Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:57 pm
You last visited April 20, 2014, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proof that the Lottery is RIGGED

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 1 year ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123637
February 25, 2012
156 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Here are the best true modern facts that the lottery is rigged for sure! Or at least something real fishy is going on folks! We'll most all people who have been involved in the lottery world have already heard about the rigged Pensylvania Pick 3 game years ago where they painted the balls and made 666 show that night but here are some more modern day proofs you may not know about yet!  If you know of any other suspicious activity of a lottery love to hear about it, even if it seems a bit silly or just couldnt be true! It just might be. Does it ever seem to you that the lottery just might be planned out rather than a real random event? Check out these true facts and suspicious proofs that the lottery may be rigged below.

Proof 1

A Washington (state) newspaper The Columbian printed the winning Pick4 numbers for the Oregon State Lottery several hours before the numbers were actually drawn. Look it up online! In otherwords A newpaper The Columbian in Washington State right on the other side of the bridge from Oregon printed the winning Pick 4 Oregon numbers hours before they were physically drawn. So how does that happen?

Appearing on the NBC program TODAY, the Managing Editor of The Columbian explained that as the deadline for the paper approached, a staff Editor went to "the wire" to obtain the winning numbers. However, "their (The Columbian's Newpaper) computer crashed" at just that moment, and in trying to recover the information, the staff Editor accidentally accessed and printed the winning Pick 4 numbers for the "Virginia State Lottery" believing they were the Oregon State Lottery numbers.

And, by a coincidence described as "one in a ga-zillion" by the Oregon State Lottery officials, the winning numbers for Oregon and Virginia just happened to be the same exact numbers that day--6855

End of story--or so they would have you believe.

YET......

This "explaination" just can't be right--even if the numbers for Oregon and Virginia /were/ coincidentally the same on July 3.

The heart of the matter is that the deadline for The Columbian was obviously several hours before the drawing of the Oregon Lottery, because the paper was on the streets with the "winning numbers" in print several hours before the drawing.

So how does a newspaper routinely access the correct numbers "on the wire" several hours before they are physically drawn?

It doesn't--unless the numbers have already been picked several hours before the official drawing time. Which means that the winning numbers are known to at least some persons in advance, and that is the very essence of a fradulent lottery.

So--if the Pick4 is fradulently drawn, what about all the other Lottery drawings?

Interestingly, the managing Editor commented during his appearance on the NBC TODAY Show that upon being contacted by the observant subscriber, the Oregon State Lottery immediately went to "DefCon 4", and checked all their firewalls and security systems to make sure that "this [in context meaning an unautorized advance access of the winning numbers] couldn't happen".

Just the phrasing of that statement alone seems to imply that an "authorized advance access" of the winning number CAN happen!

PROOF 2 That the lottery is rigged! Search Florida Lottery Rigged

A video exposing the Florida Lottery that has gotten the attention of the the BBC and currently on online right now clearly shows the Florida lottery switching a number from 35 to 53.  It is NOT a FAKE VIDEO! It happens so quickly that you may miss it and may have to watch it again but its there! And the number that came up was 35 and then was switched to 53.

Search Flordia Lottery Rigged.

Proof 3

On 11-17-2012 on I-75 freeway in Detroit,MI. drivers say they saw the Powerball billboard, and it had the jackpot at 250 million. It was suppose to be 214 million. Now if no jackpot winners occured on 11-17-2012 the next jackpot for 11-21-2012 would be 250 million, And sure as s--t, what was the jackpot for 11-21-2012? Yes, You're right (250 million)!!! So the lottery knew this in advance even though they were selling more tickets than ever before at 150 thousand a minute. The lottery is controlled, planned (RIGGED).

Proof 4 If you search "Powerball Possibly Rigged" you will find a video

When watching the video look down at the very left hand corner bottom of the video at 1 second when it first starts. It is very quick and then its gone but The date is 01/03/12

Yet the actual drawing was on 01/04/12 thus possibly proving that the drawing is actually recorded a day before the actual drawing or at least the multiplyer number is known in advance. You will also see them switch a number 10 to a number 02 at the end of the video.

I once was employed at a place where pro wrestling matches occur and during the afternoon before anyone was allowed in the building I used to watch the rehearsals and watched the rivals practice, they were all friends and practiced the entire show. Then I opened up the doors and let the people in, and the same act I just saw these two rivals rehearse was repeated for the audience. Yet I an a couple other guys had our eyes opened and the public had no idea that it was all staged.

The lottery is as rigged as Pro Wrestling!

Its all smoke an mirrors!

Sorry if this post offended anyone I am not trying to be a dream crusher!

You dont need the lottery to make you wealthy. If you want to have fun with it thats ok dont go broke and not be able to pay your rent for god sake! If you have a certain number that you have been playing for years well play that one set or two but dont go insane trying to win!

One NOTE! They will allow you to get a 5 ball prize I know this for a fact!! As I have been paid for getting 5 balls right before! Yet as far as that Jackpot We'll your on your own there friends!

The jackpot is reserved for whomever they deem worthy! And it probably aint you! Sorry! You have to be part of their inner circle to win that Jackpot! You can believe in fairytails if you wish though!

Does it mean that your life is over if you dont win the Powerball NO! Not at all! Of course not silly!

Spend your time researching real ways to make money and you will probably find one!

Do you have any other real proofs or suspicious activity (no matter how silly they may seem) that the lottery may be rigged?

United States
    Member #130820
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Here are the best true modern facts that the lottery is rigged for sure! Or at least something real fishy is going on folks! We'll most all people who have been involved in the lottery world have already heard about the rigged Pensylvania Pick 3 game years ago where they painted the balls and made 666 show that night but here are some more modern day proofs you may not know about yet!  If you know of any other suspicious activity of a lottery love to hear about it, even if it seems a bit silly or just couldnt be true! It just might be. Does it ever seem to you that the lottery just might be planned out rather than a real random event? Check out these true facts and suspicious proofs that the lottery may be rigged below.

Proof 1

A Washington (state) newspaper The Columbian printed the winning Pick4 numbers for the Oregon State Lottery several hours before the numbers were actually drawn. Look it up online! In otherwords A newpaper The Columbian in Washington State right on the other side of the bridge from Oregon printed the winning Pick 4 Oregon numbers hours before they were physically drawn. So how does that happen?

Appearing on the NBC program TODAY, the Managing Editor of The Columbian explained that as the deadline for the paper approached, a staff Editor went to "the wire" to obtain the winning numbers. However, "their (The Columbian's Newpaper) computer crashed" at just that moment, and in trying to recover the information, the staff Editor accidentally accessed and printed the winning Pick 4 numbers for the "Virginia State Lottery" believing they were the Oregon State Lottery numbers.

And, by a coincidence described as "one in a ga-zillion" by the Oregon State Lottery officials, the winning numbers for Oregon and Virginia just happened to be the same exact numbers that day--6855

YET......

This "explaination" just can't be right--even if the numbers for Oregon and Virginia /were/ coincidentally the same on July 3.

The heart of the matter is that the deadline for The Columbian was obviously several hours before the drawing of the Oregon Lottery, because the paper was on the streets with the "winning numbers" in print several hours before the drawing.

So how does a newspaper routinely access the correct numbers "on the wire" several hours before they are physically drawn?

It doesn't--unless the numbers have already been picked several hours before the official drawing time. Which means that the winning numbers are known to at least some persons in advance, and that is the very essence of a fradulent lottery.

So--if the Pick4 is fradulently drawn, what about all the other Lottery drawings?

Interestingly, the managing Editor commented during his appearance on the NBC TODAY Show that upon being contacted by the observant subscriber, the Oregon State Lottery immediately went to "DefCon 4", and checked all their firewalls and security systems to make sure that "this [in context meaning an unautorized advance access of the winning numbers] couldn't happen".

Just the phrasing of that statement alone seems to imply that an "authorized advance access" of the winning number CAN happen!

A video exposing the Florida Lottery that has gotten the attention of the the BBC and currently on online right now clearly shows the Florida lottery switching a number from 35 to 53.  It is NOT a FAKE VIDEO! It happens so quickly that you may miss it and may have to watch it again but its there! And the number that came up was 35 and then was switched to 53.

Proof 3

On 11-17-2012 on I-75 freeway in Detroit,MI. drivers say they saw the Powerball billboard, and it had the jackpot at 250 million. It was suppose to be 214 million. Now if no jackpot winners occured on 11-17-2012 the next jackpot for 11-21-2012 would be 250 million, And sure as s--t, what was the jackpot for 11-21-2012? Yes, You're right (250 million)!!! So the lottery knew this in advance even though they were selling more tickets than ever before at 150 thousand a minute. The lottery is controlled, planned (RIGGED).

When watching the video look down at the very left hand corner bottom of the video at 1 second when it first starts. It is very quick and then its gone but The date is 01/03/12

Yet the actual drawing was on 01/04/12 thus possibly proving that the drawing is actually recorded a day before the actual drawing or at least the multiplyer number is known in advance. You will also see them switch a number 10 to a number 02 at the end of the video.

I once was employed at a place where pro wrestling matches occur and during the afternoon before anyone was allowed in the building I used to watch the rehearsals and watched the rivals practice, they were all friends and practiced the entire show. Then I opened up the doors and let the people in, and the same act I just saw these two rivals rehearse was repeated for the audience. Yet I an a couple other guys had our eyes opened and the public had no idea that it was all staged.

You dont need the lottery to make you wealthy. If you want to have fun with it thats ok dont go broke and not be able to pay your rent for god sake! If you have a certain number that you have been playing for years well play that one set or two but dont go insane trying to win!

One NOTE! They will allow you to get a 5 ball prize I know this for a fact!! As I have been paid for getting 5 balls right before! Yet as far as that Jackpot We'll your on your own there friends!

