Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:22 pm
You last visited October 22, 2014, 10:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has Anyone Tried Gail Howard's Software?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pick-4_Master.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
devotedlady's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
Member #4095
March 21, 2004
12 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2004, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hello All!  I would like to know if anyone has tried Gail Howard's Lottery Software and books as it claimed to have 'ACTUALLY' won over $97 Million Dollars for 74 first prize lotto.  I have read the testimonies of  "Winners" who supposedly used her system and worked.  That really sounds interesting, that is why I want to know if anyone out here at Lottery Post have ever tried her system 'coz looking at the prize of the software and books.....  Wow, they are not cheap!!!  But, if they really work, I don't think it would hurt to try 'em.  Thanks to anyone who will reply....  GOOD LUCK!!!!    :-)  :-)  :-)

I M Trying's avatar - bob

United States
    Member #2141
    August 21, 2003
    119 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2004, 12:39 am - IP Logged

devotedlady

Welcome to Lottery Post.  Gail Howard has been discussed many times here on LP.  If you would like information on her system, just go up to the top of the home page....hit search......type in Gail Howard.  You will find plenty of information.  You will also find some like her, and some don't.

Good luck. IMT

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #3457
      January 22, 2004
      248 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2004, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who is selling software with that claim is scamming you.

If it worked so well, they wouldn't sell it; they would simply keep winning lotteries and keeping the money.  That's what I would do, and if you think about it, so would you.

The lottery is random.  There are ways that you can reduce your odds per ticket (for instance, if you spend $10 playing exactly the same ticket) but yo cannot increase your odds by more than the lotteries odds divided by the number of tickets played.

I'm sorry, but that's the real case.

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2004, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Software,Systems and Strategies depend on the individual using them as far as increasing your chances to WIN.If your a skilled player then you can do very well with them if not then your wasting your time.It doesn't matter what the author or programmer says about what he developed because not everyone will get the same results.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          4461 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2004, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howard has been around for some time even before the Web.  I have her software and I purchased her first Wheeling Pencil and Paper system back in the 80's.

If you go to www.smartluck.com there are folks that have written about what wheeling systems they used to win.

Like any type of gambling its how you pick your numbers and if they come in it's your lucky day.

wsls

Columbia,Pa
            United States
            Member #3522
            January 27, 2004
            372 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2004, 12:56 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by prob987 on March 23, 2004

Anyone who is selling software with that claim is scamming you.

If it worked so well, they wouldn't sell it; they would simply keep winning lotteries and keeping the money.  That's what I would do, and if you think about it, so would you.

The lottery is random.  There are ways that you can reduce your odds per ticket (for instance, if you spend $10 playing exactly the same ticket) but yo cannot increase your odds by more than the lotteries odds divided by the number of tickets played.

I'm sorry, but that's the real case.

Scamming you?

No way Gail Howard is the real deal!!

The lottery random?

The answer? No

Howard's lottery system is not for the lazy. If you take the time to actually study and analyze you'll see that patterns do exist.

That which is MOST POSSIBLE happens MOST OFTEN.

That which is LEAST POSSIBLE happens LEAST OFTEN.

You find this out if you analyze and study. Howard's software is pricey.

I suggest you go to her web site and purchase her book LOTTERY MASTER GUIDE. It's around $25-$30. Heck most people spend that much money per day or week on the lottery.

Read pages 2 and 3 What's In It For Me? and by the time you get to:

Pages 19 and 20 Tips On Number Selection

Page 22 Tips On Group Selection

Page 23 Are Lottery Drawings Truly Random?

You'll be shaking your head, "yes this makes sense"

I must admit the charts can be overwhelming. It's impossible to use pencil and paper and keep all the charts current. On page 56 is The Drawings Since Hit chart. Out of all the charts this is the one to set on paper and keep updated. You'll use this chart 90% of the time to study and analyze past drawn numbers.

The wheels in the back of the book are easy to use and excellant. Before spending your hard earn money, take them on a test drive. Enter the numbers you want to capture. Make up the wheels and check your results with the numbers drawn. Again it's not for the lazy.

