- Premium Memberships
- Lottery Results
- Lottery Post Videos
- Search Drawings
- Search Lottery Post
- Lottery Systems
- Lottery Charts
- Lottery Wheels
- Worldwide Jackpots
- Quick Picks
- On This Day in History
- Online Games
- Premium Features
- Contact Us
- Whitelist Lottery Post
- Lottery Book Store
- Lottery Post Gift Shop
The time is now 7:40 pm
You last visited
September 29, 2023, 6:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)
Kentucky (KY) Pick 4 Prizes and Odds for Fri, Sep 29, 2023
Friday, September 29, 2023
Pick 4 Midday
- All prize amounts based on a ticket cost of $1.
|Straight||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|Box (24-way)||$200||1 in 417|
|Straight + Box (24-way) - Straight match||$2,600||1 in 10,000|
|Straight + Box (24-way) - Box match||$100||1 in 417|
|1-Off wager: Straight||$2,500||1 in 10,000|
|1-Off wager: 1-off on one digit||$124||1 in 1,250|
|1-Off wager: 1-off on two digits||$24||1 in 417|
|1-Off wager: 1-off on three digits||$14||1 in 313|
|1-Off wager: 1-off on four digits||$32||1 in 625|
Pick 4 Evening
We cannot find a Pick 4 Evening drawing in our database for Fri, Sep 29, 2023
Thu, Sep 28, 2023
- Ticket costs
- Some lottery games, especially daily numbers games like Pick 3 and Pick 4, allow the player to decide the cost per ticket, and the payout will change based upon the amount paid per ticket. That's why we include the note just above the prize table specifying the ticket cost that each prize is based upon. For example, if you paid twice as much per ticket as the cost in the note above, then your actual prize will be twice as much as the prize listed here.
- Zero prize amounts
- For some games, particularly games with pari-mutuel payouts (when the prizes are different every drawing), you may see a zero (for example, $0) for a prize value if nobody won that particular prize on that day. Other times a zero value may be shown for prizes with no money value, such as a free ticket. In that case we will show a description of the prize in the "Match" column.
- Some games have add-on features called multipliers that can increase (multiply) prizes won. For example, Mega Million's Megaplier feature. If the multiplier is an extra cost per ticket, we typically only include the normal, non-multiplied, prize amounts in our prize payout table.
- Bonus/extra draws
- Sometimes lotteries hold extra drawings of a particular game, either as a promotion or to rectify an error that occurred in a previous drawing. Our prize payout table only shows the payouts for the regularly-scheduled drawing. It is possible that the bonus/extra drawing has different payout amounts.
Note: Lottery Post maintains one of the most accurate and dependable lottery results databases available, but errors can occur and the lotteries occasionally report incorrect results. We correct errors as soon as they are found and/or reported to us. Verify all results with your official government lottery.
These lottery results are for personal use only, and are intended solely for the individual web visitor displaying the content inside a web browser. Distribution, re-publication, or use in other websites or apps in any manner, in full or in part, is strictly prohibited. The use of automated software or technology to glean content or data from this or any page at Lottery Post for any reason is strictly prohibited. Copyright © 2023 Speednet Group.