Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:01 pm
You last visited September 2, 2014, 12:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 easy to follow and make some hits

Topic closed. 121 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Blackie.

Page 3 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

Afghanistan
Member #101089
November 25, 2010
52 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

all  pick 3 states that are not lottery generated

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
    MIAMI
    United States
    Member #99693
    October 29, 2010
    522 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

the best and easiest  way to hit the pick three is to go back nine weeks and chart the doubles.  i just play doubles and hit quite often and the payouts are always more,also box pays more, chart  also the  hot and cold digits for the past week say if the 8 is cold for a week or  two.play the 8 with the 2 hottest  digit for the past  2  weeks   say  4&5 are  hot  8 is  cold cold  play  884  885  wheeled and  box. just for your knowledge the 88s have not come out in nj in 115 draws, 78 draws in the morn and 52 draws in the eve. approx. so u watch the 88s will  show soon this week.884.887.881  885 are my picks . good luck

what do you mean by chart the double ?

grafton wisconsin
      United States
      Member #49379
      January 28, 2007
      1337 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I have a question if you could help and thanks. We have 1 draw a day. They haven't played a 1 since Jan. 31 . Are you saying be on look out for a double 1 with the  hottest didgit ?

Afghanistan
        Member #101089
        November 25, 2010
        52 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

hi, blackie. double 0s have been out in nj  28 draws in the morning.double nines in the morn out 29 draws double 2s out morn 49draws keep eye out for  2s miday nj, track the 2 from now on

Afghanistan
          Member #101089
          November 25, 2010
          52 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

u can really  hit it  big  just  playing  doubles just  keep  track of the doubles, u dont have to play many  numbers   just  chart  hot  cold digit positions and chart the doubles how long not  showing set up  your own charts  rember  doubles and digit   counts

grafton wisconsin
            United States
            Member #49379
            January 28, 2007
            1337 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

I think I understand now. The 66's and  00's been out the longest  So I play them with the hotest and cold digit from past week.  Is that right ? Thanks

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Goal. $1,500 a week.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90253
              April 24, 2010
              2342 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I think I understand now. The 66's and  00's been out the longest  So I play them with the hotest and cold digit from past week.  Is that right ? Thanks

Here's a doubles chart I recently came up with. It won't tell you what # to play, but when to play.

JAN    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

MID    X                        7  X   1   X               3    X    1    X    X                          5   X          2    X   1     X   1   X       

EVE    X  X  X                                     9    X              3    X                    4    X    X          2   X    1   X     X                 

This is for Jan. 2013 in Md.  The 1-31 are the days of the month. The X under the day represents when a double hit that day.  The #'s between the X's are how many days till the next double.  I also write the double # above or below the X's. If you go back and make one for the last 6 months you can really see patterns in the hits. Hope this helps someone.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Goal. $1,500 a week.
                bel air maryland
                United States
                Member #90253
                April 24, 2010
                2342 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2013, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Here's a doubles chart I recently came up with. It won't tell you what # to play, but when to play.

JAN    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

MID    X                        7  X   1   X               3    X    1    X    X                          5   X          2    X   1     X   1   X       

EVE    X  X  X                                     9    X              3    X                    4    X    X          2   X    1   X     X                 

This is for Jan. 2013 in Md.  The 1-31 are the days of the month. The X under the day represents when a double hit that day.  The #'s between the X's are how many days till the next double.  I also write the double # above or below the X's. If you go back and make one for the last 6 months you can really see patterns in the hits. Hope this helps someone.

Notice the X 1 X X patterns on the mid 15-18 and eve 26-29. As you go back and make charts from prior months, you will see patterns such as this. Also certain times of the months when doubles occur and don't occur.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Blackie's avatar - My 20Vette1%20-0149.jpg
                  Norfolk , Va
                  United States
                  Member #4541
                  May 2, 2004
                  23048 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

PartyGREAT WORK

Thanks BlackApple !!

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Norfolk , Va
                    United States
                    Member #4541
                    May 2, 2004
                    23048 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Ranman.   Your mailbox is full so I will post my answer here :

Hello Ranman .   Thanks for your interest in the posts I have recently made for up that way .  If you look back at the first and most recent, it was testing . I dont have any system or workout . Nor did they come from anyone such as systems posted on here from all of the unselfish people doing the excel sheets such as yourself , only money , and others . 

