Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:54 pm
You last visited September 19, 2014, 11:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Richard Lustig's Method

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 1 year ago by ameriken.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
722 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2013, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Hi, all:

Who has read Richard Lustig's book:"LEARN HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE LOTTERY"? How about his method? Is it working really? I will appreciate greatly any information 

about it!

tvpventures's avatar - light
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #126401
    April 8, 2012
    208 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2013, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Hi, all:

Who has read Richard Lustig's book:"LEARN HOW TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE LOTTERY"? How about his method? Is it working really? I will appreciate greatly any information 

about it!

Dont buy it, waiste of money, there is no method in his book. He talks about buy more tickets and play same numbers and so on, just the tips that we all know here. I red this book and then put out in to the trash after..

Or if he have now second book may be? Then I dont know about it..

tvpventures..

Florida
      United States
      Member #135620
      November 27, 2012
      336 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2013, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Complete waist of money. The book itself is a joke. That guy is making a mint off of complete crap. There's no actual system in the book.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
        NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        722 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2013, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Complete waist of money. The book itself is a joke. That guy is making a mint off of complete crap. There's no actual system in the book.

I see. Thanks for Tvpventures and  Manual sincere reply!

Canada
          Member #138498
          January 28, 2013
          627 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2013, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Wow ! i saw him all over the place on tv, the reporters made him look so special...apparently he plays alot of numbers, just like Steve Player.

Florida
            United States
            Member #135620
            November 27, 2012
            336 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2013, 2:19 am - IP Logged

heh, I just re-read my post. It does come across extrememly negative... Not the vibe I want to put out. I was just burned by buying a "book" that didn't offer anything. Seriously, there's a section on not buying tickets at peak times so as not to annoy the checkout person of whatever store you buy tickets from. In addition to not actually having anything about a system, or even anything close to a system, nearly every other page was a full page graphic (on an already small "book" to begin with). Kudos to the guy that capitolizing on his luck. I just hate being the one taken in by it... Should've done more research. I honestly would've gotten more out of burning the money in my fire pit. At least that would have been an experience.

hmm, even that seems overly negative. Perhaps I'm just jaded by the experience.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106669
              February 22, 2011
              17174 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2013, 2:23 am - IP Logged

heh, I just re-read my post. It does come across extrememly negative... Not the vibe I want to put out. I was just burned by buying a "book" that didn't offer anything. Seriously, there's a section on not buying tickets at peak times so as not to annoy the checkout person of whatever store you buy tickets from. In addition to not actually having anything about a system, or even anything close to a system, nearly every other page was a full page graphic (on an already small "book" to begin with). Kudos to the guy that capitolizing on his luck. I just hate being the one taken in by it... Should've done more research. I honestly would've gotten more out of burning the money in my fire pit. At least that would have been an experience.

hmm, even that seems overly negative. Perhaps I'm just jaded by the experience.

don't worry least you are being honest maybe save someone else from getting taken advantage of.Smiley

Abdi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                Nairobi
                Kenya
                Member #64806
                September 8, 2008
                138 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2013, 3:21 am - IP Logged

@ ALL:

Most of you seem to disapproving richards system!

But can anyone explain why he won the lottery jackpots for a record seven times?

I remember once him saying that "you cannot be lucky 7 times",

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106669
                  February 22, 2011
                  17174 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2013, 3:39 am - IP Logged

@ ALL:

But can anyone explain why he won the lottery jackpots for a record seven times?

he don't say what he spends either i bet he is spending thousands a week if not more to win,

so if he thinks he is that good and won 7 times why hasn't he won 8 times or 9 times or 20 times or 50 times, trust me hes just trying to sell a book with nothing in it.

read the book reviews on amazon he doesn't say anything to do with his system.

i know a guy that won the colorado lottery 21 times he says he spends close to 1000.00 per week.

Nairobi
                    Kenya
                    Member #64806
                    September 8, 2008
                    138 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2013, 3:50 am - IP Logged

@ helpmewin

thanks for the info,very educative indeed.

As for I am devoting all time any energy on Gail Howard's Advantage plus,it is working VERY GREAT for me,However I must say that i am able currently to win small prizes using her software,but remember $ 2 is better than $ 0.

But I am sure one day I will be able to win a jackpot using her software!,

Yes very soon!

I Agree!

There are no born heroes or winners........it takes a hammer a chisel,a vision and a will to suffer the blows and be carved into one!..........

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106669
                      February 22, 2011
                      17174 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2013, 3:55 am - IP Logged

@ helpmewin

thanks for the info,very educative indeed.

As for I am devoting all time any energy on Gail Howard's Advantage plus,it is working VERY GREAT for me,However I must say that i am able currently to win small prizes using her software,but remember $ 2 is better than $ 0.

But I am sure one day I will be able to win a jackpot using her software!,

Yes very soon!

i have heard good things with that yes you will win BIG it takes some time and patients i guessSmiley

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #135620
                        November 27, 2012
                        336 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2013, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

@ ALL:

I can only speak to what's in the book. He may or may not have a system. I have no idea. The point is, it's not in the book. There was only one piece of info that I thought was remotely helpful. He pointed out that if you're buying scratch offs, you should get the same ones. i.e. Not buy 2 of these, 3 of those, 5 of this, etc. Stick to one roll. The rub is that I was already doing that...

I'm of the same mind as helpmewin. I'd guess he's just thrown a bunch of money at it. The thing that got me started on this whole lottery thing was a quick pick powerball win (4 numbers + PB, $10k). This happened late last year. If the second position was an 8 instead of a 5, I would've won the jackpot. Then it occurred to me what horrible odds it was to hope my randomly generated numbers would match another set of randomly generated number. So it makes sense to play picked numbers. I started trying simple hot/cold numbers. That didn't get me anywhere. Then I went through phase where I bought systems, lotto books, online memberships, etc. I purchased some numbers from Hans. The first two sets he gave me hit on the very next draw. That was exciting. But then his system went cold and didn't hit again, for over a month. I stopped ording numbers and just bought two of his systems to see if I could improve upon them. Alas, I got side tracked on my own system and creating the website. Wish I kept track of my wins. I'm nowhere near 50 wins but I'm well into double digits.

So really, the only thing that separates me from Richard, is luck. I took my cash 3 wins and poured it into scratch offs. The most I won off of that was some $400/$500 tickets. Ended up back at my starting point so I slowed back down. So the question is, what do you consider a jackpot win? I have many Cash 3 jackpot wins (at the very least, more than 10), 10k from PB, and a few $400/$500 from scratch offs. Keep in mind that Richard is counting some scratch offs as his big wins. Scratch offs, in my experience, are a huge waste of money. But I love playing them. Moreover, they are nothing-but-luck.

In any case, that's my whole lotto experience. Take from it what you will.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
                          Member #128795
                          June 2, 2012
                          4855 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

@ ALL:

Not all of the 7 wins were Jackpots wins.

Nairobi
                            Kenya
                            Member #64806
                            September 8, 2008
                            138 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:18 am - IP Logged

@ manual;

thanks for your response;i feel very glad to have learnt something new from you,especially the idea of buying numbers online! how does it worK?,WHAT IF THE NUMBERS I BOUGHT DON'T HELP ME TO WIN?,

I Agree!

Nairobi
                              Kenya
                              Member #64806
                              September 8, 2008
                              138 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2013, 11:26 am - IP Logged

@ onlymoney

do you see him as lottery guru or otherwise

I Agree!