Lottery winner gives away millions

Apr 1, 2010, 8:45 am (43 comments)

Mega Millions

Practitioner of visualization and meditation techniques won $112 million

As twists of fate go, Cynthia Stafford has been dealt some doozies.

In 1999, Stafford's younger brother was killed in a car accident, and the state of California placed his five children in foster care. Cynthia would have none of that: She applied for?full custody of her nieces and nephews, ages 3 to 10, and though the state initially fought her, Stafford prevailed and became an instant mother to five children — a full-time job that left her no choice but to leave her position as a consultant in order to dedicate her life to raising them.

Simply to survive, she knew she needed help. So she applied to a variety of social service agencies and nonprofits. And yet, even while she was a full-time mom, Stafford kept her eye on bigger things — including her goal of always helping charities at the same time that they were helping her.

As far-fetched as it may seem to many, Stafford had long been an active practitioner of?visualization and meditation techniques in her personal life, and she set her sights on a better life. She set her sights on winning?a very specific amount of money in the lottery. Enough money to support her family along with any charity she could ever dream of supporting. The dollar amount, she says? $112 million.

It took only four months. In May of 2007, the Los Angeles resident bought a two-dollar ticket in the California Mega Millions lottery with her father and brother. They won her dream amount — $112 million — and together decided to take the cash payout of $67 million and split the money. When her winning numbers came in, everyone she knew was surprised except her. After all, Stafford knew what she was going to do with the winnings.

"I wanted to help the same charities I'd already been donating to," she tells Tonic. "I picked each charity because I believe deeply in their missions, goals and forward-thinking initiatives, and all have causes which are near and dear to my heart." They include UNICEF and Kids in the Spotlight, which teaches inner city and foster kids how to tell their stories through film, and the Natural Resources Defense Council. She also donated $1 million to the Geffen Playhouse to fund a program designed to expose children to the arts.

All in all, she quickly became known as one of California's top philanthropists.

Sheer dollars aside, her giving was nothing new. Stafford's charitable streak runs deep. When she was just five years old, Stafford started to donate her allowance to UNICEF. "It might not have been enough to end world hunger, but my mother always taught me that there is more joy in giving than in receiving," she says.

Eye on the Prize

Over in her professional life, there's no grass growing under Stafford's feet, either. After her lottery win, she launched Queen Nefertari Productions — determined to seek out projects and stories to be made into movies that inspire people. Her first step as newly-minted movie producer was to option Don DeLillo's novel White Noise, but she says she will continue to give money to charities regardless of whether a movie turns a profit, or loss. "I'll continue to give as I always have, when my spirit moves me," she says. "I would never want box office receipts to determine the amount I give, since giving should come from the heart. I can be certain, however, that the more I make, the more I intend to give."

It's obvious that no matter which direction Stafford heads in, there's no slowing down, especially when she sees first-hand the effects that her gifts have on people. She recalls the time a group of juvenile detainees had been brought to see a play at The Geffen Playhouse as part of the education outreach program she'd funded. "A group of girls approached me after the show and tearfully thanked me for making it possible," she remembers. "None of them had ever seen live theater before, and they had no idea what it was like. They were so inspired! I could tell that their lives had forever been changed."

Don't Wait

While Stafford wouldn't necessarily advise wanna-be philanthropists to rely on a winning Pick Six ticket to fund their charitable ways, she does have a slew of suggestions for people who want to follow in her footsteps.

"If you want to do good for others, start now," she says. "Don't wait for the perfect time, because it doesn't exist. Don't wait until you have a certain amount of money in the bank, because giving back is not all about money. You can always give of yourself, your time, your services, your energy, and your talents. Whatever you have that you have been blessed with, use it to be a blessing to someone else. Don't hold back because it will return to you. As you give so shall you receive ... tenfold."

News story photo(Click to display in gallery)

News story photo(Click to display in gallery)

Tonic

Comments

MADDOG10's avatarMADDOG10

Inspiring...!

coolmoney

Quote: Originally posted by MADDOG10 on Apr 1, 2010

Inspiring...!

She is inspiring, may God bless her for all that she is doing for others!!!!!

