second number is a 0.

Now we look under the 3rd Numbers" section and do our last number in 514 which is a 4. There's a a 1 under it, so our last number is 1

Our first combo is 701

To get our second and third combos, we simply continue under the same numbers, but in the second rows for our second combo, and the third row down for our third combo.

0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9   

1st Numbers:      3      7      0      8     9      7      1      5      3      7     

4      2     4      5      7      3      5      4      6      3

7      5     7      7      2      6      8      3      1      5

0      1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9

2nd Numbers:     9       0      3      6      5     8      2      8      0     3

7       1        4      7      0      3     6      5       1     4

5       8      7      9      1      4     9      0       4     2

0      1      2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9 

3rd Numbers:     7       5       3      2      1      6      4      5     4      2

3       2       9      6      8      4      1      2     9      6

9       6       4      8             7      0      6     3     8   

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    RIGHT HERE!!
    United States
    Member #123295
    February 17, 2012
    2223 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

What's the name of this system?

United States
      Member #128795
      June 2, 2012
      5026 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

What's the name of this system?

Delta Diamond System. I believe it's from WINTRAK. I bought a few of their worthless systems years ago. I asked for refunds but they never replied back. Mad

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Miss Kitty

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        27997 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

I found this on the internet for free. Many of you have probably heard of this because it has been for sale on the net for a few years now, so if the owner reads this, don't blame me for posting this because someone already made it public. If you doubt that I saw it on the net for free, I have the URL to prove it.

In a short test i had many pairs the next draw, but the others were two draws later.

Also, If manual wants to put this in a program, it would make backtesting much quicker to do. Thanks.

You take the last winning number in your state and look for new numbers to play. It gives you 3 combos. There's also one for the P-4 which I'll post later.

You look in the chart below to find your new numbers.

Let's use the example of 514. To get the first number for my first combo I must look under the "1st Numbers" section. Under the red 5 there is a 7, so that's our first number.

Now we look under "2nd Numbers" section to get our second number. The next number in 514 is a 1. Under the 1 there is a 0. So our second number is a 0.

Now we look under the 3rd Numbers" section and do our last number in 514 which is a 4. There's a a 1 under it, so our last number is 1

Our first combo is 701

To get our second and third combos, we simply continue under the same numbers, but in the second rows for our second combo, and the third row down for our third combo.

0     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9   

1st Numbers:      3      7      0      8     9      7      1      5      3      7     

4      2     4      5      7      3      5      4      6      3

7      5     7      7      2      6      8      3      1      5

0      1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9

2nd Numbers:     9       0      3      6      5     8      2      8      0     3

7       1        4      7      0      3     6      5       1     4

5       8      7      9      1      4     9      0       4     2

0      1      2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9 

3rd Numbers:     7       5       3      2      1      6      4      5     4      2

3       2       9      6      8      4      1      2     9      6

9       6       4      8             7      0      6     3     8   

Thanks - one more to backtest.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Florida
          United States
          Member #135620
          November 27, 2012
          356 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know of any legal issues with me doing a system that someone else is selling?

RIGHT HERE!!
            United States
            Member #123295
            February 17, 2012
            2223 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Delta Diamond System. I believe it's from WINTRAK. I bought a few of their worthless systems years ago. I asked for refunds but they never replied back. Mad

Ohhhh I see...

Thanks for posting their worthless systems here LOL!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
              Miss Kitty

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              27997 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Ohhhh I see...

Did you backtest at all?

love to nibble those micey feet.

RIGHT HERE!!
                United States
                Member #123295
                February 17, 2012
                2223 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know of any legal issues with me doing a system that someone else is selling?

As long as you are not selling it yourself, did someone else teach you the system?

There are people who steal other peoples work (e-books) and post them online download for free.

United States
                  Member #128795
                  June 2, 2012
                  5026 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Ohhhh I see...

Ha ha, well I didn't buy this one, but the other three I bought were bad. So at least i'm getting some of my money's worth with this one.

Below are some recent examples from Florida. Sometimes the missing 3rd number is in the previous winning numbers. So i may modify the three combos for a straight hit. It will cost more, but worth the payoff.

Feb. 9 eve-738

Feb. 10 eve-548

Combos-564-449-393

Now see the 6 in 564? We need the 8 to have a win in 548, so we just add all 3 numbers from 738 to 564 to get a win.

564-574-534-584

449-447-443-448

393-397-398

RIGHT HERE!!
                    United States
                    Member #123295
                    February 17, 2012
                    2223 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Did you backtest at all?

No, I was only joking, OnlyMoney said they were worthless and now he's posting about them.

Not sure if they work or not, they might for some.

United States
                      Member #128795
                      June 2, 2012
                      5026 Posts
                      Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

As long as you are not selling it yourself, did someone else teach you the system?

There are people who steal other peoples work (e-books) and post them online download for free.

Nope, i don't sell anyone else's systems. These a$$es never refunded my money even though they promised a refund, so screw them.

I was just roaming the net looking for free p-3 secret formulas, and after about an hour i found this. i was using different search engine words surrounding the words "Formula", p-3 and secret.

BTW, this sytem is just numbers placed in various orientations, it's not a system that has any proprietary info such as SPECIFIC formulas and arrangements, or mathematical secrets. Even if it had any math formulas, it still isn't proprietary.

I can say my system is add 26 to your last winning number and play the result. I can't tell anyone not to copy that. They're just numbers, and you can't patent numbers. No copyright infringement here.

United States
                        Member #128795
                        June 2, 2012
                        5026 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Did you backtest at all?

Just for the month of Feb, about 10 days in Florida. Only pairs so far.

United States
                          Member #128795
                          June 2, 2012
                          5026 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

I just punched in the name of this sytem in my browser and saw 10 differnt people selling this claiming it's theirs. This is just like the 36 number key number system being peddled on the net for many years now. You can find it for free on the net, but people don't do their homework first and are still paying for it to this day.

RIGHT HERE!!
                            United States
                            Member #123295
                            February 17, 2012
                            2223 Posts
                            Posted: February 11, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I just punched in the name of this sytem in my browser and saw 10 differnt people selling this claiming it's theirs. This is just like the 36 number key number system being peddled on the net for many years now. You can find it for free on the net, but people don't do their homework first and are still paying for it to this day.

Yes that tends to happen when a system has been around for a while and the author has not been

on top of it to make sure no one is taking his/her work, pretty soon many will claim it as their own and

customers have no idea who the original author was.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #135620
                              November 27, 2012
                              356 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged