NJ man sued over $38.5M lottery ticket

Mar 14, 2012, 9:12 am (55 comments)

Mega Millions

A trail is underway in the case of a New Jersey construction worker who is being sued by his former co-workers after cashing in a $38.5 million lottery ticket.

Americo Lopes and five co-workers participated in a weekly lottery pool starting in 2007 where they worked at Berto Construction, according to the New Jersey Star-Ledger.

Each participant contributed $2 to the pool and Lopes would buy the tickets. Lopes also played the lottery independently from the pool.

On November 10, 2009, two winning Mega Millions tickets were claimed from a $77 million jackpot, one of which Lopes had, leaving him with $38.5 million. He chose a lump sum and received $24 million after taxes.

Two days later, Lopes allegedly told his boss he needed foot surgery and would be back in the spring. In March, he said he had won the lottery and would not be returning to work, reports the Star-Ledger.

After co-workers were initially happy for Lopes, co-worker Candido Silva Sr. discovered online the date of Lopes win matched a date the group pooled tickets.

"I froze," Silva told the Star-Ledger. I didn't want to believe that these were the dates we were playing together."

A lawsuit was filed in April 2010 by Silva Sr. accusing Lopes of fraud and asking for $4 million for each pool participant.

The trial started Tuesday in Elizabeth, N.J., and is reliant on witnesses — there are no copies of the alleged tickets.

The defense argued Lopes purchased the ticket by himself, not with the group and the dates are a coincidence. The co-workers attorneys argued Lopes allegedly never received foot surgery and never told co-workers he won, reports the Star-Ledger.

For the co-workers to be successful, they are going to have to establish what the normal situation was for purchasing tickets, Florida lawyer Tom Culmo told ABC News. Culmo has experience in lottery cases and is currently handling one right now.

"I would look historically in what those people would contribute towards the pot to purchase the tickets normally done in the past, if it was routine for the lottery tickets to be purchased in a particular place and particular day," he said.

Culmo said his approach would be to demonstrate that it wouldn't make sense Lopes was buying the ticket for himself that day, and getting sworn statements from those involved in the situation and store workers where the ticket was purchased about the routine.

"Ultimately, the result will be determined by a jury or a judge...who decides who will win, will look at the entirety of the situation, what really makes the most sense here," he said. "If they are all believable people and their stories all match and mesh, the person who is trying to say I'm not sharing, anybody looking at that scenario, that doesn't make a lot of sense."

Candido Silva Jr., Carlos Fernandes, Daniel Esteves and Jose Sousa are also listed on the suit on the plaintiff side, according to New Jersey court records.

The New Jersey State Lottery offers guidelines for participating in office pools to avoid discrepancies, suggesting players get the names and phone numbers of everyone involved, especially individuals in charge of purchasing tickets as well as who is holding them. Also know where your tickets are being purchased and get copies of your tickets prior to the lottery drawing, including the serial numbers on the back of the tickets.

The current Mega Millions jackpot in New Jersey is $200 million.

ABC

Comments

Grovel's avatarGrovel

I would have had him text me the numbers before each drawing so I would have proof.

rad242

Stay away from LOTTERY POOLS It's a recipe for disaster and someone always DROWNS.

If you insist, buy together. If that isn't feasible have the team leader scan the tickets and e-mail them along with the receipt and some notation in the body of the e-mail acknowledging that these number were pruchased on behalf of a,b,c who are current members of the xyz pool having agreed to share equally any winnings from x drawing...etc, etc

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

The empirical reason to NEVER play the lottery with a pool!  Mad

LAWYERS!

I am going to win my jackpot by myself ..... no lottery pools ............  Dance

dpoly1's avatardpoly1

When I win on Friday ............ it will just be for my little family ........... $94,510,000 after 35% Federal Taxes ...........

Thumbs Up about $108,750,000 wire transfer from the Pennsylvania Lottery ............. of course I will mitigate the other 10% tax obligation with some charitable contributions ......................

