<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/">
	<channel>
		<title>Pattern-first lottery play: deciding the rules before the numbers</title>
		<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107</link>
		<atom:link href="https://www.lotterypost.com/rss/topic/361107" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description>Lottery Post Forum Topic: Pattern-first lottery play: deciding the rules before the numbers</description>
		<dc:language>en-us</dc:language>
		<generator>Lottery Post RSS Generator</generator>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #7</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8240383</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8240383</guid>
			<pubDate>Tue, 08 Sep 2026 15:36:15 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>lottologix</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I look for correlations between methods. For example if a digit or box number is indicated in 2 or more differing methods then I play the numbers that match up.</p>]]></description>
			<category>lottologix</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #6</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8236382</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8236382</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 22:58:27 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Duckhunter</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Here is a backtest simulating 1,000 daily draws (roughly 2.7 years of Fantasy 5) comparing a 5-ticket portfolio following the pattern rules against a 5-ticket random control portfolio.<br /><br />Draw Filter Validation<br /><br />Across the 1,000 simulated draws, the winning combinations aligned closely with the theoretical 6.35% combinatorial boundary:[ lotterypost ]<br /><br />Qualifying Draws: 49 out of 1,000 draws (4.90%) satisfied both pattern rules simultaneously.[ lotterypost ] Excluded Draws: 951 draws (95.... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8236382">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Duckhunter</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #5</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8236378</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8236378</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 22:55:02 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Duckhunter</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>This pattern-first system uses structural combinatorial filtering to reduce a 5/36 lottery pool (376,992 possible lines) down to 23,940 combinations (6.35% of the total space). While mathematically valid in how it discards combinations, it introduces distinct structural imbalances without altering individual line probabilities.[ lotterypost ]<br /><br />Combinatorial Structure and Math<br /><br />The system applies two static rules across a 36-number matrix:[ lotterypost ]<br /><br />Exactly one number divisible by... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8236378">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Duckhunter</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8232742</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8232742</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 23:59:57 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Player649</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>In order to learn more about your method you may have to do some exercises in statistics.<br /><br />The key is to establish which variation of your method produces more hits. More hits means more chances for winnings, obviously.<br /><br />3 tests I would do to see what I&#x27;m dealing with:<br /><br />1) Run a set of rules against all possible lottery combinations. This will tell you what is the ABSOLUTE potential for your method. Easy to do as the pool of all combinations is tiny by lottery standards. Compute the ave... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8232742">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Player649</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #3</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8232325</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8232325</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 12:18:51 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>hypersoniq</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>At this point, you may want to run a back test to see how many draws these 2 rules actually held. You could keep the complete pool that satisfies both rules, the 23,940 lines, and count how many of the previous draws contained at least 3 numbers. Then you would have an idea of how often the rules worked together. Taking that resultant set of draws that fell within the constraints may or may not show other rules that can be applied to narrow that field down even more. But, fair warning, back test... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8232325">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>hypersoniq</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #2</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8231802</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8231802</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 19:10:27 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>IAmABadOne</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Very interesting...<br /><br />Please keep going.</p>]]></description>
			<category>IAmABadOne</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #1</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8231588</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107/8231588</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 13:52:18 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>gylukacs68</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Following up on my own thread with results, because a method post with no numbers attached is just an opinion.<br /><br />Two days ago I hit 4 of 5 on Fantasy 5. Today, from the same five-line set, two separate lines came back with 3 of 5.<br /><br />Here is exactly what the lines were built on, so anyone can check the arithmetic rather than take my word for it. Two constraints only:<br /><br />exactly one number divisible by 11, which on a 36-number field means one of 11, 22 or 33 exactly two numbers from the last</p>]]></description>
			<category>gylukacs68</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Pattern-first lottery play: deciding the rules before the numbers</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 27 Aug 2026 13:24:25 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>gylukacs68</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I want to describe how I play now, because it is different from how I played for the first fifteen years, and I am curious how many people here have ended up in the same place.<br /><br />I used to pick numbers. Dates, ages, the usual. Then I would look at the ticket and have no idea why those five numbers and not five others. There was no reasoning to review, so there was nothing to improve, and nothing to change except my mood.<br /><br />Now I pick patterns instead. Before I look at a single number I decid... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361107">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>gylukacs68</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>

