$304 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery in rare territory

Mar 23, 2011, 1:20 am (82 comments)

Mega Millions

By Todd Northrop

For only the 12th time in the history of United States lotteries, a lottery jackpot run-up has crossed into $300 million+ territory.

The new high-water mark for the current Mega Millions jackpot was achieved after no winning tickets were sold for Tuesday night's $244 million grand prize.

The lump-sum cash payout value of Friday's Mega Millions jackpot is $193.6 million.

The mammoth prize is the result of 14 draws without a winner. The run-up started as a $12 million prize on Feb. 4.

The winning numbers for Tuesday, March 22, 2011 were 1, 14, 35, 50, and 53, with Mega Ball number 43. The Megaplier number was 4.

Even though nobody won the jackpot Tuesday, 26 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $250,000 prize: 1 from Arizona, 5 from California, 2 from Georgia, 1 from Maryland, 1 from Massachusetts, 2 from Michigan, 1 from Minnesota, 1 from Nebraska, 9 from New York, 1 from Pennsylvania, and 2 from Texas.

The 5 California winners will each be awarded prizes of $297,525, because California awards all prizes in a pari-mutuel formula, which calculates the prize amount based on the number of tickets sold and the number of winners in each prize category. The winners are helped because there were no second-prize winners from California in the previous drawing, which increased the second prize pool in this drawing.

The winning numbers for Friday's Mega Millions lottery drawing will be published at USA Mega (www.usamega.com) right after the drawing takes place at 11:00 PM Eastern Time.

USA Mega is one of the few lottery Web sites with a robust technology backbone that keeps it running strong, even when massive player traffic melts down other state lottery Web sites.

The site provides lottery players in-depth information about the United States's two biggest multi-state lottery games, Mega Millions and Powerball.

Top 25 United States lottery jackpots of all time

Friday's Mega Millions jackpot currently stands as the 12th-largest lottery jackpot of all time in the United States.  That position may rise before the drawing Friday night, as lotteries are typically conservative in their initial estimates, and brisk sales may push the jackpot estimate higher by draw time.

If nobody wins Friday, it's anyone's guess how high it will go.

1. Mega Millions: $390 million, Mar. 6, 2007
  2. Mega Millions: $380 million, Jan. 5 2011
  3. Powerball: $365 million, Feb. 18, 2006
  4. The Big Game: $363 million, May 9, 2000
  5. Powerball: $340 million, Oct. 19, 2005
  6. Mega Millions: $336 million, Aug. 28, 2009
  7. The Big Game: $331 million, Apr. 16, 2002
  8. Mega Millions: $330 million, Aug. 31, 2007
  9. Mega Millions: $315 million, Nov. 15, 2005
  10. Powerball: $314.9 million, Dec. 26, 2002
  11. Powerball: $314.3 million, Aug. 25, 2007
  12. Mega Millions: $304 million, Mar. 25, 2011 (preliminary estimate, not won yet)
  13. Powerball: $295.7 million, Jul. 29, 1998
  14. Powerball: $295 million, Aug. 25, 2001
  15. Mega Millions: $294 million, Jul. 2, 2004
  16. Powerball: $276.3 million, Mar. 15, 2008
  17. Mega Millions: $275 million, Feb. 22, 2008
  18. Mega Millions: $270 million, Feb. 28, 2006
  19. Mega Millions: $266 million, May 4, 2010
  20. Mega Millions: $265 million, Apr. 18, 2006
  21. Powerball: $261.6 million, Jun. 2, 2010
  22. Powerball: $261.3 million, Jul. 9, 2003
  23. Powerball: $259.9 million, Aug. 19, 2009
  24. Powerball: $258.5 million, Apr. 21, 2010
  25. Mega Millions: $258 million, Sep. 16, 2005

For those keeping score, the number of jackpots in the top 25, by lottery game, are:

• Mega Millions: 12
  • Powerball: 11
  • The Big Game: 2

The Big Game is the original name of Mega Millions, from the game's first drawing on Sep. 6, 1996 through May 14, 2002.  The name was changed to Mega Millions starting with the May 17, 2002 drawing.

Lottery Post Staff

Comments

dr65's avatardr65

Wow. What a jackpot!

fwlawrence's avatarfwlawrence

I'm buying my ticket later today, before the big rush Friday.

wizeguy's avatarwizeguy

This really adds excitement to the game. I thought it would have got hit tonight. I'll be sure to play a few dollars as my contribution to the entertainment value of megamillions!

Genome

man I bought a ticket with 5 quick pick with multiplier

I won $28

Here are the numbers I won with

1-6-35-50-52-(44)

so close to hitting 4+1 for $40,000 and the jackpot 

its crazy to think about it

louise black

BananaI will win it this time and send all the LP members to dinner or lunch, ok  breakfast if your a early bird. I know your chances are even slimmer than before,I am winning winning! Yes I am excited.I had three numbers without the gold ball on two ticket won$28 on both totaling $56. The whole  jackpot next time. Good luck eveyone, although I will be the winner.Thumbs UpYes Nod

s5thomps's avatars5thomps

The next winner will be out of Washington state and the winner will be from Alaska. Remember you saw it here first!Dance                         

"You make a living by what you get, You make a LIFE by what you give!"

Sir Winston Churchill

adamc224

... I wonder if it will increase again like it did last time. Except i do not think it will be as much. High gas prices are pinching everybody's budget including mine... I purchase my tickets in two states so maybe i will cut one out this time... can't really afford to drive to GA to get some tickets!

Good Luck Everyone!

increase's avatarincrease

$304 Million - I'll take it!

The winner will be in VA!

Good luck everyone!

visiondude's avatarvisiondude

nope,  still not going to change over into desperation nation.

still the same consistent character choice as the last 9 years at LP,   so only.......

1 QP

( $20 - $100 in tickets wouldn't give me any better "odds / chances" at $304 million,  than it does at $12 million)

barbos's avatarbarbos

Yo Yo Yo! Finally the fever starts, and I love it!  No it won't be 304M, now only Lord knows how big its gonna be! And if no one hits it is guaranteed to reach half a billion! 

Party

hearsetrax's avatarhearsetrax

just launched my breakfast all over my compuker table Puke....

Dammm perfectly good waste of pizza & I hadn't even looked @ my numbers.... DAMM U MEGAMILLIONS !!!!

joshuacloak's avatarjoshuacloak

houston we have left off!   the jackpot is now blasting into outerspace!   

304m my beep, their Now officaly lowballing it for sure

just 2 months ago this happened

the real roll over amounts  1 more time.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 $380 Million
Friday, December 31, 2010

$242 Million

now seeing as this one was 2m higher, at 244m,

anyway, if it rolls, going form 244m to the 360+ million range, or 220+ cash is must likly

last run had 4 days to sell, this only will only have 3 days to sell, taking 1 day out of 4, brings it to round 220m cash, or 360m , Must likly,

MM officals will no doubt For sure update the jackpot amount Come near draw,     they must Know better, the fresh sells data of what 41 states do with a 300+ million jackpot Does not Lie.

as for rolling 1 more time, We are now going to sell over 50% of the odds, Bet on it, the jackpot Can sure roll, thro the odds will be agiant it in a major way from Now on

hell i just hope its a single ticket that wins, with so many tickets being sold the chances for 2 winners is Very higher then normal.

like what happened with last jackpot, a self pack and quick  pack both won 380m

if it could pull off a other roll, and blast into high 400m to 500m range, it will be the biggest jackpot in history,   it also have 4 days to sell marketed as 400m to 500+ , can you Say Lotto fever like Never seen before, todd site may even be at risk at such levels.

already their was 26 winners with 5-0, their only 46 mb so jackpot found the sweet 20mb opening to keep on playing, tag your it, and avoided us for 14 draws now

, their closing in, the next one will have around 40 to 50 white ball 5-0 maybe,    as more people play

but for now, the math is -35% max fed rate= $126,100,000   , i glady take such a large amount wired to my trust bank account,

it be Party Time then!

also 2011 looking Like 1 hell of a year for mega jackpots for MM,   keep it up MM!

chops

I'm calling it right now...if no one wins Friday, we WILL have our first $400 million jackpot ever.

delS

Ive played numbers in all of them. This will be my winnings, after it crosses the $400,000,000 mark.  I have my attorneys picked out (they dont know it), and I have identified my Wealth Management Co. identified, (they dont know it).  I have my two houses picked out, one in Marylaand and a huge mansion in Orange County Florida.  I have my 50 page life plan already consisely laid out.

