Coin Toss's Blog
- Coin Toss's Blog has 685 entries (0 private) and has been viewed 621,730 times.
- Lottery Post members have made 2252 comments in Coin Toss's Blog.
- Coin Toss is a Gold member
Today, 8:04 pmDearborn listen to what the cop says
1:46 into the video........
Sure will make you wonder what country we're in:
January 8, 2017, 1:23 amClinton Foundation Tax Report
This is from the National Center for Charitable Statistics.
These are figures from an official copy of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation for the tax year 2014.
Anyone may obtain a copy of the tax return from the National Center for Charitable Statistics website!
You can get the latest tax return on any charitable organization!
Total revenue (line 12) ........................... $177,804,612.00
Total grants to charity (line 13) ..................$5,160,385. 00
Total expenses of......................................$91,281,145.00
Expenses include: salaries (line 15)……….$34,838,106.00
Fund raising fees (line 16a)...................$850, 803.00
Other expenses (line 17)……………$50,431,851.00!
They list 486 employees (line 5)! So it took 486 people who are paid $34.8 million and $91.3 million in fees and ‘expenses’, to give away $5.1 MILLION WHICH IS LESS THAN 3% OF TOTAL REVENUES!
Line 22 shows ending year net assets/fund balances of $332,471,349.00 which is up $85,171,891 from last year's tax return!
And they call this a CHARITY? This is more like a racketeering organization….
Last Edited: January 8, 2017, 1:24 am
January 3, 2017, 7:42 pmSOTU speech 1995 President Clinton - liberal hypocrisy
Oh the irony;
Last Edited: January 3, 2017, 7:44 pm
December 31, 2016, 11:55 pmHappy New Year
To the tune of Auld Lang Syne
We're here because we're here
because we're here because we're here
we're here because we're here because we're here because we're here
December 29, 2016, 11:27 amTraitor among us...
TRAITOR AMONG US: OBAMA SPENDS $770 MILLION TO BUILD FOREIGN MOSQUES AS AMERICAN SOLDIERS DIE
December 27, 2016, 12:28 amDon't worry, ISIS has been contained
December 23, 2016, 1:54 amHappy Festivus!
Happy Festivus everybody!
December 10, 2016, 11:39 pm42 Things you're not allowed to say at VA Tech
PC gone berserk, again;
December 2, 2016, 11:12 amWhining - apologies to Roy Orbison
December 1, 2016, 6:57 pmA brief reminder
As a brief reminder for those who? ?forgot or for many that didn't knowHere is what happened, quietly, on January 1, 2016Medicare taxwent? ?from 1.45% to 2.35%Top Income tax bracket??went from 35% to 39.6%Top Income payroll tax went? ?from 37.4% to 52.2%Capital Gains taxwent? ?from 15% to 28%Dividend tax went? ?from 15% to 39.6%Estate tax went? ?from 0% to 55%A 3.5% Real Estate transactiontax was added.Remember these facts:
These taxes were all passed solely with Democrat votes.Not a single Republican voted for these new taxes.These taxes were all passed in the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.If you think that it is important that everyone in the U.S. should know this, as there are many millions who don't, then pass it on.
November 29, 2016, 12:05 amDearborn, MI 2016
Last Edited: November 29, 2016, 12:07 am
November 26, 2016, 11:43 amSuccessful presidency?
November 23, 2016, 1:26 amCorvette owner answers socialist critic
Received in e-mail. In the BC election bet thread one of the LP members said they are a socialist. Here's a dose of realty to those who feel that way.
A guy looked at my Corvette the other day and said I wonder how many people could have been fed for the money that sports car cost.
I replied I am not sure, it fed a lot of families in Bowling Green, Kentucky who built it,
it fed the people who make the tires, it fed the people who made the components that went into it, it fed the people in the copper mine who mined the copper for the wires,
it fed people in Decatur IL. at Caterpillar who make the trucks that haul the copper ore.
It fed the trucking people who hauled it from the plant to the dealer and fed the people working at the dealership and their families.
BUT,... I have to admit, I guess I really don't know how many people it fed.
That is the difference between capitalism and welfare mentality.
When you buy something, you put money in people's pockets, and give them dignity for their skills.
When you give someone something for nothing, you rob them of their dignity and self worth.
Capitalism is freely giving your money in exchange for something of value.
Socialism is taking your money against your will and shoving something down your throat that you never asked for….
November 20, 2016, 12:48 amPlanning to move, need your help
Dear President Obama, Hillary, the Senate and Congress:
I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.
We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.
We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
See how stupid this actually looks when it's put it in writing?
November 16, 2016, 2:28 amCompletely out of touch with reality
Considering the crime statistics for Chicago how lame is this?
Last Edited: November 16, 2016, 10:54 am