Welcome Guest
The time is now 9:27 am
You last visited October 24, 2014, 9:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick-3 Math Formula - I think I have it.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottoweave.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Stuart, Florida
United States
Member #2533
October 16, 2003
34 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2004, 6:30 am - IP Logged

OH, HEY.... I think I have something. Please help me figure it out further. The formula goes like this, and it's VERY VERY simple.. **Since the the odds of winning (1,000 to 1) are only HALF the pay-out odds (500 to 1)... you will be a LOOSER ALL YOUR LIFE.

Hello. My name is Peter and I am a degenerate low-life Florida Cash-3 player. It took me 16 years to reach this conclusion, and now that I've reached it. I hope someone tries to argue with me.  We can argue here... or at my place. Here's my personal email address = kp@gate.net  I found out some pretty interesting stuff recently.

Australia
    Member #3084
    December 22, 2003
    328 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2004, 1:14 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Kp2o3 on June 29, 2004

OH, HEY.... I think I have something. Please help me figure it out further. The formula goes like this, and it's VERY VERY simple.. **Since the the odds of winning (1,000 to 1) are only HALF the pay-out odds (500 to 1)... you will be a LOOSER ALL YOUR LIFE.

Comment: You mean loser.

Hello. My name is Peter and I am a degenerate low-life Florida Cash-3 player.

Comment: Hello, Peter. I will reserve my judgment on the rest.

It took me 16 years to reach this conclusion, and now that I've reached it. I hope someone tries to argue with me.  We can argue here... or at my place.

Comment: Let's discuss it.

Here's my personal email address = kp@gate.net  I found out some pretty interesting stuff recently.

Comment: Let's do it here.

That all right Lantern?

Colin

Stuart, Florida
      United States
      Member #2533
      October 16, 2003
      34 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2004, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Ok, Here's a simple question. Is it possible that the single digit "1" will never again appear in any column in your state's Pick-3?? The answer would have to be NO. Of course not. It has to hit sooner or later. I hope we agree so far. Ok so,,, if you look in your state's pick-3 history, what is the maximum time any digit ever took to hit? 50 draws? 70?, 100? What would you think? Also look up what is the longest any 6-way box took to hit? 100 draws? 2000 draws??

Peter C.

Quote: Originally posted by Colin F on June 30, 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Kp2o3 on June 29, 2004

Comment: You mean loser.

Hello. My name is Peter and I am a degenerate low-life Florida Cash-3 player.

Comment: Hello, Peter. I will reserve my judgment on the rest.

It took me 16 years to reach this conclusion, and now that I've reached it. I hope someone tries to argue with me.  We can argue here... or at my place.

Comment: Let's discuss it.

Here's my personal email address = kp@gate.net  I found out some pretty interesting stuff recently.

Comment: Let's do it here.

That all right Lantern?

Colin

Australia
        Member #3084
        December 22, 2003
        328 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2004, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Kp203

Don't you know,

Go with the flow,

No butt ze head,

Against ze brick wall.

Okey Dokey?

Colin

China
          Member #5361
          July 1, 2004
          17 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2004, 7:28 am - IP Logged

To Peter .

I think you got your filter. and you can write program to test your filter on all the combinations.  Maybe I can discuss it whit you.

My personal email address is lottoweave@hotmail.com.