Tenaj's avatarTenaj

Hurray!Congratulations to her and Congratulations to the people who are fortunate enough to have her in their life.

radoo9

saw her story on the lottery show, how the lottery changed my life.

konane's avatarkonane

".....As far-fetched as it may seem to many, Stafford had long been an active practitioner of visualization and meditation techniques in her personal life, and she set her sights on a better life. She set her sights on winning a very specific amount of money in the lottery."

She's one determined and dedicated woman .... huge congratulations to her for all she's achieved.  She's living proof what you hold in your mind and work toward creates reality.  Party

ThatScaryChick's avatarThatScaryChick

Mrs. Stafford seems to be a very loving and generous person. It is a very inspiring article indeed.

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

Now thats some practitioner of visualization and meditation techniques.

I wish I could visualize friday nights mega millions jackpot winning numbers

hahaha that would be nice.

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

This is a story of true charity and how individuals should have the choice of how they share the wealth!

Should I be fortunate enough to win a large sum of money in the lottery ... I will donate to worthy causes as I deem that any donation will have the biggest possible impact.

US Flag

Rick G's avatarRick G

Great article! 

Book recommendation:  "Spontaneous Healing of Belief:  Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits" by Gregg Braden.

Kola's avatarKola

Quote: Originally posted by Rick G on Apr 1, 2010

Great article! 

Book recommendation:  "Spontaneous Healing of Belief:  Shattering the Paradigm of False Limits" by Gregg Braden.

Beautiful story!
And yes Rick G, I have most of Gregg Braden's books and he's terrific...

THRUST's avatarTHRUST

I read about her a while back...it is what keeps me playing and hoping.

Wonderful story & Lady.

Smiley

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

She seems like a good hearted lady.

The only thing I would have done different is the direction. Arts, Schmartz. Kids don't need Arts so they can turn out like Mapplethorpe and Sean Penn and Al Franken and all those other freaks of nature.

I would have gotten them into nature and hunting and shooting and fishing and survival and learning how to grow their own food and such. We don't need more people putting crucifixes in vials of urine or pictures of Mary with dung splattered on them and calling it "art". Screw art.

It's even more important to learn things that really matter in the current environment in this country and the way we're headed.

jrosina's avatarjrosina

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Apr 1, 2010

She seems like a good hearted lady.

The only thing I would have done different is the direction. Arts, Schmartz. Kids don't need Arts so they can turn out like Mapplethorpe and Sean Penn and Al Franken and all those other freaks of nature.

I would have gotten them into nature and hunting and shooting and fishing and survival and learning how to grow their own food and such. We don't need more people putting crucifixes in vials of urine or pictures of Mary with dung splattered on them and calling it "art". Screw art.

It's even more important to learn things that really matter in the current environment in this country and the way we're headed.

I Agree!  I agree....except for  the Screw art part!!

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

The article reads:  "She set her sights on winning a very specific amount of money in the lottery. Enough money to support her family along with any charity she could ever dream of supporting. The dollar amount, she says? $112 million...It took only four months. In May of 2007, the Los Angeles resident bought a two-dollar ticket in the California Mega Millions lottery with her father and brother. They won her dream amount — $112 million — and together decided to take the cash payout of $67 million and split the money. When her winning numbers came in, everyone she knew was surprised except her."

Congratulations!  I've wanted to use visualization; but once the drawings start rolling over a few times, the exact amount of the published annuitized jackpot prize isn't predictable, is it?  I wonder what would have happened if she had been spending time picturing $111 Million ... probably not a vision that would be in required allignment/vibration with the universe in order to bring a win for a $112 Million jackpot to her.

