Canadian couple claims $40M Lotto Max jackpot

Aug 29, 2011, 12:58 pm (73 comments)

Canada Lotto Max

By Todd Northrop

A Saskatchewan couple from the village of Paradise Hill won the top prize of $40 million from a Lotto Max draw one week ago.

Claiming the huge jackpot Friday, John and Darlene Kinzel have won the largest lottery prize in provincial history after taking home $40 million in last Friday's Lotto Max draw.

John bought the ticket at the Fas Gas Northside Service in Lloydminster, Alberta, and says he picked all the numbers "randomly."  While his picks weren't planned, John might just have a new lucky number — every winning number had a four in it.  The ticket read 4, 14, 24, 41, 43, 46, and 49.

"I just randomly selected every number," says John in a Saskatchewan Lotteries release.  "There was no rhyme or reason; they just subconsciously came into my head.  Now I like fours."

In addition to the grand prize, John's quick picks also netted the couple a bonus $20, bringing the total won to $40,000,020.

The Kinzels plan to stay in Paradise Hill, a village of about 485 people roughly 250 kilometres northwest of Saskatoon.  The retired couple moved to Paradise Hill three years ago.

They say they plan to spend their winnings on travel, building a new home and helping family members.

According to the Western Canada Lottery Corporation, the Kinzels' win marks a new record for a lottery prize awarded in Saskatchewan.

The previous record was $25 million awarded to a couple from northern Saskatchewan in 2010.

News story photo(Click to display full-size in gallery)

Lottery Post Staff

Comments

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Way to go John and Darlene Kinzel !!!

I am waiting for my big win on Wednesday !!!

Sun Smiley

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

"No rhyme or reason."

Though we'd like to think otherwise, that may be the means by which we all win - or don't. 

Really doesn't matter when all is said and done but we all like to strut our stuff somewhat.

Except for me, I've always been very humble, self effacing, shy, withdrawn, bashful, passive, unassuming and non-swashbuckling.

jimmy4164

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 29, 2011

"No rhyme or reason."

Though we'd like to think otherwise, that may be the means by which we all win - or don't. 

Really doesn't matter when all is said and done but we all like to strut our stuff somewhat.

Except for me, I've always been very humble, self effacing, shy, withdrawn, bashful, passive, unassuming and non-swashbuckling.

"Except for me, I've always been very humble, self effacing, shy, withdrawn, bashful, passive, unassuming and non-swashbuckling."

That's why I would have to guess that you were the 1st choice among the "LotteryPost Staff" to trek up to Saskatchewan to interview and get those quotes from the Kinzels.  How was your trip?

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by jimmy4164 on Aug 29, 2011

"Except for me, I've always been very humble, self effacing, shy, withdrawn, bashful, passive, unassuming and non-swashbuckling."

That's why I would have to guess that you were the 1st choice among the "LotteryPost Staff" to trek up to Saskatchewan to interview and get those quotes from the Kinzels.  How was your trip?

How dare you call into question my non-swashbucklingness!

How dare you!

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

Shy? lol I dont think so.

I have always wanted to do that. Go get a bet slip and just fill random numbers until I have 6 of them.

I think I'ma do that for tomorrows $6M MegaBucks jackpot. wooohooooo!

eddessaknight's avatareddessaknight

CONGRATS to winners!Hurray!

Hope we see more of our friendlys win big

EddessaKnight Note

RJOh's avatarRJOh

"While his picks weren't planned, John might just have a new lucky number — every winning number had a four in it.  The ticket read 4, 14, 24, 41, 43, 46, and 49."

That happened once with three in Ohio's Classic Lotto.

04/11/07 - 31 32 33 34 35 43

CashWinner$

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 29, 2011

"No rhyme or reason."

LoL Ridge...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS !!

Party

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

It going to be nice for them to know that they'll be able to leave Canada now to get quality healthcare in their golden years.

God bless 'em.

Truckstop

Healthcare is very good in Canada...what are you talking about. it's 100% better than USA for sure with Medicare.Sometimes you have to wait a bit, but they won't let you die. Stop watching CNN and Fox News

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Quote: Originally posted by Truckstop on Aug 30, 2011

Healthcare is very good in Canada...what are you talking about. it's 100% better than USA for sure with Medicare.Sometimes you have to wait a bit, but they won't let you die. Stop watching CNN and Fox News

We have to watch Fox News if we want the truth !

If your Heathcare is so good, then why did that Government leader from Eastern Canada come to the USA for Heathcare ??????????

Any way, Good luck to all in the next Powerball drawing!!!!!!!

Trillionaire

Congrats to the Kinzels of Paradise Hill. "Now I like fours." Bet he does!

Trillionaire

I agree with you Truckstop. We don't let people die because they don't have insurance. The same can't be said for America where it's all about the money.

Trillionaire

You humble, self effacing, shy, withdrawn, bashful, passive, unassuming and non-swashbuckling? Tell me you're joking, Ridge!

Boney526's avatarBoney526

America had the best Healthcare in the world.  There was no debate about that.  Anyone who thought otherwise was misinformed beyond misinformed.  Not that other counties were all bad.

