<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/">
	<channel>
		<title>New York Root sum 4 or 8 vs. Root sum 3,6 or 9 maker and other funky things til 10/4</title>
		<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625</link>
		<atom:link href="https://www.lotterypost.com/rss/topic/361625" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description>Lottery Post Forum Topic: New York Root sum 4 or 8 vs. Root sum 3,6 or 9 maker and other funky things til 10/4</description>
		<dc:language>en-us</dc:language>
		<generator>Lottery Post RSS Generator</generator>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #24</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8258131</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8258131</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 04:04:34 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Andrew1209</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>thank you<br /><br />AND THANK<br /><br />So very much for all you do<br /><br />You are appreciated</p>]]></description>
			<category>Andrew1209</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #23</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8258093</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8258093</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 03:17:29 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Congrats<br /><br />Andrew1209<br /><br />watch out for the boxed pair 58x, 56x or 68x</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #22</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257879</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257879</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 22:20:10 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Andrew1209</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>GOT IT 710<br /><br />MY BDAY<br /><br />THANKS BLACKAPPLE</p>]]></description>
			<category>Andrew1209</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #21</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257875</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257875</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:58:56 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Yesterday, 10:00 am<br /><br />No question a Boxed hit here<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />964 478 271<br /><br />2<br /><br />965 785 362 317<br /><br />3<br /><br />147 642 867<br /><br />4<br /><br />697 562 076 571<br /><br />5<br /><br />167 689<br /><br />6<br /><br />807 096 789 726<br /><br />7<br /><br />736 781 682 196<br /><br />8<br /><br />179 170 287 926 746 620<br /><br />9<br /><br />567 873 396 216<br /><br />No question a Boxed hit here<br /><br />Oh, what reductions that I missed<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />271 478</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #20</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257792</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257792</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:19:41 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 2 in it<br /><br />Box pair 24x..26x or 28<br /><br />OR<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 5 in it<br /><br />Box pair 35x..15x..58x or 56x</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #19</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257789</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257789</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:19:03 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Yesterday, 10:00 am<br /><br />No question a Boxed hit here<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />964 478 271<br /><br />2<br /><br />965 785 362 317<br /><br />3<br /><br />147 642 867<br /><br />4<br /><br />697 562 076 571<br /><br />5<br /><br />167 689<br /><br />6<br /><br />807 096 789 726<br /><br />7<br /><br />736 781 682 196<br /><br />8<br /><br />179 170 287 926 746 620<br /><br />9<br /><br />567 873 396 216</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #18</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257784</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257784</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 19:14:23 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Today, 8:59 am<br /><br />You need one of these this post $$$$<br /><br />FACT<br /><br />00x 01x 08x 09x 11x 18x<br /><br />19x 88x 89x or 99x<br /><br />Trough pairs due this post<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I will get a low Digit hit..having digit 1 ,2 or 3<br /><br />Therefore chose a combo having one<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 7 in it<br /><br />Thu, Oct 1, 2026<br /><br />7-0-1<br /><br />Root sum 4*, 8* or 9 will fall<br /><br />Root Sums</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #17</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257564</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257564</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:59:20 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>You need one of these this post $$$$<br /><br />FACT<br /><br />00x 01x 08x 09x 11x 18x<br /><br />19x 88x 89x or 99x<br /><br />Trough pairs due this post<br /><br />Let&#x27;s see digit(s)<br /><br />8, 0,9<br /><br />today or soon<br /><br />5, 8 or 1 today..</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #16</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257548</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257548</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:44:34 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Even though this fell<br /><br />Wed , Sep 30,<br /><br />7-2-9<br /><br />Wed , Sep 30,<br /><br />2-2-5<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I will get a low Digit hit..having digit 1,2 or 3<br /><br />Therefore chose a combo having one<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 2 in it<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 7 in it<br /><br />OR<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 2 in it<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 5 in it<br /><br />OR</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #15</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257542</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257542</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:29:00 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Yesterday, 4:18 pm<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />OR<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 2 in it<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 5 in it<br /><br />Yesterday, 11:08 am<br /><br />2, 3,8<br /><br />today or soon(Box pair 25x )<br /><br />5 or 2 today..<br /><br />Wed, Sep 30, 2026<br /><br />2-2-5</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #14</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257450</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257450</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 10:01:20 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Dr.dre</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Don&#x27;t for get, Blackapple, works hard, for we can have a hit, make money, and you know, Blackapple, is very good at this. Thank you Blackapple</p>]]></description>
			<category>Dr.dre</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #13</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257269</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257269</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 03:27:26 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Andrew1209</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>theres 225 its in there<br /><br />SUM 9</p>]]></description>
			<category>Andrew1209</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #12</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257029</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8257029</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 21:54:15 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>nychic</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>We had a lot of triple glazers</p>]]></description>