Does anyone know if her immediate family's $2 Mega Millions ticket was a quick pick?

jeffrey's avatarjeffrey

I have a worthy cause. The leukemia and lymphoma society is a non-profit agency that aids victims and familys of victims of these terrible diseases. When my brother was dying, they helped with his care and transportation to and from his treatments. This allowed my to work and gave us hope. These people do great things and are first on my donation list.Blue Angel

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

april 1st got to love it

, so congrats tods on fooling them all

this april fools post was made of greatness

so many good laughs in it like this one:

"Don't hold back because it will return to you. As you give so shall you receive ... tenfold."

hahahaha

konane's avatarkonane

Quote: Originally posted by joshuacloak on Apr 2, 2010

april 1st got to love it

, so congrats tods on fooling them all

this april fools post was made of greatness

so many good laughs in it like this one:

"Don't hold back because it will return to you. As you give so shall you receive ... tenfold."

hahahaha

"SoCal family claims $112M Mega Millions lottery jackpot

May 19, 2007, 10:22 a.m.

Mega Millions "Mega Millions: SoCal family claims $112M Mega Millions lottery jackpot
  • A Southern California family claimed their winning ticket Wednesday in the $112 million Mega Millions lottery drawing. 

Robert Stafford and his adult children, Robert Jr. and Cynthia, said they bought a $2 quick-pick ticket from a Hawthorne market for Friday night's drawing.

Their purchase became the fifth winning Mega Millions ticket sold in California.

"I'm just so excited, I'm happy. It's a dream come true," Cynthia Stafford said with a wide smile and a giggle.

The family chose to take a cash prize of approximately $67 million and split it, California Lottery officials said.

Cynthia Stafford said she planned to use some of the money to start college funds for four nieces and nephews she adopted after her youngest brother was killed in a car accident.

"I'm going to put it to good use," she said.

The winning numbers were 28, 30, 33, 48, and 54. The Mega Ball number was 25."

https://www.lotterypost.com/news/156261

dk1421's avatardk1421

I've heard of visualizing before. I read about a woman who needed exactly $1640 to pay for rent and a bill. She went to a visual class and did exactly that.

Two weeks later, she got a check for $1640 from a mutual fund's interest.

I've tried it (lottery-wise) but I'm not consistant. I never know if I should ask for more so I can donate more or just less because it seems the more you get, the more trouble it is. I keep thinking God is the only one who knows what's best for me, so whatever He blesses me with is what I'll be happy with. So, at this point, that's what I'm sticking with.

ambelamba

I am an artist (illustrator actually) and plan to apply for Dreamworks Animations this summer. I am really offended by that typical hick statement.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by ambelamba on Apr 2, 2010

I am an artist (illustrator actually) and plan to apply for Dreamworks Animations this summer. I am really offended by that typical hick statement.

And some people are really offended by you "artists" putting their highly venerated religious symbols in urine and feces and calling it art.

Show some cojones next time and do it with Muslim relics instead of Christian. They don't turn the other cheek though, do they?

pumpi76

Years ago there was an LP member who said something similar who said that if you can medidate you can get the winning numbers...Such belief you could say they work: 50% because such a belief is under the assumption that God/Jesus created us in Eden and that he placed something important in our minds...Not trying to be cruel to God i believe God created the Universe but such a belief is saying that we didnt evolved from monkeys so that´s my problem with visualization...However strange things happens in this world...Like UFO´s...

Something similar that i do think might be true and i am very curious about is the belief that the mind like when someone is sleeping can be altered through hypnosis but the person not having concious awareness of it and somehow influencing a person to win the lottery...

I dont think we should discard such theories because how do you know if a particular smell doesnt affect the brain pre-conscious...Remember the story about a mosquito flapping its wings in China and affecting tornadoes in Kansas...And the person that came up with such a statement knew higher levels of mathematics stuff you and i dont know if we could achieve it...

You know fractals which is similar to how our world and the complex Earth world behaves doesnt have more than: 50 years that it was invented is just a new kind of mathematics, there is few research into it worldwide, and is a complex level of mathematics that few people venture to or get to understand...

Also the idea of visualization implies that the concious mind have power or guides the pre-concious mind just at will which i dont know if is true...

You know something happened to me with the number i think it was: 1125 or 1126 or 1127 or 1225 or 1226 or 1227...Totally unexplainable...

Also nobody has amplified brain waves and studied them...We dont know if the brain when sleeping pays attention to colors...Nobody has made an algorithm of how the brain or cells work...There are computer programmers who have written state of the art viruses or worms yet NONE of them care to interpret it mathematically again just another example that people take classes or math but realy dont understand them and computer codes and links are mathematical in nature...

