<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/">
	<channel>
		<title>What is the biggest mistake someone makes after winning the jackpot</title>
		<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638</link>
		<atom:link href="https://www.lotterypost.com/rss/topic/361638" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description>Lottery Post Forum Topic: What is the biggest mistake someone makes after winning the jackpot</description>
		<dc:language>en-us</dc:language>
		<generator>Lottery Post RSS Generator</generator>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #5</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8258028</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8258028</guid>
			<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:00:02 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>JustMaybe</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Spending the Capital.<br /><br />Don&#x27;t spend the Capital, spend the returns, you&#x27;ll never go broke</p>]]></description>
			<category>JustMaybe</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257899</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257899</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:04:11 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Lotto Motto</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I don&#x27;t want to be rude but did you read my response to you? I specifically said, Big mistakes that lottery winners do is buying a bunch of expensive crap impulsively all willy nilly.</p>]]></description>
			<category>Lotto Motto</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #3</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257852</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257852</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:26:31 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Tone43</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Another big mistake is buying a lot of expensive stuff right away</p>]]></description>
			<category>Tone43</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #2</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257620</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257620</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 15:20:14 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Rock Lobster</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>They recommend signing the ticket</p>]]></description>
			<category>Rock Lobster</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #1</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257532</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257532</guid>
			<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:12:28 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Lotto Motto</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>You mean to tell me that your good idea thread has existed for 14 hours and nobody has responded yet? When I saw this thread I immediately thought, Tell everyone that you won the lottery is a big mistake that a lot of lottery winners make, but you already said that. Big mistakes that lottery winners do is buying a bunch of expensive crap impulsively all willy nilly. Another big mistake that lottery winners make is immediately quitting their jobs especially in ways that will burn bridges like cus... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638/8257532">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Lotto Motto</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>What is the biggest mistake someone makes after winning the jackpot</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361638</guid>
			<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 21:39:51 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Tone43</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I would say the biggest mistake is announcing to everyone.<br /><br />You just won the jackpot</p>]]></description>
			<category>Tone43</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>

