Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:40 am
You last visited September 1, 2014, 9:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positional Frequency Theory: Freqy Positions= The Master Key to Getting Consistent Straight Hits

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 9 months ago by lottointuitive.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #140178
March 12, 2013
290 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I have yet to verify if this as a  Blaise Pascal quote but I love it. "When intuition and logic agree, you are always  right" 

"Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to  the answer."  - Robert Graves 

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational  mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."  - Albert Einstein 

Pick 3/4 Positional Frequency Theory The hypothesis that straight hits can be predicted from choosing hot and  cold digits in each position. 

• You know when you have a great lottery system theory when you are able apply it to all games. I find that people who are aware of this theory can create strategies that get more straight hits but only on an irregular basis. 

• I have observed that the majority systems I've researched so far concentrate on the most recent  hot  numbers and maybe the most recent  cold numbers which I feel is the reason for only hitting on an irregular basis in the first place. 

• This theory has lead me to find strategies used by people such as A A New York   (I do not want to get kicked off of LP for including links so you'll have to google him) along with  Ion  Saliu A A New Yorks' F14 and reference box strategies are good but I feel Ion  Saliu's  FrequencyRank system is superior simply  because it does not suggest using the top hot digits 

"Some of the most respected lotto software packages out there consider their strength to be the  number  frequency as plotted by method #1 in  FrequencyRank. Then, said software packages offer to the user the so-called best numbers to play: Usually, the top half of the lotto numbers based on frequency. I showed how weak that lottery strategy is."   

"It is infrequently that the winning lotto numbers come from the top-half of the  hot numbers!   
How about a strategy based on positional frequency, as worked out by the function #2 in  FrequencyRank? I believe it is a much more effective method of lottery number reduction."  -Ion  Saliu 

"I have learned over the years that no matter how good a system looks on paper you should be cautious, back test, and only move forward when you are confident it will work. The only way to get that confidence is by back testing the system at least 3 months."   -A A New York

I'm sure there are many people out there with similar systems but  Saliu's position by position analysis within his  FrequencyRank is the closest system related to my idea for predicting when a certain digit is most likely to hit in a certain position. 

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein 

It seems my  epiphany is a continuation of Ion  Saliu's Positional  FrequencyRank system which infers selecting digits based on their  low positional frequently. Basically, instead of choosing hot recent digits, do the exact opposite and choose cold numbers that have not been drawn in awhile. 

Cold digits= Low frequency 

Hot digits= High frequency 

This brings to the question of just how long is awhile? 

Exactly how long should I wait before  choosing a cold digit that is most likely to hit in a certain position with the highest degree of certainty. 

So far I have made observations using the Texas pick 3 lottery draw  results that have led me to make the intuitive  conclusion that choosing numbers that have not been hit in over 40 drawings  have the highest probability of be drawn next. This has led me  to the realization that digits that have not hit in the over 40 drawings in a certain position is just a signal to start paying attention to that particular digit. The highest I've seen a digit not hit in a certain position has been 54 drawings. 

I call this approach the Extremely Low Positional Frequency (ELPF)  theory.   

I have not properly back-tested it to see just how accurate it really is but I'm intuitively confident I'm headed the right direction. 

Like Einstein when he first introduced his theory of relativity, I have made an intuitive leap from the problem (in this case, predicting digits by position) to the answer  (only choosing digits with Extremely Low Positional Frequency rates) before it has even been  verified. Of course, his theory  of relativity is now the law of relativity and I'm just some guy trying to get a straight hit based on an intuitive feeling  

What does this mean? 

There is much  value in rare things. 

I feel I have entered in the spectacularly crazy universe of chaos theory. These rarely seen digits are the reason why  many systems fail to be consistent because they are the butterflies that cause the ripple effect that changes the actual  outcome. 

The gambler's fallacy is the mistaken notion that the odds for something with a fixed probability increase or decrease depending upon recent occurrences.   

My ELPF theory is not based on recent occurrences. In fact, it is based on the equal and exact opposite of that notion in order to find the most least recent occurrences by position. I could be wrong but it feels so right. 

