Welcome Guest
You last visited December 19, 2014, 7:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won a pick 4 straight before ?

Topic closed. 1282 replies. Last post 7 months ago by tuto.

Page 1 of 86
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #138498
January 28, 2013
627 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Without sounding too confident here, even though i am...i am about to win a pick 4 straight in a matter of weeks or less. After doing some extensive backtesting for a year, i am confident to say that i will win a pick 4 straight within 30 days with less than 12 sets, the only way for me not to win is if i do not have money to play. Now, since i play online i just need to know if anybody has won a pick 4 straight before online, and if the payment was done easy and how long it takes to receive the money.

Thank you !

Whatzup

I WIN $5000 MONTHLY AND EASILY, PLAYING PICK 4 !

JE SUIS UN GRAND GAGNANT ET JE VOIS GRAND !

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - 100 20bill%20money%20stacks..jpg
    *Stacks*
    United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    11592 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Without sounding too confident here, even though i am...i am about to win a pick 4 straight in a matter of weeks or less. After doing some extensive backtesting for a year, i am confident to say that i will win a pick 4 straight within 30 days with less than 12 sets, the only way for me not to win is if i do not have money to play. Now, since i play online i just need to know if anybody has won a pick 4 straight before online, and if the payment was done easy and how long it takes to receive the money.

Thank you !

Whatzup

Good Luck.

I've won Pick 4 several times, str/box= $3,250.00 if there is a double, and $3,125.00 if it's all single numbers.  I won Pick 4  ,  5 times in one month, before I ever knew about lottery post.

The online information, ?  I do not play online, but, when you hit, I hope you can get your funds with no drama.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Analysis:  The examination and evaluation of the relevant information to select the best course of action from among various alternatives.Type

“If the future doesn't come toward you, you have to go fetch it”

racine,wisconsin
      United States
      Member #143117
      May 25, 2013
      355 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Can u help me get pick 4 straight for wisconsin please?

Canada
        Member #138498
        January 28, 2013
        627 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck.

I've won Pick 4 several times, str/box= $3,250.00 if there is a double, and $3,125.00 if it's all single numbers.  I won Pick 4  ,  5 times in one month, before I ever knew about lottery post.

The online information, ?  I do not play online, but, when you hit, I hope you can get your funds with no drama.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great !!! thank you for your reply ! so you do not play online ? they really pay well though ! i am just hesitating doing this online, cuz i won pick 4 box hits before and a couple of pick 3 straights and they ask so many questions and proof of this and that !

Start treating WINNING the lottery as a JOB...and then maybe you won't need a job !

Canada
          Member #138498
          January 28, 2013
          627 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Can u help me get pick 4 straight for wisconsin please?

Hi, i promise to help, but let me just win it first myself than i will get back to you ! i have to say that it doesnt work everywhere as i have tried it some other states. But who cares... if i can play online, i will just play where it works !

elkton, maryland
            United States
            Member #85566
            January 18, 2010
            912 Posts
            Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank you !

Whatzup

I would think anyone that has hit straight on line probable wants to keep it a secret. You should have the basic information since you are playing on line.Maybe someone will PM you.

LOLSmiley

Canada
              Member #138498
              January 28, 2013
              627 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I would think anyone that has hit straight on line probable wants to keep it a secret. You should have the basic information since you are playing on line.Maybe someone will PM you.

LOLSmiley

I just need to know if it's a good idea to play pick 4 straight online and how it all went, i know that i'm gonna hit straight, but i also know that it might happen again, will they give me any problems ? if i play in my city i only get $5000 for $1....online i get $9000.

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - 100 20bill%20money%20stacks..jpg
                *Stacks*
                United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                11592 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Great !!! thank you for your reply ! so you do not play online ? they really pay well though ! i am just hesitating doing this online, cuz i won pick 4 box hits before and a couple of pick 3 straights and they ask so many questions and proof of this and that !

Really?  The only question I will get asked is, "How did you come up with the winning number"?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo, they always ask us that here, when we go to cash in a winning ticket.

And, get your 1099 if it's anything over $600.00,  so Uncle Sam can get his cut.

