U.K. Lottery operator wants to create global super-lottery

Feb 9, 2007, 7:27 pm (25 comments)

Insider Buzz

Camelot will launch the first ever global lottery draw if it wins the right to run Britain's game for another 10 years — with players from all over the world generating jackpots of up to half a billion pounds (nearly one billion dollars).

The international lotto would dwarf the existing Euro Millions weekly game, in which nine countries have joined together to achieve astonishing top prizes of £125 million.

The new game would span the globe with some 50 countries already voicing interest in taking part, and sources believe that many hundreds of millions of punters across the planet would push jackpot payouts to unprecedented levels.

Camelot unveiled its ambitious plan as the deadline passed for bids to run Britain's National Lottery for another decade, starting in 2009.

The Government avoided the ultimate embarrassment of having no rivals come forward to challenge the existing operator, as India's largest lottery operator Sugal & Damani submitted a bid.

But in spite of desperate efforts by the National Lottery Commission regulator to encourage more bidders to come forward there was disappointment as several major players opted not to bother.

Sir Richard Branson's People's Lottery consortium, which lost out to Camelot during the last license fight seven years ago, concluded this time that the odds were too heavily stacked in favor of the current operator.

Officials had also hoped for other bids, including one from Greek-based global lottery operators Intralot.

The last contest in 2000 descended into chaos, blighted by months of legal challenges as Camelot were first excluded by regulators and then went on to win.

Since then ministers have struggled to find ways to encourage genuine competition for the next contest, including plans to break up Camelot's monopoly and let different companies to run separate games — which were later dropped.

Camelot launched its own bid with a slick and lavish presentation at London's National Gallery.

Their official bid document runs to 18,000 pages and weighs more than 450lb.

Sugal & Damani took a more low-profile approach, delivering their own huge document — which they said runs to 35,000 pages but cost a modest £230,000 to compile — to the Commission offices without fanfare.

The most eye-catching feature of Camelot's bid was the 'global lottery' plan, building on the success of the Euro Millions game launched two years ago.

The worldwide game would see scores of countries combining in a monthly game to create 100 or more millionaires per draw.

Once a year the prize structure would be changed to produce one mammoth jackpot, which could reach an astonishing £500 million.

A single winner scooping such a prize would instantly become one of the world's richest individuals.

Neither bidder revealed the key elements of their business plans publicly — including crucially their predicted income for 'good causes'.

During the 2000 license battle Camelot promised publicly to generate £15 billion for good causes over seven years, but after winning the license they quietly cut that figure to £10.5 billion.

Chief executive Dianne Thompson pledged to raise more for good causes than the current figure of around £1.4 billion per year.

Despite the refusal of many potential bidders to enter the license race she insisted Camelot was "not complacent", adding, "The UK National Lottery is already a world beater. We want the chance to continue to deliver for all the UK Good Causes and the people of Britain."

If Camelot wins, she said, it would increase ticket sales and take less profit out of the game.

Promised innovations include new 'lifestyle prizes' where winners could choose non-cash rewards including holidays, sporting event tickets or 'money-can't-buy' prizes such as evenings with celebrities.

Delhi-based Sugal & Damani pledged to bring in new games, and greater incentives for retailers to sell more tickets.

The company added, "Sugal & Damani's operations in India are highly efficient, handling almost double the number of transactions with comparable size of retailer terminals that exist in the UK."

Chairman Sugalchand Jain said he was "100 per cent confident" that his was the world's best lottery operator.

The National Lottery Commission now has six months to study the bids before announcing a winner in August.