Going Green the right way ..............     every good Bentley deserves a lottery winner!

mcginnin56

Anybody wanna start a lottery pool?  Thinking of...

rooster8786

The NY Post is reporting Mr. Lopes lost and must fork over $4M to each of his former co-workers.

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by rooster8786 on Mar 14, 2012

The NY Post is reporting Mr. Lopes lost and must fork over $4M to each of his former co-workers.

You never know what a jury will do!The best thing to do is NOT to be a member of a lottery pool.You can take all sorts of precautions and have all sorts of documentation but you will be at the mercy of a jury.Lottery pools are BAD NEWS!

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Mar 14, 2012

You never know what a jury will do!The best thing to do is NOT to be a member of a lottery pool.You can take all sorts of precautions and have all sorts of documentation but you will be at the mercy of a jury.Lottery pools are BAD NEWS!

Yep, I agree.

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

I would have to lean towards establishing a set of rules and guidelines with signatures for participation and sharing of the moneys won...or have only 1 friend you could 110% trust..or as some have suggested, "stay away" from the pool altogether.
Trust but Verify !!!

LottoGuyBC's avatarLottoGuyBC

a reason to say NO to the lottery pool from work Thud

Littleoldlady's avatarLittleoldlady

A lottery pool is fine if rules are made and followed to the letter.  One rule for sure -all participants must get copies of the tickets BEFORE the draw and everyone must pay everytime.

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Mar 14, 2012

Anybody wanna start a lottery pool?  Thinking of...

LOL.....ROFL

Quote: Originally posted by Littleoldlady on Mar 14, 2012

A lottery pool is fine if rules are made and followed to the letter.  One rule for sure -all participants must get copies of the tickets BEFORE the draw and everyone must pay everytime.

YepI Agree!

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by dallascowboyfan on Mar 14, 2012

LOL.....ROFL

No I'm serious. Just give me the money up front. When the winning ticket comes up I'll be long gone in touch with you, too give you your share!   Razz

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

I betcha the lawyers hit the jackpot too.   Wink

time*treat's avatartime*treat

I'll bet his former co-workers would like to offer him some foot surgery right about now. LOL

All they need is the winning ticket and records of any tickets bought right before and right after (which the lottery should have).  If it's the 6th ticket in a string of 12 ... busted!

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Trust but verify.  Had they verified their combinations before the drawings instead of just trusting a co-worker to tell them the results after the drawings, this mess could have been avoided. 

Players who buy tickets for themselves and a pool should insist on this policy because some people join a pool thinking if anyone in the pool ever wins a case can be made for them sharing with the pool even if their winning ticket wasn't bought for the pool.

WesternRedDoug

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Mar 14, 2012

I betcha the lawyers hit the jackpot too.   Wink

Yep. I always let out a big sigh when I read that a lawyer "has experience in lottery cases."

NightStalker's avatarNightStalker

I run the lottery pool at my place of employment.  I have a 9x12 envelope that stays on the file holder on my office door.  Everyone puts in their own money and then signs the envelope.  I buy the tickets the day of the drawing, scan them, and then send everyone an email with the scanned copy of the tickets.  Then the tickets get locked in a safe.

If we win money that is more than the group put in for tickets, it is divided up.  Anything less goes back in for the next drawing.  Also, the winnings that are put back in do not count towards an individuals play for the next drawing.  Example, this last draw we won $7, but we spent $40 (there were 20 people).  Everyone's share would be .35, but since it is less than the $2 it goes back in and you still have to put your $2 in for the next drawing, the .35 does not count individually.

I do not buy my tickets the same day as the drawing and when I do, its not at the same place that I buy for the group.

I would think a little research would show exactly when and where the winning ticket was purchased in this case.  If the winning ticket was not purchased at the same place at the same time as the rest of them, the guy is in the clear, IMO.  But, it certainly looks sneaky the way he did it.

OldSchoolPa's avatarOldSchoolPa

Quote: Originally posted by dpoly1 on Mar 14, 2012

When I win on Friday ............ it will just be for my little family ........... $94,510,000 after 35% Federal Taxes ...........

Thumbs Up about $108,750,000 wire transfer from the Pennsylvania Lottery ............. of course I will mitigate the other 10% tax obligation with some charitable contributions ......................

Going Green the right way ..............     every good Bentley deserves a lottery winner!

I Agree!

Pools are only good for swimming!

haymaker's avatarhaymaker

Quote: Originally posted by NightStalker on Mar 14, 2012

I run the lottery pool at my place of employment.  I have a 9x12 envelope that stays on the file holder on my office door.  Everyone puts in their own money and then signs the envelope.  I buy the tickets the day of the drawing, scan them, and then send everyone an email with the scanned copy of the tickets.  Then the tickets get locked in a safe.

If we win money that is more than the group put in for tickets, it is divided up.  Anything less goes back in for the next drawing.  Also, the winnings that are put back in do not count towards an individuals play for the next drawing.  Example, this last draw we won $7, but we spent $40 (there were 20 people).  Everyone's share would be .35, but since it is less than the $2 it goes back in and you still have to put your $2 in for the next drawing, the .35 does not count individually.

I do not buy my tickets the same day as the drawing and when I do, its not at the same place that I buy for the group.

I would think a little research would show exactly when and where the winning ticket was purchased in this case.  If the winning ticket was not purchased at the same place at the same time as the rest of them, the guy is in the clear, IMO.  But, it certainly looks sneaky the way he did it.

Not in a pool at this time,

and have no desire to be in one since joining LP but,

Your system sounds like one the best i've heard of,

and buying your personel ticket on a different day,

at a different place makes it cut and dry.

PoeticJustice32

I always thought about joining a pool, but this case is making me think otherwise.  Unless you are the one running it, you really have to put your trust into people.  That guy seems like he was willing to reall jip 5 people out of their fair share of the money.  How can someone who just got sooo lucky by winning the lotto want to bring such bad karma back to them by doing something like that?

VenomV12

I like your methododology, it is very well done and well thought out.

VenomV12

I like your methodology, it is very well done and well thought out. A template for any lottery pools anyone wants to start.

rad242

The VERDICT is in! Jury says SHARE THE WIN

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by rad242 on Mar 14, 2012

The VERDICT is in! Jury says SHARE THE WIN

Hurray!  All drinks are on the house! (no tipping allowed)    Cheers

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on Mar 14, 2012

No I'm serious. Just give me the money up front. When the winning ticket comes up I'll be long gone in touch with you, too give you your share!   Razz

let me get that for you.....Wink

Quote: Originally posted by VenomV12 on Mar 14, 2012

I like your methodology, it is very well done and well thought out. A template for any lottery pools anyone wants to start.

Thanks for the kind words!  I didn't want there to be any possible confusion.  I send emails out to everyone in the office announcing the next drawing and emails only to the ones that got in after I get the tickets, that way no one can say they didn't know about it.

Quote: Originally posted by haymaker on Mar 14, 2012

Not in a pool at this time,

and have no desire to be in one since joining LP but,

Your system sounds like one the best i've heard of,

and buying your personel ticket on a different day,

at a different place makes it cut and dry.

Thanks for the reply!  I have tried to remove the responsibility of collecting money from myself and putting the onus on everyone else because if they want to get in, they will make the effort to get the $2 in for the drawing.  It's getting to be a bit of a joke because now some get in because they "don't want to be the only idiot left working".  It has raised the moral some around the office.

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

I used to be a believer that pooling money together would be a great idea because many people are able to buy a whole lot more tickets than an individual but not any more. I think the only pool I'd join would have to be like those that are done over in the UK, complete with syndicate rules and  agreements and signatures and run professionally by a manager. But maybe not. Many people win by themselves and I think its much easier that way.

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

Quote: Originally posted by PoeticJustice32 on Mar 14, 2012

I always thought about joining a pool, but this case is making me think otherwise.  Unless you are the one running it, you really have to put your trust into people.  That guy seems like he was willing to reall jip 5 people out of their fair share of the money.  How can someone who just got sooo lucky by winning the lotto want to bring such bad karma back to them by doing something like that?

Because some people don't care.  Also, many people know that karma doesn't exist. Mail For You

HaveABall's avatarHaveABall

It sounds as though this lottery pool is too large.  How often do you collect more signatures than monies due in your unmanned envelope? 

The article, above, indicates that not only should each player receive a copy of the front of lottery tickets but also the BACK side of tickets ... I don't know of any machines that do that easily, what a hassle before each drawing, multiple times per week!

Disapprove

RL-RANDOMLOGIC

Greed at it's finest.

RL

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Quote: Originally posted by maringoman on Mar 15, 2012

I used to be a believer that pooling money together would be a great idea because many people are able to buy a whole lot more tickets than an individual but not any more. I think the only pool I'd join would have to be like those that are done over in the UK, complete with syndicate rules and  agreements and signatures and run professionally by a manager. But maybe not. Many people win by themselves and I think its much easier that way.

People joining a pool of co-workers and friends expect a lot more for free than those syndicates in the UK are charging for.  Those syndicates expect to be paid a lot more than the actual cost of the tickets and they aren't a friend you can expect to cover for you if you are a little late or short with money.

Man, this is too much work! Playing the lottery is supposed to be fun and pools just seem to sap the fun out of it.  I bet Mrs. White had more fun winning than, say those NY Costco pool winners.  I definitely know that guy from CA who won while visiting NY had more fun than that Chubb insurance pool. 
Here's the thing I enjoy about playing the lottery as an individual:

I buy my ticket(s), dream about "what my life would be like if one of my tickets match the numbers drawn" and nowhere in my dream does it turn into a nightmare.  No matter whether the jackpot is hit by someone else or rolls over does it ever kill my dream because there is always the possibility presented by the next drawing. 

But if I were in a pool, I would have to concern myself with making sure all pool tickets are present, documented, with documentation disseminated to all pool participants prior to the drawing, and that all pool participants have signed pool agreement delineating pool participation is only valid IF you have contributed established wager amount and signed the roster by applicable deadline.  All of this hassle makes me think many law firms do not allow or encourage such arrangements within their firms...why it is always better to represent others in a squabble over lottery money, and in that way, they, the lawyers, still win even when they lose individually playing the lottery.

Just say NO to pools....and if you want to jump in one so badly, please make sure you are wearing an appropriate fitting swimming suit!

Quote: Originally posted by HaveABall on Mar 15, 2012

It sounds as though this lottery pool is too large.  How often do you collect more signatures than monies due in your unmanned envelope? 

The article, above, indicates that not only should each player receive a copy of the front of lottery tickets but also the BACK side of tickets ... I don't know of any machines that do that easily, what a hassle before each drawing, multiple times per week!

Disapprove

Never has there been more money than signatures, except when we have won a small amount.  Most we've won was $7 on the last drawing.  I do not make copies of the backs of the tickets.  I also keep all the envelopes from the prior drawings, just in case anyone wants to check them. 

We haven't been doing it for that long, just since the first part of February, so no major issues have come up.

And if I worked somewhere were there was a lottery pool, I would avoid participating in it even though they stand as good a chance as I of winning.  Sure, it would suck to be "that guy" looking in from the outside should they win.  But the fact that I have never witnessed a lottery pool do due diligence in claiming the prize makes me averse to such arrangements.  Lottery pools usually come out for a press conference a few days or weeks after the win whereas an individual can discreetly claim on his/her own timetable.  Of course, there is a way to "be in the pool" without being in the pool...just have a good friend who is a part of the pool show you the groups tickets before each drawing, take a picture and then go play those exact numbers.  So if they win, you still win by being the "other" winning ticket.  And in that case you won't have to share your half or third with all the others since they are sharing the other half or third.  Brilliant!

