Coin Toss's Blog
- Coin Toss's Blog has 660 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 585,119 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 2156 comments in Coin Toss's Blog.
- Coin Toss is a Gold member
September 21, 2016, 11:40 amFamous Presidential Lies Contest
Famous Presidential Lies ContestWritten by, To The Point NewsLBJ:
- None of our boys will die on foreign soilNixon:
- I am not a crookGHW Bush:
- Read my lips - No New TaxesClinton:
- I did not have sex with that woman... Miss LewinskiGW Bush:
- Iraq has weapons of mass destructionObama:
- I will have the most transparent administration in history.
- The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
- I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
- The IRS is not targeting anyone.
- It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
- I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
- You didn't build that!
- I will restore trust in Government.
- The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
- The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
- It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
- Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
- We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
- I am not spying on American citizens.
- Obama Care will be good for America.
- You can keep your family doctor.
- Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
- If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
- It's just like shopping at Amazon.
- I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
- I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
- I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
- I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
- And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
- If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
- If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
- I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
- I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.And the biggest one of all:
- "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."I believe we have a winner
September 19, 2016, 11:47 pmJust a regular guy but
In an e-mail;I used to think I was just a regular guy, but…I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me a racist. I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today’s standards, makes me a fascist. I am heterosexual, which according to gay folks, now makes me a homophobe. I am non-union, which makes me a traitor to the working class and an ally of big business. I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel. I believe in the 2nd Amendment, which now makes me a member of the vast gun lobby. I am older than 70 and retired, which makes me a useless old man. I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary. I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe. I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist. I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual's merits, which today makes me an anti-socialist. I (and most of the folks I know), acquired a fair education without student loans (it’s called work) and no debt at graduation, which makes me some kind of an odd underachiever. I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant.Please help me come to terms with the new me… because I'm just not sure who I am anymore! I would like to thank all my friends for sticking with me through these abrupt, new found changes in my life and my thinking! I just can’t imagine or understand what’s happened to me so quickly!Funny…it’s all just taken place over the last 7 or 8 years! As if all this wasn’t enough to deal with.......I'm now afraid to go into either restroom!
September 17, 2016, 11:08 amGreediest Americans are liberal democrats
The Greediest People in America Are Liberal Democrats - John Hawkins
September 16, 2016, 7:32 pmObama released GITMO prisoners to return to terror
Obama Released GITMO Prisoners to Return to Terror
September 16, 2016, 7:30 pmCongress investigating Obama Admin funded campaign ...
Congress Investigating Obama Admin-Funded Campaign to Unseat Israeli PM.http://tiny.iavian.net/ccxn
barry used our money to pay for his attack on his non-muslim enemy
September 12, 2016, 8:08 pmTim Kaine's radical roots
September 12, 2016, 6:09 pmIncredible shot...
ISIS was going to lil 12 people with a flame thrower.
A British sniper at a distance of over a mile hit the fuel tank on the flamethrower while the ISIS executioner was on a rant and tookl out him and three more.
September 7, 2016, 6:49 pmFree Tickets
A good friend of mine has two tickets for the 2017 Super bowl. Box seats plus airfares, accommodation etc., but he didn't realize when he bought them that this is going to be on the same day as his wedding - so he can't go.
If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St Peter's Church in New York City at 5pm. Her name's Louise. She will be the one in the white dress.
September 3, 2016, 7:54 pmClinton Foundation vehicle
August 30, 2016, 7:01 pm30 deleted Clinton emails on Benghazi
State finds 30 deleted Clinton emails on Benghazi
August 28, 2016, 11:58 pmGot my concealed carry permit
Got my concealed gun permit yesterday...
August 26, 2016, 5:14 pmGovernment Training
A friend who works for the federal government sent me this. I'm keeping his/her name off the message for his/her protection.
Once a year I am required to take this Government course on Record Keeping. The statement below is on the last slide. Wonder just who this applies to???????
Anyone who willfully and unlawfully conceals, destroys, mutilates, removes, damages or alienates official records can be required to forfeit their office, and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States (18 U.S.C. 2071) and can be fined and/or imprisoned. (18 U.S.C. 641).
A maximum penalty of $2,000 and/or 3 years in prison may be imposed for the unlawful destruction or removal of official records
August 25, 2016, 2:03 pmUSA Today: Bill, Hillary shut down foundation
USA Today: Bill, Hillary, Shut Down the Foundation
August 24, 2016, 7:55 pmThe mystery of the basket
Last Edited: August 24, 2016, 7:57 pm
August 22, 2016, 8:26 pmSome good ones
The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you
can be in a robe...before you start looking like a mental patient.
My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social
situations. I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me.
I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters.
Do they just giveyou a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"
The speed with which a woman says
"nothing" when asked "What's wrong?"...is inversely proportional to the severity of the crap storm
Denny's has a slogan, 'If it's your birthday, the meal is on us.' If you're in Denny's and it's your
birthday, your life sucks!
If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple "Thank you" is all I
need...not all this, "How did you get into my house" business!
The pharmacist asked me my birth date again today. Pretty sure she's going
to get me something.
On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a
week.Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a
is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.
I can't understand why women are okay that JC Penney has an older
women's clothing line named, "
Sag Harbor ".
I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of
What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick
Money can't buy happiness but it keeps the kids in touch!
The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married...Andy,
Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen,
Thelma Lou, Clara ... And, of course, Opie--all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed