Welcome Guest
The time is now 7:46 am
You last visited November 26, 2014, 7:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pyramid I use for all games 5 ball and up

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SkyLine69's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #140107
March 11, 2013
539 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2013, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I use this type of pyramid along with the 9/10 scale with some additional excel spreadsheet aids to determine the next draw numbers. I normally ALWAYS get 2 to 3 numbers from this   Just write out the winning numbers from low to high and subtract shown.  Here is the last two games of the PB. You can back test all day long.  It works. There are some occasions that you only get perhaps 1 number but not often   I normally use the last 3 to 5 draws And play PB, MM! Texas Lotto and Texas Two Step   i do win  i have not won the jackpot YET but feel the vibrations comming.  Enjoy

02        09          14         17            49            57 
                 07          12          15           47            55
                                05        08          40           48
                                               03           35          43
                                                                  32          40
                                                                                    08
          02        06        19          21         25             27
                         04         17          19         23            25
                                          13         15          19              21
                                                       02        06           08
                                                                       04          06
                                                                                         02
    tvpventures's avatar - light
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #126401
    April 8, 2012
    219 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2013, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Can you, please, explain more in details how do you do this? Looks interesting..

tvpventures..Smile

Thanks..

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 

Albert Einstein..

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
      NYC
      United States
      Member #117988
      October 19, 2011
      1755 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2013, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I use this type of pyramid along with the 9/10 scale with some additional excel spreadsheet aids to determine the next draw numbers. I normally ALWAYS get 2 to 3 numbers from this   Just write out the winning numbers from low to high and subtract shown.  Here is the last two games of the PB. You can back test all day long.  It works. There are some occasions that you only get perhaps 1 number but not often   I normally use the last 3 to 5 draws And play PB, MM! Texas Lotto and Texas Two Step   i do win  i have not won the jackpot YET but feel the vibrations comming.  Enjoy

02        09          14         17            49            57 
                       07          12          15           47            55
                                      05        08          40           48
                                                     03           35          43
                                                                        32          40
                                                                                          08
                02        06        19          21         25             27
                               04         17          19         23            25
                                                13         15          19              21
                                                             02        06           08
                                                                             04          06
                                                                                               02

Nice technique SkyLine69. I have a question though. I'm stuck at how you got 05, 08, 40, etc. 

Wait.. maybe I think I'm getting it. 

This is how it goes, if I'm right:

9 - 2 = 7 

14 - 2 = 12

17 - 2 = 15 

49 - 2 = 47 

57 - 2 = 55 

Then we get these new numbers:

07 12 15 47 55 

So then we keep going down? 12 - 7 = 5 etc... 

This technique is cool... thanks for sharing! Oh yea.. how would you pair up your lines? 

Texas
        United States
        Member #140107
        March 11, 2013
        539 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Nice technique SkyLine69. I have a question though. I'm stuck at how you got 05, 08, 40, etc. 

Wait.. maybe I think I'm getting it. 

This is how it goes, if I'm right:

9 - 2 = 7 

14 - 2 = 12

17 - 2 = 15 

49 - 2 = 47 

57 - 2 = 55 

Then we get these new numbers:

07 12 15 47 55 

So then we keep going down? 12 - 7 = 5 etc... 

This technique is cool... thanks for sharing! Oh yea.. how would you pair up your lines? 

Correct!  You got it!

Texas
          United States
          Member #140107
          March 11, 2013
          539 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2013, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Can you, please, explain more in details how do you do this? Looks interesting..

tvpventures..Smile

Thanks..

Can you follow what NY did or do I need to explain further?

Maryland
            United States
            Member #126401
            April 8, 2012
            219 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Can you follow what NY did or do I need to explain further?

Yes, Thanks, I got it how to do it from NY. Then where you look for the numbers to play? Meaning you take all the numbers from the substractions and make combinations for the next draw?

O and why did you use number 2( I guess its powerball?) so 6 numbers all together  for the top draw and then draw before you just use 5 numbers?

Thanks,

tvpventures..

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 

Albert Einstein..

Maryland
              United States
              Member #126401
              April 8, 2012
              219 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2013, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Yes, Thanks, I got it how to do it from NY. Then where you look for the numbers to play? Meaning you take all the numbers from the substractions and make combinations for the next draw?

O and why did you use number 2( I guess its powerball?) so 6 numbers all together  for the top draw and then draw before you just use 5 numbers?

Thanks,

tvpventures..

I got it now, did not pay attention before to details..no need to respond to my last post..

Thanks for sharing, SkyLine69!

tvpventures..

Albert Einstein..

Texas
                United States
                Member #140107
                March 11, 2013
                539 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2013, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I got it now, did not pay attention before to details..no need to respond to my last post..

Thanks for sharing, SkyLine69!

tvpventures..

Glad you got it (-:

United Kingdom
                  Member #118357
                  October 29, 2011
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Hi, thanks for a very interesting post, I understand how you arrived at the numbers but I dont understand what to do with them and how to make them work for you, I'm only just starting to learn about the different systems and would be really grateful if you could explain more about the 9/10 scale and the other tools you use on excell.  My apologies for being slow, any help would great, btw I'm playing the UK lottery and I'm thinking this system would work well on a pick 3/4 game, is that correct? Smiley  Thanks again and of course good luck!

Texas
                    United States
                    Member #140107
                    March 11, 2013
                    539 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Hi, thanks for a very interesting post, I understand how you arrived at the numbers but I dont understand what to do with them and how to make them work for you, I'm only just starting to learn about the different systems and would be really grateful if you could explain more about the 9/10 scale and the other tools you use on excell.  My apologies for being slow, any help would great, btw I'm playing the UK lottery and I'm thinking this system would work well on a pick 3/4 game, is that correct? Smiley  Thanks again and of course good luck!

Sorry for late delay. Been on vacation. (-:  I would suggest gong to YouTube to lern the 9/10 scale. I'm not sure how to explain all of that without some video instruction so you'll understand.