Quote: Originally posted by OldSchoolPa on Mar 15, 2012

Man, this is too much work! Playing the lottery is supposed to be fun and pools just seem to sap the fun out of it.  I bet Mrs. White had more fun winning than, say those NY Costco pool winners.  I definitely know that guy from CA who won while visiting NY had more fun than that Chubb insurance pool. 
Here's the thing I enjoy about playing the lottery as an individual:

I buy my ticket(s), dream about "what my life would be like if one of my tickets match the numbers drawn" and nowhere in my dream does it turn into a nightmare.  No matter whether the jackpot is hit by someone else or rolls over does it ever kill my dream because there is always the possibility presented by the next drawing. 

But if I were in a pool, I would have to concern myself with making sure all pool tickets are present, documented, with documentation disseminated to all pool participants prior to the drawing, and that all pool participants have signed pool agreement delineating pool participation is only valid IF you have contributed established wager amount and signed the roster by applicable deadline.  All of this hassle makes me think many law firms do not allow or encourage such arrangements within their firms...why it is always better to represent others in a squabble over lottery money, and in that way, they, the lawyers, still win even when they lose individually playing the lottery.

Just say NO to pools....and if you want to jump in one so badly, please make sure you are wearing an appropriate fitting swimming suit!

I agree with some of that.  I set it up so that I don't have to track people down.  The envelope is there and if you want in, you have to make the effort to get in.  I have been buying the tickets at the same time before each drawing and I announce the time in the email that I send.  I put the burden on each individual to make the effort, because we all know someone that if you aren't pushing them to do something it won't get done.

skypekaitas6

I am winning for certain any lottery on this earth with my heartbreaking intelligence.  I have many members come and go, and till today for the last 30 years I have won over 800 million DKK (about 150 million US).  In all I have roughly collected 30 million US over these years to win the amount on most lotteries and keno games I won multiple times.

My way of dividing the amount is simple.  I dont make any copies etc of tickets or persons pooling get nothing from me, other than my word of mouth.  i was honest with a few and they spread the news and i am going fine so far winning for over 50,000 people on this earth.

In the first instance, I have a personnal interview with the person wanting to give me money, after scrutiny and making the interested customer understand the barriers and patiance required, then i select and opt to receive funds from the person on regular basis without a break.

when i win for example 100 million DKK at the end of one year, all i do is yearly calculate, the toal blocks i played in keno and lotto to get the 100 million. On an average 1 block costs a dollar.  in the year i played 5 million blocks in all system games, and i won 100 million, each block gets 20 DKK.  If one poor lady payed me only one dollar in one year to play she will get half of 20 DKK or about 2 dollars, in short i in a glance sum up, all amounts payed into the account, and immediatly pay the sum into their accounts, i pay off half the winnings, has the other half is kept to try to win again, if i lost this, thats it... however everytime i win all get a share, and dormant people not paying for years too are in it.  if for one year you add nothing to the pool, you get 20% less of the winnings eventually you pay nothing in 5 years, finally you get nothing. Since I pay half, and when the other half wins, the dormant player again is in the win list, and this goes on, and my dormat p+layers too get amounts in their bank, although they pay me nothing, due to my policy.

I honestly feel like making public some numbers for the mega millions for friday 16th march 2012, so with the multiplier all got a feed, how many hten will credit to my account in new zealand about 50% for giving the numbers.  i may post number

Quote: Originally posted by NightStalker on Mar 15, 2012

Never has there been more money than signatures, except when we have won a small amount.  Most we've won was $7 on the last drawing.  I do not make copies of the backs of the tickets.  I also keep all the envelopes from the prior drawings, just in case anyone wants to check them. 

We haven't been doing it for that long, just since the first part of February, so no major issues have come up.