Just the transfer of the funds is what i need.  Lol

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by chops on Mar 23, 2011

I'm calling it right now...if no one wins Friday, we WILL have our first $400 million jackpot ever.

I agree, if it rolls the lines will be longer also, get your tickets early.

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

As the saying goes..... TGIF!!!!!!!

mightwin's avatarmightwin

I have 65 picks already filled out from the last big jackpot, will use the same numbers again and see what happens. :)

dk1421's avatardk1421

Quote: Originally posted by delS on Mar 23, 2011

Ive played numbers in all of them. This will be my winnings, after it crosses the $400,000,000 mark.  I have my attorneys picked out (they dont know it), and I have identified my Wealth Management Co. identified, (they dont know it).  I have my two houses picked out, one in Marylaand and a huge mansion in Orange County Florida.  I have my 50 page life plan already consisely laid out.

Just the transfer of the funds is what i need.  Lol

Yeah, I know what you mean, delS! I have a lot planned, but probably not as much as I should! I do NOT have my lawyers, financial advisors, or tax consultant picked out yet, but my tax woman is phenomenal and I know I'll get great advice on who to look at for my board. And she will be on it too, along with the tax consultant. After all, it doesn't hurt (when you have that much money) to have more than one person, from different companies, with the same title. That will keep their advice "legal".

So many people trusted Bernie Madoff because he was a professional - and successful. How easy would it be to listen to your only tax consultant, then later, discover that what he proposed was illegal as you are carted off to jail. Hence, I want more than one  - from rival companies - on my board.

kyokushin187's avatarkyokushin187

How the folks feeling that spent  20-100 dollars or more and didnt win more than they spent.u only need one ticket to win.thats. why 5 bucs is my limit.pretty sure they will go out friday and spend more.Tools.LOL

dk1421's avatardk1421

Yeah, I spent $9 on last night's jackpot. The reason I spent so much is that I'm going to a few different places to buy the tickets. As soon as I find my "lucky" place, I'll stay there. So far my Kroger is the luckiest (I actually win on half the scratch-offs, when I buy them) but my local Harris Teeter, my fav grocery store, just started selling lottery tickets two months ago. So far not lucky with tickets or scratch-offs (which I have to buy because I have a $5 and I do it through the machine), but I'm hoping it's just warming up!

Although this time, I will spend either $5 or perhaps up to $20 if I decide to pick numbers myself. I mean, it is in the top 10 of all time for lotteries!!!

Yet, I do hope there is more than 1 winner. That's too much money for just one. Even if I win, I'll still feel the same...unless over 100 people win it. LOL

Bagent's avatarBagent

Quote: Originally posted by s5thomps on Mar 23, 2011

The next winner will be out of Washington state and the winner will be from Alaska. Remember you saw it here first!Dance                         

Sir Winston Churchill

s5thomps, I sure hope you are right about the winner being from Washington state but are wrong about the Alaska part.  I live in Washington and would love the be the winner of this large of a JP

To avoid that scenerio why not handle your own money. I wouldnt need someone else to handle my money for me.

butterflykt's avatarbutterflykt

Quote: Originally posted by Bagent on Mar 23, 2011

s5thomps, I sure hope you are right about the winner being from Washington state but are wrong about the Alaska part.  I live in Washington and would love the be the winner of this large of a JP

All 3 of US can share LOL!!!

Super-man's avatarSuper-man

Oh boy! Eek Now that Mega Millions rolls to a much bigger jackpot at $304 million, will Powerball (at $101 million) follows suit after tonight's draw? Hmmm... Disapprove

I sure hope by the time someone wins the MM jackpot, PB's pot should at least reach the $150 million mark or more... so that our dream of winning the big one is still within reach! Cool

hsg2000A

Funny!!!

You would go into hiding!!!

NoShame's avatarNoShame

Just bought 5 tickets this morning all with Megaplier.  The lady asked if I wanted the games on one ticket or separate so I went for separate.  I dunno what the liklihood of Quick Picks winning the MM jackpot are.  Oh well.  I plan to save my money just in case there's another rollover.

You never know.  ;)

hsg2000A

Can anyone tell me if

North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas states ever won the Grand Prize for Mega Million Lotto??

I have not seen anyone win in these states

Angry   No Pity!Crazy

brucevang

That's right..! me and my cousins each pool $10.00 for a total of 150.00 for last night game and only won $4.00 bucks! matching only 2 of the megaball. With all that ticket we should atleast get like $20.00 back.

I should have stay with the $5.00 that I bought for myself at first. Now I wasted another 10 which should have been for this draw. 

304 is a lucky number! 3 + 0 + 4 = Lucky 7

adamc224

Quote: Originally posted by hsg2000A on Mar 23, 2011

Can anyone tell me if

North Carolina, South Carolina and Texas states ever won the Grand Prize for Mega Million Lotto??

I have not seen anyone win in these states

Angry   No Pity!Crazy

I do not think that south carolina has won... but texas and north carolina have...

I just bought my ticket. By Friday I hope the jackpot gets bumped up to *gasp* $305 million!

DC81's avatarDC81

Quote: Originally posted by kyokushin187 on Mar 23, 2011

To avoid that scenerio why not handle your own money. I wouldnt need someone else to handle my money for me.

Simple, lack of experience and the fact that things get a good bit more complex when you're a millionaire, even those who do have the experience have others working for them to help manage their assets. It's not letting them handle it and especially not given control, it's assisting in managing it. You certainly shouldn't give someone else free reign to do what they want and you certainly should educate yourself as much as possible so you don't get in over your head and remain ignorant.

delS

Quote: Originally posted by DC81 on Mar 23, 2011

Simple, lack of experience and the fact that things get a good bit more complex when you're a millionaire, even those who do have the experience have others working for them to help manage their assets. It's not letting them handle it and especially not given control, it's assisting in managing it. You certainly shouldn't give someone else free reign to do what they want and you certainly should educate yourself as much as possible so you don't get in over your head and remain ignorant.

DC81

You are absolutely correct. Its hiring people to assist you with handling your money; and believe it or not, no matter how smart or good you are with money, this sum of money is extremely too much for one person to handle along with all the extraordinary challenges that come with being an "ULTRA HIGH NET WORTH person."

Its one thing to dream but its another thing to live at this level.

hsg2000A

it will , it is just the start, see how people scramble on friday to buy limps of tickets

Cool  Clown

podder1's avatarpodder1

i bought my ticket on monday for tues. & Friday, i always play at the same spot.

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Just bought a qp with a multiplier. I might but another number if it rolls before friday.

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

Quote: Originally posted by brucevang on Mar 23, 2011

That's right..! me and my cousins each pool $10.00 for a total of 150.00 for last night game and only won $4.00 bucks! matching only 2 of the megaball. With all that ticket we should atleast get like $20.00 back.

I should have stay with the $5.00 that I bought for myself at first. Now I wasted another 10 which should have been for this draw. 

The megaball runs from 1-46 and you only need $46 dollars to make sure you hit it once and win $2. The $150 can get you had could of got you guys at least $6 had one person took time to fill the numbers 1-46 three times.