The "problem" with our system was how we handle un-insured people, illegal immigrants, people who couldn't pay, and the inflation in our monetary system, coupled with the fact that half of the spending on Healthcare was already done by Government, which hospitals would charge more to, causing inflation for everybody.  ALL of this lead to rising costs of insurance, and higher costs for Medical Treatment in general.

In other words - if our government NEVER get involved - then we never would have run into the biggest of those problems.  Doctors who wanted to treat people without insurance could have found other ways to eat up the cost - rather than it being subsizized by people who have insurance, or the tax payer.  IMO - without all the money being printed, prices would be managable AND we'd have the best health care in the world, instead of the best healthcare but outrageous prices.  And if the government wasn't involved - then inflation wouldn't be centered around Healthcare like it is now - because hospitals know they can charge more to government entities, and because their spending results in new money being printed.

The USA shouldn't have Medicare (run by our Federal Govnerment) shouldn't have Medicaid, etc.  Our government is notorious for finding things the American people have made and regulating them out of existance.  I just hope when ObamaCare's done rolling out, that we still have doctors haha.  Knowing the way the government does things, every doctor will have to spend another 10 years in school or something ridiculous.

I swear I've heard Obama talking about new regulations one day and he was like "It's going to save the Private Sector 10 Billion dollars over 10 years" without mentioning that those same regulations were also going to cost them 1 TRILLION DOLLARS to comply with over that same decade.

In other words - why the hell would that be beneficial?  Prices are going to rise faster the more they get involoved, and THAT WAS THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE USA's HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.

Trillionaire

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 30, 2011

We have to watch Fox News if we want the truth !

If your Heathcare is so good, then why did that Government leader from Eastern Canada come to the USA for Heathcare ??????????

Any way, Good luck to all in the next Powerball drawing!!!!!!!

Fox news is junk "journalism".

Our health care is good and very good. We don't claim that it's perfect. Is yours? The premier of Newfoundland chose to go to a Florida hospital because he had the money. The procedure could have been done in Canada. It was his choice. We have freedom up here, electricity and all the modern conveniences, and don't live in igloos.

And unlike in the USA we don't let people die because they don't have insurance coverage. You Americans need  to educate yourselves and face the truth. Just saying you're the best and waving your flag, and, oh yes, your guns, doesn't make it so.

Quote: Originally posted by Boney526 on Aug 30, 2011

America had the best Healthcare in the world.  There was no debate about that.  Anyone who thought otherwise was misinformed beyond misinformed.  Not that other counties were all bad.

The "problem" with our system was how we handle un-insured people, illegal immigrants, people who couldn't pay, and the inflation in our monetary system, coupled with the fact that half of the spending on Healthcare was already done by Government, which hospitals would charge more to, causing inflation for everybody.  ALL of this lead to rising costs of insurance, and higher costs for Medical Treatment in general.

In other words - if our government NEVER get involved - then we never would have run into the biggest of those problems.  Doctors who wanted to treat people without insurance could have found other ways to eat up the cost - rather than it being subsizized by people who have insurance, or the tax payer.  IMO - without all the money being printed, prices would be managable AND we'd have the best health care in the world, instead of the best healthcare but outrageous prices.  And if the government wasn't involved - then inflation wouldn't be centered around Healthcare like it is now - because hospitals know they can charge more to government entities, and because their spending results in new money being printed.

The USA shouldn't have Medicare (run by our Federal Govnerment) shouldn't have Medicaid, etc.  Our government is notorious for finding things the American people have made and regulating them out of existance.  I just hope when ObamaCare's done rolling out, that we still have doctors haha.  Knowing the way the government does things, every doctor will have to spend another 10 years in school or something ridiculous.

I swear I've heard Obama talking about new regulations one day and he was like "It's going to save the Private Sector 10 Billion dollars over 10 years" without mentioning that those same regulations were also going to cost them 1 TRILLION DOLLARS to comply with over that same decade.

In other words - why the hell would that be beneficial?  Prices are going to rise faster the more they get involoved, and THAT WAS THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE USA's HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.

LOL sorry guys - went on a rant.

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Aug 30, 2011

Our health care is good and very good. We don't claim that it's perfect. Is yours? The premier of Newfoundland chose to go to a Florida hospital because he had the money. The procedure could have been done in Canada. It was his choice. We have freedom up here, electricity and all the modern conveniences, and don't live in igloos.

And unlike in the USA we don't let people die because they don't have insurance coverage. You Americans need  to educate yourselves and face the truth. Just saying you're the best and waving your flag, and, oh yes, your guns, doesn't make it so.

Actually Candians need to learn the truth.

We don't let people without insurance die.  We treat them and charge them out the ass.  And subsidize their costs into others' insurance costs - which is wrong.  Or the Tax Payer - which most Americans think is wrong.

The best thing we could have done is stop spending money on the Health Care Industry - as in our government should have stopped.  One of the main reasons prices were rising was because half the money being spent on HealthCare in the USA was being spent by government - Hospitals were charging government's more - driving up costs.

I agree with you Truckstop. We don't let people die because they don't have insurance. The same can't be said for America where it's all about the money.

"America where it's all about the money" he says about the most charitable nation on Earth.....