Like everyone else there have been plenty of times when I thought my  system was a sure thing and turn out the be horribly wrong with no clue as to what happened. You get that feeling of I must've did something wrong  so you have to go back and tweak your system again and again.   

I do not have the proper software to back-test my ELPE theory so I am asking YOU (reading this right now)  to perform the back-test not just for the pick 3 and pick 4 games but this theory can be applied to all lottery games. 

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." -Arnold H.  Glascow 

"A good theory is just a collection of hypothesis, experiments and deductions that survives repeated challenge and can therefore be used to predict untested outcomes."  -RandomTruth (from Yahoo answers.  How was Einstein's General Relativity theory proven? ) 

Another difference between  my theory and  Saliu's system along with many other similar systems is that I suggest using the previous 1,000 drawings to evaluate which digits  that have NOT hit in over 40 drawings since there are a total of 1,000 combinations but do what you want to do. You need to know not to just pick the coldest digits in each positions but how cold that number need to be before it is highly likely to hit next and I think you should at least start paying attention to digits that have not hit in  40 drawings or more.   

Testing the ELPF Theory 

Step 1:  Use the previous 1,000 drawings to find and record the digits that were last seen/have not hit in over 40 drawings in the 1st[front], 2nd[middle] and 3rd[back]  positions   

Note:  Since I have witnessed digits not being hit in over 54 drawings, again I say,  start paying attention to a certain extremely cold digit that has not hit in 40 or more drawings. Since there are only 10 digits (0-9), every digit is expected to hit  in each position once/1x in every 10 drawings. 

Step 2: Calculate what percentage of the time these digits hit in the very next drawing. 

As of Saturday 11/23/13 for the Texas Pick 3 using 47 of the previous morning, day, evening and night drawings combined, digit 4 in the 2nd position has not been drawn in over  47 drawings. I consider this to be an etremely cold digit and has the highest probability of being drawn in the middle position so I will definitely play it until it hits. 

Run your back-test and see for yourself. I would even look for what I call Super  Freq's that have not hit in over 80 or more drawings just to see if those chaotic butterflies exist. 

As I mentioned before, there is a way to apply this theory to all games but for now I want to focus on the pick 3 lottery because my mission is to master the art of predicting one digit in each position and getting a straight hit. 

I'm always open to learn. I'm human so I'm perfectly flawed just like everyone else. If I have made some incorrect statements feel free to correct me and offer some "constructive"  criticism but I try and I am relentless. I'm just an every now then fan of math. I don't know anything about equations. H3ll I just like Einstein because we share the same birthday (March 14th) but other than that I don't even know what the Law of Relativity is about. Light can bend or something ...maybe...idk. 

Anyway, I have a lot of back-testing to do.

Let me know that you think. The good, the bad and the ugly. 

"When intuition and logic agree, you are always right"

"Know thyself"   True wisdom lies in recognizing one's own ignorance.

United States
    Member #140178
    March 12, 2013
    290 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

"It seems my    epiphany is a continuation of Ion   Saliu's Positional  FrequencyRank system which infers selecting digits based on their    low positional frequently. Basically, instead of choosing hot recent digits, do the exact opposite and choose cold numbers that have not been drawn in awhile."

Yes, I know I have misspelled words and other errors. As long as you can still understand the overall concept of what I'm saying it will be oooootay.

ROFL

United States
      Member #140178
      March 12, 2013
      290 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I have yet to verify if this as a  Blaise Pascal quote but I love it. "When intuition and logic agree, you are always  right" 

"Intuition is the supra-logic that cuts out all the routine processes of thought and leaps straight from the problem to  the answer."  - Robert Graves 

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational  mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."  - Albert Einstein 

Pick 3/4 Positional Frequency Theory The hypothesis that straight hits can be predicted from choosing hot and  cold digits in each position. 

• You know when you have a great lottery system theory when you are able apply it to all games. I find that people who are aware of this theory can create strategies that get more straight hits but only on an irregular basis. 

• I have observed that the majority systems I've researched so far concentrate on the most recent  hot  numbers and maybe the most recent  cold numbers which I feel is the reason for only hitting on an irregular basis in the first place. 

