Welcome Guest
The time is now 4:20 am
You last visited November 1, 2014, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreams about winning the lottery

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Karnac.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #4914
June 3, 2004
39 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2004, 4:19 am - IP Logged

Has anyone on here ever dreamt about winning the lottery? I have had several dreams about it. One time i dreamt of going to pick it up,another time i had just found out i won,one time i saw the numbers and the date on the ticket ,but i cant remember them.(lol).  I wanted to see if other people had dreams like that,or if i am the only one. Most of my other dreams have come true,like the job i was going to get,stuff that would happen at work,what kind of truck my husband would get.I don't think i'm psychic,i was wondering if there were any people on here that could tell me if i might actually have a shot at winning or if it is just wishful thinking.My last dream was of accepting a check(the kind they give you when they take pictures),it might not be the lottery we win,it might be publisher's clearing house or some other thing,but the more i dream about it,the more stuff that is revealed. can anyone help me out. thank you.

Columbia City, Indiana
    United States
    Member #2978
    December 9, 2003
    381 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2004, 5:06 am - IP Logged

I can say with some certainty that you have a shot at winning, provided you've bought a ticket.

Seriously, though, I had a dream about lotto numbers about 25 years ago. I've played those numbers religiously every week since, but haven't won a jackpot. More often than not, numbers in dreams represent something else in your life, such as a forgotten birthday, for example, and your subconscious mind is nagging you to get a card in the mail. Obviously, this is a generalization; sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar, and a number is a number.

If you have a history of realizing your dreams, I would suggest keeping a small notebook or steno pad, a pen (pencils tend to break just when you need one) and a flashlight within easy reach of your bed. You'll soon get into the habit of writing down details that help you recall your dreams in the morning. I began this practice when I was a teen and, now, I can recall my dreams with remarkable clarity and detail. It's fun to keep a dream journal and then go back and read what you wrote months or years before. As a writer, I've gotten many ideas for stories from my dreams, and once I even had an idea for an invention, which was dventually patented by the company I worked for at the time.

You obviously have a very active subconscious mind, and I would surmise that you have some type of artistic talent. Dreams, I think, are a form of art and must be nurtured and developed as much as any other form. The simplest method of doing this would be to keep a dream journal.

Try it for a while, and let me know what happens.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

aumira's avatar - chi
      princeton junction.NJ
      United States
      Member #3892
      February 29, 2004
      82 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2004, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Dream Win

In fact I has dreamt twice..Once receiving a massive cheque from the top woman: and another

where I was giving a press conference about the apportioning of the millions that God has

entrusted to me!!

United States
        Member #4914
        June 3, 2004
        39 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2004, 2:56 am - IP Logged

jim695,thanks for the advice i have started keeping track of the dreams that i can remember,but if i do actually win the lottery i will be sure and let everyone on here know,not my real name(you can see it on the interview). I will wear a shirt that says phantomrainbow to let eveyone know i won,if i ever do. lol

United States
          Member #4914
          June 3, 2004
          39 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2004, 2:58 am - IP Logged

aumira,i hope youre dreams  come true,i look forward to seeing you on tv saying you won,with all youre millions. good luck to you.

tn
            United States
            Member #2964
            December 7, 2003
            14 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2004, 3:02 am - IP Logged

i have had dreams about winning too,so far no luck,but who knows maybe some day all our dreams will come true. good luck to each one of us.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2444 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2004, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

I never had a dream about winning the lottery, the only experience I had with any type of money intuition was when I was driving to the gas station, I just had this feeling that I was about to find money, when I got out at the pump, I looked down by the front tire (not something I normally do) and there was a wrinkled $20 (with a few treadmarks on it).

never happened before, hasn't happened since... but it was like I saw it beforehand... not dreaming, fully awake. strange huh?

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Portugal
                Member #3417
                January 20, 2004
                11 Posts
                Posted: June 27, 2004, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

i have to say that a few days ago, i had a dream about cars! i remember i was driving a bmw x5 (i love cars)! maybe my luck is about to change... ( i hope so)!

Good luck to you all!

unseen's avatar - 4eyes
                  louisville, Ky
                  United States
                  Member #4928
                  June 3, 2004
                  137 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2004, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I dont dream about things like that. I just dream of the day I hit a $5 bet on pick4 and collect 25,000 before taxes which can be used for alot of different things. The day will come. If I keep dreaming about a big lottery hit I'll be old and gray...

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                    Mcminnville, Oregon
                    United States
                    Member #3013
                    December 13, 2003
                    2407 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2004, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Whenever the jackpot for either Powerball or Mega millions is high I day dream about what I would do if my ticket had all six in a row.  I think of places I would go or things that I could do with the money and I think it helps the day go by easier knowing that you might wake up in a whole different tax bracket.

rabbitfoot's avatar - 8ball

United States
                      Member #620
                      August 25, 2002
                      205 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2004, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Playing the lotto is all about dreaming.

I play to dream and dream of winning a major jackpot!

Toronto
                        Canada
                        Member #5142
                        June 20, 2004
                        47 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2004, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

If you are having dreams (2) about accepting a cheque at the lottery headquarters you are receiving valuable insight into your future. I have no data to support the the premise however many jackpot winners will say they dreamt about their win in advance. Don't go out and spend the money yet, but with a POSITIVE outlook you will most probably hit. You could only play 1 ticket a draw and win dventually. I guess the number of tickets you purchase would hasten your win, but why bother? Your win is a lock....but a positive attitude will determine when you hit. Good Luck!