Again there is a TON of stuff that have not been researched and we dont know, i am not talking researched it once but hundreds of times...

THRUST's avatarTHRUST

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Apr 2, 2010

And some people are really offended by you "artists" putting their highly venerated religious symbols in urine and feces and calling it art.

Show some cojones next time and do it with Muslim relics instead of Christian. They don't turn the other cheek though, do they?

Don't confuse idiots who claim to be artist with actual artists. There is plenty of great art out there that doesn't have anything to do with some moron putting his rear in paint and sitting on a canvas. The stuff you are offended by is not art, it is garbage and why these people get attention is beyond me...there are a lot of great soulful people who are artists...lumping artist in with attention getting talentless hacks doesn't help real artists.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by THRUST on Apr 3, 2010

Don't confuse idiots who claim to be artist with actual artists. There is plenty of great art out there that doesn't have anything to do with some moron putting his rear in paint and sitting on a canvas. The stuff you are offended by is not art, it is garbage and why these people get attention is beyond me...there are a lot of great soulful people who are artists...lumping artist in with attention getting talentless hacks doesn't help real artists.

The National Endowment for The Arts apparently considered Robert Mapplethorpe a real artist because he was supported by our tax dollars.

The fact of the matter is you can call a Kleenex full of snot "Art" if you want and liberals will clamor to see it. That's all well and good if you're into that kind of thing but I draw the line when my tax dollars have to pay these "artists" for their efforts.

Create your art but just don't make me pay for it.

I don't like it. I don't need it. I don't want it.

THRUST's avatarTHRUST

^

I don't know what they were thinking...and I for one don't want my money supporting these types of people...I agree with you. The art world has been filled with scam artists...no pun intended...but not all artists are the same. I don't like it when government pays for art, art education is fine but they shouldn't support artists.

I do get where you are coming from, hope you understand my view as well.

Smiley

corius$1918!

Quote: Originally posted by Kola on Apr 1, 2010

Beautiful story!
And yes Rick G, I have most of Gregg Braden's books and he's terrific...

I don't know about visulizing the numbers but i know about visualization- seeing yourself achieving a goal, achievement.  I am a reader, I'll have to check out this book by Braden.  I love Deepak chopar,  Randy Pausch, the true - last lecturer.

She's correct about giving now, money, time, etc. and not waiting for a large winfall. My mom taught me that, and i've volunterred for child abuse shelter and crisis, etc.

She's done an awesome job exposing children to things they may have never seen right in their home town.  Makes me think about our class outings in elementary school and middle school to see the nutcracker and my fair lady.

Great Story!!!!! God bless her.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by THRUST on Apr 3, 2010

^

I don't know what they were thinking...and I for one don't want my money supporting these types of people...I agree with you. The art world has been filled with scam artists...no pun intended...but not all artists are the same. I don't like it when government pays for art, art education is fine but they shouldn't support artists.

I do get where you are coming from, hope you understand my view as well.

Smiley

Absolutely.    Big Grin

tg636

I was with her up to the part about visualizing exactly $112 million. Okay, sure. Was that before or after taxes?

Does that mean all the visualize to win folks were not worthy or were not visualizing intensely enough?

Not that she doesn't deserve a break like this, but...seriously.

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Quote: Originally posted by ambelamba on Apr 2, 2010

U should ignore rdgrnr. I figured out he was a dumbass a long time ago.

Also this lady should be careful she does not give too much of her money away. She has already split it with her brother and father now she is giving a lot of it away.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Grovel on Apr 3, 2010

Also this lady should be careful she does not give too much of her money away. She has already split it with her brother and father now she is giving a lot of it away.

Somebody from arkansas (BanditCrazy) doesn't like me.

Jeez, I hope I can sleep tonight after hearing that. 

Pffffffftt!

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Don't worry I hear old folks fall asleep quite easily. Waking up is what you should be worried about.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Don't worry I hear old folks fall asleep quite easily. Waking up is what you should be worried about.

You better get some sleep too there lil fella. With all your arkansas kinfolk (BanditCrazyHippyBanditGoofCrazy) coming over for the Holiday, you might get a date.