This is London

Tags for this story

Other popular tags

Comments

pumpi76

Yeah, it was time...News like that make my day..I hope they get the chance to make the global lottery...

pumpi76

I wish however that it becomes a 18 billion dollar jackpot global lottery....Do you all know the revolution we would have if we create multi-billionaires? I say the world would be a better place...HOwever they should not make any muslim country (sorry for my biased) participate, don't care who they are...The implications of a lottery that creates multi-billionaires is so great that the WRONG MOVE, and we could create what the Bible prophesices...I mean could you imagine if a billionaire became or declared war on America? Not to forget Bin Laden..And because the lottery is blind it doesn't chooses who is going to pick but it picks anyone randomly, they got to be careful...IF we are not careful which country we chose we could have multiples Bin Laden's...And i know that the lottery doesn't have scientist calculating and figuring out the odds and the cracks, fissures, the groves and flaws in this dreamed game and they don't have people backing the scientists up and more scientist backing these people up (the contingency plan [movie armaggeddon, bruce willis]..)..And bin laden didn't have 9 billion dollars (after taxes), he had i was told between 250 and 350 million dollars....And if the U.S had multiple Bin Laden's with more money than Bin Laden then the U.S is going to be in trouble and they will have a longer war than any previous one...Don't know if the U.S will be able to afford such a war and if it does, the economy of the U.S will come down...

Despite that i have some simpathy for the people of Saudi Arabia (their oil and lots of their money goes into foreign help so i read in the encyclopedia), but Sorry guys but I don't trust Muslims....

But at least is not a 1 or 2 trillion dollar lottery...If they had a lottery who jackpot was 1, 2 or 3 trillion dollars then they will have to worry, and i really mean worry...

They have to be careful really what they do...And something to have in mind when creating such a gigantic super lottery...Not everyone has the same thoughts, there are some people that are more evil than others....They should study what causes people to become criminals...No one was expecting Bin Laden, and look he came...Sometimes it is subtle the way things unravel...

"More important than winning the state's lottery is the movie "Red Planet.."...."

chasingadream's avatarchasingadream

Quote: Originally posted by pumpi76 on Feb 9, 2007

I wish however that it becomes a 18 billion dollar jackpot global lottery....Do you all know the revolution we would have if we create multi-billionaires? I say the world would be a better place...HOwever they should not make any muslim country (sorry for my biased) participate, don't care who they are...The implications of a lottery that creates multi-billionaires is so great that the WRONG MOVE, and we could create what the Bible prophesices...I mean could you imagine if a billionaire became or declared war on America? Not to forget Bin Laden..And because the lottery is blind it doesn't chooses who is going to pick but it picks anyone randomly, they got to be careful...IF we are not careful which country we chose we could have multiples Bin Laden's...And i know that the lottery doesn't have scientist calculating and figuring out the odds and the cracks, fissures, the groves and flaws in this dreamed game and they don't have people backing the scientists up and more scientist backing these people up (the contingency plan [movie armaggeddon, bruce willis]..)..And bin laden didn't have 9 billion dollars (after taxes), he had i was told between 250 and 350 million dollars....And if the U.S had multiple Bin Laden's with more money than Bin Laden then the U.S is going to be in trouble and they will have a longer war than any previous one...Don't know if the U.S will be able to afford such a war and if it does, the economy of the U.S will come down...

Despite that i have some simpathy for the people of Saudi Arabia (their oil and lots of their money goes into foreign help so i read in the encyclopedia), but Sorry guys but I don't trust Muslims....

But at least is not a 1 or 2 trillion dollar lottery...If they had a lottery who jackpot was 1, 2 or 3 trillion dollars then they will have to worry, and i really mean worry...

They have to be careful really what they do...And something to have in mind when creating such a gigantic super lottery...Not everyone has the same thoughts, there are some people that are more evil than others....They should study what causes people to become criminals...No one was expecting Bin Laden, and look he came...Sometimes it is subtle the way things unravel...

"More important than winning the state's lottery is the movie "Red Planet.."...."

interesting point of view.....

barbos's avatarbarbos

I always had a "C" in math but it seems to me half a billion pounds would equal nearly a billion bucks, not a "trillion"

JAG331

Interesting news.

I don't think a billion dollars would make a huge extra difference in the wrong hands...not with the already trillions of dollars whizzing every whichway.