I'm not knocking it, but, "Ain't nobody got time for that", lmaooooooooooooooooo

If I spend $2.00 on the same number, I can win $12,000.00 on a pick 4 straight, and be at a lottery headquarters within 30 minutes.

And if I have over $12,000.00 in my bank account at that time, I can cash my own check.  Banana

Let me know how it works out for you, when you win.

Good Luck.

Analysis:  The examination and evaluation of the relevant information to select the best course of action from among various alternatives.Type

“If the future doesn't come toward you, you have to go fetch it”

wildbillvnvmc's avatar - 2xwa
                  woodbine ga
                  United States
                  Member #142234
                  May 6, 2013
                  519 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I just need to know if it's a good idea to play pick 4 straight online and how it all went, i know that i'm gonna hit straight, but i also know that it might happen again, will they give me any problems ? if i play in my city i only get $5000 for $1....online i get $9000.

and whats worng with $5000 in your own city  hell put one more $1 with it get $10,000 and go get your ck

i'm trying to channel Aliens cause i know they can travel in time and give me the next winning PB winning numbers

United States
                    Member #116348
                    September 8, 2011
                    2722 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Most online outlets are offshore entities, as such  are  not under Federal oversight(US Gov), but you're not immune from uncle sam's  IRS overreach. You need to read the rules in cashing in and paying taxes(ID of residence and bank a/c will be requested when cashing in. Do your homework first,good Luck.

wildbillvnvmc's avatar - 2xwa
                      woodbine ga
                      United States
                      Member #142234
                      May 6, 2013
                      519 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

hell if i knew the number str, id put 20, on it pay the tax;s & BE HAPPY!!  BUT I BET 20 YOU CANT DO IT EVERYDAY

i'm trying to channel Aliens cause i know they can travel in time and give me the next winning PB winning numbers

Canada
                        Member #138498
                        January 28, 2013
                        627 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Really?  The only question I will get asked is, "How did you come up with the winning number"?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo, they always ask us that here, when we go to cash in a winning ticket.

And, get your 1099 if it's anything over $600.00,  so Uncle Sam can get his cut.

I'm not knocking it, but, "Ain't nobody got time for that", lmaooooooooooooooooo

If I spend $2.00 on the same number, I can win $12,000.00 on a pick 4 straight, and be at a lottery headquarters within 30 minutes.

And if I have over $12,000.00 in my bank account at that time, I can cash my own check.  Banana

Let me know how it works out for you, when you win.

Good Luck.

I remember, the first time that i won a pick 3 straight and they sent me the money to a moneymart, the first question that the guy at the cash asked me was:  "What do you do for a living ?"......really...for $900 ??? he asked me this question  !!! imagine i went to pick up $9000 !!! lol. It's not the online company that i was referring to here but i just remembered this ! anyways i will let you know ! thanks for your reply !

Not too many replies here, i guess not too many people play or win pick 4 straight ! i noticed that most people here play pick 3, but i find it more exiting to play pick 4 !

Canada
                          Member #138498
                          January 28, 2013
                          627 Posts
                          Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Most online outlets are offshore entities, as such  are  not under Federal oversight(US Gov), but you're not immune from uncle sam's  IRS overreach. You need to read the rules in cashing in and paying taxes(ID of residence and bank a/c will be requested when cashing in. Do your homework first,good Luck.

Thanks..makes sense !

Canada
                            Member #138498
                            January 28, 2013
                            627 Posts
                            Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

hell if i knew the number str, id put 20, on it pay the tax;s & BE HAPPY!!  BUT I BET 20 YOU CANT DO IT EVERYDAY

Hopefully this cant and wont happen everyday, but it can happen at least twice a month ! and you cant be too sure the sets that will come out..unless you're psychic ! lol

Canada
                              Member #138498
                              January 28, 2013
                              627 Posts
                              Posted: July 6, 2013, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

and whats worng with $5000 in your own city  hell put one more $1 with it get $10,000 and go get your ck

I know $5000 is better than nothing it's just so easy online to play... no need to go out and i can play several places at once...lol, and i want to start playing 9 sets 50 cents each for a win of $4500 !

Page 1 of 86