Back in the 80's, just for fun using Howard's charts and wheels I followed a 5/26 lotto game the state of Florida was running on weekends. Twice over a period of six months I got five of five. A friend has done the same thing with the Pa. Cash 5 game twice getting five of five in a two year period.

Why have'nt I done the same for real? Money! To hit the Florida lotto I would have spent $25- $30 worth of money on wheels per drawing. The same is true of my friend. He was using $75- $80 wheels. I just can't afford then or now to spend that much  money on the lottery.

Even with my limited lottery budget I do get favorable results. In the past five years I've gotten 4/5 on the Pa Cash 5 twice. A couple weeks ago I got 3/5 twice in one week which was'nt bad considering both times I was using a $3.00 three game mini wheel. The 3/5 payout? $10.50

While no one can guarantee you'll win the jackpot, you will fine yourself winning more lower tier prizes.

Why buy the software? It's the easiest, fastest, most convenient way to keep all charts updated and it makes wheeling a snap.

Finally, go to the ebay auction site and do a search under the word "lottery". This is perhaps the best testament for Gail Howard. Seldom will you find her used books or software offered. People just won't part with them.

On ebay you'll fine litererally hundreds of so called lottery systems and schemes. I once saw one with a opening bid of 5 cents!!

These are the real scam and ripoff artist. Good luck

Play responsibly and have fun,  Chas 

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2004, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Your "ABSOLUTELY" right Keystonechas I have Gail Howards Book and software and use it extensively to develop number strategies.Her software breaks the game down in such a way that your able too see certain patterns and trends that can be used to your advantage.True it doesn't come easy you have to spend the time to understand the software and what your looking for.If you just want a "QUICK" way to try and win then continue using "Quick-Picks" or "Lucky Numbers"

Playing the game intelligently can give you more number hits than using regular methods.I know because I use to be a quick-pick player and never hit anything until I started using software and number strategies.

United States
                Member #1759
                June 29, 2003
                1156 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2004, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Skilled players that purchase Lottery Software know exactly what there doing and what to expect from the software they bought.The only players that are "scamming themselves" are the ones who buy software and expect it to do "ALL" the work and make them a "WINNER" it doesn't work that way effort is needed on your part your the one that makes the final decision from reading the charts and other analysis data.The software makes suggestions and points out what's going on in the game but since it's not HUMAN it can't make precise choices like a person can after studying and learning the game enough to become a skilled player.

Columbia,Pa
                  United States
                  Member #3522
                  January 27, 2004
                  372 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2004, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Pick-4 Master,

Your last two post are 100% on the mark!!

It's refreshing to meet another skilled player who isn't afraid to use the gray matter between their ears and has some common sense.

Best wishes, and Good Luck,  Chas

devotedlady's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
                    Member #4095
                    March 21, 2004
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2004, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank ya'll for the very informative replies.  That's very nice of ya'll to spend time to give me some ideas.  Good Luck ya'll and may we all win some if not the Jackpot!!!  :-)

Canada
                      Member #3819
                      February 23, 2004
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2004, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I know nothing about Gail Howard, but I doubt you would do better with her pricey software then you would with Ion Saliu's freeware.

United States
                        Member #1759
                        June 29, 2003
                        1156 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2004, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Not necessarily I've done better with Gail Howards software than I did with Ion Saliu freeware and I think a lot of his ideas are very good.I was able to do more with her programs than with his but you can't expect much when it's FREE.Software that costs money is usually better as far as it's flexibilty and performance(at least in my experience).I'm quite sure if he charged money for his software it would probably blow a lot of the stuff online away because it would be much better quality than his FREE stuff.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          7882 Posts
                          Posted: March 25, 2004, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

she has some really interesting ideas for winning many games on her website. i'm almost convinced to get the book she wrote. Pick-4 Master does her software have the state's data bases included so you don't have to enter all the information by hand.

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2004, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Yes plus you can download draw history files for FREE from her website