Truckstop

Boney I don't dissagree necessarily with you, but sometimes US people think Canada is like a third world country run by a communist dictatorship which is not true. Our system is like hybid of USA, Europe and Commonwealth tradition and still think is better than US system. It's different like France and Spain are.  Visiting Detroit or Cleveland Suburds may change your mind about Canada. Even a scrapyard in Canada does not look like some US cities. I went to Louisiana this Summer and several years after Katrina in some parts, it's like being freezed in time, Nothing has been repair at all. I remember driving through a small town and the only thing repaired was the Mc Donald's sign and the Taco Bell. I cannot imagine why a such rich country in the world can let their own people live in Crackhouses. Instead of " HELPING" foreign oil countries that we don't need to name, US should take care of themselves. Spending 1 or 2 billions A DAY to help foreign countries to make live military industries is not the solutions for the US.

Truckstop

I don't think public service means absolutly wrong. Our Dental Care and Drugs insurance system work almost like the US Hearlthcare system and see that the Private is more the problem than the solution. For instance here the dentist will have a price for the same job depending who is billed. If you have a Private insurance , it cost 350$ , if you are Wealthfare guy, they will charge like 180$ to the governement ( A Maximum price is fixed by the governement to avoid overcharge, and if you have no insurance, you can deal with the dentist like I pay now on Visa and charge 120$ or wait until it's a emergercy go to the Hostipal Dental service and it's free ( probably 120$ charge to the Governement ) . Three price : same job. it's the same problem with US healthcare system.

Trillionaire

"America where it's all about the money" he says about the most charitable nation on Earth.....

1. The world will be far better off without your "charity". How charitable have you been towards Cuba? And yet you kiss China's ass. This exposes your double standard and your penchant for being a bully. And we know what happens to bullies in the fullnes of time.

2. America is BANKRUPT - in every sense of the word. Solve your own problems and perfect yourself before you even begin to think about being "charitable".

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

1. The world will be far better off without your "charity". How charitable have you been towards Cuba? And yet you kiss China's ass. This exposes your double standard and your penchant for being a bully. And we know what happens to bullies in the fullnes of time.

2. America is BANKRUPT - in every sense of the word. Solve your own problems and perfect yourself before you even begin to think about being "charitable".

You're just another loudmouth liberal ingrate living free at the largesse of the greatest military power and champion of freedom ever known.

We've solved our problems and yours forever.

If it wasn't for the United States of America, you cowards would be goose-stepping to Wagner or eating with chopsticks right now. 

1. The world will be far better off without your "charity".

Yeah, nice to say after you've always been the biggest recipient of it.

But go ahead and whine, nobody in the world really cares what you guys have to say anyway.

It's not like you could do anything about anything anyway.

So go polish your hockey puck and shut up.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I've mentioned this before and I still find it intriguing how little mario the moron fell off the radar screen and you showed up at about the same time.

And you both hate America as much as any democrat living in the US.

What a coincidence, huh?

Trillionaire

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 30, 2011

You're just another loudmouth liberal ingrate living free at the largesse of the greatest military power and champion of freedom ever known.

We've solved our problems and yours forever.

If it wasn't for the United States of America, you cowards would be goose-stepping to Wagner or eating with chopsticks right now. 

1. The world will be far better off without your "charity".

Yeah, nice to say after you've always been the biggest recipient of it.

But go ahead and whine, nobody in the world really cares what you guys have to say anyway.

It's not like you could do anything about anything anyway.

So go polish your hockey puck and shut up.

Your unintelligent response is to be expected. You and your ilk just can't handle the truth, can't deal with the facts. Your Veep was just over in China kissing up to the Chinese and making promises he can't and won't keep. How many TRILLIONS do you owe China? What are you going to do when you finally figure out you can't pay them? Bomb them? That seems to be America's solution to every problem - bomb, shoot and kill.

So go ahead and spout your filth and demonstrate your ignorance for all the world to see, Hillbilly. But the day of reckoning is fast approaching. In the meantime, keep your head buried up your ass and keep drinking your moonshine. Like I said, America is BANKRUPT. And it is NOT Obama's fault. He has been in office for less than three years. But hey, don't let the facts confuse you. After all, that will only get in the way of the hate you spout against your democratically elected President. The previous guy was first appointed by his daddy's friends in your Supreme Court.

Truckstop

I don't hate America for my part, I don't know if Trillionnaire hates you and I don't consider myself as a Liberal at all, I think Canada is good country too. I just don't agree with some US international Politics. I don't think also Canada is nation of cowards waiting to be protected by the USA, because we should have wait a long time...Just a small remember history

Canada declares war to Germany : September 10 1939

Canada declares war to Italy : June 10 1940

Canada declares war to Finland, Rumania, Hungary and  Japan  7 December 1941 ( Japan late in the night consider as 8 december in the morning) we even delared war to Japan before USA...

Japan declares war to USA : december 7 1941

USA declares war to Japan (Because Pearl Harbor)  :  December 8 1941

Germany and Italy declares war to USA : December 11 1941

Rumania, Hungary and Bulgary declares war to USA : December 13 1941

If axis power did not declare war to you, we could have waited a long long time...

freeobama's avatarfreeobama

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 29, 2011

Way to go John and Darlene Kinzel !!!

I am waiting for my big win on Wednesday !!!

