Welcome Guest
The time is now 10:44 am
You last visited October 24, 2014, 10:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 System That Gaurantees a Hit

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 10 years ago by desparado.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Plano, Texas
United States
Member #4395
April 20, 2004
12 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2004, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I have a Pick 3 System that Guarantee A  TWO HITS EVERY WEEK.

But, there's a CATCH.

You have to play 34 Numbers a Draw, and it could hit DAY or NIGHT. It could be a Triple, a Double, or With any other numbers. It's NO JOKE. The SYSTEM DOES WORK. I Use it Myself, Next Week, I'll Post The Numbers Everyday & Night. So YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSLEF. I Only Post Texas Pick 3 Numbers. But I'm Working On Virginia Pick 3 & Pick 4 #'s. I have a Brother Trying To Get An Edge On The Virginia Lottery. So I Analize the Virginia Pick 3 & Pick 4 Lottery. I was Analizing New York Pick 3 Lottery, but I quit. The Results are the Same as the Texas Lottery. There are Two Hits Per Week. If anyone From Texas Would Like a Copy of My Weekly Forecast Just E-Mail Me. kzj23@yahoo.com With a Message that Says: Please e-mail me Your Texas Pick 3 Lottery Forecast. 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
    Miss Kitty

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    28002 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2004, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

would you care to share your system??

love to nibble those micey feet.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2004, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

That seems like an awful lot of numbers to play each day and only hit 2 times per week.  (box hits at that I assume)

L ttaL   T

United States
        Member #4430
        April 24, 2004
        84 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2004, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I know that system. There r 120 all different boxed combos all together in pick three. Basically u chose 3 digits not to play. Ie: 1, 4, & 6. So u don't play all the combos that contain 1, 4, & 6. U end up with 35 remaining combos all together after. How u end up with 34 combos is that u eliminate 1 more combo, which is the last one that was drawn. If the last drawing was a double or was a combo that contains one of the numbers that u cut, u simply keep going to the last drawning that has a combo in your set of 35 and u cut that one. Thats how u end up with 34. This system works, but you have to change strategies all the time to stay ahead in winnings. If u were to play it cinsistantly, haha, u'll end up losing. So tell me if this is what u do kzdj?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2004, 9:00 am - IP Logged

2 any order hits a week out of 34 numbers per draw 16 draws a week is no good, unless one or both hitts are straight. Are they?

If not, then I like QWEST46's idea much better, but I am going to help you a little with that, instead of eliminating the same 3 numbers from all of the 3 pick3 positions (left,middle and right), eliminate 3 different digits per position and don't use the same eliminating numbers for every drawing, change them according to what 3 numbers you think won't come next per pick3 positon.

As to how to pick the 3 numbers per position every time, well I can tell you how I would do it, but it's best that you develop your own way, after all thinking is good for you, but I am a softie so I am going to help you a little more, for the first 3 numbers per position,

pick the numbers from the past pick3 draw, so if the last draw was 395 then don't use or pick any pick3 number that has a 3 on the left and or a 9 in the middle

and or a 5 in the right, I am not going to tell you how to get the other 2 numbers per position, because I want people to do some thinking on their own, it's very good for you and since I told you how to get one number per position already, I want other people to post as to how they would get themselves another number per position and post it here, that will show that others are also willing to help and then I might be more inclined to help you even more, but I am going to help you even a little more now, but it won't be by telling you how to get the next eliminating numbers, instead is another technique that will also help you.

Out of the 120 numbers don't pick any that don't have at least one digit (number) from the last 2 pick3 draws.

If you do like me and QWEST46 (Jason) and really help everybody with good Ideas, I might help you some more, after all, I am the "Pick3 Filter King"

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2004, 9:18 am - IP Logged

This can be the straw the broke the camel's back (The pick3 lottery), but only if a lot of people help with "GOOD IDEAS" and I mean good Ideas, not the trash that you see here all the time, then this can really be it!

I don't make offers like this one every day, so this is your chance, but if all that you help with is trash, then I won't help no more this time, maybe some other time again.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2004, 9:32 am - IP Logged

LottaLoot sweetie, now that you know about V-Tracs (I still don't) give us some help with them, or tell us about them or some other ideas that you might have.

Let's all put our collective minds together and kick some numbers butt

Very well said.

United States
                Member #4430
                April 24, 2004
                84 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2004, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the input Lantern. All i was saying in this thread was just verifying w/ kzdj to see if that was the system he/she used. I myself don't use that. Also, u mention to eliminate three digits in different positions. That wouldn't apply to what i'm talkin bout. I clearly stated boxed combos and was assuming kzdj was too. Either way, i was just guessing that kzdj was using what i mentioned and was saying that if it were the case, then it's not a consistently profitable system to use.

These threads are good because they bring the possibility of more contributers w/ their own ideas and or opinions.

BEST OF LUCK ALL

"USE THE ODDS TO BEAT THE ODDS"

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: May 7, 2004, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

QWEST46

That's not exactly what I would use either, first because you want to also include doubles and triples, because you want to win as often as possible and second, because I would and do preffer to win straight instead of box or anyorder, but to help people who don't have any system or method that wins often enough or at all, it's a good start and it's better than just winning twice a week as with kzdj's method whatever that is.

The 120 pick3 basic anyorder numbers are the same as the 720 single pick3 numbers, but boxed or anyorder and because they are 720 out of 1000 they should come out about 72% of the time more or less, if 720 then straight order, if 120 then anyorder, but 72% of the time regardless, so with them you should win a lot more than just twice a week, the filters are just something that works often (They should work most of the time, at least

75% of the time) to reduce the number of combos to buy and play, you can't use just any filters, only those that do work most of the time and that don't cut out the winning number(s) too often.