Anyways, I just spent about $10 bucks on fridays game. We'll see who got the door thats painted in blood.

brucevang

I've been playing Megamillions ever since I turned 18, doesn't matter if it is $12 million or $300 million I still put in 1 or 2 dollars per drawing. But the most I ever win is $10.00. Sometimes I wonder if I ever gonna hit it big in this life time...hmm....probably not..! As a matter of fact sometimes I have this thought what if I do win? Will people treat me different? will money change me or the people around me? am I gonna be able to manage that much money? with all these thoughts in mind, I'm glad I didnt win.. but hey why am I still playing then? maybe for the fun of it..! :D

Guru101's avatarGuru101

It'd be cool if we could have a double whammy of $300M+ jackpots if Powerball keeps rolling.

starchild_45's avatarstarchild_45

Quote: Originally posted by fwlawrence on Mar 23, 2011

I'm buying my ticket later today, before the big rush Friday.

there are no rushes anymore.

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on Mar 23, 2011

still the same consistent character choice as the last 9 years at LP,   so only.......

1 QP

( $20 - $100 in tickets wouldn't give me any better "odds / chances" at $304 million,  than it does at $12 million)

THE HOUSE IS HAVING A HARD TIME WINNING AGAINST YOU OVER THE LONG HAUL.I'M AIMING AT THE TARGET WITH 5 CHANCES. 1 QP AFTER THE JACKPOT IS WON.

LUCKY $5 DOLLAR BILL

Quote: Originally posted by s5thomps on Mar 23, 2011

Sir Winston Churchill

the last i remember alaska does not have a lottery. so are you living in washington and are from alaska? or are you flying down just for a ticket?

Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on Mar 23, 2011

1 QP

good point. i do the same thing but i just get another 10 drawing ticket. 300 million is nice but i can live well off a 12 million.

Quote: Originally posted by chops on Mar 23, 2011

i agree.

it only takes one to win. LOL. only play what you can afford to lose.

I just bought my ticket. By Friday I hope the jackpot gets bumped up to *gasp* $305 million!

multi draw is the ticket. i always get multi draw. 12 million is still a nice piece of change.

Quote: Originally posted by podder1 on Mar 23, 2011

i bought my ticket on monday for tues. & Friday, i always play at the same spot.

smart man? smart woman? oh heck i can't tell what sex you are. let's just say you are a real smart person for doing a multi draw. lol. yeah smart person and i agree with you 100%.

THRIFTY's avatarTHRIFTY

Quote: Originally posted by starchild_45 on Mar 23, 2011

it only takes one to win. LOL. only play what you can afford to lose.

STARTCHILD45, WE ARE ALL CHILDREN FROM THE STARS.I agree with you 100%, we have to play according to our budget.DO NOT LET MATH FOOL YOU.SOMEONE WILL WIN, THAT IS A FACT.US Flag

I've been playing Megamillions ever since I turned 18, doesn't matter if it is $12 million or $300 million I still put in 1 or 2 dollars per drawing. But the most I ever win is $10.00. Sometimes I wonder if I ever gonna hit it big in this life time...hmm....probably not..! As a matter of fact sometimes I have this thought what if I do win? Will people treat me different? will money change me or the people around me? am I gonna be able to manage that much money? with all these thoughts in mind, I'm glad I didnt win.. but hey why am I still playing then? maybe for the fun of it..! :D

you can play for 20 years and never win. oh. that sounds like me. lmao. the most i have won on  different lotteries was a 1000 dollars twice. i won 406 on powerball and thirty somehing on mega. so hang in there you young whipper snapper. young people do win. just not me and you yet. oh you can cross me out the young person section. lol. good  luck to you. oh yeah to me too. age before beauty. lol

Quote: Originally posted by THRIFTY on Mar 23, 2011

STARTCHILD45, WE ARE ALL CHILDREN FROM THE STARS.I agree with you 100%, we have to play according to our budget.DO NOT LET MATH FOOL YOU.SOMEONE WILL WIN, THAT IS A FACT.US Flag

nice to know there are a few wise men like you and i left. :)    i work nights and i was shocked to check on my phone to see that the jackpot went up to 304. i do hope it crosses the 400 mark now. i would luv to win but i would luv to see it cross  the 400 mark.

peace.

freeobama's avatarfreeobama

I got my tickets for the big one on friday $304 million! I also brought tickets for tonight powerball!$33 million after taxes would be nice.Banana

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I reinvested my $3 win from last night!

