Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:09 pm
You last visited September 21, 2014, 12:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where Are They Now? Lottery Winners

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 months ago by Win$500Quick.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #77815
August 1, 2009
3273 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I watched this episode Sunday night on OWN. There where updates on 3 lottery winners who appeared  on The Oprah Winfrey Show and what the are up to.

1996 Johnetta Williams appeared on the show after winning $5.5 million with her sister who felt she was entitled to her money. She has recieved her last check and cut off her sister.

2010 Mega Million winners Gilbert and Jacki Cisneros won $266 million. They used $20 million to start their foundation for hispanic education. Bought a private jet and huge mansion in California. Also they are expecting twiins.

2003 California Lottery winner  Patricia Frierson was living in the Econo Lodge for 3 years when she bought 1 ticket and won $91 Million. Now she has 2 homes and started her own successful luxury transportation company.

* I tried to get the video clip from OWN and Youtube for those who missed it.

Thousandaire

United States
    Member #124498
    March 14, 2012
    7024 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2013, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I watched this episode Sunday night on OWN. There where updates on 3 lottery winners who appeared  on The Oprah Winfrey Show and what the are up to.

1996 Johnetta Williams appeared on the show after winning $5.5 million with her sister who felt she was entitled to her money. She has recieved her last check and cut off her sister.

2010 Mega Million winners Gilbert and Jacki Cisneros won $266 million. They used $20 million to start their foundation for hispanic education. Bought a private jet and huge mansion in California. Also they are expecting twiins.

2003 California Lottery winner  Patricia Frierson was living in the Econo Lodge for 3 years when she bought 1 ticket and won $91 Million. Now she has 2 homes and started her own successful luxury transportation company.

Own is the new Harpo right?

<snip> you should be featured!!!

God<snip>it!! Send me two thousand!  I will do my best to turn it into a million!!!Hyper

Contract binding of course.

Why do you want the video?  Are you having fame withdrawal?

You want the sunday episode?

I would assume you should give at least a week for the NAP to make it viral.Hiding Behind Computer

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #77815
      August 1, 2009
      3273 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

God<snip>it!! Send me two thousand!  I will do my best to turn it into a million!!!Hyper

I would assume you should give at least a week for the NAP to make it viral.Hiding Behind Computer

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I don't need to see the video. It is for LP members who did not see the episode.

Thousandaire

United States
        Member #124498
        March 14, 2012
        7024 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I don't need to see the video. It is for LP members who did not see the episode.

You are so sweet and tender.  What makes you think people are interested?

Maybe they are.  In that case forgive me.

Unfortunately I dont give a flaming f**K about this episode.

No offense intended.

Like I said try it again.  But give it AT LEAST a week.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Win.

I'd like to see the video.

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #61435
            May 22, 2008
            775 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Win.

I Agree!

No luck searching online.......

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              -Ridge Runner- Oracle of the Appalachians
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

You are so sweet and tender.  What makes you think people are interested?

Maybe they are.  In that case forgive me.

Unfortunately I dont give a flaming f**K about this episode.

No offense intended.

Like I said try it again.  But give it AT LEAST a week.

Why are you Lefties always so rude to women?

United States
                Member #125923
                March 31, 2012
                251 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I like to see the video please and thank you for posting this thread. Smile

United States
                  Member #124498
                  March 14, 2012
                  7024 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Win.

What!!!

I thought you once said Oprah was a big fat whale that loved Pork Chops!!!

Curious.

United States
                    Member #149827
                    December 9, 2013
                    470 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I saw that episodes as well...If you go to the own website you can watch the video. Just do a search for where are they now lottery winners

United States
                      Member #145272
                      August 1, 2013
                      518 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I too would like to see it, keep posting Win$500Quick.

Portland, OR
                        United States
                        Member #145978
                        August 20, 2013
                        121 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I guess letting their dough rise.

Understand...  People are more complicated than the masks they wear in society... Everyone is playing to win, and some people will use moral justifications to advance their side.

Robert Greene

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106669
                          February 22, 2011
                          17178 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Win.

I Agree!

Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                            United States
                            Member #50210
                            March 1, 2007
                            839 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

"2003 California Lottery winner  Patricia Frierson was living in the Econo Lodge for 3 years when she bought 1 ticket and won $91 Million."

She actually purchased a total of 25 numbers from 5 different stores. I believe 4 others from that batch were winners for smaller amounts.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                              United States
                              Member #50210
                              March 1, 2007
                              839 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2013, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Wow?! talk about being rude. Win$500 was simply trying to relay a news story from past winners and you decide to fall off your high horse and give her grief for doing so?

If you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself as the rest of us don't appreciate seeing other LP members being harshly criticized for trying to be helpful.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **