Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:53 pm
You last visited October 23, 2014, 1:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Google ranking

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116272
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

smd173:  It has something to do with sites linking in, but I personally think that Google puts a weighted rank on some sites as well.

Tarzan:  It's not really this site I'm comparing it to.  I'm comparing www.megamillions.com (the "official" site) to www.biggamelottery.com.  If you do a Google search on Mega Millions, they come out as #1 and #2, respectively.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/90173 

I found this post from 2004 and see nothing has changed in the ranking, or the quality of the "other" site.

I bumped the page size up 5 times and still could not read the MM results without my glasses.  No Nod

USA MEGA outperforms other sites in every possible way.

Let us know if we can help change the ranking.

jimmy4164's avatar - andy warhol.jpg
    State of Mind
    United States
    Member #93949
    July 10, 2010
    2175 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2013, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

smd173:  It has something to do with sites linking in, but I personally think that Google puts a weighted rank on some sites as well.

Tarzan:  It's not really this site I'm comparing it to.  I'm comparing www.megamillions.com (the "official" site) to www.biggamelottery.com.  If you do a Google search on Mega Millions, they come out as #1 and #2, respectively.

I found this post from 2004 and see nothing has changed in the ranking, or the quality of the "other" site.

I bumped the page size up 5 times and still could not read the MM results without my glasses.  No Nod

USA MEGA outperforms other sites in every possible way.

Let us know if we can help change the ranking.

The post above doesn't really stand well alone.

Were there posts deleted from this thread?

"Betting systems votaries are spiritually akin to the proponents of perpetual motion
    machines, butting their heads against the Second Law of Thermodynamics."
    The Theory of Gambling and Statistical Logic by Richard Arnold Epstein

United States
      Member #116272
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

The post above doesn't really stand well alone.

Were there posts deleted from this thread?

Put down whatever it is that your smoking Jammy.............I quoted Todd and replied.

For those who want to read all 6 posts in the original thread, I posted the link and highlighted in GREEN. 

State of Mind
        United States
        Member #93949
        July 10, 2010
        2175 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Put down whatever it is that your smoking Jammy.............I quoted Todd and replied.

For those who want to read all 6 posts in the original thread, I posted the link and highlighted in GREEN. 

Ronnie316,

"...I quoted Todb and replied."

Well, that's pretty obvious, so I didn't think to mention it.  I guess I asked the wrong question.

What prompted you to quote a 2004 post out of the blue for no apparent reason?

--Jimmy4164

P.S.  SMD173 doesn't appear to have posted here since 2007.

"Betting systems votaries are spiritually akin to the proponents of perpetual motion

United States
          Member #116272
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2013, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie316,

"...I quoted Todb and replied."

Well, that's pretty obvious, so I didn't think to mention it.  I guess I asked the wrong question.

--Jimmy4164

P.S.  SMD173 doesn't appear to have posted here since 2007.

Jammy Jammy Jammy, as a courtesy that I DONT normally extend to you I'm going to give you a direct answer to your question........ 

I case you haven't noticed, I do a great number of things on LP that have no apparent "reasoning" as their source of inspiration. In this particular case, the post concerning "Google Rankings" sparked my interest for no apparent reason so I posted a comment that could also be interpreted as a suggestion

P.S. What prompted you to make note that SMD173 has not posted in the past several years?

United States
            Member #116272
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I found a company that will sell my small business a product called: 

WEB RANKING BOOSTER

I can use "Barter dollars" to pay the $695. so I may try it even though I have no idea what thay are doing.

This is the page where I saw their pitch........

http://barterworks.com/ItemDetail.aspx?Id=32496&BId=14022&UId=57835 

And I also took a look at their web site........

http://www.adtechdata.com/index.php

State of Mind
              United States
              Member #93949
              July 10, 2010
              2175 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Jammy Jammy Jammy, as a courtesy that I DONT normally extend to you I'm going to give you a direct answer to your question........ 

I case you haven't noticed, I do a great number of things on LP that have no apparent "reasoning" as their source of inspiration. In this particular case, the post concerning "Google Rankings" sparked my interest for no apparent reason so I posted a comment that could also be interpreted as a suggestion

P.S. What prompted you to make note that SMD173 has not posted in the past several years?

"Ronnie316,"

"I case you haven't noticed, I do a great number of things on LP that have no apparent 'reasoning' as their source of inspiration."