CASH Only

Quote: Originally posted by barbos on Feb 10, 2007

I always had a "C" in math but it seems to me half a billion pounds would equal nearly a billion bucks, not a "trillion"

In some countries, a billion is 1,000,000 million, and a trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 million. The UK used to consider a billion 1,000,000 million, but now the meaning of a billion is usually the same in the US and Great Britain.

qutgnt

Higher Payouts= Higher Interest= Higher Jackpots= Higher Revenues for all parties involved. Again Europe is ahead of the curve, while the US's idea to increase revenue is to give us worse games with name changes that are defunct after a year.  The US should also start NOT taxing lottery winnings.

pumpi76

Quote: Originally posted by barbos on Feb 10, 2007

Barbos i asked myself the same question...How can 500 million pounds equal 1 trillion dollars...I went to a currency calculator and it told me the same thing...That 500 million pounds equal 9 hundred and something billion dollars....I couldn't believe it either...

On nother subject, i don't trust muslims but i admire their religious fervor (zeal)...

Cash only, In Central America they consider it the same way they used to in England...

"More important than winning the state's lottery is the movie "Red Planet..".."

pumpi76

If they are going to create a Global lottery, i think they should not create a lottery that gives out 100-200 million dollar jackpot...If they are going to creat a Global lottery let it give out at least 5 billion dollars..Why? Because 100-200 million dollars doesn't help the economy of a country the way a couple of billionaires do...The more billionaires in a country the better specially a small sized (both population & geographically) country...Billionaires tend to want to open up bussiness in a large scale and open up bussiness that introduce innovation and specialized bussiness to a country something that would normally wouldn't be able to be done with less money...A billionaire can propell a country more competitevily against other countries or the future (progress)...That's why a Global lottery should give out several billion of dollars...And if they are going to give out more than 40 billion dollars they should break it down into 10 billion each...And if is 1 trillion dollar lottery they should give out that amount in 18 billion dollars each...But no less than 15 billion dollars...  And if they are going to make a billion dollar global super-lottery, i think they should exclude the muslim countries...

"More important than winning the state's lottery is the movie "Red Planet.."..."

justxploring's avatarjustxploring

When I read stories like this one, I wonder why I play at all.  The world's gone completely mad.

pumpi76

Quote: Originally posted by pumpi76 on Feb 10, 2007

If they are going to create a Global lottery, i think they should not create a lottery that gives out 100-200 million dollar jackpot...If they are going to creat a Global lottery let it give out at least 5 billion dollars..Why? Because 100-200 million dollars doesn't help the economy of a country the way a couple of billionaires do...The more billionaires in a country the better specially a small sized (both population & geographically) country...Billionaires tend to want to open up bussiness in a large scale and open up bussiness that introduce innovation and specialized bussiness to a country something that would normally wouldn't be able to be done with less money...A billionaire can propell a country more competitevily against other countries or the future (progress)...That's why a Global lottery should give out several billion of dollars...And if they are going to give out more than 40 billion dollars they should break it down into 10 billion each...And if is 1 trillion dollar lottery they should give out that amount in 18 billion dollars each...But no less than 15 billion dollars...  And if they are going to make a billion dollar global super-lottery, i think they should exclude the muslim countries...

"More important than winning the state's lottery is the movie "Red Planet.."..."

Not to mention that people that win 100-200 million dollars get so overwhelmed with the news that they tend to want to spend it all in less than 1 year..While you can't squander 10 billion dollars just like that...Not to mention that when times comes to giving to charity, a billionaire can give more than 5 people that won the 100-200 million dollars combined, why? Because they can generate more money than the 5 people that won the 100-200 million dollars..Example, Bill Gates, and Ted Turner...Look how much Bill Gates has donated to charity?Look at what Ted Turner donated to the U.N? He tonated 1 Billion dollars...And though it is true that, most of the money donated to charities come from people that have less than 200 million dollars, that's because there is a lot of people in the U.S that have 10 million dollars and above but is not the case for foreign countries..Foreign countries do not have the amount of millionaires that the U.S have...And also we have to look at the physics/nature of interest: The more money you have the more you would receive...

And looking at the bright side, if they create a Global superlottery, it will be the new buzz around and everybody would be wanting to make movies about...I wonder how many movies (pi and beautiful mind style) they are going to make where they talk about mathematicians & statisticians...

