Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:39 pm
You last visited September 17, 2014, 11:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To: brwnsgar38b - Pick4 TTT Workout

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by AmuzingP3s.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #39
December 10, 2001
564 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2002, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about the situation with your computer. I think you are doing great with your TTT puzzles. Thanks for sharing your newly found winning patterns. I will add those to my bag of tricks.

In regards to your question to Lucky about a Pick4 TTT, since he said he did not have one, I am taking the liberty to respond.  I believe you can come up with a similar system for Pick4 by applying the same steps Lucky does for the Pick3. You will have to incorporate a little bit more. This is what I mean.

Take for example, Georgia's midday 9005

9005 + 1+2+3+4

9005 1-1-1-1

9005 +1+1+1+1 (to get your 4th line of numbers)

9005 +2+3+5+8

Then do the 235 part (include +8 to the final digit). Reason I chose 8 is because you have one number skip between the 1st and 2nd digits, then you have 2 skips between the second and third digit, so we will add 3 skips to the last digit, making it an 8. This will also also give you a balanced 2 even and 2 odd numbers to add to your base number.

After you do your math, set up your ttt with the numbers that you come up with. Pick your numbers by following Lucky's or similar examples. You can develop your own or try some of your "flipping" patterns. Try it with some of the previous winners and see how it performs.  Have fun and LOL (Lots of Luck). Let us know how it works.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3197 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2002, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

hi could you go into this a little more in depth. I am interested in trying it but cannot get the gist. Lets try it with tonights number in Mass which is 5980.can you break it down and come up with what you would play wed. Thanks a lot if you can.

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #39
      December 10, 2001
      564 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2002, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Retxx, sorry, I could not get to you earlier. The ttt workout I posted above is just a suggestion on how to come up with a Pick4 ttt. In no way it implies that it will be successful or that it will generate winners. Using that suggestion as a starter, studying the individual State's Pick4 patterns, and playing a little on paper,  a player might  be able to decide if it's worth betting with it or not. We don't have a Pick4 in TX, so I don't even have any experience with the Pick4 games.

Please refer to Lucky's TTT for Pick3 for more detailed instructions, incorporate my or your own ideas and take it from there.  Good Luck and have fun tic-tac-toeing!

May your holidays be full of joy!

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink