Welcome Guest
You last visited December 20, 2014, 9:57 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Win the 3 & 4 digit

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
farmington hills mi
United States
Member #2381
September 25, 2003
6 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2003, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

A very effective way to win the three and four digit lottery numbers that I have found....

You have to play the same number for both draws ( evening and midday ) until it wins.  Persistance actually pays off if you stick with the same numbers!  You are making your odds even more rediculous than they are by changing your number. 

Pick a three digit and stick with it until it wins.  Boxing a three digit is a complete waste of time. ( especially for 50cents )

When playing a four digit number, playing it 50/50 makes a little more sense.  Since there are ten thousand possible four digits, having a little back up ( 50/50 ) keeps you in the game a little bit longer and gives you a little incouragement while waiting for your four digit to come in straight!

luckycat's avatar - animaniacs24

United States
    Member #1687
    June 16, 2003
    1047 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2003, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

MY son played same 4 diget for 3 years never won anything. 3 yrs x $ long time to play  and might maybe get 1 $ back.

would not advise anyone to do that'

check your num on paper back 3 years see if you would have won??

luckycat        >>>>>>>    purr-purr--purrfect                           

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
      Miss Kitty

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      28288 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2003, 5:31 pm - IP Logged
      Quote:

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #1687
        June 16, 2003
        1047 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2003, 5:03 am - IP Logged

I also have played  a 3 diget numbers for 30 days and never won

I have read that somepeople play that way and  never win for months/maybe years. still waiting. read professionals say( dont do???)

still searching for a method to narrow choices and play less combos

because it's to costly.

green bucks to you

doodoohead's avatar - German Shepherd.jpg

United States
          Member #2392
          September 27, 2003
          210 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2003, 6:55 am - IP Logged

It's funny that a lot of people try to make a science out of all the Big lottery games before they conquer the little ones.

Not saying you shouldn't play the big ones. No, you might get lucky. It's just when you start to make it your main focus and study, it's a little like running before you walk. It's exactly like that. I don't even understand why pick 3 people move up to pick 4. unless they think they have mastered the pick 3. That couldn't be it. If they did master the pick 3, why would they move to a game that was 10 times worse, when they could stay put and bet 10 times as much to win?  Just doesn't make any sense. Does it ?     

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            18101 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2003, 2:21 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by doodoohead on September 28, 2003

It's funny that a lot of people try to make a science out of all the Big lottery games before they conquer the little ones.

Has anyone ever conquered any game, even the little ones?  Most states report that their pick 3&4 games are their better money makers (making money for the state, not the players).  Many of the players playing the jackpot games would never play any lottery game without a chance to win millions of dollars.

RJOh

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
              South Georgia
              United States
              Member #100
              January 28, 2002
              3734 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2003, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

A fella I work with has played the same cash 3 number almost daily for seven years.  He sometimes skips a day or two.. and always skips the day it finally does fall. 

Seven years and hasn't hit it.

He sets his jaw and says " it isnt about money anymore "

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #2338
                September 17, 2003
                2063 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2003, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

rjoh i doubt anyone has ever mastered any game so that they keep winning i won 16.5k in 1995 with 3  hits in 2 months in the daily game followed by 5 years of loosing straight in it. finally i gave up playing anything exept jackpot games with large jackpots since i figure if i hit again i want to retire and a pick 3 or 4 game isnt going to do that. that and continually playing games can really add up over time fast. just playing for larger jackpots has been a good way to limit my losses.

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                  Member #786
                  October 14, 2002
                  2723 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2003, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Hmmn!

It's always about money!

The state won't let me play with 'monopoly money' so its real with me.

I have a friend who took five-thousand dollars out of, retirment savings, played it all- up, in a month, and didn't even get a box.

The number was 240, and she played at least $20.00 a draw on it. When it finally ran she won $10,000.00, but she had already, bought, the number. 

I'd rather 'catch' even a, $40 or $80 bx., three or four times, a week, on a regular basis, then wait  on a particular number for a couple of years or months.

Niether do I buy thoses who say a box won't do anything for them. A box, keeps the State out of my money. Win or lose, I play everyday, so why not make it pay for itself. (Everyone wants to win an amount that will, make a difference in their lives. But I see people going broke trying to do it), those same people will break your neck over $2.00. 

As one member says,

"Fast nickels beat slow dollars."   

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                    clarkston georgia
                    United States
                    Member #555
                    August 8, 2002
                    3319 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2003, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Iam going to comment on this and I know that it will be frowned upon but the reason why most people dont win in cash 3 and four games is they look at numbers in only one way for example if you are playing 240 thats all you will play not looking at the four digit game is where I feel people make their mistake240 should be played in all games2240 ,2440,2400,2401-2409 this way that number is covered I agree switching numbers is usually when people loose out,I believe and have been quite succesful with this .if  you are playing a number heavy you might as well take to the four digit and vise versa

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

bird 4=7

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      Miss Kitty

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      28288 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2003, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

i'm with jazzy on this. tonight won $80 - spent my usual $20. i'm content and had fun.

love to nibble those micey feet.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        7928 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2003, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what state you live in or how much a 4 digit pick four straight pays but in my state it pays $2600 for 50/50 So based on that info you could play 50/50 on a 4 digit for three years before it would loose money if it didn't hit straight.  I say keep that number if it don't hit in that time frame. Double up after the third year. Play 50/50 and $1.00 straight. If it hits in the fourth year you recover your lost money and pick up a few bucks for your trouble. $7,600.00. Still no winner in fifth year play 50/50 and $2.00 straight. = $12,600

United States
                          Member #1687
                          June 16, 2003
                          1047 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2003, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

has anyone heard of co

farmington hills mi
                            United States
                            Member #2381
                            September 25, 2003
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: September 29, 2003, 5:38 am - IP Logged

See...four4me knows what he is talking about.  I really don't know what you other people are thinking.

Cleveland,Oh
                              United States
                              Member #1856
                              July 16, 2003
                              531 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2003, 3:51 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by bnylons on September 25, 2003

A very effective way to win the three and four digit lottery numbers that I have found....

You have to play the same number for both draws ( evening and midday ) until it wins.  Persistance actually pays off if you stick with the same numbers!  You are making your odds even more rediculous than they are by changing your number. 

Pick a three digit and stick with it until it wins.  Boxing a three digit is a complete waste of time. ( especially for 50cents )

When playing a four digit number, playing it 50/50 makes a little more sense.  *thousand possible four digits Since there are  , having a little back up ( 50/50 ) keeps you in the game a little bit longer and gives you a little incouragement while waiting for your four digit to come in straight!  Their are *10,000 combinambations/715 boxes!

#1. You could'nt have been more wrong!  In Ohio 157/532 took at least 22 years to come in straight!  I know of one person that played 157 straight for 5 years!  Never boxed!!  How many times did it come in other than 157 many! 

The best is make a list top to bottom boxed/straight numbers to keep up all. The number reapeat 3 digit more 4 digit less!  All 3 digit most likley have come in every state!  Not 4 digit! Find out which way the come out!  3 digit 6 ways mx/ 4 digit up to 24 ways!