The jackpot is reserved for whomever they deem worthy! And it probably aint you! Sorry! You have to be part of their inner circle to win that Jackpot! You can believe in fairytails if you wish though!

Does it mean that your life is over if you dont win the Powerball NO! Not at all! Of course not silly!

Spend your time researching real ways to make money and you will probably find one!

Do you have any other real proofs or suspicious activity (no matter how silly they may seem) that the lottery may be rigged?

Ok not saying it's not "rigged" but how do you control human nature??? If there is someone who knows in advance what the numbers are how do you keep them from leaking them to someone for a cut.....you can't bust them they would blow the lid on the whole rigged thing...lawsuits would ensue....etc...etc...etc..

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14717 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Proof 1

YET......

Proof 3

How long has it been since you learned this and quit playing?

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Listens to the wind

United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        17827 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Good question!

There's only one US Flag

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14717 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Good question!

Yeah, it'd be senseless to play if you know it's rigged and you can't win.

United States
            Member #128378
            May 22, 2012
            185 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Believe me, if the lottery was rigged, that $656 million MM jackpot or that $587.5 million PB jackpot would've both rolled.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

United States
              Member #138662
              February 2, 2013
              373 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

How can you roll if all the possible combinations tickets are already bought ???

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
                Member #128795
                June 2, 2012
                4228 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

I know how you feel. It can't possibly be the huge odds stacked highly against the player/bettor.

All kidding aside, I know there are bad apples, but the point I think I'm trying to make is that if your concerns didn't even exist, you'd still have to contend with those odds I mentioned earlier, really high ones.lol

If every aspect of the lottery was up and up, you'd still need nothing less than a miracle to win the JP.

No sugar coating, just the plain facts.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                  Bay Area/ California
                  United States
                  Member #136482
                  December 12, 2012
                  1669 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

The only thing l know that is rigged is that you losing half your lottery winnings if you married her/ him a day before you won it and divorced him/ her  the following week.The State splits that baby right down the middle. So you could win $50 million at the start of the week and by weeks-end  you down $25 mil if you divorce...how do you like them apples?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14717 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2013, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

The only thing l know that is rigged is that you losing half your lottery winnings if you married her/ him a day before you won it and divorced him/ her  the following week.The State splits that baby right down the middle. So you could win $50 million at the start of the week and by weeks-end  you down $25 mil if you divorce...how do you like them apples?

Been there, done that a few times.

Like the old Jerry Lee song, "She got the gold mine, I got the shaft."

But at least I ain't bitter. P***ed

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
                      Member #128795
                      June 2, 2012
                      4228 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I feel your pain. 25 million just doesn't cut it. How will I explain it to the neighbors? Silly people you are ! (holding a cigarette holder in the right hand).

RedStang's avatar - mustangstu zps4c591ef5.jpg
                        Dutchess , NY
                        United States
                        Member #121966
                        January 21, 2012
                        2310 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

How can you roll if all the possible combinations tickets are already bought ???

You will never see all combinations sold.

NY
                          United States
                          Member #23835
                          October 16, 2005
                          2809 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2013, 12:58 am - IP Logged

What makes you think they sold every combination?

United States
                            Member #123637
                            February 25, 2012
                            156 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Ok not saying it's not "rigged" but how do you control human nature??? If there is someone who knows in advance what the numbers are how do you keep them from leaking them to someone for a cut.....you can't bust them they would blow the lid on the whole rigged thing...lawsuits would ensue....etc...etc...etc..

You dont have to BUST anyone, in time their deed will be found out because if I know one thing about human nature we all make mistakes and sooner or later they will make a mistake that they wont be able to explain away. Someone will trip up! VIDEO doesn't lie! Its human nature to make an OOPS!!!! And when they do in this modern day of cameras and videos it will be displayed for the whole world and internet to see! We think 10 years is a long time for some to get away with corruption but it isn't, not really, and it might take 20 years but then.... OOPS!!!!! sh..it!! Da.mn 

They will hang themselves in time by their own devices.

You dont have to BUST them...they will BUST themselves in time. They will be caught in their own trap! 

Its just a matter of time man. And I have a feeling that very time is approaching sooner than they think.

Think about it, Govornors, Senators, Presidents even "Nixon" have all gone down by one stupid mistake. OOPS!!! Sh..it!!!

And so will the corrupt lottery biz!

Dont worry in time...an OOPS will occur

In fact it already has. And the more OOPS they make after a while people will say..wait a minute something isnt right here! And it will be so clear that no one will believe anything they say. And when that day comes only a fool would continue playing their games. The entire world will join together and with one big loud voice say SCREW YOU LOTTERY we dont need you anymore!   

People are watching them they just dont know it!

Trust me their OOPS is coming!!!!

If you watched the videos you will see a couple of their OOPS already! More will follow.

United States
                              Member #123637
                              February 25, 2012
                              156 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Are you seriously asking me a question? Thinking of...