(If Uncle Daddy doesn't beat you to it.)

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

we had people who think god did it for them

we even had a guy think  Witchcraft did it, aka Wicca believers

millions of total idiots have been fooled by belief in magic

, and the "new age" bull<snip>  that is Law Of Attraction is the same as magic in the past of human history

when i seen that movie millions watched,

no thanks to Oprah who  is promoting all this carp to millions of people

when i watched

"the secret"

My bull<snip>-o-meter was off the scale!

I encourage everyone who into that carp, 

to pick up some books on logic and critical thinking. (Dawkins’ latest, The God Delusion is pretty good.  He mostly focuses on the concept of god, but also addresses other areas of magic thinking.

at the end of the day, crazy people will win the lotto sometimes

these  crazyies think it was their god, magic, or just their minds thinking they already won that made it happen

, i tell you people whats what, 

have that crazy black lady win the lotto a 2nd time

or anyone for that matter

, win it a 2nd time, back to back powerball/mega millions jackpot wins,

then when they claim a higher power can win them the lotto,maybe i listin

besides, if people claim their state of minds is what make their reality

then what about all them murders, and people who get murdered

cant we just say,

will the victims are not victims, they called out to be murdered by their mental state, and got murdered, the murder was just helping the murder victim by granting their reality choices

do you people not understand, you cant have it both ways,

the sec you claim our mental states control our outer reality,

is the sec, ever victim of a crime on earth, is no longer a victim but a willing party to the crime put on them

if i was a cop and i thinked like some of you people,

, and you got robbed, blind, i turn you down the sec you want to write a police report

i be  saying, will you are to blame atfer all, you had a mental state calling out to be robbed blind,  you are as much to blame as the theft

law of attraction lady, remb your not a victim of being robbed, your a victim of your own stupidy

come on people, snip out of it,  back to reality

your logic can't hold up in court of logic

i can count on fact  more people who belive in any kind of magic

to claim more jackpots in years to come

i just ask them to do it twice,  or 3 times ,

if millions of people have a belief in law of attraction, then sooner or later, by Mathematic laws ,  1 will win, as they make up a larger a % of the player base

if their such a law, it can be proven again and again and again,  i have yet to see any proof  of this happening

a real law, can be proven, OVER AND OVER

if YOU state you can control the outcomes of reality, you better freaking back it up with a test that can be proven over and over

the day i discover a real LAW of reality,

, that can be proven over and over, i prove it 

i just ask, you prove your work as will

here a quote if your fat form magic beliefers:

"When doctors tell you that you have a slow metabolism, thyroiddeficienty etc this is really a disguise for you thinking bad thoughts.A person cannot think fat thoughts and get thin, it fundamentallydefies the law of attraction"

its called dont eat junk food, work out, ofc your fat when you eat like a pig

and if you eat nonething but fruit, you cant ever get fat,

this nonesence about law of attraction needs to end

am sure when we ever have such a thing as world war 3, we have millions of idiots sitting their thinking their no such war, and ever thing peaceful on earth, HAHAHAHA, 

our reality calls for action, not wishful thinking

you cant have peace without power,

all the victims of crimes, are to blame, but not for their mental state

, but for their lack of power and not being prepared for reality

think about it,  majority of people  don't prepare for disaster , so when disaster strikes, will bad things happen

i have never seen so many unprepared people in my life in the same room, as people who think god or magic will save them

i wish everyone here good luck on winning the major lotto, just dont suggest,  we can all win by law of attraction

i will always take the law of attraction as biggest april fools joke on humans ever

nonething beats idiots  who think they can  outsmart reality and change it with their idiotic brains outsmarting everyone, the joke on you

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

THRUST's avatarTHRUST

^

"We attract what we are" and not "we attract what we want". Wayne Dyer speaks of this in The power of intention.

A lot of people focus on wanting things instead of wanting to be more kind, forgiving, gentle, loving & honest with their intentions I know horrible people get wealth and have there way with the world...but good people are truly blessed and no amount of money can buy that.

I just hope who ever can do the most good in the world does the most good. Getting all crazy over money is petty and foolish. IMHO.