			<category>nychic</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #11</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256971</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256971</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:27:52 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>That&#x27;s saying Digit 2 or 7 will return soon.</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #10</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256968</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256968</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:18:33 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Even though this fell mid<br /><br />Wed , Sep 30,<br /><br />7-2-9<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I still need to see:<br /><br />I will get a low Digit hit..having digit 1,2 or 3<br /><br />Therefore chose a combo having one<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 2 in it<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 7 in it<br /><br />OR<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 2 in it<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 5 in it<br /><br />OR<br /><br />I need a hit that has Digit 7 in</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #9</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256965</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256965</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:12:12 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Today, 9:38 am<br /><br />You know one of my blue picks will fall a red pick will help bring a hit<br /><br />Because We see digits 2,6 7 floating<br /><br />one of these should fall Wed or Thurs.<br /><br />Wed , Sep 30,<br /><br />7-2-9<br /><br />***A blue combo will fall during this post<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />9<br /><br />027 036 126 234 279 369 378 468 567<br /><br />Did you play digit 2 or 7</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #8</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256964</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256964</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 20:11:39 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Today, 9:23 am<br /><br />Root sums set to fall this post:<br /><br />Root sum 8, 4 or 9<br /><br />Hint: Use digit 8,4 or 9<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />4<br /><br />049 058 139 148 238 247 346 589 679<br /><br />8<br /><br />089 134 179 269 278 359 368 458 467<br /><br />9<br /><br />018 045 189 234 279 369 378 459 468<br /><br />Wed, Sep 30, 2026<br /><br />7-2-9<br /><br />Its rare to see these past this post<br /><br />REMEMBER......<br /><br />OPTIMAL SUMS..8,9, 13,17or 18<br /><br />in some form...will fall...fact</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #7</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256772</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256772</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 15:22:01 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>No loose ends Root sum 2 or 3 .<br /><br />Not on my watch<br /><br />Last seen Short Sum 1:<br /><br />Fri, Sep 18, 2026<br /><br />2-6-3<br /><br />It will never make 10 more draws for a<br /><br />only ~1% chance it still hasn t hit.<br /><br />Last seen Short Sum 1: I&#x27;m calling it out this post.<br /><br />029, 038, 047, 056, 128, 137, 146, 236, 245, 489, 579, 678<br /><br />001, 119, 227, 335, 344, 155, 669, 588, 399</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #6</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256761</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256761</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 15:08:10 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>You and I know Digit 3 or 6<br /><br />plays during this post.<br /><br />Let&#x27;s see digit(s)<br /><br />2, 3,8<br /><br />today or soon(Box pair 25x)<br /><br />5 or 2 today..</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #5</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256757</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256757</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:48:14 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />685<br /><br />2<br /><br />731<br /><br />3<br /><br />174 516 426<br /><br />4<br /><br />265 274 175<br /><br />5<br /><br />518 734 167 482 356<br /><br />6<br /><br />582 537 726<br /><br />7<br /><br />367 358 286<br /><br />8<br /><br />764<br /><br />9<br /><br />765 351<br /><br />Check out these combos..these are (close) box hits<br /><br />Look at their pairs For Example 537=53-37-37<br /><br />I will get a low Digit hit..having digit 1... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256757">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256742</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256742</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:00:53 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>A mostly high Boxed hit<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />478<br /><br />2<br /><br />056<br /><br />3<br /><br />057 156<br /><br />4<br /><br />058 157<br /><br />5<br /><br />068 158 167 356<br /><br />6<br /><br />078 168 357 456<br /><br />7<br /><br />178 367 457<br /><br />8<br /><br />368 458<br /><br />9<br /><br />378 468</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #3</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256740</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256740</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:00:10 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>No question a Boxed hit here<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />964 478 271<br /><br />2<br /><br />965 785 362 317<br /><br />3<br /><br />147 642 867<br /><br />4<br /><br />697 562 076 571<br /><br />5<br /><br />167 689<br /><br />6<br /><br />807 096 789 726<br /><br />7<br /><br />736 781 682 196<br /><br />8<br /><br />179 170 287 926 746 620<br /><br />9<br /><br />567 873 396 216<br /><br />0<br /><br />965 785 271<br /><br />2<br /><br />147 642 697</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #2</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256733</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256733</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:39:39 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Sum Last Digit:Due<br /><br />0<br /><br />019 028 037 046 235 389 163 145 569 578<br /><br />2<br /><br />039 048 345 273 138 156 589<br /><br />5<br /><br />014 023 069 078 357 348 159 258 456<br /><br />7<br /><br />016 034 089 359 638 458<br /><br />Sum Last Digit: Due<br /><br />0<br /><br />019 064 514 569 028 073 523 578<br /><br />2<br /><br />039 084 534 589<br /><br />5<br /><br />014 069 519 564 023 078 528 573<br /><br />7</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #1</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256731</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256731</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:38:25 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>You know one of my blue picks will fall a red pick will help bring a hit<br /><br />Because We see digits 2,6 7 floating<br /><br />one of these should fall Wed or Thurs.<br /><br />***A blue combo will fall during this post<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />1<br /><br />028 037 046 127 136 235<br /><br />2<br /><br />029 047 056 128 137 146 236 245 479 569 578<br /><br />3<br /><br />012 057 129 147 156 237 246 579 678<br /><br />4<br /><br />679<br /><br />5<br /><br />023<br /><br />6<br /><br />024 069 078 123 168 249 25... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625/8256731">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>New York Root sum 4 or 8 vs. Root sum 3,6 or 9 maker and other funky things til 10/4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361625</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:23:53 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Blackapple</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Root sums set to fall this post:<br /><br />Root sum 8, 4 or 9<br /><br />Hint: Use digit 8,4 or 9<br /><br />Root Sums:<br /><br />4<br /><br />049 058 139 148 238 247 346 589 679<br /><br />8<br /><br />089 134 179 269 278 359 368 458 467<br /><br />9<br /><br />018 045 189 234 279 369 378 459 468<br /><br />Its rare to see these past this post<br /><br />You need one of these this post $$$$<br /><br />FACT<br /><br />00x 01x 08x 09x 11x 18x<br /><br />19x 88x 89x or 99x<br /><br />REMEMBER......<br /><br />OPTIMAL SUMS..8,9, 13,17or 18</p>]]></description>
			<category>Blackapple</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>