I think what HaveABall was asking is have you ever had anyone sign their name to the roster, but not contribute the stated donation amount in order to participate since you said the envelope is unmanned which prevents corroboration or verification that each signed person actually contributed the stated amount.  So think about this:  most lottery pools operate on a "share" basis meaning a person could be a part of the pool if they meet the minimum contribution amount, but one who contributes a multiple of the minimum "buys" a bigger share of any potential winnings.  So someone with a bit more disposable income could contribute, say $10 per drawing when the minimum amount to take part is $2 per drawing.  So that would entitle the ten buck player 5 shares of the jackpot vice just one share.  So in your case, someone could say they dropped a Hamilton in when they only dropped two Washingtons.  How would you know they did or didn't do that?  So you can see that just as dishonesty can plague lottery pools on the backend of a win, it can also affect you on the front-end as well.  You would do well to establish a way to personally verify each contribution.

Quote: Originally posted by skypekaitas6 on Mar 15, 2012

I am winning for certain any lottery on this earth with my heartbreaking intelligence.  I have many members come and go, and till today for the last 30 years I have won over 800 million DKK (about 150 million US).  In all I have roughly collected 30 million US over these years to win the amount on most lotteries and keno games I won multiple times.

My way of dividing the amount is simple.  I dont make any copies etc of tickets or persons pooling get nothing from me, other than my word of mouth.  i was honest with a few and they spread the news and i am going fine so far winning for over 50,000 people on this earth.

In the first instance, I have a personnal interview with the person wanting to give me money, after scrutiny and making the interested customer understand the barriers and patiance required, then i select and opt to receive funds from the person on regular basis without a break.

when i win for example 100 million DKK at the end of one year, all i do is yearly calculate, the toal blocks i played in keno and lotto to get the 100 million. On an average 1 block costs a dollar.  in the year i played 5 million blocks in all system games, and i won 100 million, each block gets 20 DKK.  If one poor lady payed me only one dollar in one year to play she will get half of 20 DKK or about 2 dollars, in short i in a glance sum up, all amounts payed into the account, and immediatly pay the sum into their accounts, i pay off half the winnings, has the other half is kept to try to win again, if i lost this, thats it... however everytime i win all get a share, and dormant people not paying for years too are in it.  if for one year you add nothing to the pool, you get 20% less of the winnings eventually you pay nothing in 5 years, finally you get nothing. Since I pay half, and when the other half wins, the dormant player again is in the win list, and this goes on, and my dormat p+layers too get amounts in their bank, although they pay me nothing, due to my policy.

I honestly feel like making public some numbers for the mega millions for friday 16th march 2012, so with the multiplier all got a feed, how many hten will credit to my account in new zealand about 50% for giving the numbers.  i may post number

Uhhhhh NO way! Dupe Alert

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

Well OldSchoolPa....ya think this is legit and we should all invest ???...mights well put me in a dress, bend me over the kitchen table and call me Hazel......With that said..., haven't seen any scams lately down here(but we are due), what about up your way ???

I think what HaveABall was asking is have you ever had anyone sign their name to the roster, but not contribute the stated donation amount in order to participate since you said the envelope is unmanned which prevents corroboration or verification that each signed person actually contributed the stated amount.  So think about this:  most lottery pools operate on a "share" basis meaning a person could be a part of the pool if they meet the minimum contribution amount, but one who contributes a multiple of the minimum "buys" a bigger share of any potential winnings.  So someone with a bit more disposable income could contribute, say $10 per drawing when the minimum amount to take part is $2 per drawing.  So that would entitle the ten buck player 5 shares of the jackpot vice just one share.  So in your case, someone could say they dropped a Hamilton in when they only dropped two Washingtons.  How would you know they did or didn't do that?  So you can see that just as dishonesty can plague lottery pools on the backend of a win, it can also affect you on the front-end as well.  You would do well to establish a way to personally verify each contribution.

I think what HaveABall was asking is have you ever had anyone sign their name to the roster, but not contribute the stated donation amount in order to participate since you said the envelope is unmanned which prevents corroboration or verification that each signed person actually contributed the stated amount. 