Sun Smiley

We must have the same Powerball numbers!!Dance

Truckstop

Quote: Originally posted by freeobama on Aug 30, 2011

We must have the same Powerball numbers!!Dance

I read a lot of people winning twice lottery this year , I prefer to wait a couple of weeks until LOTTO MAX gets to 50 Million $ Tax-Free and until Megamillions gets at 250 Millions win both the same night. so Mathematicians would say I had 2 chance on 5 225 000 000 000

Trillionaire

I don't hate America for my part, I don't know if Trillionnaire hates you and I don't consider myself as a Liberal at all, I think Canada is good country too. I just don't agree with some US international Politics. I don't think also Canada is nation of cowards waiting to be protected by the USA, because we should have wait a long time...Just a small remember history

Canada declares war to Germany : September 10 1939

Canada declares war to Italy : June 10 1940

Canada declares war to Finland, Rumania, Hungary and  Japan  7 December 1941 ( Japan late in the night consider as 8 december in the morning) we even delared war to Japan before USA...

Japan declares war to USA : december 7 1941

USA declares war to Japan (Because Pearl Harbor)  :  December 8 1941

Germany and Italy declares war to USA : December 11 1941

Rumania, Hungary and Bulgary declares war to USA : December 13 1941

If axis power did not declare war to you, we could have waited a long long time...

Having a different view from the Hillbilly Ridge Runner does not mean I hate America. It just means that I have a different and enlightened view.

And thanks for pointing out the dates you have. America is a warlike nation which thinks it can solve every problem through the barrel of a gun.

I think that Canada is a great country. Despite our imperfections, we are way, way better than the USA, or any other country for that matter. They couldn't pay me to live in America.

Trillionaire

I read a lot of people winning twice lottery this year , I prefer to wait a couple of weeks until LOTTO MAX gets to 50 Million $ Tax-Free and until Megamillions gets at 250 Millions win both the same night. so Mathematicians would say I had 2 chance on 5 225 000 000 000

Lotto 649 offers better odds. The jackpot is smaller but I would rather have a better chance of winning $3,000,000 or more, than to have a poor chance of winning $20,000,000 or more. So I agree that it's a good idea to wait for Lotto MAX to get to $50,000,000 before playing.

Lotto Max 50 million tax free would be all i need!ROFL

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

On a recent trip to the local Emergency Room, the gentleman in the next bed told the Dr. that he did not have insurance & the Dr. told the man that he had to stay or he would most likely die. Later a person from social services at the hospital came & took some information from the man & the man was admitted. So much for people being turned away and dieing!

MSNBC has brainwashed people (sheeple) into believing nonsense!

I'll take the truth from Fox News!

& our guns keep us free & from not becoming Syria or Canada ..........   US Flag

Truckstop

Let's talk more about the most known Freedom and Democracy in the world... The country that never declare war on Germany. I have a little question like that : What were the last 5 countries in the world based on segregation?

1: South Africa 1991 : end of the apartheid (Democracy,but the majority could not to vote)

2: Facist Spain 1978 : Death of Franco end of the regime ( Dictatorship )

3: United States of America 1965 : with the Voting Right Act (Democracy)

4: Nazi Germany 1945 : end of the war end of the regime (Dictatorship)

5: Facist Italy 1943 : change of regime, italy switch to allies side (Dictatorship)

Does Martin Luther King means something for you...

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Let's talk more about the most known Freedom and Democracy in the world... The country that never declare war on Germany. I have a little question like that : What were the last 5 countries in the world based on segregation?

1: South Africa 1991 : end of the apartheid (Democracy,but the majority could not to vote)

5: Facist Italy 1943 : change of regime, italy switch to allies side (Dictatorship)

Kindly remain in Canada!

US Flag

Trillionaire

On a recent trip to the local Emergency Room, the gentleman in the next bed told the Dr. that he did not have insurance & the Dr. told the man that he had to stay or he would most likely die. Later a person from social services at the hospital came & took some information from the man & the man was admitted. So much for people being turned away and dieing!

MSNBC has brainwashed people (sheeple) into believing nonsense!

I'll take the truth from Fox News!

& our guns keep us free & from not becoming Syria or Canada ..........   US Flag

Waving your flag like a mindless moron will not make things better in the US, nor will repeating unthinking slogans such as "our guns keep us free".

Comparing Canada with Syria just shows how ignorant you are. Instead of waving your flag and getting your "knowledge" from Fox News, go read a book. In case you're wondering what a book is, you'll find them at your local library or at any bookstore. You have those in America, don't you?

You couldn't pay me to live in the US.

Trillionaire

Good point, Truckstop. However, don't expect the Americans here, most of them anyway, to understand it.

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Waving your flag like a mindless moron will not make things better in the US, nor will repeating unthinking slogans such as "our guns keep us free".

Comparing Canada with Syria just shows how ignorant you are. Instead of waving your flag and getting your "knowledge" from Fox News, go read a book. In case you're wondering what a book is, you'll find them at your local library or at any bookstore. You have those in America, don't you?

You couldn't pay me to live in the US.

Thank you for remaining North of the Greatest Country on Earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Pseudo-Intellectualism is showing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

US Flag you like this flag? EH?

Truckstop

I would like to thanks the Democrats and Republicans. Those two Great administration of the free world for the following Political Program :

1: To transform Surplus into large uncontrolled deficits

2: Burning 2 billions a day in useless wars overseas hunting a guy and searching for we-don't-know-what

3: Screw up the global ecomonomy

4: special thanks to Prime Mortgage

5: I hope you enjoy Bail Out, the Great US banking system failed

6: Special thanks to Governement Motors and their great Products

7: thanks the country with one of the biggest trade deficit in the world

8: Standard Poor's rating must be wrong...

9: Special thanks to the Fed to monetized US debt,  Treasuries and bonds, keep printing more money it's good for the inflation. QE1, QE2 and next to complete the trilogie like Star Wars, QE3.

10: Fannie Mae is waiting to foreclose the entire US

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

I would like to thanks the Democrats and Republicans. Those two Great administration of the free world for the following Political Program :

2: Burning 2 billions a day in useless wars overseas hunting a guy and searching for we-don't-know-what

9: Special thanks to the Fed to monetized US debt,  Treasuries and bonds, keep printing more money it's good for the inflation. QE1, QE2 and next to complete the trilogie like Star Wars, QE3.

I didn't know that Lottery Post was for bashing

the United States of America !?!?!?!?

Truckstop

We did not start...

Trillionaire

In three to five years the US $ will be devalued. Right now it's almost useless pieces of paper. Germany and a small number of intelligent European countries are even now talking about starting a new currency.

Trillionaire

I didn't know that Lottery Post was for bashing

the United States of America !?!?!?!?

You don't see us Canadians waving our flag here or talking about how great guns are.

You can dish it out but can't take it - another American flaw. Why don't you get the owner of this site to ban us? Just remember to mention Ridge Runner. He is the most obnoxious person here.

And as for "greatest country", that title belongs to us up here in Canada. We are the greatest country in the world. The absolute greatest! Long live Canada! Vive le Canada!

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

You don't see us Canadians waving our flag here or talking about how great guns are.

You can dish it out but can't take it - another American flaw. Why don't you get the owner of this site to ban us? Just remember to mention Ridge Runner. He is the most obnoxious person here.

And as for "greatest country", that title belongs to us up here in Canada. We are the greatest country in the world. The absolute greatest! Long live Canada! Vive le Canada!

You are not allowed to carry guns !

I wouldn't wave your flag either !

Pseudo-intellectualism is rampant up there ! And you are delusional !

US Flag  Nice Flag, EH !

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Trillionaire, aka little mario the moron.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. LOL

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time, assface. You live in CANADA, nobody cares what you have to say, Hello? Kenya could come over and kick your ass silly if we didn't stop them. Peru could kick your ass.Albania could kick your ass. Madagascar could kick your ass. Are you starting to catch on? You live in CANADA, HELLO?  You're not a player on the world stage, you're a little third-world parasite on America's ass and nothing more, HELLO? Canada would not even exist if not for us.

So get your head out of your ass, kiss Uncle Sam's hairy ass and salute the flag that keeps you free, MF'er!  US Flag God Bless America! 

Pucker up, little mario! LOL

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Hey Truckstop, you sound like a real genius too!

Tell us more about the econonomonomy! Green laugh

Typical Canadian. LOL

Trillionaire

Trillionaire, aka little mario the moron.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. LOL

Maybe you didn't hear me the first time, assface. You live in CANADA, nobody cares what you have to say, Hello? Kenya could come over and kick your ass silly if we didn't stop them. Peru could kick your ass.Albania could kick your ass. Madagascar could kick your ass. Are you starting to catch on? You live in CANADA, HELLO?  You're not a player on the world stage, you're a little third-world parasite on America's ass and nothing more, HELLO? Canada would not even exist if not for us.

So get your head out of your ass, kiss Uncle Sam's hairy ass and salute the flag that keeps you free, MF'er!  US Flag God Bless America! 

Pucker up, little mario! LOL

And another moronic comment from the hillbilly. Took you a while to think this one up. Were you sobering up from too much moonshine?

All you ever seem able to contribute is how great America is militarily. That's what turns you and your kind on - bomb, shoot and kill. And that is exactly what has sunk and is sinking you - the TRILLIONS you have spent on your weapons of mass destruction.

What is the last war you won? Hmmm, let me see. oh yes, your war against the tiny little island nation of Grenada.

You ran from 'Nam, as you like to call it, with your tail between your legs, you lost in Iraq and you are losing in Afghanistan.

Crawl back into you hole and hit the moonshine, hillbilly!

And, oh yes, God help America!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Here comes Uncle Sam again, little man!

On your knees!

US Flag Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Trillionaire

Here comes Uncle Sam again, little man!

On your knees!

US Flag Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hey hillbilly, if you can't say something intelligent, just shut up and get back to that bottle of moonshine.

Your country is BANKRUPT in every sense of the word and your comments here is just one example which proves it. The pieces of paper you call money are not even accepted in Cuba.

You, hillbilly, don't have the mental capacity to deal with real issues, such as the sorry state of your economy, so you resort to making the most idiotic and moronic statements. You expose who you really are - an ignoramus!

