Welcome Guest
The time is now 12:26 pm
You last visited November 26, 2014, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FREE Pick 3 Pick 4 Workouts Update

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 11 years ago by MikeK.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #2873
November 25, 2003
1132 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2004, 8:41 am - IP Logged

News:

With the support of Lucky, wpb, retxx and others there are now 17(!) Pick 3 and Pick 4 FREE workouts available online. And that within only 5 days of operation(!). All those workouts are easy-to-use, without pencil and paper.

To access the list click here!

Good Luck and Thanks to everyone for their support!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Miss Kitty

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    28201 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2004, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
      Member #2873
      November 25, 2003
      1132 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2004, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Yup...and we are now at 18! Going strong!

The latest list!

Good Luck!

United States
        Member #2873
        November 25, 2003
        1132 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2004, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

...I have two more additions to offer.

The first two are 10 numbers Frequency/Due Charts that give you the hot/cold numbers when entering the previous 10 drawings. That will be of help for your own PICK 3 and PICK 4 selections, and might certainly help you for using wheels.

The current Workout List!

I also added a few new Wheels: upon request a Kentucky Cash ball Wheel.

In addition I added a version of the so often discussed and "infamous" Guaranteed 2 correct digits out of 3 wheel that can be found for sale for up to $99 online. This version creates the 8 numbers based upon the last drawings, which makes it a bit more "interesting". After all you get a "FREE" and fresh set of 8 numbers everyday of the week.

To give the PICK 4 fans similar "excitement" I also put out a version for PICK 4, which guarantees 3 current digits of 4, which I did not find for sale online yet, but I guesstimated a price of $199 for this one. This version creates the required 14 numbers from the previous 3 drawings as well.

To visit the updated Wheel Page click here!

Good Luck!

United States
          Member #2873
          November 25, 2003
          1132 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2004, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

There are currently 24 Workouts and tools available.

Upon request "AL's Fasvorite Systems, the 666 and the 6666 rundowns, were added, as well as a suggested Hot Cold Pair feature, that makes an assumption of the hottest and coldest Pairs based on Frequency and Due information of the preivous 54 draws.

See list above!

Good Luck!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
            E-Town,Ky
            United States
            Member #3493
            January 25, 2004
            6348 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2004, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Mikek, You have done quite a lot of work and I'm quite sure everone is greatful for what you have done,It is a pleasure to work with the wheels,Thanks a million...............Sal

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              4552 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2004, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

MikeK,

Thankyou for your Web site.

I was wondering if you received any feedback from any winnings from your posted wheels?

If people win they should donate to keep your site running.

Thank you,

winsumloosesum

United States
                Member #2873
                November 25, 2003
                1132 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2004, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Winsumloosesum and Sal,

Thanks for your comments. There is definitely more support needed. There are so many plans and ideas of additional FREE services. Ideas, support and comments (pro & con) are always welcome.

The idea of offering FREE tools online was there for a long time, on the "old" site I only offered generated numbers, some wheels and info and such, but nothing to really use on an ongoing basis.

Doing this project on a support-only base, allows to incorporate the ideas and work of others. Lucky (a strong supporter), wpb, retxx and AL offered their workouts already. And there is a lot I, myself have to share too. The site has to grow and will not be a member site or something like that.

Wheelworld.net should be fun and a powerful resource site, with not only links but a place that can be used and accessed. Advertisement will be limited to lottery-related resources and own products and services (They do support the site, in the same way as donations!).

Plans:

Each State (Province and Country later) will have there own resource page or area: Wheels for each game, links to additional information, Official site links, etc.

Astrology, numerology and fun areas are worked on. Some cool ways for coming up with numbers are in the works as well (Can't wait to get the first version of the Dream Evaluation going!).

And there so much more that can be done...

This morning the Key number Chart and an older fun system called Graffiti System were added to the online Workout list.

Visit the latest selection here!

Thanks for your time and input!

Good Luck!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                  United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2004, 8:43 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by MikeK on March 21, 2004

...I have two more additions to offer.

The first two are 10 numbers Frequency/Due Charts that give you the hot/cold numbers when entering the previous 10 drawings. That will be of help for your own PICK 3 and PICK 4 selections, and might certainly help you for using wheels.

The current Workout List!

I also added a few new Wheels: upon request a Kentucky Cash ball Wheel.

In addition I added a version of the so often discussed and "infamous" Guaranteed 2 correct digits out of 3 wheel that can be found for sale for up to $99 online. This version creates the 8 numbers based upon the last drawings, which makes it a bit more "interesting". After all you get a "FREE" and fresh set of 8 numbers everyday of the week.

To give the PICK 4 fans similar "excitement" I also put out a version for PICK 4, which guarantees 3 current digits of 4, which I did not find for sale online yet, but I guesstimated a price of $199 for this one. This version creates the required 14 numbers from the previous 3 drawings as well.

To visit the updated Wheel Page click here!

Good Luck!

The one that lets you put in the last 10 draws will give you the two columns that I explain in my method.  Look at the second results line (due) and those are the 10 numbers.  Just take the first 5 and put them vertically in column A, second 5 vertically in column B and you have it.  Now follow my suggestions for picking one from column A and 2 from B or vice versa.  I like to work with "neighbors" like 23, 56, etc.  Neighbors win 50% of the time in California.

Thank you so very much Mike.  You are great!!

United States
                    Member #2873
                    November 25, 2003
                    1132 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2004, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks CalifDude,

I knew what like that one. How do you like the latest entries:

VTRACS conversion to Numbers PICK 3 and PICK 4

The PICK 3  tool allow you to enter a vtracs number and the tools provides you with the 8 numbers taht can be created from the VTRACS number. The PICK 4 does the same, but of course gives you all 16 possible combinations from the 4 digit VTRACS number.

I now changed the Workouts to "Workouts and Tools". They become mroe and more tools rather than Workouts:

Good Luck!

United States
                      Member #2873
                      November 25, 2003
                      1132 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2004, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Updates:

Currently there are 16 Workouts and Tools for PICK 3 lotteries, 12 for PICK 4. Which reminds me, is anyone using vtracs for PICK 4 numbers?

The Wheels section is growing daily to slowly get all PICK 4 to PICK 7 games covered.

The latest Workout and Tools list here!

Good Luck and thanks for all the help!

Linda Lou's avatar - animaniacs02

United States
                        Member #618
                        August 25, 2002
                        25 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2004, 10:49 am - IP Logged

This is great!!!  like Em

Linda Lou

United States
                          Member #2873
                          November 25, 2003
                          1132 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2004, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Thanks a lot, Linda Lou.

Hope you will get lucky!

Good Luck!

United States
                            Member #2873
                            November 25, 2003
                            1132 Posts
                            Posted: March 29, 2004, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone...

Another Update...Offline Wheels and Workout Packs...

I decided that 5 Wheels or Workouts per Pack is not enough....

There should at least be 10 in one Pack. So instead of a separate Wheel Pack for PICK 3 and PICK 4 all of the Wheels will be in one Pack. The same goes for the Workouts: There will be 10 Worksouts in the first Pack and tonight the Workout Pack 2 is ready as well. Everone who requested all the 3 separate ones will get the Workout Pack 2 as well tonight. Here the updated list!

Good Luck!

chicago illinois
                              United States
                              Member #1199
                              February 26, 2003
                              361 Posts
                              Posted: March 29, 2004, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Mike how much longer will you take before you e-mail me my program. I am planning to cancel it off my credit card since i have received your e-mail.