<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/" xmlns:wfw="http://wellformedweb.org/CommentAPI/">
	<channel>
		<title>Dreams Interpretation</title>
		<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724</link>
		<atom:link href="https://www.lotterypost.com/rss/topic/361724" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
		<description>Lottery Post Forum Topic: Dreams Interpretation</description>
		<dc:language>en-us</dc:language>
		<generator>Lottery Post RSS Generator</generator>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #5</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259756</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259756</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 04:59:39 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Teetee1980</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Yes AGF my inner says kind spirit which is definetly a winner off the jump.We are here Cedric to help you with your dreams.You will see the blessings very soon.And all the best to all of the dreamers we are going to make it through.Built tough to ride out the storm</p>]]></description>
			<category>Teetee1980</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #4</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259746</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259746</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 04:37:18 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>AGF310</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>I agree Teetee1980. He has a kind spirit. I really like Cedric. I know you will continue to bless us all with good and prosperous numbers. Thank you so much for always sharing your time and numbers. You are Mystique470 are invaluable to all who visit Mystical on LP.</p>]]></description>
			<category>AGF310</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #3</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259743</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259743</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 04:28:48 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Teetee1980</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Yes AGF Cedric is a great dreamer thanks for all u do AGF.Im watching football with the husband it is loud in my house lol</p>]]></description>
			<category>Teetee1980</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #2</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259740</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259740</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 04:18:13 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>AGF310</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Rabbit 758 824 101 313 130 471 396 325 068 078 417 536 659 301 974 2548 2148 9399<br /><br />Truck 319 901 177 384 381 738 641 4431 4203<br /><br />Oh no!!! I see Va got 319 straight tonight. I got busy cooking and watching football. Please continue to post your dreams. I feel you will do great!!<br /><br />Be blessed Cedric</p>]]></description>
			<category>AGF310</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Reply #1</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259715</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259715</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 03:47:26 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>Teetee1980</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Rabbit-414,114,153,194,425,386,768,<br /><br />2547,3487,8552,2616,1215,3528,1396<br /><br />white truck-838,143,137,188,176,4186,<br /><br />2546,2525,1745,1613,<br /><br />truck 823,892,330,31,121,103,1624,1714,2033<br /><br />1033,1810,1099,2260<br /><br />Rabbit hopped in truck-262,354,217,315,369,<br /><br />4968,5880,2314,1723,5976,1513<br /><br />601,106,2025,5202,<br /><br />21,26,28,29,-2126,2628,2629,2129,1689,2222<br /><br />2128,219,269,289,299,217,267,287,297,210,260,<br /><br />280,290.You can make the three numbers into four numbers also.the numbers21,26,2... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724/8259715">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>Teetee1980</category>
		</item>
		<item>
			<title>Dreams Interpretation</title>
			<link>https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724</link>
			<guid isPermaLink="true">https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724</guid>
			<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 01:07:54 GMT</pubDate>
			<dc:creator>CPrice2012</dc:creator>
			<description><![CDATA[<p>Hello I am Cedric and I have been dreaming of a rabbit that was running around my white truck and the rabbit hopped in the truck. Please let me know what that means? I also dreamed these same exact numbers again from last June 2025. The numbers are 21,26,28 and 29. Here recently I been playing 43000 and I played over 5 times on September 20 2026. On this past Monday September 28,2026 I missed the number after looking at my play slip in my bible on Tuesday a missed opportunity. I would have hit f... &#x5b;&#xa0;<a href="https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/361724">More</a>&#xa0;&#x5d;</p>]]></description>
			<category>CPrice2012</category>
		</item>
	</channel>
</rss>