Thanks.  This helps explain some of your enigmatic ramblings.  Actually, once one observes your drumbeats for USAMEGA in your opening post and how consistent they are with your Signature line, a "method" emerges for your apparent "madness."

"What prompted you to make note that SMD173 has not posted in the past several years?"

This fact emerged while searching for a rhyme or reason for your copied and pasted opening post.  BTW, do you ever get confused and forget who you are for a moment?

--Jimmy4164

United States
                Member #116272
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:49 am - IP Logged

"Ronnie316,"

"I case you haven't noticed, I do a great number of things on LP that have no apparent 'reasoning' as their source of inspiration."

Thanks.  This helps explain some of your enigmatic ramblings.  Actually, once one observes your drumbeats for USAMEGA in your opening post and how consistent they are with your Signature line, a "method" emerges for your apparent "madness."

"What prompted you to make note that SMD173 has not posted in the past several years?"

This fact emerged while searching for a rhyme or reason for your copied and pasted opening post.  BTW, do you ever get confused and forget who you are for a moment?

--Jimmy4164

The fact that you have repeatedly insinuated that I have multiple LP profiles leads me to believe that you may be suffering from some type of paranoia? Is it schizophrenia?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/paranoid-schizophrenia/DS00862

State of Mind
                  United States
                  Member #93949
                  July 10, 2010
                  2175 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

The fact that you have repeatedly insinuated that I have multiple LP profiles leads me to believe that you may be suffering from some type of paranoia? Is it schizophrenia?

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/paranoid-schizophrenia/DS00862

You must have been busy lately; it took you longer than usual to reply.

Don't you believe in the proposition that "It's not paranoia if they're really after you."?

BTW, speaking of beliefs, when do you believe  life begins?

United States
                    Member #116272
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2013, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Nice work on trying to convolute the discussion even further Jammy. I only ask because you seem so concerned that I'm lurking about as multiple people, when in fact it's you and your anti-God left wing contingent who are hiding behind your computer screens and blocking comments on your blog pages. 

What do you think Jammy?

State of Mind
                      United States
                      Member #93949
                      July 10, 2010
                      2175 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Nice work on trying to convolute the discussion even further Jammy. I only ask because you seem so concerned that I'm lurking about as multiple people, when in fact it's you and your anti-God left wing contingent who are hiding behind your computer screens and blocking comments on your blog pages. 

What do you think Jammy?

Young males with normal, healthy prostates who voluntarily choose celibacy tend to periodically experience dreams that often result in the need for morning maintenance of their bed clothes.  Your post reminds me that by locking all of my blog posts I could be creating a similar, perhaps even dangerous situation for some of my blog readers.  Who knows what might happen if you aren't given an outlet for that buildup of venom that must be aching to be spewed?  With this in mind, I've decided to provide you with the relief that you apparently need.  I know you can't wait to tell everyone who that guy is.  Here's your chance!

https://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/78583

United States
                        Member #116272
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2013, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

You're projecting again Jammy. If your seething a bit, you may want to try doubling up on your meds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

State of Mind
                          United States
                          Member #93949
                          July 10, 2010
                          2175 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

You're projecting again Jammy. If your seething a bit, you may want to try doubling up on your meds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

You're confused Ronnie316.  Based on your post in my blog, I guess I can assume you share the political views of Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter.  Based on your post here, it appears you might have picked up psychological diagnosing from them as well.  Have you discovered their opinion on the best way to use past lottery draws to win future ones?

United States
                            Member #116272
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: June 14, 2013, 10:03 am - IP Logged

You're confused Ronnie316.  Based on your post in my blog, I guess I can assume you share the political views of Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter.  Based on your post here, it appears you might have picked up psychological diagnosing from them as well.  Have you discovered their opinion on the best way to use past lottery draws to win future ones?

No Jammy you're confused, that's how projection works. You spew venomous hatred for your country and its people with every blog post and then spew the poison of ridicule and vilification on those who dissent. Then you point at others as the ones who are "longing to spew out venom" for some sort of release. (Projection)

As for the lottery, I'm not at all confused about my use of "gamblers fallacy" as a means of choosing numbers (that  I actually play) for an opportunity to win big and have some fun along the way...........

My ODDS are BETTER than yours Jammy.

United States
                              Member #116272
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2013, 10:21 am - IP Logged