<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/">
	<channel>
		<title>Massachusetts Powerball Players: Why No Double Play?</title>
		<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564</link>
		<atom:link href="https://www.lotterypost.com/rss/topic/361564" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description>Lottery Post Forum Topic: Massachusetts Powerball Players: Why No Double Play?</description>
		<dc:language>en-us</dc:language>
		<generator>Lottery Post RSS Generator</generator>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #6</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253569</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253569</guid>
			<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 10:45:40 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Bosstown</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I had no idea it&#x27;s been around for so long. I&#x27;m starting to play Mass cash on a daily basis now.</p>]]></description>
			<category>Bosstown</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #5</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253436</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253436</guid>
			<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 02:21:17 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>IDIDNOTWIN$5K</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I&#x27;m familiar with Double Play and would as well play it when it gets offered, along with Powerball Xs and Os. I&#x27;m guessing Double Play got banned because Mass Cash</p>]]></description>
			<category>IDIDNOTWIN$5K</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253273</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253273</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 21:29:40 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>MsBee18</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Can&#x27;t speak for Mass, but Double Play isn&#x27;t that great. The jackpot is capped. Power Play is the better option.</p>]]></description>
			<category>MsBee18</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #3</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253263</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253263</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 20:45:28 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Jackpot777</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>It&#x27;s been around for about 5 years...</p>]]></description>
			<category>Jackpot777</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #2</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253237</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253237</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 20:08:00 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Bosstown</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the information. I just heard of the Double Play today and wanted to know if it available in my state.</p>]]></description>
			<category>Bosstown</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #1</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253080</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253080</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 17:04:01 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Jackpot777</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Every state lottery isn&#x27;t going to participate in every game available to them. You can see where it&#x27;s available here: https://www.powerball.com/double-play<br /><br />If it&#x27;s a game you want to play, you could contact the Mass. Lottery and let them know. Maybe they&#x27;ll give you a reason why they don&#x27;t offer it currently. https://www.masslottery.com/about/contact-us<br /><br />New York just started selling them a few months ago and it&#x27;s a possibility that the Mass. Lottery could sell them in the fu... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564/8253080">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Jackpot777</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Massachusetts Powerball Players: Why No Double Play?</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361564</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 12:41:13 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Bosstown</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I&#x27;ve noticed that Massachusetts does not offer the Powerball Double Play option that is available in some other states.<br /><br />Does anyone know why the Massachusetts Lottery has never added Double Play</p>]]></description>
			<category>Bosstown</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>

