Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:24 am
You last visited October 31, 2014, 4:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what is best powerball numbers to play. to win big?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 1 year ago by butch2030.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
racine,wisconsin
United States
Member #143117
May 25, 2013
355 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

What is the best 6 numbers to play for the powerball lottery?  If I win big  I promise to tell you and I will share the millions with who ever helps me  I give you my promise. And I always keep my promises I'm a honest good person

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    17949 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

What is the best 6 numbers to play for the powerball lottery?  If I win big  I promise to tell you and I will share the millions with who ever helps me  I give you my promise. And I always keep my promises I'm a honest good person

If what you say is true then you are unique. 

All the numbers have come up in the drawings so it's not any particular numbers but how you choose to combine them that counts.

If this helps you win, I hope you will remember me.  I can usally be found hanging out around here somewhere most of the time.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
    * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
         Wink 

ThatScaryChick's avatar - AbnSTiA

United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      4663 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

If we all knew the best numbers to play to win with, we would all already be lottery winners. lol

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

marierich's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
        Member #140688
        March 24, 2013
        240 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Ha Ha! Wouldn't we all like to know................. GOOD LUCK!!!! Wink

Sun Smiley                                                                                                                                       

United States
          Member #128378
          May 22, 2012
          190 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2013, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Look in Maddog's Powerball Challenge and wheel the most common ones.  I know this isn't much of a help but oh well.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

racine,wisconsin
            United States
            Member #143117
            May 25, 2013
            355 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2013, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks  everyone ill try that

ressuccess's avatar - WhiteShyGuy

United States
              Member #93166
              June 23, 2010
              835 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

I don't really play Powerball because it's $2 per draw. That's why I just pick my numbers for fun with no money at stake.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                17949 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't really play Powerball because it's $2 per draw. That's why I just pick my numbers for fun with no money at stake.

You obviously aren't interested in winning big which is what jstewart27 wants to do.

Picking a few combinations randomly and posting them on the prediction board is fun but hardly what he's looking for.

Wink 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  17949 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2013, 2:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks  everyone ill try that

You really didn't expect anyone to share their best powerball numbers to play, did you?   Especially after reading about the women who kindly allowed a stranger to step in front of her and buy the largest single winning PB ticket ever.

Wink 

United States
                    Member #140209
                    March 13, 2013
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you jstewart. Hope you keep your promise should you win. Use a method that best fits you. Use lottery wheels, QPs, etc.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

United States
                      Member #124621
                      March 16, 2012
                      1492 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Good luck in your endeavors to find the right path to the jackpot.  I'm sure that the best 6 numbers to play are the numbers that are drawn... however, finding those 6 numbers in isolation of the others... harder.

ESR54's avatar - basket
                        BRONX N.Y.10459
                        United States
                        Member #86576
                        February 6, 2010
                        767 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello , You know what just pick all your  families birthdays , and play them for the rest of your life.

You will win one day, good luck.

ThemBonez's avatar - 16314 s.jpg
                          Phoenix, AZ
                          United States
                          Member #136178
                          December 5, 2012
                          987 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

What I usually do to pick Powerball numbers is to go to the powerball website, see the graph that shows the most winningest numbers and choose the top 5.  I then look at the draw results and see where those numbers have hit and how far between dates they've hit.  I then go to this other website that has statistics that shows you which numbers have paired up with your top 5 numbers.  There are usually a few of them so then I write those numbers down.  I then look at the statistics again to find out which numbers paired with those numbers you just wrote down.  So with those three sets of numbers I start pairing them together to form combo's.  I've come close a few times with my combo's, but I usually only get 1+1, 2+,1, 3+0 and I've gotten 3+1 once, but i chose not to play that weekend and was kicking myself for not playing, haha.  Anyway, that's the method I use for picking PB numbers. Yes Nod

"JACKPOT BABY!" ...where are those elusive words I want to yell so loud?! LOL

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                            The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                            Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1006 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2013, 10:27 am - IP Logged

To View/Download combinations & Patterns found in the Powerball Game - Go To - https://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

This may or may not help you in your quest.  Here I give you 104 Groups to choose from.

Good Luck & Best Wishes...........................................

Butch2030