Welcome Guest
The time is now 8:17 pm
You last visited August 29, 2014, 8:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Arizona The Pick List of Winners

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 1 year ago by rodan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #139490
February 24, 2013
20 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2013, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a compiled list, maybe you prepared it in a spreadsheet or database program, of the winners in the "six pick Arizona State Lottery? It's currently called Arizona's "The Pick" game. What I'm after is a list of the six pick winners starting 1992 through 1999.

If you do have, or, know of someone that does, please PM me.

Thank you in advance

United States
    Member #116272
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2013, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have a compiled list, maybe you prepared it in a spreadsheet or database program, of the winners in the "six pick Arizona State Lottery? It's currently called Arizona's "The Pick" game. What I'm after is a list of the six pick winners starting 1992 through 1999.

Thank you in advance

Good question, you can try the results page here at LP. http://www.lotterypost.com/results/az

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106669
      February 22, 2011
      17022 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck Lep

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        17830 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Good question, you can try the results page here at LP. http://www.lotterypost.com/results/az

I Agree! LP has a complete history of all active US lotteries, but copying and pasting them to a text file may take more effort than he's willing to do.  Sounds like he wants someone else to do that and PM him their results.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
        * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
            Wink 

United States
          Member #139490
          February 24, 2013
          20 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know that. I will check into this, RJOh. If what you are saying, is I can look up the history on who the six pick winners were, from 1992 through 1992, in the Arizona "The Pick" six pick lottery?

United States
            Member #139490
            February 24, 2013
            20 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2013, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I meant 1992 through 1999. My fingers are stiff right now.

United States
              Member #116272
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2013, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I didn't know that. I will check into this, RJOh. If what you are saying, is I can look up the history on who the six pick winners were, from 1992 through 1992, in the Arizona "The Pick" six pick lottery?

Now your using the word "who" and if your looking for names and addresses you should try lottery HQ. I don't know if that info is a matter of public record, but I'm sure they will tell you if it is.

United States
                Member #111446
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: March 6, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

I meant 1992 through 1999. My fingers are stiff right now.

I know what you mean, my fingers are so stiff they just fell off onto the floor.  Sad

Thank goodness I still have ten good toes to type with.  Type

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106669
                  February 22, 2011
                  17022 Posts
                  Posted: March 6, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

rodan, when you get the extra money you might wanna consider upgrading there is a lot more + features, searchSmiley

United States
                    Member #139490
                    February 24, 2013
                    20 Posts
                    Posted: March 6, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

"vNow your using the word "who" and if your looking for names and addresses you should try lottery HQ. I don't know if that info is a matter of public record, but I'm sure they will tell you if it is."

Sorry, Ronnie316, if I wasn't clear in my OP. What I meant by "winners" ( not the winning numbers, I know how to get that ) would be he names of the actual six pick winners, in State of Arizona, in that specific Six PIck  "The Pick " Arizona Lottery.  Between the years 1992- and 1999.  I've done this on another state, and, someone saw my posting emailed to me a list of that state, they have been compiling.

My only reason for wanting it, is to compare the names, and, if and when I match, I will have what I want. The same person, on both State's lotteries.

Someone at this forum would have it, or, access. IF that person wants to share notes with me on the other state I have, I'm ok with that.

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106669
                      February 22, 2011
                      17022 Posts
                      Posted: March 6, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

i was wondering about that  if you wanted winning numbers or winning names, yeah you can get ahold of AZ Lottery for that.Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        17830 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2013, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the winning numbers not the winning players.  States keep track of winning players to sent them WG-2 for taxes.  I doubt if that information is for the general public.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                        * your best chance to win a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                            Wink 

United States
                          Member #139490
                          February 24, 2013
                          20 Posts
                          Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Actually, I did finally get a response from the Arizona State Lottery. They sent me a couple of forms I have to file out and get "notarized".  Looks like some legal issues involved. My guess if I would accidently let these names get out, even if I would get them, I dont' think there is any guarantee I would, I could be liable, from divulging any names on the list.

Don't know if I even want to go there. Can't blame the Arizona Lottery for wanting this, though. I think I will pass on this. For my objective in this, I don't need the list that bad.

Yes, I would like to see the names on that list, from 1992, through 1999, but, the name may not even be on there, and, if someone on that list, found out I had it, and, they wanted to go after me, in court, for some reason, legally, they could.  Not worth it, for what I want the list for.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Actually, I did finally get a response from the Arizona State Lottery. They sent me a couple of forms I have to file out and get "notarized".  Looks like some legal issues involved. My guess if I would accidently let these names get out, even if I would get them, I dont' think there is any guarantee I would, I could be liable, from divulging any names on the list.

Don't know if I even want to go there. Can't blame the Arizona Lottery for wanting this, though. I think I will pass on this. For my objective in this, I don't need the list that bad.

Yes, I would like to see the names on that list, from 1992, through 1999, but, the name may not even be on there, and, if someone on that list, found out I had it, and, they wanted to go after me, in court, for some reason, legally, they could.  Not worth it, for what I want the list for.

Did someone not give you part of a jackpot that you were entitled to or something like that?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              egg harbor twp.south jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112972
                              June 29, 2011
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: March 7, 2013, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Thank you in advance

I could't say for sure, but it may be on the state's website.

I have a freind that won in Jersey about 12 years ago and his name is still listed on that site,

but it did take some digging to find it.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.