Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:42 pm
You last visited September 2, 2014, 7:38 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Edge Website

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 1 year ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
4387 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2013, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know if someone from Lotterypost is the owner of pick 3 edge website

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Goal. $1,500 a week.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90253
    April 24, 2010
    2342 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2013, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know if someone from Lotterypost is the owner of pick 3 edge website

I don't know, but there is some good info there.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      4387 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Too bad 99% are ripped off systems from LP.  WinD's especially.

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Goal. $1,500 a week.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90253
        April 24, 2010
        2342 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Too bad 99% are ripped off systems from LP.  WinD's especially.

I think most here don't mind sharing, but when someone takes someone's work and tries to sell it to make $$$, that ain't

right. Especially without their permission. But what are ya gonna do? Unfortunately it happens...

I've read a lot of threads from older members that were here long before me and I have to say, till then, I didn't know what I

didn't know. LOL. I have learned so much from you guys. I think I can speak for many here when I say that without you guys

sharing what you have learned, LP would not be what it is today. I just hope that things like this do not deter any other, older

or newer members from sharing their knowledge with everyone. After all, we all received help or advice from someone at

some point. Let's continue it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching."  Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Atchafalaya Basin
          United States
          Member #90218
          April 24, 2010
          10484 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2013, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

I think most here don't mind sharing, but when someone takes someone's work and tries to sell it to make $$$, that ain't

right. Especially without their permission. But what are ya gonna do? Unfortunately it happens...

I've read a lot of threads from older members that were here long before me and I have to say, till then, I didn't know what I

didn't know. LOL. I have learned so much from you guys. I think I can speak for many here when I say that without you guys

sharing what you have learned, LP would not be what it is today. I just hope that things like this do not deter any other, older

or newer members from sharing their knowledge with everyone. After all, we all received help or advice from someone at

some point. Let's continue it.

I Agree!     Any and All knowledge is benefical to the Collective !!!!