Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:46 am
You last visited July 23, 2014, 1:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

3 pairs...

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 1 year ago by ranman17.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Saskatchewan
Canada
Member #19992
August 9, 2005
2817 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I found something that WILL predict at least 1 of 3 pairs for that week....

My problem is this.... I like playing straights.... so each pair will cost $13.75 or $37.50 a day to cover online for a $225.00 win.

Any hit before 6 days is profit... 6 days its break even.... 7th day... well......

I back tested Western Canada and have had at least 1 hit the past 12 weeks... (3 months back)

Question is... how can I successfully reduce my number of plays without eliminating the winner?

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

ranman17's avatar - 5vPSubgnjTXTtvATCatpFP54BUaXJjusmv3x5gsEk5E s135-p-no
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #83026
    November 27, 2009
    2009 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

My problem is this.... I like playing straights.... so each pair will cost $13.75 or $37.50 a day to cover online for a $225.00 win.

Any hit before 6 days is profit... 6 days its break even.... 7th day... well......

I back tested Western Canada and have had at least 1 hit the past 12 weeks... (3 months back)

Question is... how can I successfully reduce my number of plays without eliminating the winner?

I'm just spit balling here but I can tell you that many many times the pick three contains consecutive pairs i.e. 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90.  You might want to remove from your results any non consecutive pairs.

Do a quick backtest and see if I am correct for your area.  I hope it works for you.  If I saw your workout I might be able to be more help as may others.

GL

Nature forms us; school informs us; sin deforms us; Christ transforms us.

Saskatchewan
      Canada
      Member #19992
      August 9, 2005
      2817 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I'm just spit balling here but I can tell you that many many times the pick three contains consecutive pairs i.e. 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90.  You might want to remove from your results any non consecutive pairs.

Do a quick backtest and see if I am correct for your area.  I hope it works for you.  If I saw your workout I might be able to be more help as may others.

GL

Thanks Ranman17...

Illinois midday pairs that "should" have a hit this week...

06-07-67

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #83026
        November 27, 2009
        2009 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

So the 67 looks good.  Also, using midday to midday or eve to eve you might want to take a number (let's say from Sunday) and run it through a +1+2+3 rundown and see what consecutive pairs that produces and compare it to your pairs, maybe that would help.

Illinois Sunday midday was 981.  Run it down like this:

You will see the following consec pairs: 127, 509, 745.  541 hit midday on Monday.

Saskatchewan
          Canada
          Member #19992
          August 9, 2005
          2817 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

So the 67 looks good.  Also, using midday to midday or eve to eve you might want to take a number (let's say from Sunday) and run it through a +1+2+3 rundown and see what consecutive pairs that produces and compare it to your pairs, maybe that would help.

You will see the following consec pairs: 127, 509, 745.  541 hit midday on Monday.

good eye!

Saskatchewan
            Canada
            Member #19992
            August 9, 2005
            2817 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Western Canada's pairs are 01-04-14

Last night it hit 640

no consecutive... :(

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #83026
              November 27, 2009
              2009 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

If the consec pairs don't work for you forget it.  It was just an idea off the top of my head.  All that matters is that your system produced a winner.  I have a str8 system that might help you in someway, check it out and let me know:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfjcdjv5d4mq9rd/On%20the%20road%20to%20a%20P3%20Str8%20with%20P4%202_16_13.xlsm

Saskatchewan
                Canada
                Member #19992
                August 9, 2005
                2817 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

If the consec pairs don't work for you forget it.  It was just an idea off the top of my head.  All that matters is that your system produced a winner.  I have a str8 system that might help you in someway, check it out and let me know:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kfjcdjv5d4mq9rd/On%20the%20road%20to%20a%20P3%20Str8%20with%20P4%202_16_13.xlsm

Thanks... will do!

lakerben's avatar - binary
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86100
                  January 29, 2010
                  7994 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

The only percentage in gambling is 50 percent.  You either win or lose.

Saskatchewan
                    Canada
                    Member #19992
                    August 9, 2005
                    2817 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2013, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

GL

I back rested the CD pairs... 7 wins of the 12 weeks... so just over half the time it hits... but it sure would reduce the number of plays so something to consider.

So costs would reduce from a $37.50 a day cost to... $22.50 per day.... still a lot ... but if garanteed (nothing ever is...) a win  a week... thats still a nice little profit every week..... espcially if one stops for the week once a hit comes in.

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #83026
                      November 27, 2009
                      2009 Posts
                      Posted: February 20, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

You might have more luck looking at a week from the day the month starts rather than from Sunday.  In other words if the month starts on a Friday it would end on a Thursday and begin again on Friday the 8th like this month did. So the start to each week would be a Friday rather than Sunday for the sake of entering numbers into your system.

United States
                        Member #116348
                        September 8, 2011
                        2065 Posts
                        Posted: February 20, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

maintain the 3 pairs and reduce your x to max of 2 digits or reduce your pairs and increase your x.

Saskatchewan
                          Canada
                          Member #19992
                          August 9, 2005
                          2817 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

maintain the 3 pairs and reduce your x to max of 2 digits or reduce your pairs and increase your x.

Interesting... thing is if I reduce my x to 2 digits I will play the wrong two... its what I do...lol

Saskatchewan
                            Canada
                            Member #19992
                            August 9, 2005
                            2817 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2013, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Interesting... thing is if I reduce my x to 2 digits I will play the wrong two... its what I do...lol

I ran the top 5 HOT digits from each week and they have hit 10 of the 12 weeks so far... this week was not one of them :(

So this would eliminate half of the plays.... which is do-able I feel... cost... $18.50 a day... hmmm decissions.

United States
                              Member #116348
                              September 8, 2011
                              2065 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I ran the top 5 HOT digits from each week and they have hit 10 of the 12 weeks so far... this week was not one of them :(

So this would eliminate half of the plays.... which is do-able I feel... cost... $18.50 a day... hmmm decissions.

You have to factor in the risk in your waging strategy else you'll be chasing a shadow!. If you are confident about your generated pairs, then your x  should be a second thought. The issue I presumed is the choice of the pairs, which of the pairs should be left out?. Supposing I have these pairs 12, 23,34, I may choose the pair 12 for 18 picks(12x and 21x, x=0-9) waging 50cent or 25cent str8 bets for $9 or $4.5(online). You have to study the frequencies of generated pairs and median time frame(how long to wage)and make a bold decision. The way you generate your pairs should be in part,the solution to reduce your picks. If you're wavering between pairs to select, then take a second look at how you generate your pairs, a pair should stand out, you may not hit with that pair, but hit the subsequent trial.

Another way of reducing picks is setting x limit to highest digit of pair, supposing my pair is 56, my x=0-6) for 12 picks, ie 561...............566 and 650..........656. Is about taking decisions, a high prize ratio is better than a high hit ratio! GL