<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/">
	<channel>
		<title>Has anybody bought repeated tickets for the same game to multiply your prize?</title>
		<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618</link>
		<atom:link href="https://www.lotterypost.com/rss/topic/361618" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description>Lottery Post Forum Topic: Has anybody bought repeated tickets for the same game to multiply your prize?</description>
		<dc:language>en-us</dc:language>
		<generator>Lottery Post RSS Generator</generator>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #7</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257297</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257297</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:47:53 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>rcbbuckeye</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p></p>]]></description>
			<category>rcbbuckeye</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #6</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257290</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257290</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:44:01 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Rock Lobster</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Interesting strategy , Ive done it occasionally accidentally.<br /><br />I hit tonight for 5k on an EZ pick.<br /><br />3 digit straight Saturday with box today.<br /><br />Hoo Yah .</p>]]></description>
			<category>Rock Lobster</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #5</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257185</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257185</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 01:31:52 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Fantasy876</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I knew that for pick 2 and pick 3 and pick 4 and pick 5 players do this every day. Sometimes I&#x27;d be in the line and the player in front of me would tell the clerk to run it TEN TIMES. HOWEVER, I had no idea people did this for jackpot games until one day I checked the Fantasy 5 results and saw that one person had won twice which could only mean they played the same numbers twice. At first I didn&#x27;t get why someone would do this but after I saw a few more people do it and win, I realised it is a s... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8257185">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Fantasy876</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256966</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256966</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:13:31 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Stack47</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>With overall odds of 1 in 24.87 of winning something, expect to spend about $480 to hopefully match 3 white balls and the power ball. That pays $100 a ticket after overcoming 1 in 14,494 odds. It&#x27;s more likely to get a $7 or $4 win which is a long way from even breaking even.<br /><br />That being said when I do play PB, I add the power play and double play options. Because the extra buck with power play will at least doubles the prize and the multiplier can be higher, better than buying two $2 ticket... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256966">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Stack47</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #3</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256879</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256879</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 17:44:23 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>OddsObserver300</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Yes, but it is a trade-off rather than a better set of odds. Repeating the exact same numbers multiplies the payout if that line wins, while buying different valid combinations gives you more distinct chances to hit a draw. The ticket price is multiplied either way; duplicate tickets increase the payout only in the one outcome where that combination hits. Any built-in multiplier, such as Power Play, is a separate feature with its own rules.</p>]]></description>
			<category>OddsObserver300</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #2</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256532</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256532</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 04:48:32 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>MsBee18</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>A lottery channel on YouTube buys Powerball that way. The tickets aren&#x27;t identical though. Only the Powerball end number is the same. He picks his own numbers. He buys sets of five numbers with the same Powerball number. He adds the Power play and Double Play at $4 a piece. He last won $100 on September 23, 2026 draw with a 5x multiplier.</p>]]></description>
			<category>MsBee18</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #1</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256502</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618/8256502</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 03:37:27 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>rcbbuckeye</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Several years ago I did that playing All or Nothing. Won small prizes several times and won $250 ($50 x 5) once.</p>]]></description>
			<category>rcbbuckeye</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Has anybody bought repeated tickets for the same game to multiply your prize?</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361618</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:41:37 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>IDIDNOTWIN$5K</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Some people have.<br /><br />For example, if you wanted to 10x your Powerball prize, you would buy 10 tickets. Same numbers, same drawing. It&#x27;s basically Power Play for people that don&#x27;t understand.</p>]]></description>
			<category>IDIDNOTWIN$5K</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>