So crawl back into your hole, way way back into your hole, and start hitting the moonshine. No thinking is involved so it should be easy for you.

Vive le Canada!

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Hey Girlyman!

I hope Uncle Sam's ass wasn't too hairy for ya! LMAO!  LOL

Don't worry, we won't let Luxembourg invade you and kick your asses.ROFL

Hide in the International Hockey Puck Museum if they get past us! Green laugh

Get ready to bow down now...      ...very good, now on your knees again... excellent... now...     BEHOLD!    US Flag

Very good mario, ya subservient little moron! LOL

And another moronic comment from the hillbilly. Took you a while to think this one up. Were you sobering up from too much moonshine?

All you ever seem able to contribute is how great America is militarily. That's what turns you and your kind on - bomb, shoot and kill. And that is exactly what has sunk and is sinking you - the TRILLIONS you have spent on your weapons of mass destruction.

What is the last war you won? Hmmm, let me see. oh yes, your war against the tiny little island nation of Grenada.

You ran from 'Nam, as you like to call it, with your tail between your legs, you lost in Iraq and you are losing in Afghanistan.

Crawl back into you hole and hit the moonshine, hillbilly!

And, oh yes, God help America!

HEY i was in iraq and afghanistan war i did not lose i kicked their asses!Banana

sully16's avatarsully16

It's going to get worse, wait until obungle care kicks in.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by freeobama on Aug 31, 2011

HEY i was in iraq and afghanistan war i did not lose i kicked their asses!Banana

Thanks for your service, free.

Don't pay no mind to little mario the moron. He wouldn't know anything about war or anything related to it. He wets his lace panties at the mention of guns.

He's from canada... you know... a girlyman.

Trillionaire

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 31, 2011

Thanks for your service, free.

Don't pay no mind to little mario the moron. He wouldn't know anything about war or anything related to it. He wets his lace panties at the mention of guns.

He's from canada... you know... a girlyman.

The lack of intelligence of some of the people here is nothing short of shocking. You, hillbilly moron, cannot engage in an intelligent conversation if your life depended on it. Of course, you will no doubt resort to bombs and guns to win your argument. You are just one many idiots who post on this forum who make it not worth the time I spend here. I allowed myself to descend to your level. But no more. This is my last post here. It's your loss. Continue to wallow in your filth and ignorance. Like a hog, you enjoy filth.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Aug 31, 2011

The lack of intelligence of some of the people here is nothing short of shocking. You, hillbilly moron, cannot engage in an intelligent conversation if your life depended on it. Of course, you will no doubt resort to bombs and guns to win your argument. You are just one many idiots who post on this forum who make it not worth the time I spend here. I allowed myself to descend to your level. But no more. This is my last post here. It's your loss. Continue to wallow in your filth and ignorance. Like a hog, you enjoy filth.

The poor soul was just too high-strung is all.

I tried to take him under my wing, I tried to let him know that I'm always here for him.

But all is not lost.

Little mario the moron will be right back under a new name.

Won't you, little man?

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Congrats to the Kinzels of Paradise Hill. "Now I like fours." Bet he does!

I Agree!

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Yinz keep arguin' ............

I will just win Powerball Tonite!

Sun Smiley 

US Flag

Truckstop

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Aug 31, 2011

Yinz keep arguin' ............

I will just win Powerball Tonite!

Sun Smiley 

US Flag

I will be the first Canadian to win Powerball Lottery tonight :P just joking... but like some people said earlier I believe also it's not a Political Forum , but a Lottery one so I will stick mostly on Lottery subject. I love you all even if one does not think the same.

Truckstop

Quote: Originally posted by Truckstop on Aug 31, 2011

I will be the first Canadian to win Powerball Lottery tonight :P just joking... but like some people said earlier I believe also it's not a Political Forum , but a Lottery one so I will stick mostly on Lottery subject. I love you all even if one does not think the same.

It's time to USA and the Powerball to pay back , do you remember that story :

January 21 2009

U.S. citizen wins Lotto 6/49
Uncle Sam gets $2.1 million of $7.5 million jackpot
By BRETT CLARKSON, Sun Media

It was evident Sean Mayer was trying to figure out ways to beat the tax man even while the 51-year-old Seattle-area businessman was collecting a $7.5 million cheque for winning the Jan. 3 Lotto 6/49 draw.

But, because Mayer's American, he's going to have to cough up $2.1 million of that prize money to the U.S. government.

"We wish we were Canadian so we didn't have to pay the taxes," his wife, Joni, joked yesterday when asked if the couple felt guilty for being American and winning a huge Canadian jackpot.

Mayer, a senior director of construction for SNC Lavalin, makes monthly business trips to Canada. A day or two before the Jan. 3 draw, he bought his lucky ticket at the Petro Canada on Goreway Dr. in Brampton

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

Why Have I never heard the words Canadian Billionaire!

.............. but anyway !

Good luck to all Legal Residents of the USA in the Powerball Tonite !!!!!!!!!!

US Flag

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Don't worry, he's gone.

Nice to know you're going to stick "mostly" on the lottery subject now after you've unloaded all your seething hatred for America on us.

I guess "mostly" means you still have more documentation to show us about how bad and stupid we are.

