Welcome Guest
The time is now 1:34 pm
You last visited July 31, 2014, 1:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 lottery book

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 year ago by lottoburg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Duchess69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
Member #109078
April 5, 2011
1693 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2013, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Can someone tell me where I can find a pick 4 lottery book

Type

put your time in you shall reap the harvest...

Roanoke, VA
    United States
    Member #133545
    October 2, 2012
    5713 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      501 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Read the following thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/262342

Robert Walsh has 2 books out for Pick 3 and Pick 4.  I have both books, and I think they are both well worth the money, regardless of what anyone else here on LP thinks.  They can be purchased on Amazon.

onlymoney's avatar - stargate pyramid.jpg

United States
        Member #128795
        June 2, 2012
        4667 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2013, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh has 2 books out for Pick 3 and Pick 4.  I have both books, and I think they are both well worth the money, regardless of what anyone else here on LP thinks.  They can be purchased on Amazon.

I'm glad Robert's books work for you cause I'm stumped. The strategies are good, but you have to know which of the 20 strategies to use at any given moment. When I asked him which one to use, I never got a reply.

Even though 99.9% of the people who play for a multimillion Jackpot know they won't win in their lifetime, they still buy a lot of tickets weekly

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          501 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad Robert's books work for you cause I'm stumped. The strategies are good, but you have to know which of the 20 strategies to use at any given moment. When I asked him which one to use, I never got a reply.

Robert Walsh cannot tell you which formulas to use for your state.  Every state is different.  You have to backtest, day by day,  throughout the month, to determine which formulas hit consistently, on a WEEKLY BASIS, in your state.  Those are the formulas that you would play most often. This backtesting will take a considerable amount of time and effort on your part, in the beginning, to figure out the most consistent Pick 4 formula patterns for your state. You just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to do the work, whether you're using Robert Walsh's formulas or the Mirror Formulas used by New York, on the thread, "One Way How I Play Pick 4".

Too Many People fault Robert Walsh about not being able to figure out which formulas to use, so they act like none of his formulas work.  This is COMPLETELY UNTRUE !!!  HIS FORMULAS DO WORK !!! YOU have to figure out which formulas work for your state !!!

greensboro, nc
            United States
            Member #60271
            April 12, 2008
            41 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2013, 12:38 am - IP Logged

yep on ebay i thinks its called andy's pick 4 lottery book its good for all year or the 2013 grandma almanac which is pink in front cover.

United States
              Member #128795
              June 2, 2012
              4667 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Robert Walsh cannot tell you which formulas to use for your state.  Every state is different.  You have to backtest, day by day,  throughout the month, to determine which formulas hit consistently, on a WEEKLY BASIS, in your state.  Those are the formulas that you would play most often. This backtesting will take a considerable amount of time and effort on your part, in the beginning, to figure out the most consistent Pick 4 formula patterns for your state. You just have to be willing to put in the time and effort to do the work, whether you're using Robert Walsh's formulas or the Mirror Formulas used by New York, on the thread, "One Way How I Play Pick 4".

Too Many People fault Robert Walsh about not being able to figure out which formulas to use, so they act like none of his formulas work.  This is COMPLETELY UNTRUE !!!  HIS FORMULAS DO WORK !!! YOU have to figure out which formulas work for your state !!!

Then why do I need him for? I have 20 strategies that work too, but each one takes it's turn and then fades away until it returns down the road. No formula works consistently over time, so there's no difference between his methods and 90% of the systems, methods, and strategies posted here on LP by members.

Had he produced one method/formula that works consistently, then he'd be onto something, until then, his many possible methods is nothing to celebrate about.

Even though 99.9% of the people who play for a multimillion Jackpot know they won't win in their lifetime, they still buy a lot of tickets weekly

United States
                Member #124498
                March 14, 2012
                7024 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2013, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Quiet money was developing a book once.

But he crossed over to the dark side of the force.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                  If you don't like it, spit it out!
                  United States
                  Member #4756
                  May 23, 2004
                  3058 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2013, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Then why do I need him for? I have 20 strategies that work too, but each one takes it's turn and then fades away until it returns down the road. No formula works consistently over time, so there's no difference between his methods and 90% of the systems, methods, and strategies posted here on LP by members.

Had he produced one method/formula that works consistently, then he'd be onto something, until then, his many possible methods is nothing to celebrate about.

If you read Robert's book and comprehend it, then you will understand that the whole book centers around his tracking sheet. The tracking sheet will guide you to what strategies to use. The most recent past draws, show exactly what to play. His book gets a bum rap on this site, but it is one of the better daily games books out there.

But it takes work to fill out the tracking sheet every draw and people don't like to work. As shown here on this site, people don't even like to go back, to read in a thread. It's much easier to ask the same questions over and over again.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!

Patience & a progressive wagering plan WILL make you $$$!

United States
                    Member #128795
                    June 2, 2012
                    4667 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

If you read Robert's book and comprehend it, then you will understand that the whole book centers around his tracking sheet. The tracking sheet will guide you to what strategies to use. The most recent past draws, show exactly what to play. His book gets a bum rap on this site, but it is one of the better daily games books out there.

But it takes work to fill out the tracking sheet every draw and people don't like to work. As shown here on this site, people don't even like to go back, to read in a thread. It's much easier to ask the same questions over and over again.

I'm not a genius, but I know how to follow rules that are explained well. I read his book many times over and didn't see the advantages over any other systems. It's been quite a few years now and I don't have it anymore, but it was garbage to me. Again, if it benefits you and others, all the power to you.

BTW, a seller who's intent is to make the customer happy would be nice enough to answer questions. I was polite in asking and after a few attempts I never got an answer. To me that's a red flag and shows me he's either unable to answer the questions, or too embarrassed to reply back because he doesn't have adequate answers.

Just wondering, how much money have you made using his strategies?

United States
                      Member #124498
                      March 14, 2012
                      7024 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a genius, but I know how to follow rules that are explained well. I read his book many times over and didn't see the advantages over any other systems. It's been quite a few years now and I don't have it anymore, but it was garbage to me. Again, if it benefits you and others, all the power to you.

BTW, a seller who's intent is to make the customer happy would be nice enough to answer questions. I was polite in asking and after a few attempts I never got an answer. To me that's a red flag and shows me he's either unable to answer the questions, or too embarrassed to reply back because he doesn't have adequate answers.

Just wondering, how much money have you made using his strategies?

I'm not a genius,

I Agree!

United States
                        Member #128795
                        June 2, 2012
                        4667 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2013, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a genius,

I Agree!

I still have more intelligence in my left nut than in your so called 3 braincells.

Let me ask you a question. How many hours of sleep do you lose a night when you get a one star rating? Is your life that pathetic that a rating in a lottery forum makes you act like such freakin loser? Or were you always a loser? I'm going with the latter.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                          NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          722 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Robert Walsh's books for p3/p4 are garbage really! I had purchased them and read carefully but nothing!

Don't waste your money and time!!!