• This theory has lead me to find strategies used by people such as A A New York   (I do not want to get kicked off of LP for including links so you'll have to google him) along with  Ion  Saliu A A New Yorks' F14 and reference box strategies are good but I feel Ion  Saliu's  FrequencyRank system is superior simply  because it does not suggest using the top hot digits 

"Some of the most respected lotto software packages out there consider their strength to be the  number  frequency as plotted by method #1 in  FrequencyRank. Then, said software packages offer to the user the so-called best numbers to play: Usually, the top half of the lotto numbers based on frequency. I showed how weak that lottery strategy is."   

"It is infrequently that the winning lotto numbers come from the top-half of the  hot numbers!   
      How about a strategy based on positional frequency, as worked out by the function #2 in  FrequencyRank? I believe it is a much more effective method of lottery number reduction."  -Ion  Saliu 

"I have learned over the years that no matter how good a system looks on paper you should be cautious, back test, and only move forward when you are confident it will work. The only way to get that confidence is by back testing the system at least 3 months."   -A A New York

I'm sure there are many people out there with similar systems but  Saliu's position by position analysis within his  FrequencyRank is the closest system related to my idea for predicting when a certain digit is most likely to hit in a certain position. 

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein 

It seems my  epiphany is a continuation of Ion  Saliu's Positional  FrequencyRank system which infers selecting digits based on their  low positional frequently. Basically, instead of choosing hot recent digits, do the exact opposite and choose cold numbers that have not been drawn in awhile. 

Cold digits= Low frequency 

Hot digits= High frequency 

This brings to the question of just how long is awhile? 

Exactly how long should I wait before  choosing a cold digit that is most likely to hit in a certain position with the highest degree of certainty. 

So far I have made observations using the Texas pick 3 lottery draw  results that have led me to make the intuitive  conclusion that choosing numbers that have not been hit in over 40 drawings  have the highest probability of be drawn next. This has led me  to the realization that digits that have not hit in the over 40 drawings in a certain position is just a signal to start paying attention to that particular digit. The highest I've seen a digit not hit in a certain position has been 54 drawings. 

I call this approach the Extremely Low Positional Frequency (ELPF)  theory.   

I have not properly back-tested it to see just how accurate it really is but I'm intuitively confident I'm headed the right direction. 

Like Einstein when he first introduced his theory of relativity, I have made an intuitive leap from the problem (in this case, predicting digits by position) to the answer  (only choosing digits with Extremely Low Positional Frequency rates) before it has even been  verified. Of course, his theory  of relativity is now the law of relativity and I'm just some guy trying to get a straight hit based on an intuitive feeling  

What does this mean? 

There is much  value in rare things. 

I feel I have entered in the spectacularly crazy universe of chaos theory. These rarely seen digits are the reason why  many systems fail to be consistent because they are the butterflies that cause the ripple effect that changes the actual  outcome. 

The gambler's fallacy is the mistaken notion that the odds for something with a fixed probability increase or decrease depending upon recent occurrences.   

My ELPF theory is not based on recent occurrences. In fact, it is based on the equal and exact opposite of that notion in order to find the most least recent occurrences by position. I could be wrong but it feels so right. 

Like everyone else there have been plenty of times when I thought my  system was a sure thing and turn out the be horribly wrong with no clue as to what happened. You get that feeling of I must've did something wrong  so you have to go back and tweak your system again and again.   

I do not have the proper software to back-test my ELPE theory so I am asking YOU (reading this right now)  to perform the back-test not just for the pick 3 and pick 4 games but this theory can be applied to all lottery games. 

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time." -Arnold H.  Glascow 

"A good theory is just a collection of hypothesis, experiments and deductions that survives repeated challenge and can therefore be used to predict untested outcomes."  -RandomTruth (from Yahoo answers.  How was Einstein's General Relativity theory proven? ) 

Another difference between  my theory and  Saliu's system along with many other similar systems is that I suggest using the previous 1,000 drawings to evaluate which digits  that have NOT hit in over 40 drawings since there are a total of 1,000 combinations but do what you want to do. You need to know not to just pick the coldest digits in each positions but how cold that number need to be before it is highly likely to hit next and I think you should at least start paying attention to digits that have not hit in  40 drawings or more.   

