Here's a good one ...in Va. EVE.Prev TopicNext Topic

New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 1

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

• WIN D
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10,491 Posts

Want ta  gamble a little and not have to play all of the 56 singles in the NON zero/one group ?  OK then.....  here is a llist of all the un hit numbers of the 56 group that have not hit in over a 100 draws.

There are only 29 of them left....  IF ..If no number of the group repeats.... YOU WIN.

OH ...by the way ...I favor all numbers with a digit 2 in them.... why? Check out the last time a digit 2 has hit at night in VA.  Whoa!   Lean a little on those until it passes.

29 combo(s) un hit of the Zero one group in thelast 100 draws

289 389 489 589 279 479 579 269 569 249

268 359 478 678 248 349 468 257 358 237 348 367 458 567 347 457 346 345 456

Remember.... Doubles are only 27% of the chart...and they hit about 1 n 4 draws....

This Non Zero one group of 56 are 34 % ....and should hit about every 3 days. I said 32% up above but it's actually 33.6 %

" It's a lot closer than not" You bet !

These 5 Non Zero one group numbers have not hit in over a year....and are over 10 times due boxes.... Nice set of Pet numbers for VA folks at night. Notice all the digit 2's

237 269 279 289 479

Win d    

• day-day
    United States
    Member #4,876
    May 30, 2004
    320 Posts

WIN D, thanks for all the information.  I will definitely take a good look at them.

• WIN D
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10,491 Posts

Hello day-day

If another double doesn't hit day-day ...... these are soooo due in the NON zero/one group tonight or the next night.  

Win d    

• Jimiam
    United States
    Member #39,405
    May 15, 2006
    287 Posts

whoa, now thats some good info. Think I will copy and keep in my lotto archive. I see someone with brains on here once and a while, eey.

Jimiam 

• New TopicNew Poll

Page 1 of 1
    Subscribe to this topic