Truckstop

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Aug 31, 2011

Don't worry, he's gone.

Nice to know you're going to stick "mostly" on the lottery subject now after you've unloaded all your seething hatred for America on us.

I guess "mostly" means you still have more documentation to show us about how bad and stupid we are.

I don't hate you. I just don't agree with you, like a lot of Americans don't agree with you. Don't mix up things. I like the US as country too and very like US people also, but USA is a far away a Heaven, a Lost Paradise or clean as Snow White as you think... I just wanted you to make understand that when you said Canada was a country of cowards. PERIOD.  I really don't think you are bad or stupid and I never said that either and will never say it.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I don't hate you. I just don't agree with you, like a lot of Americans don't agree with you. Don't mix up things. I like the US as country too and very like US people also, but USA is a far away a Heaven, a Lost Paradise or clean as Snow White as you think... I just wanted you to make understand that when you said Canada was a country of cowards. PERIOD.  I really don't think you are bad or stupid and I never said that either and will never say it.

Au contraire, mon frere.

Any country who's men let some old inbred "royal" sitting on a throne in England tell them they can't own or carry guns if they want to is a nation of cowards.

You know it, I know it, they know it. 

"...USA is a far away a Heaven, a Lost Paradise or clean as Snow White as you think..."

You write like you're illiterate. You must have gone to a canadian school.

Listen truckplop, nobody cares what you think about our country, you're a girlyman from canada, remember?

And we never say anything about the ugly, hairy-legged women in quebec, do we?

I've seen em. No wonder you're all girlymen up there.

So for now go wax your hockey pucks and think about what you've said to insult all the Americans here.

And then come back and apologize. 

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by Trillionaire on Aug 31, 2011

Thud

Truckstop

I love to be a girlyman. Let me wear my skirt free in the snow:P  I play guitar too. Sorry, but you can actually buy and own guns in Canada. You just need a license. California state, New York and some big cities in the USA have more guns restriction than Canada actually. Probably for you , Massachussetts, New York and California State are not free also...

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by Truckstop on Sep 1, 2011

I love to be a girlyman. Let me wear my skirt free in the snow:P  I play guitar too. Sorry, but you can actually buy and own guns in Canada. You just need a license. California state, New York and some big cities in the USA have more guns restriction than Canada actually. Probably for you , Massachussetts, New York and California State are not free also...

"I love to be a girlyman. Let me wear my skirt free in the snow..."

You didn't have to tell us, we already knew. BTW, you'd love California.

Now as far as the guns, you're right to a certain extent that some American cities and states have tougher gun laws than Canada. But those are democrat cities and states and democrats are terrified of guns and always try to outlaw them. And they continue doing so now in spite of the Supreme Court telling them to cease and desist. And they've been doing it for years anyway in spite of the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution guaranteeing our rights to own and carry guns.

But the gun laws in Canada are so laden with red-tape and rules and regs and laws and tests and classes and courses and permits and licenses as to make owning guns almost impossible. And then all the guns that can't be owned anyway, like semi-automatics, makes it almost ridiculous. And the whole thing is set up to make owning guns prohibitive and not worth the hassle or expense.

I live in a state where we exercise our God-given rights to carry our guns anywhere we dam well please and we can legally shoot anyone not for just threatening our life but for stealing or damaging our property. Pretty cool, huh? The democrats in our state hate that. Big Grin

Truckstop

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Sep 1, 2011

"I love to be a girlyman. Let me wear my skirt free in the snow..."

You didn't have to tell us, we already knew. BTW, you'd love California.

Now as far as the guns, you're right to a certain extent that some American cities and states have tougher gun laws than Canada. But those are democrat cities and states and democrats are terrified of guns and always try to outlaw them. And they continue doing so now in spite of the Supreme Court telling them to cease and desist. And they've been doing it for years anyway in spite of the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution guaranteeing our rights to own and carry guns.

But the gun laws in Canada are so laden with red-tape and rules and regs and laws and tests and classes and courses and permits and licenses as to make owning guns almost impossible. And then all the guns that can't be owned anyway, like semi-automatics, makes it almost ridiculous. And the whole thing is set up to make owning guns prohibitive and not worth the hassle or expense.

I live in a state where we exercise our God-given rights to carry our guns anywhere we dam well please and we can legally shoot anyone not for just threatening our life but for stealing or damaging our property. Pretty cool, huh? The democrats in our state hate that. Big Grin

Sorry , but the only thing you need in Canada to get firearms is to pass an exam, you may take a course, but it's not an obligation. Once you pass the exam you apply for a license call P.A.L to the Royal Canadian Police, it's take between 2 or 4 weeks then you get a card with a picture good for life that looks like a driving license which allow you to purchase firearms and ammo. Sorry again , but semi-automatic are legal in Canada. The whole thing cost 62$, if cannot afford it , you cannot afford a gun... What it's illegal is full-automatic and too short barrel weapons.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Sorry , but the only thing you need in Canada to get firearms is to pass an exam, you may take a course, but it's not an obligation. Once you pass the exam you apply for a license call P.A.L to the Royal Canadian Police, it's take between 2 or 4 weeks then you get a card with a picture good for life that looks like a driving license which allow you to purchase firearms and ammo. Sorry again , but semi-automatic are legal in Canada. The whole thing cost 62$, if cannot afford it , you cannot afford a gun... What it's illegal is full-automatic and too short barrel weapons.

