Welcome Guest
The time is now 2:56 pm
You last visited November 23, 2014, 2:38 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone come forward in the recent powerball jackpot??

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Sweet-D.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125923
March 31, 2012
297 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone come forward in the recent powerball jackpot??? Well whom ever won is doing the right move by not coming forward so soon and consulting lawyers and etc!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2013, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

There are trails of slime leading to Zephyr Hills from all over Florida as lawyers slither down there to undulate in anticipation of being the first to find the money, I mean the winner, so they can get rich, I mean so they can help the winner plan for the future.

Columbia, SC
      United States
      Member #135290
      November 21, 2012
      584 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2013, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

There are trails of slime leading to Zephyr Hills from all over Florida as lawyers slither down there to undulate in anticipation of being the first to find the money, I mean the winner, so they can get rich, I mean so they can help the winner plan for the future.

"If you can DREAM it, you can DO it!"- Walt Disney

redhot7's avatar - SetforLifeLogo
        California
        United States
        Member #112368
        June 17, 2011
        661 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2013, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone come forward in the recent powerball jackpot??? Well whom ever won is doing the right move by not coming forward so soon and consulting lawyers and etc!

Rumor has it that it was a 26 year old local single mother but it was just a rumor. For all we know, it could be someone from out of town, out of state or even a foreign tourist. The town where the winning ticket was won is a popular destination for skydivers from all over the world.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area/ California
          United States
          Member #136482
          December 12, 2012
          2126 Posts
          Posted: May 26, 2013, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Whoever it is, they doing the right thing. Lay low- get your financial guru's in on the case, call the shots and when you good and ready- appear. Seeing that Florida does not go for anonymity get it over and done with and then.....disappear.

California
            United States
            Member #112368
            June 17, 2011
            661 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2013, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Whoever it is, they doing the right thing. Lay low- get your financial guru's in on the case, call the shots and when you good and ready- appear. Seeing that Florida does not go for anonymity get it over and done with and then.....disappear.

How do they disappear? With the internet, anybody could find you these days as long as they have your name.

Elgin, IL
              United States
              Member #93544
              July 2, 2010
              318 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2013, 2:21 am - IP Logged

No.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
                Bay Area/ California
                United States
                Member #136482
                December 12, 2012
                2126 Posts
                Posted: May 26, 2013, 2:41 am - IP Logged

How do they disappear? With the internet, anybody could find you these days as long as they have your name.

They can & they do.You seem to think that everyone is on the lookout for lottery winners moving into their neighborhoods. Not everyone is into the lottery you know, not everyone follows it.The family next door could be multi millionaires without you knowing it at all.

California
                  United States
                  Member #112368
                  June 17, 2011
                  661 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2013, 3:07 am - IP Logged

They can & they do.You seem to think that everyone is on the lookout for lottery winners moving into their neighborhoods. Not everyone is into the lottery you know, not everyone follows it.The family next door could be multi millionaires without you knowing it at all.

They can & they do.

How do you make it impossible for strangers to find out where you live?

I want to know. I haven't won the lottery but I want to know how you do that even if I never won the lottery.

Chicago
                    United States
                    Member #90133
                    April 22, 2010
                    26 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2013, 7:24 am - IP Logged

I would hope that a good security firm could keep you out of sight for awhile.

Jerry B

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #61435
                      May 22, 2008
                      776 Posts
                      Posted: May 26, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

FL only publishes name and city.  No picture required so unless you have a very unique name you should be good in FL.....especially if you change your address to an area you don't really live in before you claim.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        4383 Posts
                        Posted: May 26, 2013, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Zephyr Hills is full of "snow birds"!! It could be anyone from snow country!! They may not even know it, yet still on their way home.

maringoman's avatar - kobold
                          Massachusetts
                          United States
                          Member #37433
                          April 14, 2006
                          2163 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2013, 8:40 am - IP Logged

The silence tells me that it is not a group ticket that won. It must be one guy.

It's a futile effort.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                            Oklahoma
                            United States
                            Member #82391
                            November 12, 2009
                            5482 Posts
                            Posted: May 26, 2013, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Lol Big Grin

I Love Pink & Green 1908

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                              Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1140 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2013, 9:08 am - IP Logged

They can & they do.

How do you make it impossible for strangers to find out where you live?

I want to know. I haven't won the lottery but I want to know how you do that even if I never won the lottery.

The easiest ways are:

1. Have plastic surgery and change your name.

2. Fake your death. All the better if you are an accountant and have the knowledge of how to siphon money from one account into a new account called WookieBooger Oil & Gas Exploration. If you are not an accountant, you can hire a former Enron employee to do it for you.

3. Or, my favorite, stand on the street corner begging for change.

G

The Neti Pot Numbers System * The Lava Lamp Numbers Systems