Have a blessed day all! Smiley

ca-dreamin*'s avatarca-dreamin*

WOW!!!!!!

ca-dreamin*'s avatarca-dreamin*

Quote: Originally posted by joshuacloak on Apr 4, 2010

, and the "new age" bull<snip>  that is Law Of Attraction is the same as magic in the past of human history

when i watched

"the secret"

to pick up some books on logic and critical thinking. (Dawkins’ latest, The God Delusion is pretty good.  He mostly focuses on the concept of god, but also addresses other areas of magic thinking.

these  crazyies think it was their god, magic, or just their minds thinking they already won that made it happen

cant we just say,

will the victims are not victims, they called out to be murdered by their mental state, and got murdered, the murder was just helping the murder victim by granting their reality choices

is the sec, ever victim of a crime on earth, is no longer a victim but a willing party to the crime put on them

, and you got robbed, blind, i turn you down the sec you want to write a police report

i be  saying, will you are to blame atfer all, you had a mental state calling out to be robbed blind,  you are as much to blame as the theft

law of attraction lady, remb your not a victim of being robbed, your a victim of your own stupidy

if millions of people have a belief in law of attraction, then sooner or later, by Mathematic laws ,  1 will win, as they make up a larger a % of the player base

if their such a law, it can be proven again and again and again,  i have yet to see any proof  of this happening

if YOU state you can control the outcomes of reality, you better freaking back it up with a test that can be proven over and over

"When doctors tell you that you have a slow metabolism, thyroiddeficienty etc this is really a disguise for you thinking bad thoughts.A person cannot think fat thoughts and get thin, it fundamentallydefies the law of attraction"

am sure when we ever have such a thing as world war 3, we have millions of idiots sitting their thinking their no such war, and ever thing peaceful on earth, HAHAHAHA, 

think about it,  majority of people  don't prepare for disaster , so when disaster strikes, will bad things happen

i have never seen so many unprepared people in my life in the same room, as people who think god or magic will save them

i wish everyone here good luck on winning the major lotto, just dont suggest,  we can all win by law of attraction

i will always take the law of attraction as biggest april fools joke on humans ever

nonething beats idiots  who think they can  outsmart reality and change it with their idiotic brains outsmarting everyone, the joke on you

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Wiccans practice magik BUT NOT ALL people who practice magik are Wiccans.

If you knew anything about the laws of attraction YOU WOULD KNOW that you still have to do your part!

Some things in life CANNOT be proved by facts, logic, or any other means but they are real just the same.

When I win the big bucks.......you can call me anything you want : )

tiggs95's avatartiggs95

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Apr 3, 2010

Somebody from arkansas (BanditCrazy) doesn't like me.

Jeez, I hope I can sleep tonight after hearing that. 

Pffffffftt!

ridge is spreading the TN love around once again..tiggs see he's 28 years old ridge..Shucks ridge your old enough to be his grandaddy...and just might be with your reputation..

buttercake's avatarbuttercake

Quote: Originally posted by joshuacloak on Apr 4, 2010

when i watched

"the secret"

cant we just say,

The secret maybe crap to you as you are not a believer in your own faith and destiny, but thesecret which is the power of your imagination is a powerful tool that hashelped many people maintain and live a life full of abundance in all areas oftheir life. Everyone is entitled to their ownopinion so allow people to make up their own mind 

You stated until this lady, Ezequiel Perez, Zorina Kroop to name afew and many more like them win the lottery a second time then you'll believe,but why would these people want to win the lottery a second time they have allwon a large amount of money and are satisfied with what they have, they are notthat greedy to go out and try to win the jackpot a 2nd time.