"More important than winning the state's lottery is the movie "Red Planet...".."

pumpi76

I meant to say: "I wonder how many movies (pi and beautiful mind style) they are going to make where they talk about mathematicians & statisticians trying to crack this trillion dollar Global lottery..."

But who knows maybe they will create a trillionaire that can take all that money and help the world...I once was told that Bill Gates could buy Central America if he wanted...And i am thinking that if he could buy a region like Central America, he could also fix it...Now imagine a trillionaire or a band of trillionaires...they could fix the "Planet"....the world would be a better place....So i think they should let a trillion dollar lottery pay out a trillion dollars but very careful...

And i would prefer if they were to divide that trillion dollar and divide it into 15 billion dollars (15 billion dollars after taxes are taken and not before..)....A trillionaire could fix each continent....A trillionaire could fix the "Global Warming" problem in the world...Three trillionaires could fix Africa or half of AFrica....2 trillionaires could make Europe the envy of the modern world....2 trillionaires could modernize Russia....and 1 trillionaire could fix Central and perhaps south America....(But i am talking about having 1 trillion dollars left after taxes are taken and not before taxes are taken).....

"More important than winning the state's lotteries is the movie "Red Planet..."....."

pumpi76

How will you fix Africa?

Start by building an inordinate amount of roads, roads everywhere...Roads that will connect the entire continent.....And then (this idea is a little bit far off) build artificial rivers, not too much but a a couple of artificial rivers the caliber of the Nile...And if you can build a lot of small ones...and if you can then lots of Airports.....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."        "She is so rare..."

GinaFanIdol07's avatarGinaFanIdol07

Although the Muslim view is a bit prejudiced, I can agree but also to say that if I won a Billion dollars, couldn't I buy some poor country or declare war on the Virgin Islands?  Buffett and Gates have multi-billions of dollars and they dont put it towards gutting the US gov't/though they could.

Party Like a Rockstar!!!!

Party

VOTE GINA ON IDOL.

pumpi76

One thing i just realize they could do with 1 Trillion dollars is they could find the poorest country in the world Like Haiti or some African country (but more Haiti because is a small country in size and population) and put the 1 Trillion dollars in the bank and make the money earned in interest (6%= 60 Billion dollars) from those 1 Trillion dollars be the GDP of that 1 poorest country in the world....Do you know what Haiti for example will do with 60 Billion dollars each year as its GDP....That's more money than what any Latin American country makes in 1 year...With that money earned from interests, Haiti will become the new Central American and Caribbean Powerhouse....

And maybe the Banks with 1 trillion dollars with them they would be able to lend more money to people and ask for less interest on money borrowed....(in the run, we all benefit)....

So maybe they couldn't change the whole world but they could change 1 nation at a time, the poorest one....So they could do a 1 Trillion dollar lottery but where the 1 Trillion dollars is going to go to the poorest country in the world...

GDP is basically how much money a country makes in 1 year (basically the country's salary)...But don't go on the internet looking for countries GDP because you are going to find misleading information or you may not find it....

But the point is for the country with the earned interest as its GDP not to borrow any more money or get in Debt (wealth Management)....

And i heard that with a lot of money, you don't actually and necesarily get 6% but more....And if this is true, then Haiti will be getting who knows 70 or 80 Billion dollars each year as its GDP...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."          "She is so rare....."

pumpi76

And if Haiti earns 6% interest on 1 Trillion dollars, it will surpasse 1 Trillion dollars in 16 years...And if they pay Haiti more than 6%, let's say 8% or 10% earned interest, Haiti will have surpass 1 Trillion dollars in 10 to 12 years....So in the long run it will make more money than what it has originally invested.....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."            "She is so rare..."

pumpi76

I find it a little bit racist (don't know if is intentionally) to want to go to a deserted, perhaps dead Mars and live there, when there is an entire continent, not really populated and undiscovered by humans and is called Africa....

And when i say to try and fix Africa, i don't mean to channel the money to feed hungry people, i mean constructing roads, skyscrapers, building a Gigantic Bridge or subway that will link Africa to Europe, airports, littering the continent with roads/highways, maybe (i don't know) trains, creating ports, etc..Your goal is to attract tourist...It makes me mad when i hear that in S. Africa they are planning to kill elephants because there are too many of them, knowing that the continent is GIGANTIC...So i say is important to create a lottery that will make a person trillionaires and then create a Global sort to speak Telethon that will collect 1 trillion dollars each year and make the 1 Trillion dollars earn interets and the money collected from earned interest (6%= 60 Billion dollars or more each year) go to the poorest countries in the world as GDP....It doesn't have to be a telethon it could be a lottery played by people but the soly winner is one of the poorest countries in the world...But most of the time, A Trillionaire is going to give to other charities, that don't have a heavy necessity as others and he would end up throwing money away....is not only dumping into the right charity but also selecting the right issues (when i say issues i mean stuff that will have impact to many people, not just helping/giving)....

YOu can't select 1 lottery winner and make him/her a Trillionaire only, because if he/she decides to help Africa or a really poor country he will do so but is not giving a country a salary, something to sustain that country each year so it will eventually continue to be poor....And remember, from that 6% (or more) money earned in interest, the country would have exceed 1 Trillion dollars in 16 years, and if is more than 6% the country would have accomplished it in less time....That's why you also need to select a gigantic telethon or a gigantic lottery that makes a really poor country a winner...We can not erradicate poverty in the world but i think we can do something about extreme poverty...Poverty i say is indirectly proportional to the growing population....That's why i believe that the greatest threat to the earth is the planet's population....

About crimes involving money:

And like how i said before, i believe that if you set up an easy lottery game like Massachussetts's "Number" game, but more easier and not too easy you MIGHT/MAY see less people robbing banks if not any, less people in SCAMS, less people stealing, less ransom kidnapps, less drug sell (lots of people sell drugs to make money, not necesarily to consume it)(why people sell drugs?because they want to make money, why people take drugs? because they want to get high and i am thinking more of developing countries) (no one sells drugs because he wants to be a notorious king, the boss or the godfather)(there are rare cases), less ATM theft, less identity theft, less credit card theft, less hackers, i mean any crime involving money...All crimes involve money?Killing, perofilia, stabing, shooting someone don't involve money....Whether is a permutation game easier than the number game style of game or a pick4, 1 to 22-25 that would pay 5,000 dollar jackpot, or a not hard game that will pay a jackpot of 25K or above (but more of a game like WVa cash25, where they can be multiple winners if each match the numbers) (or a not hard game that will give 75K and above).....(again you will have to study, run simulations, and experiment with it and the number of casualties (how many people end up losing to create 1 winner)...

I mean how easy it will be to ride to the store bet on your 35%-43% hard game with no need to call your broker (it will be the stock market of common/poor people) or an intermediary, and if you lucky (which should be very often) win 200 dollars that same day....But i was thinking more of a permutation pick4 game with the weight of a pick4, 1-16 type of game.....

the hardest thing is setting the odds right, is got to be the right way, the PERFECT way....Something like 35-43% hard, (you see 50% hard means half easy half hard)....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich..."           "She is so rare....."

dvdiva's avatardvdiva

If Camalot can't even get Germany to join Euromillions what's the chance of this happening. Also working out how they would deal with different currencies would be tough. Canada's dollar fluctuates far more against the Euro than the Pound does.

They would also have to stick with coutries that have a national lottery relatively low corruption and don't tax lottery income. That could include EU members, Australia, Canada, New Zeland, Japan and maybe a few more. The US would be off the list due to tax on lottery income.

It would be nice to think such a lottery could happen but I'm certainly not going to hold my breath. 

pumpi76

I think they may choose countries with big population..For example the Phillipines has more people than germany...They could choose the Phillipines....I don't know but i always had a inclination against Germany becoming greater than what it is right now...I don't know but i never trust that country, specially after what came from there....But i feel compasion for them because they play the sport i love.....Somehow i wouldn't want Germany on the list of the 50 countries, I wouldn't want no one from Germany becoming the richest person in the planet, only if is a jew....

If i am not mistaken, the German lotto is weird, the winner is the least number selected...

I think is enough that Germany is like the 4th or 5th richest country in the world...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."             "She is so rare....."

pumpi76

If the U.S can create a Trillion dollar lottery but to pay the national debt, then the following i think can help

The GDP of the U.S is 12 Trillion dolllars every year...The GDP of China is 10 Trillion dollars every year... 

And you know what i just realize:

The U.S GDP is 12 trillion dollars a year so i read..And the national debt is 8 trillion...I am sure if the U.S can set aside 2 trillion dollars in the bank and let the money earned on the interes (6%= 120 Billion dollars annually) can go to pay the national debt and in 16 years the U.S would have gotten 2 trillion dollars and in 32 years the U.S would have gotten 4 trillion dolllars...But i've been told that the interest on millions of dollars is higher than 6% perhaps 8% or 10%, so if the interest on 2 Trillion dollars is 10% then the U.S would have gotten 2 Trillion dollars in 10 years, and 4 Trillion dollars in 20 years....In 30 years the U.S would have gotten 6 Trillion dollars...And that's if the U.S wants to remain competitive against China economy, who in 2,030 something is projected to surpass the U.S Economy...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."          "She is so rare...."

pumpi76

If the U.S sets aside 2 trillion dollars in 30 years (at 10% earned interest) the U.S would accumulate 6 Trillion dollars plus the 2 Trillion dollars it has in the bank, to a total of 8 Trillion dollars....

If the U.S sets aside 2 trillion dollars in 32 years (at 6% earned interest) the U.S would acummulate 4 Trillion dollars plus the 2 Trillion dollars it has in the bank, to a total of 6 Trillion dollars...

The world is not going to stop if the U.S sets aside 2 trillion dollars from is 12 Trillion dollars annual/yearly GDP....

I was thinking the U.S setting aside 2 trillion dollars but if they want to go ahead and create a 1 Trillion dollar annual Lotto and let the revenue pay the national debt then more power to them....And just to prove that the word: "Lotto/Lottery" is a powerful word...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."                "She is so rare......."

pumpi76

Now if 50 countries start a 1 Trillion dollar lottery and you then take the 1 Trillion dollars and give it to each of those 50 countries but the first year you make the first country that is going to receive the 1 trillion dollars wait 10 to 14 years while earning interest and then in 10 to 14 years that country should have 2 trillion dollars which is going to put in the bank and live offf the interests so that first country in 10 to 14 years is going to start enjoying its additional 120 Billion dollars annually along with its GDP and so it goes the second country that ought to receive the 2nd 1 trillion dollars until it reaches the last country (the 50th country)....After the last country the last country will have to wait 10 to 14 years and this whole process of enriching all 50 countries should take from 60 to 64 years....After those 60 to 64 years each country will be 120 Billion dollars richer and this is counting at 6% earned interets, but if is 8% or 10% each country will receive from 160 Billion to 200 Billion dollars each year as its GDP all from earned interets....But the keyword is 10%...Why?Because if each country receives 10% earned interets then each country will have to wait 20 years only and afterwards they will start making 300 billion dollars a year (each country) additional to its GDP and the entire process will last 70 years...This process resembles closely what a lottery is..They could play the lottery to see which country comes first...And this process is more efficient than creating 70 Trillionaires in 70 years...But despite that i will have to admit that 1 trillionaire with 1 trillion dollars could fix global warming somethinghat countries in unison and agreement will tend to take an enternity to fix...But trillionaires are greedy people, they will want that money for themselves, and just to satisfy their egoes...and trilionaires if they open up bussiness are like supernovas they gobble up people's money....But just because the world is richer doesn't mean is better, it will still be fulled of diseases and hunger.....I think the best thing to do is to create a 1 Trillion dollar Telethon and use the 1 Trillion dollars to find the cure of diseases...For instance the world will be the same way if it was cured of diseases than if it was richer...For example if sexually transmitted diseases didn't exist we all would be screwing around instead of watching TV...And Women will have more than 1 partner....So i think the most efficient thing to do is create a 1 trillion dollar Telethon...

And you could always create a 1 Trillion dollar telethon and a 1 trillion dolar lottery to give it to each nation 1 at a time until you reach all 50 countries and reach 70 years....The 1 trillion dollars from the telethon they don't need to put it in the bank...And how you find cures for diseases? i think you put rewards for whoever finds the cure for "X" disease...

A third thing they could do is create a 3rd trillion dollar lottery but that the winner is the poorest countries in the world or African countries..You then take the 1 trillion dolar that the country (the poorest in the world) was going to get and let that country wait 20 years and in 20 years that country will be making from 120 Billion dollars a year to 200 billion dollars.....You may not have to do all African countries but only the poorest countries in the world, it all depend on the earned interest....If is 10% on 1 trillion dollars....

The 2 things that will change this world forever and once the world is changed we will all live happily ever afer are:   cure for all diseases......& finding a protein or the capsule/pill that will genetically ingeneered us and alter use and change our race from one race to the next...I think that if we all look alike or we all could change race/pigmentation/hair style from one week to the next, i am sure this world will be a better place....And i am sure we will all be white, from asia to south america....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."         "She is so rare...."

pumpi76

I also realize something..1 trillion dollar is a very powerful word actually saving 1 trillion dollars in the bank is a powerfull word...Why because if you have 1 trillion dollars and you put it in the bank and if they give you 8% or 10% earned interets preferably 10% then in 10 years you would have accumulated that money (1 trillion dollars) in 10 years...You then take that 2 trillion dollars you put it in the bank and make it earn interest and in 5 years you will have accumulated 1 trillion dollars, so you then take those 3 trillion dollars put it in the bank, earn interest and in 2 years and a half you will have accumulated 1 trillion dollars...You then take those 4 trillion dollars and in 1 year and 3 months you will have accumulated 1 trillion dollars...With 1 trillion dollars i don't think the stock market or any stock market could help you gain that much...But the keyword is 10% earned interets..That's how much you need the bank to give you as earned interest...And is secured in the bank too...

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich....."          "She is so rare....." 

pumpi76

so if you do the math and you read what i posted earlier, then each of the 50  countries in 19 years and 4 months will be making 600 Billion dollars a year if they wait 20 years (actually 19 years and 4 months)...For all the 50 countries to finish making each 600 Billion dollars a year it will take the last country 69 years and 4 months before starting to make 600 Billion dollars a year..... 

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich........"           "She is so rare....."

pumpi76

But even though 600 Billion dollars a year as GDP for a all 50 countries sounds good, it is at the most...At the least each of the 50 countries would be making 400 Billion dollars a year...How? If you take 1 Trillion dollars you put it in the bank for 10 years and you earn interest; in 10 years you would have accumulated 1 trillion dollars....You then take those 2 trillion dollars put it in the bank on the 10th year and set it for another 10 years at 10% earned interest, and in 20 years total you would have 4 Trillion dollars....You can then after those 20 years have passed put those 4 Trillion dollars in the bank, and after that you will be making 4 Billion dollars each year....So each country would be making 400 Billion dollars a annually along with its GDP....The sad part of it is that it doesn't include taxes...Money from earned interest is considered "income" so it must pay taxes...And if you are in the U.S that's half the money earned on interest.....And it will take the 50th country (whatever it is), 70 years to eventually start enjoying those 400 Billion dollars annually....I know that some of you may find it hard for a bank to give you 10% earned interest.....But here in Panama, i seen on billboards banks advertise 7% fixed rate, and i seen on T.V something about 9% in mortgage (here in Panama) and how it is better than what any bank would give you....And my thing is if these things could exist, something deep inside tells me that with more than 3 Billion dollars, a bank has to give you a high earned interets; perhaps a 10.00%.....

"Laura Simpson from Great Lakes, Illinois deserves to be rich...."         "She is so rare....."

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story