Testing the ELPF Theory 

Step 1:  Use the previous 1,000 drawings to find and record the digits that were last seen/have not hit in over 40 drawings in the 1st[front], 2nd[middle] and 3rd[back]  positions   

Note:  Since I have witnessed digits not being hit in over 54 drawings, again I say,  start paying attention to a certain extremely cold digit that has not hit in 40 or more drawings. Since there are only 10 digits (0-9), every digit is expected to hit  in each position once/1x in every 10 drawings. 

Step 2: Calculate what percentage of the time these digits hit in the very next drawing. 

As of Saturday 11/23/13 for the Texas Pick 3 using 47 of the previous morning, day, evening and night drawings combined, digit 4 in the 2nd position has not been drawn in over  47 drawings. I consider this to be an etremely cold digit and has the highest probability of being drawn in the middle position so I will definitely play it until it hits. 

Run your back-test and see for yourself. I would even look for what I call Super  Freq's that have not hit in over 80 or more drawings just to see if those chaotic butterflies exist. 

As I mentioned before, there is a way to apply this theory to all games but for now I want to focus on the pick 3 lottery because my mission is to master the art of predicting one digit in each position and getting a straight hit. 

I'm always open to learn. I'm human so I'm perfectly flawed just like everyone else. If I have made some incorrect statements feel free to correct me and offer some "constructive"  criticism but I try and I am relentless. I'm just an every now then fan of math. I don't know anything about equations. H3ll I just like Einstein because we share the same birthday (March 14th) but other than that I don't even know what the Law of Relativity is about. Light can bend or something ...maybe...idk. 

Anyway, I have a lot of back-testing to do.

Let me know that you think. The good, the bad and the ugly. 

OMFG!!!!! My Extremely Low Positional Theory was right on point !!!!!

945 JUST HIT for the morning draw and digit 4 hit exactly where my ELPF theory said it would!!! I just did some more back testing and I have refined to be even more accurate to get straight hits on a consistent basis.....

I have already ask people to help back-test my theory with me so it can be even more accurate so let's get it!!!

Once I finish doing more back-testing I will update because there is more to it in order to get straight hits on a regular basis. As I'm back-testing and refining as I go I'm starting to get straight hits on every draw but I want to test it more before I put that out there. 

As I mentioned before my ELPF theory can be applied to ANY lottery game so no matter what your game is back-test it for yourself and see what happens.

United States
        Member #141265
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2013, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Pure genius

Igamble's avatar - spider
          nj
          United States
          Member #145662
          August 10, 2013
          727 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

follow your instinct !

Jaguar777's avatar - batman31
            Texas
            United States
            Member #139447
            February 23, 2013
            218 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hello I was wondering what would be a good number for the evening tonight?

United States
              Member #140178
              March 12, 2013
              290 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2013, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello I was wondering what would be a good number for the evening tonight?

Whats up Jaguar,

I'm still in the middle of back-testing my theory but I'm about to post some observations and updates to my theory as I go along. 

Waiting for a digit to not hit in over 40 drawings takes forever. I want my ELPF theory to be able to predict straight hits every drawing and I already see a way to do that. I'm about to post my observations and update today and probably within the next hour or so.

I would need your previous day, morning, evening and night drawings combined in order to do an ELPF prediction for your lottery.

Texas
                United States
                Member #139447
                February 23, 2013
                218 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I am in the same state you are in which is Texas. I am trying to und your system, but it make take me a while, so far I got I think with what I und about your system, 323. Is that what you got for Texas evening draw?

Chicago, IL
                  United States
                  Member #66426
                  October 25, 2008
                  238 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2013, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Will this work for Illinois?

United States
                    Member #140178
                    March 12, 2013
                    290 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

follow your instinct !

Update

After doing a little more back testing I have observed digits in a position that was last in over 66 and over 64 drawings and the very next drawing they hit.