How do you think things exist, it was through imagination, you typingthe comment you did, you had thought about what you were going to type withinyour subconscious mind before typing it for everyone to see, the food you eatand so on people thought about them and manufactured them before you went outto buy them, everything on earth was created through the power of imagination andGod

I bet you are hoping and praying you'll be one of those to win thelottery because if you weren't a believer in faith why would you join a lotteryforum site and I bet you play every week hoping to share your good story withthe rest of the world, when you win big.

konane's avatarkonane

Quote: Originally posted by buttercake on Apr 6, 2010

The secret maybe crap to you as you are not a believer in your own faith and destiny, but thesecret which is the power of your imagination is a powerful tool that hashelped many people maintain and live a life full of abundance in all areas oftheir life. Everyone is entitled to their ownopinion so allow people to make up their own mind 

You stated until this lady, Ezequiel Perez, Zorina Kroop to name afew and many more like them win the lottery a second time then you'll believe,but why would these people want to win the lottery a second time they have allwon a large amount of money and are satisfied with what they have, they are notthat greedy to go out and try to win the jackpot a 2nd time.

How do you think things exist, it was through imagination, you typingthe comment you did, you had thought about what you were going to type withinyour subconscious mind before typing it for everyone to see, the food you eatand so on people thought about them and manufactured them before you went outto buy them, everything on earth was created through the power of imagination andGod

I bet you are hoping and praying you'll be one of those to win thelottery because if you weren't a believer in faith why would you join a lotteryforum site and I bet you play every week hoping to share your good story withthe rest of the world, when you win big.

I Agree!   Some people are able to enter a quantum or multi-dimensional state of mind and from that state of mind are able to co-create future events.  Sages have practiced just that for thousands of years and it was labeled as miracles.

Those who believe only in a 3-dimensional linear reality can't grasp how it's done because doing so requires thinking outside the 3-D box.  Some of us do that on a regular basis ... it's going to become the norm for regular everyday people in the very near future.  

Cynthia Stafford showed the rest of us it could be done.

Footnote ~ When you release what you want to Source for it to become reality, you have to put it totally out of your mind and not think about it again.  The very act of thinking about it or observing (as quantum physicists say), alters the final outcome.

markp1950

I'm visualizing $76  million right now.

Im visualizing me on my Wyoming  ranch.

And God KNOWS  that I will give MOST of it to charity...

MarkP

grave

Cythia Stafford is on ''The lottery changed my life'' right now on TLC........

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by ca-dreamin* on Apr 4, 2010

Wiccans practice magik BUT NOT ALL people who practice magik are Wiccans.

If you knew anything about the laws of attraction YOU WOULD KNOW that you still have to do your part!

Some things in life CANNOT be proved by facts, logic, or any other means but they are real just the same.

When I win the big bucks.......you can call me anything you want : )

"When I win the big bucks.......you can call me anything you want : )"

When you wins the big bucks I'm gonna call you Mrs. RidgeRunner. Will that be ok, Sugar Britches?

Prosperous1's avatarProsperous1

She was on "How'd You Get So Rich?" Joan Rivers was asking her how she got rich and she explained to her about the lottery. The car she has is nice (a blue Bentley). To take in her brother's kids to raise and help her dad and other brother cash in was wonderful. To top it off, to be charitable as she is is an inspiration for us. The visualization is nothing new, we visualize daily whether good or not so good. We can all learn something from her. Funny, I was looking for her story and it came across just 10 minutes ago. Talk about manifesting! PartyBananaHyper

lottocalgal's avatarlottocalgal

Quote: Originally posted by HaveABall on Apr 1, 2010

The article reads:  "She set her sights on winning a very specific amount of money in the lottery. Enough money to support her family along with any charity she could ever dream of supporting. The dollar amount, she says? $112 million...It took only four months. In May of 2007, the Los Angeles resident bought a two-dollar ticket in the California Mega Millions lottery with her father and brother. They won her dream amount — $112 million — and together decided to take the cash payout of $67 million and split the money. When her winning numbers came in, everyone she knew was surprised except her."

Congratulations!  I've wanted to use visualization; but once the drawings start rolling over a few times, the exact amount of the published annuitized jackpot prize isn't predictable, is it?  I wonder what would have happened if she had been spending time picturing $111 Million ... probably not a vision that would be in required allignment/vibration with the universe in order to bring a win for a $112 Million jackpot to her.

Does anyone know if her immediate family's $2 Mega Millions ticket was a quick pick?

AS a matter of fact, it was a quick pick.  I just watched her story on one of my DVDs and thats what the announcer said.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story