I don't know where you got that info but I assume it's off the internet where I got mine so who knows which is right?

Do you have guns? Did you go through the exam and all? Do you own semi's?

Truckstop

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Sep 1, 2011

I don't know where you got that info but I assume it's off the internet where I got mine so who knows which is right?

Do you have guns? Did you go through the exam and all? Do you own semi's?

Maybe I am wearing a skirt in the snow, but I am also a truck driver and come from the country side... Yes I get through the exams. Once you pass the exam, it's done forever. ( I was maybe 12 years old)  When you buy a gun in Canada, it has to be register, but the store where your purchase it do the job for you.

The way to purchase a firearms to Canada

1: Go  to the store with the Card that looks like a driving license

2: purchase the nice semi-auto you want on the shelf

3: put in the car with a 2$ lock in it and bring it home

4: Get your register certificate from the police by mail two weeks later by mail

That's the way it is

Truckstop

maybe rdgrnr you think canadians are hunting deers, bears and mooses with knives, stones and single barrel shotguns... Come on... go to google and look the laws on the RCMP firearms center. It seems complicated , but it is not at all.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Maybe I am wearing a skirt in the snow, but I am also a truck driver and come from the country side... Yes I get through the exams. Once you pass the exam, it's done forever. ( I was maybe 12 years old)  When you buy a gun in Canada, it has to be register, but the store where your purchase it do the job for you.

The way to purchase a firearms to Canada

1: Go  to the store with the Card that looks like a driving license

2: purchase the nice semi-auto you want on the shelf

3: put in the car with a 2$ lock in it and bring it home

4: Get your register certificate from the police by mail two weeks later by mail

That's the way it is

Ok, you're a Canadian truck driver who wears a skirt in the snow, ok, ok, ok, you don't have to remind me anymore. I'm sure the guys in California and one each in Michigan and Pennsylvania will be contacting you. Make sure your inbox is clear.

As for the rest of it you may be out of date. From what I just read, tougher gun control laws were passed not long ago and the guns already owned were grandfathered in. So if you already had a semi you can keep it but you can't buy a new one.

And what good is a registered gun anyway? The government can declare a national emergency or martial law and come around and take them away from you. The state of Louisiana did it during the Katrina hurricane disaster just when people needed their guns the most. Armed gangs were going around robbing and raping people and what was the democrat governments response? Take the people's guns away so they couldn't defend themselves, that's what. 

And what good is a gun with a trigger lock on it?

And what good is a gun if your queen says you can't carry it with you wherever you go?

We don't listen to no queens here.

We don't need no stinkin' queens, senor.

Truckstop

Yes guns have to be register in Canada like some states in the US & like most of the Western Countries in the world.

Yes guns laws are thougher than before same thing in the USA and all around the world since the 90's.

In Canada there's 3 classes of firearms.

1. Non-restricted . Ex : Shotguns , rifle, semi or non semi-auto

2. Restricted. Ex : Handguns etc...

3. Prohibited Ex: Machine guns. full-auto etc.

You can get still get categorie 1&2 legally with no problem if you did pass the exam.

For the Categorie 3 , Prohibited, you cannot get it anymore it's gone forever...it is GRANDFATHER, which means if you asked back then for that categorie before July 1 1999 , you can still purchase full auto, small guns etc if not just to bad for you ..but you can also inherite this categorie from a member of your family, but cannot purchase Prohibited weapons anymore. For instance, you Grandpa own a full-auto you inherited it, but cannot purchase new prohibited weapons.   

That's the canadian Law

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Yes guns have to be register in Canada like some states in the US & like most of the Western Countries in the world.

Yes guns laws are thougher than before same thing in the USA and all around the world since the 90's.

In Canada there's 3 classes of firearms.

1. Non-restricted . Ex : Shotguns , rifle, semi or non semi-auto

2. Restricted. Ex : Handguns etc...

3. Prohibited Ex: Machine guns. full-auto etc.

You can get still get categorie 1&2 legally with no problem if you did pass the exam.

For the Categorie 3 , Prohibited, you cannot get it anymore it's gone forever...it is GRANDFATHER, which means if you asked back then for that categorie before July 1 1999 , you can still purchase full auto, small guns etc if not just to bad for you ..but you can also inherite this categorie from a member of your family, but cannot purchase Prohibited weapons anymore. For instance, you Grandpa own a full-auto you inherited it, but cannot purchase new prohibited weapons.   

That's the canadian Law

Yeah, too many laws and restrictions, just like democrat areas down here. Blank pistols are restricted weapons. Flare guns are restricted weapons. You can't carry a gun. Trigger locks which make a gun useless in an emergency. This kinda gun prohibited, that kinda gun prohibited. It's liberal government gone wild. They've done everything but outlaw them and that will be next, just like Australia. You seem to be ok with it though.

Personally, I don't like government sticking their nose in where it doesn't belong.

But to each his own I guess.

Over and out.

I meant our private citizens are the most charitable on Earth.

I agree that the US should stop it's foreign aid, it's more destructive than productive.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story