Even to your comment was not intended to help anybody win the pick3, I turned it into something that can help some people, but only if they follow my advice, use my filters and also develop their own.

The more that you can reduce the numbers (up to a certain point) the less money that you will spend on tickets and so the bigger your profit if you win.

You say that "USE THE ODDS TO BEAT THE ODDS" I use the "ODDS"="Probabilities=Statistics" to develop=workout pick3 filters that work to weed out bad pick3 numbers, so in the end I am left only with the few numbers that should have the highest possible chance of coming out on the next draw, the more filters the better, but only those filters that have proven themselves to work most of the time (at least 75% of the time).

So this is your forum, help yourself and others put your filter or other ideas here and help each other.

Again, please no trash only that that really works, we already have too many bad ideas on this forum.

I am still waiting?

I won't help you any further, unless you start to help yourself some first.

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #6
                    November 4, 2001
                    8511 Posts
                    Posted: May 7, 2004, 1:51 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on May 07, 2004

This can be the straw the broke the camel's back (The pick3 lottery), but only if a lot of people help with "GOOD IDEAS" and I mean good Ideas, not the trash that you see here all the time, then this can really be it!
                    I don't make offers like this one every day, so this is your chance, but if all that you help with is trash, then I won't help no more this time, maybe some other time again.

looks like you are not going to find any good ideas or help here on this forum if eveything that has been posted here is trash.

Stats hunting: Type

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: May 7, 2004, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I didn't mean that at all Jap69.

As a matter of fact, I have seen some very good ideas here on the Lottery Post and it is from here, that I got many of the ideas that allowed me to develop my own ideas and now I have added my ideas to those that I got from here, with out the ideas that some of you, including you, posted here I would not have been able to develop new uses for some of the filters that are known to some of you and even developed some of my own filters.

Some of the methods here are just too complicated and beyond many of us and some others are not complicated, but don't work too good, the ones that are not too hard to understand and work often enough are there yes, but too few of them.

My "Filters" are very easy to use and understand by almost anybody and do work very often or often enough.

Jap69

Not everybody knows math, math formulas, methods and or systems are beyond understanding by some of us, am only into simple practical methods that anybody can very easily implement or use, all that you need to know is how to add and substract a little.

Keep it simple and easy, but stuff that works, not just 3% of the time or once or twice a year, but often enough.

I want to see simple methods that work, according to pick3 statistics, the simple things that have proven themselves to really work most of the time to make more money than what you spend and you don't want to wait for one month or longer before you make some money, you want to win often.

That's what I am talking about.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        17943 Posts
                        Posted: May 7, 2004, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on May 07, 2004

I don't make offers like this one every day, so this is your chance

What offers did you make?

RJOh

* you don't need more tickets, just the right ticket * 
                        * your best chance at winning a lottery jackpot is to buy a ticket * 
                             Wink 

JAP69's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #6
                          November 4, 2001
                          8511 Posts
                          Posted: May 7, 2004, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Lantern
                          I posted my response as to what you said in the post. Your last reply has made your thoughts on the subject a bit more clear. 
                          I view many of the systems posted here and I have learned from this forum and from Maybells when it was there. I pick choose and combine info to make it work for me.
                          I am looking at software for jackpot games and may do some jackpot game strategy for plays.
                          I still have some stuff in my guarded vault to share on straight position work for the three and four game I have not posted.

Stats hunting: Type

Plano, Texas
                            United States
                            Member #4395
                            April 20, 2004
                            12 Posts
                            Posted: May 7, 2004, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello to All who have Replied. The System I have is Very Unique, and is Very Reliable. It's not for the Average Pick 3 Lottery Player. It's for Advance  Pick 3 Lottery Players. It would help if you have one of the Three Lottery Programs (Lotto Pro 2004, Lotto Logic Pro 2004, & Lottery Tracker & Wheeler Power Players Edition)  Available To Narrow your Odds as Well. I have tested my System for a year and It's Very Reliable. Matter of a Fact, if you Play The Numbers Backwards You will Get a Straight Hit. Not only am I Guaranteeing 2 Hits Per Week, I'm in the Process of Working on the Day the Numbers Will Hit. 

Your Pick 3 Lottery Friend,

Ken

reddog's avatar - patch
                              Greensboro, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #1616
                              June 5, 2003
                              1144 Posts
                              Posted: May 7, 2004, 7:20 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by kzdj on May 07, 2004

Hello to All who have Replied. The System I have is Very Unique, and is Very Reliable. It's not for the Average Pick 3 Lottery Player. It's for Advance  Pick 3 Lottery Players. It would help if you have one of the Three Lottery Programs (Lotto Pro 2004, Lotto Logic Pro 2004, & Lottery Tracker & Wheeler Power Players Edition)  Available To Narrow your Odds as Well. I have tested my System for a year and It's Very Reliable. Matter of a Fact, if you Play The Numbers Backwards You will Get a Straight Hit. Not only am I Guaranteeing 2 Hits Per Week, I'm in the Process of Working on the Day the Numbers Will Hit. 

Your Pick 3 Lottery Friend,

Ken

Ken, you keep avoiding the kicker to the "system". There has to be a price, or you would have shared it with us like a good Lottery Post member would do.  So what is the price of this Gurenteed System??

Obama..... Worse President Ever !!!! No Hope, Plenty Of Pennies !!!