Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:39 am
You last visited July 25, 2014, 9:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How would the lottery change your life??

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 8 months ago by TooTallLuke.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130820
July 25, 2012
1636 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

We all love the series "Lottery changed my life" and there is a marathon on on Turkey day...but since it will be a day of thanks tommorrow Im wondering what everyone is thankful for and how you think the lottery would change your life as well, here's mine...

1. I am so thankful that for one I have my life and that I am healthy, that my family and freiends are all having a good year this year. I cant believe no one I know has had any major problem this year!! YAY (year's not over but Im hopeful LOL)..

2. The Lottery would change my life mainly I would just be financially independent for the 1st time in my life, depending on how much I won I wouldnt have to work to pay my bills, I could wait for the bills to come in rather than waiting for the money to pay the bills to come in..

But that's mine what's yours??

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area/ California
    United States
    Member #136482
    December 12, 2012
    1939 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2013, 10:00 am - IP Logged

We all love the series "Lottery changed my life" and there is a marathon on on Turkey day...but since it will be a day of thanks tommorrow Im wondering what everyone is thankful for and how you think the lottery would change your life as well, here's mine...

1. I am so thankful that for one I have my life and that I am healthy, that my family and freiends are all having a good year this year. I cant believe no one I know has had any major problem this year!! YAY (year's not over but Im hopeful LOL)..

2. The Lottery would change my life mainly I would just be financially independent for the 1st time in my life, depending on how much I won I wouldnt have to work to pay my bills, I could wait for the bills to come in rather than waiting for the money to pay the bills to come in..

But that's mine what's yours??

l first and foremost thank God because l know he loves his creation. l am more than just thankful that l am alive today and winning the lottery would add to my enjoyment in many respects.l do not pray to win, l pray for others and myself to have a full and enriched life- free from hunger and pain.Those are things l continue to believe in with all my heart, now and always. 

Have a Great One.

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #129230
      June 13, 2012
      317 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2013, 11:04 am - IP Logged

l first and foremost thank God because l know he loves his creation. l am more than just thankful that l am alive today and winning the lottery would add to my enjoyment in many respects.l do not pray to win, l pray for others and myself to have a full and enriched life- free from hunger and pain.Those are things l continue to believe in with all my heart, now and always. 

Have a Great One.

That was very nicely stated.  I agree with you...

rowlettewheel's avatar - 968908 590114387697959_291923675_n.jpg
        LAKELAND MICHIGAN
        United States
        Member #44729
        August 8, 2006
        428 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2013, 11:17 am - IP Logged

well how would winning the lottery change my life ? hmmmmm lets see

1. i would'nt have the heating bills i do living in michigan ,laughlin NV here i comeBig Smile

2. i would'nt put my boat away for the winter , laughlin NV here i come Big Smile

3. i would'nt have the driveway to plow and side walks to shovel,laughlin NV here i comeBig Smile

4. i would'nt have to just look at my cars all winter......laughlin NV here i come

if i could just think of a place to move to ????????????What?

some day....some day

London
          United Kingdom
          Member #148681
          November 8, 2013
          38 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2013, 11:45 am - IP Logged

It would give my Parents and two sibilings a stress free life. No more 9 to 5 jobs just investing and helping out some charities Smile

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            egg harbor twp.south jersey shore
            United States
            Member #112972
            June 29, 2011
            3094 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Gives me a xtra 44 hours a week to do as I please.

I'm sure it will change nunerrous other way also, I'll post them as they come to mind.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

TooTallLuke's avatar - img 8jc7G2.jpg
              Ontario
              Canada
              Member #137291
              December 31, 2012
              86 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

I've always viewed money as a tool, a resource that can turn an idea into a thing, the more money I have the more things I can create. I have several projects that I would like to do, but don't have the resources to do them. Some of my ideas are just brain bubble gum, ie I wonder if I could do that. Other ideas are things that I know I could do, but they are expensive to create and are not something that would make money, so they couldn't actually pay for themselves, but it would still be a nice thing to create. So I guess winning the lottery would give me the resources to create even more things then I'm able to create now.