Like I mentioned before, digits in positions that were last see in over 40 or more drawings are just signals to pay attention to that digit. It can still be awhile until it hits in that position. 

It is obvious to me that digits that have not hit in a position in over 64 drawings have a higher probability of being drawn in the next drawing or definitely within the next 2 drawings....

I am also adding on to my theory because I have observed what seems like a code.

United States
                      Member #140178
                      March 12, 2013
                      290 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Will this work for Illinois?

I can't say yes with any high degree of certainty at the moment because I'm still back-testing. I am intuitively confident it will work in all states with all games and even predictive power to possibly be applied to all mathemmatical disciplines.

but what do I know I'm just a guy who has blindly followed my intuition and came up with a theory that works. 

I really want to finish back-testing...This is still all new to me and I want to know why it's working before I get to far ahead of myself. I hate when you think you have a good strategy but it turns out to horribly suck so I'm being more cautious but I beyond confident the more I back test. I having this tears of joy moment because I just made an observation that led to a, "Hmmmm I wonder" which then led me to develop an algorithm that is so far 100% accurate so Im back-testing like crazy before I just come out and claim that I have a proven strategy to get straight hit every drawing....but hey that what I asked the universe for and man I am recieving my answer at a so far 100% accuracy rate.

When I'm done back-testing and come down from my cloud. I will create a step by step walk through so people will know how to apply my ELPF for the pick 3/4 and then I'll go on to applying to the big lotteries.

For I need to calm down and finish back testing. So far my ELPF  Theory is just the tip f the ice berg but the code, or what I'm calling a code, is getting straight hits every draw so I'm getting my step by step walkthrough for myself first so I don't forget anything....my bad I'm rambling

United States
                        Member #140178
                        March 12, 2013
                        290 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

I can't say yes with any high degree of certainty at the moment because I'm still back-testing. I am intuitively confident it will work in all states with all games and even predictive power to possibly be applied to all mathemmatical disciplines.

but what do I know I'm just a guy who has blindly followed my intuition and came up with a theory that works. 

I really want to finish back-testing...This is still all new to me and I want to know why it's working before I get to far ahead of myself. I hate when you think you have a good strategy but it turns out to horribly suck so I'm being more cautious but I beyond confident the more I back test. I having this tears of joy moment because I just made an observation that led to a, "Hmmmm I wonder" which then led me to develop an algorithm that is so far 100% accurate so Im back-testing like crazy before I just come out and claim that I have a proven strategy to get straight hit every drawing....but hey that what I asked the universe for and man I am recieving my answer at a so far 100% accuracy rate.

When I'm done back-testing and come down from my cloud. I will create a step by step walk through so people will know how to apply my ELPF for the pick 3/4 and then I'll go on to applying to the big lotteries.

For I need to calm down and finish back testing. So far my ELPF  Theory is just the tip f the ice berg but the code, or what I'm calling a code, is getting straight hits every draw so I'm getting my step by step walkthrough for myself first so I don't forget anything....my bad I'm rambling

Again, sorry for the spelling & grammatical errors.Bed I am very sleep deprived.

Texas
                          United States
                          Member #139447
                          February 23, 2013
                          218 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Hello intuitive I am going with 323 tonight. I am going to work now, so I won't be able to check back here until after 10pm. If you can see what your system says for pick 3 in the morning draw tomorrow. Take care and be well, I hope I am right about this number.

ladyc743's avatar - FIREEEE
                            Magic City
                            United States
                            Member #87320
                            February 21, 2010
                            21339 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Again, sorry for the spelling & grammatical errors.Bed I am very sleep deprived.

I am trying to understand it lottointutive....

Remember there is no guarantees in this game all we can do is try!!!

WORKING MAGIC WITH THE DOUBLE$!!

Ladyc's ^Dble Pair Rule for Dble's to play^

$$ Pick 4 To Watch For All States $$

Cieli Diverde's avatar - prod 387_11684.gif
                              Alpha Centuri
                              United States
                              Member #149147
                              November 21, 2013
                              493 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to understand it lottointutive....

I Agree!  Ladyc........