I did that because I wanted to show that there was no need to go back 4 hundred draws or whatever it was to find a pair or a double . Those that I posted came from only 1 or 2 draws back . If you look at the posts on the Ohio threads that Swissmocha started titled pulling it together in Ohio , read back a few pages . You can see where I have been doing the same tests there except in some I included pairs as well as doubles . 

As you know , doubles dont show up in every draw but I have came to realize that I may have a better chance to play a couple of doubles here and there instead of a set of 6 numbers daily sometimes twice daily and lose on a regular basis .  Yes I do occasionally win but I think the doubles give me a better chance .  You only have to find 1 number to go with them .  In  NJ 2 days ago 195 hit in the day draw . The double 00 hit at night . See the 9 in the middle of 195 ?  That 9 was with the 00  090 at night. Doesnt always happen but you already know in most draws 1 number will repeat from the previous draw . 

Anyway , like I say , I dont have any excel sheet and as for now , its only me testing since I dont believe you have to go back very far . Yes there is some simple math but nothing a second grader couldnt do . 

Hows Brooklyn ??    I will be going up there on Sunday. I sail out of the SIU Union Hall on 4th ave and around 13th street or so . I stay in Manhattan at Union Square and take the subway to Prospect Ave daily when Im up there . I live here in Virginia . 

R. Lindsay Jr

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #83026
                      November 27, 2009
                      2023 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2013, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Ranman.   Your mailbox is full so I will post my answer here :

Hello Ranman .   Thanks for your interest in the posts I have recently made for up that way .  If you look back at the first and most recent, it was testing . I dont have any system or workout . Nor did they come from anyone such as systems posted on here from all of the unselfish people doing the excel sheets such as yourself , only money , and others . 

I did that because I wanted to show that there was no need to go back 4 hundred draws or whatever it was to find a pair or a double . Those that I posted came from only 1 or 2 draws back . If you look at the posts on the Ohio threads that Swissmocha started titled pulling it together in Ohio , read back a few pages . You can see where I have been doing the same tests there except in some I included pairs as well as doubles . 

As you know , doubles dont show up in every draw but I have came to realize that I may have a better chance to play a couple of doubles here and there instead of a set of 6 numbers daily sometimes twice daily and lose on a regular basis .  Yes I do occasionally win but I think the doubles give me a better chance .  You only have to find 1 number to go with them .  In  NJ 2 days ago 195 hit in the day draw . The double 00 hit at night . See the 9 in the middle of 195 ?  That 9 was with the 00  090 at night. Doesnt always happen but you already know in most draws 1 number will repeat from the previous draw . 

Anyway , like I say , I dont have any excel sheet and as for now , its only me testing since I dont believe you have to go back very far . Yes there is some simple math but nothing a second grader couldnt do . 

Hows Brooklyn ??    I will be going up there on Sunday. I sail out of the SIU Union Hall on 4th ave and around 13th street or so . I stay in Manhattan at Union Square and take the subway to Prospect Ave daily when Im up there . I live here in Virginia . 

R. Lindsay Jr

Thanks for the response Blackie.  I'm still curious as to how you arrived at your doubles.

Brooklyn is fine but I just sold my house (I'm going to see my attorney to sign the contract tomorrow) and I am looking to buy a house in New Jersey. 

When you say you sail out of the union hall what do you mean, are you a sailor?

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.

Norfolk , Va
                        United States
                        Member #4541
                        May 2, 2004
                        23048 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the response Blackie.  I'm still curious as to how you arrived at your doubles.

Brooklyn is fine but I just sold my house (I'm going to see my attorney to sign the contract tomorrow) and I am looking to buy a house in New Jersey. 

When you say you sail out of the union hall what do you mean, are you a sailor?

Merchant Marine . Take jobs out of the Brooklyn Hall . Most jobs are on the Containerships that go out of Port Elizabeth NJ  to anywhere overseas.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Norfolk , Va
                          United States
                          Member #4541
                          May 2, 2004
                          23048 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Here is a new double list that may hit soon in NY  . also a pair list for mid or eve tomrrow 

11 00 99   

10 19 12 13 09 02 03 92 93 23

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #83026
                            November 27, 2009
                            2023 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Merchant Marine . Take jobs out of the Brooklyn Hall . Most jobs are on the Containerships that go out of Port Elizabeth NJ  to anywhere overseas.

That's very cool!

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.

Norfolk , Va
                              United States
                              Member #4541
                              May 2, 2004
                              23048 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Gone sometimes for a while .   I'll post NJ in a few .

Good Luck,

Blackie.