No lines ........................

About $125 million after taxes here in PA ..................... might just take a little vacation Dance

I just checked the mm website.you can not purchase tickets from 9:45-10:15(ala break hours). Why is this If the drawing isnt until 10:30. Im telling u again it is all  predermined and they allready know what nunbers are going to be selected based upon what nunbers are selected. Wake-up people!!!they check during the minutes u cant by tickets.sorry not a conspiracy theory.just a conspiracy fact

Quote: Originally posted by increase on Mar 23, 2011

$304 Million - I'll take it!

The winner will be in VA!

Good luck everyone!

I will win it in VA! I got the ticket in my hand.Dance

If it smells like a rat.its a rat

Savwa's avatarSavwa

Well, I have donated to the pot, hope I get the lions share.

Piaceri

I just checked the mm website.you can not purchase tickets from 9:45-10:15(ala break hours). Why is this If the drawing isnt until 10:30. Im telling u again it is all  predermined and they allready know what nunbers are going to be selected based upon what nunbers are selected. Wake-up people!!!they check during the minutes u cant by tickets.sorry not a conspiracy theory.just a conspiracy fact

I'm going to venture a guess that they cut off early to prevent issues of timing of sales. In this lawsuit happy world, it pays to do a little preventative measures.

Bought my tickets today, but will buy a couple more on both Thurs & Fri. I'm a bit discouraged since moving. I've barely gotten one or two on a ticket, much less getting money back on any draws. I'm used to winning a bit here and there... 

But you got to be in it to win it, so here's to a winner in Texas on Friday, March 25:  19 days after the anniversary of the fall of the Alamo and 2 days before the anniversary of the Goliad Massacre. And danged if the wildflowers don't look especially beautiful this year. Yes Nod

Grace $Favour

Are you kidding ? i would say the jackpot would be bumped up to $320mills b4 the draw friday

fxsterling

They said we see $500 million let it roll

barbos's avatarbarbos

This one will be in 350-380 range, if no one hits 500 will be just a passing point

ttech10's avatarttech10

Quote: Originally posted by NoShame on Mar 23, 2011

Just bought 5 tickets this morning all with Megaplier.  The lady asked if I wanted the games on one ticket or separate so I went for separate.  I dunno what the liklihood of Quick Picks winning the MM jackpot are.  Oh well.  I plan to save my money just in case there's another rollover.

You never know.  ;)

I usually buy tickets in sets of 2, just don't like having more than that on one ticket as it seems it usually gives strange numbers out that just don't look like they'd be a winning set (even though the past winning numbers were 10-11-12-28-43, when most lines are like that I'm a little hesitant).

And statistically the winner will be a QP, though that's only because more QPs are sold. It really doesn't hurt or help your chance of winning.

Anyways, got my $5 today. Don't usually check to see if the jackpot was won until about 2 days after the drawing but something told me last night that I needed to check, so I did and instead of buying my tickets on Friday I got them during lunch today, so let's see if that is the event that I needed to trigger a win. Also made a deal with the cashier that if she finally gave me the winning numbers I'd throw something like $500,000 her way since after seeing her about 4 times a week we've kind of got a friendship and she could use it to help pay off student loans and with $126,000,000 (or a split of ~$63,000,000) I'd definitely feel generous enough to give the person responsible for me winning that kind of "reward" (and no I'm really not worried about a lawsuit, I have a lot of faith in her character... plus I'd have to win first).

Don't plan on spending much more, though I haven't checked my tickets from last drawing yet so if I won anything I will put that towards this drawing.

Quote: Originally posted by Grace $Favour on Mar 23, 2011

Are you kidding ? i would say the jackpot would be bumped up to $320mills b4 the draw friday

Yes, I was kidding!

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Quote: Originally posted by fwlawrence on Mar 24, 2011

Yes, I was kidding!

I knew you.

Mario38

If you want to promote conspiracy theories, you should at least get your facts straight. You can buy tickets up to 15 minutes before draw time at 11:00 pm Eastern.

If you do not trust the lottery companies, do not buy tickets.

