Welcome Guest
The time is now 11:35 am
You last visited November 22, 2014, 11:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

mega millions easy pick VS your own pick

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 10 years ago by ify911.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #5453
July 5, 2004
135 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2004, 2:16 am - IP Logged

does any one know the percentage of winner that have selected their number to win VS the easy pick option

Southeast USA
    United States
    Member #3660
    February 9, 2004
    65 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2004, 4:43 am - IP Logged

From what I have gathered, most people let the computer pick their numbers. Plus, from the winner stories I have read, most of the winners won this way, just like most of the winners won purchasing five or less tickets. I feel quick picks work best for me because I have tried to pick numbers on my own, and have had nothing but bad luck (sometimes I will get 2 out of 6..lol)

You mentioned MEGA MILLIONS....I just got several quick pick tickets for several draws (multi draws) and I have my fingers crossed for a miracle. Yes, I know the odds are 1:134 million, but if it is my lucky time to win, the odds will not stop me.

to be continued........

Morrison, IL
      United States
      Member #4657
      May 13, 2004
      1867 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2004, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I always play quick picks for Powerball and Mega Millions too.  Since I usually only buy one ticket per drawing (two if jackpot is >= $100 million and < $250 million; three if jackpot is >= $250 million), it's too much work to use "systems."  I've performed an analysis on the historical numbers but didn't know which conclusions to draw from them, so I just figured, "screw it," and just continue to do quick picks and hope I'm in the right place at the right time.

United States
        Member #5453
        July 5, 2004
        135 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2004, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

i tried use my number no lucky. i just going to use easy pick and let lady do the rest