Good luck.

louise black

Quote: Originally posted by Mario38 on Mar 24, 2011

If you want to promote conspiracy theories, you should at least get your facts straight. You can buy tickets up to 15 minutes before draw time at 11:00 pm Eastern.

Good luck.

I Agree!I have purchase tickets as late as 10:44pm.

Yes, I was kidding!

It's up to $312 million now. It sure passed the $305 million mark pretty quickly.

IF I WIN I AM GOING TO VANISH!!!Bat

I HOPE SOMEONE 90 YEARS OLD WIN IT ALL AND SPEND IT ALL IN ONE WEEK IN VEGAS!!!Cheers

Guru101's avatarGuru101

I am the $312,000,000 winner.

Mario38

Quote: Originally posted by Guru101 on Mar 24, 2011

The draw has not been held yet.

NoShame's avatarNoShame

It's up to $312 million now. It sure passed the $305 million mark pretty quickly.

I expect it to go even higher tomorrow.

Just bought 5 more tickets btw.  A total of 10 for this game.

Quote: Originally posted by Guru101 on Mar 24, 2011

If you take the 26 annual payments it comes out to $1 million a month. Spend it wisely. (I would be happy with $1 million a year.)

surimaribo24's avatarsurimaribo24

tommorow winner is in new york riverhead guys Party

03-09-14-25-32-56

Quote: Originally posted by surimaribo24 on Mar 24, 2011

03-09-14-25-32-56

Why am i not surprised!!Chair

dudley-Dawson

03-09-14-25-32-56

I am going to go play those numbers now so we can split it!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by dudley-Dawson on Mar 24, 2011

I am going to go play those numbers now so we can split it!

That was cold.

But...

They do look like good numbers...

Hmmm...

Quote: Originally posted by freeobama on Mar 24, 2011

IF I WIN I AM GOING TO VANISH!!!Bat

If I win, I am going to Vegas. Are there any casinos in Vanish?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

If I win, I am going to Vegas. Are there any casinos in Vanish?

LOL

Piaceri

03-09-14-25-32-56

I think I got those numbers in my quick pick. I'll check later and let ya know. LOL  Big Grin Angel

dudley-Dawson

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Mar 24, 2011

That was cold.

But...

They do look like good numbers...

Hmmm...

Well, maybe you he should not have posted his numbers that he claims that are going to win. How bad would I feel if he posted those numbers and they won, and I did not play them! LOL

ttech10's avatarttech10

Quote: Originally posted by Mario38 on Mar 24, 2011

Good luck.

While I agree that the whole conspiracy theory thing is just lies and/or misconceptions, here in Texas they stop selling at 9pm (while the drawing is 10pm). I don't get how people can say the lottery is a conspiracy when they have no evidence at all, only assumptions that, because they don't personally know anyone who has hit a jackpot, the only reasonable explanation is that it's some conspiracy.

I'm not too concerned about it though and not out to change people's minds, they can believe what they want.

Now off to the new thread about the updated amount.

Coin Toss's avatarCoin Toss

kyokushin187

I'm nominating your post for the LP Tin Hat Lotto Conspiracy Award.

Let's take your scenario a little further. If it was true, jackpot winners are lottery agents, or people "in the know" or "in the loop". Or maybe just someone who gets real lucky and is sitting in a bar somewhere and a lottery official says something like, "If you're willing to get your picture taken with me while you hold up a big carboard check there's a couple of hundred thousand dollars in it for you."

Yup, they know what numbers will be drawn and when they do let someone "collect" a jackpot it's all an inside job.

For more information on this tune into Alex Jones or go to infowars.com

Scared

hsg2000A

BedMail For You

GOOD LUCK FOLKS!!!!!

IT IS GETTING CLOSER TO END OF THIS RACE, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT STILL GO ANOTHER ROUND AND HEAR PEOPLE MOAN AND GROAN TOSCRAMBLE TO BUY MEGA MILLION LOTTERY TICKETS.

Hat No Pity! Banana Mail For You  CoffeeUS Flag Bat

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story