This has not come up yet.  It certainly could.  Not exactly sure how I would handle it.  I'd probably just cover the $2 myself. 

most lottery pools operate on a "share" basis meaning a person could be a part of the pool if they meet the minimum contribution amount, but one who contributes a multiple of the minimum "buys" a bigger share of any potential winnings.  So someone with a bit more disposable income could contribute, say $10 per drawing when the minimum amount to take part is $2 per drawing.  So that would entitle the ten buck player 5 shares of the jackpot vice just one share.  So in your case, someone could say they dropped a Hamilton in when they only dropped two Washingtons.

I set it up so that it is $2 for each drawing, no more, no less, to avoid that scenario.  I did have one guy want to get in for $20 for that reason and when I told him that I wasn't doing it that way, he has decided to be "that guy", but that's okay.

You would do well to establish a way to personally verify each contribution.

You may be right here, and if it comes up more than one time, I will then take steps to fix it or just end the pool.

skypekaitas6

Any way the Mega millions is so lucrative, about 15 years ago I was responsible or I was behind about 30,000 pakistan nationals playing the same numbers on a lotto betting site paying maximum of 100,000 pounds for every winner, and the bet company sent the scotland yard to denmark to talk to me for giving the numbers and why i let so many people have so much money, this was not fraud, and i was begged by scotland yard not to give money or winning numbers to muslim countires to protect UK and USA. Today I honestly ask the winner to forget his court matter, instead to share with other winners and soon wtih my help he will have what he thinks should be his.  I am offering some numbers for the mega millions on friday the 16th march, positvely one should win the entire jackpot or nothing less than multiple times 3+PB, if played megaplier you amount of winning is multiplied.  the numbers need to be played in a system game and again each game has to be allocated a PB from the set of 7 numbers.  This is just one set of 7 numbers, To be dead certain of winning the megamillions for cetain a lot of sets are needed, or just this one mentioned may be needed.

the numbers are 9-11-16-27-30-40-56, this will result in 21 blocks of 5 numbers, again each block of the 21 will repeat with PB.

example one of the 21 blocks is 9-11-16-27-30, now this block will attack further with the same 5 numbers, but with 9, then 11, then 16, then 27 and 30 as PB hence finally since 56 cannot be PB when played the entire set of around 105 blocks on megaplier all players will have to be payed a million dollars each for 5 correct or less but certainly every person can count on 3+PB the least for certain. or the Jackpot, including the other divisions. Now there are over 250 million people in USA will mega millions pay million to  all 5 correct players, as they dont believe kaitas6 on skype can predict any lottery in the world inclusive keno.  if 10000 players got 5 correct or 4+PB on mega plier that works to 30,000 X10,000 dollars= 300million dollars.  will the FBI meet me in Auckland, New Zealand, as I am no more in DK.(Denmark)

skypekaitas6

i have posted numbers and remarks too, i aslo have other sets of numbers, and my past winning records, you want to win you cant if not playing.. i am doing this for the winner who accoding to me ought to share with other members who payed him in the past to win lotto.  i am the only one on earth knowing how to predict numbers fo any lotto or keno with accuracy. take it or leave it. i have done in the past these feats.

skypekaitas6

who ever the judge is, based on the fact his other members and himself at one time or other all got together with the hope to win, and the present winner too has this zeal, now if they have not paid in for the pool fine, still he has to take  half of the sum and divide with all the tickets played, and allcoate the winning.  now if there are 10 co-workers he takes half and divides the coworkers telling them clearly buddy you did not pay for the pool, yet we all wanted to win some day, i won on my luck, but however we stay yet to gether and i share half, when you guys win with your luck dont forget to share with me.... be fair.. you cant take money to your grave, be fair to them when you living. the winner you want 12 million i will offer you.. no case in lottowinnings, as i studied lotto for decades and know exactly this game.

Would you please email me the winning numbers for the Ohio Classic Lotto for Saturday 3-17-12 and/or the winning numbers for the Mega Millions for Friday 3-16-12. 

If I hit the full jackpot, I would be more than happy to give you 5% after taxes.

Thanks!

RJOh's avatarRJOh

Any way the Mega millions is so lucrative, about 15 years ago I was responsible or I was behind about 30,000 pakistan nationals playing the same numbers on a lotto betting site paying maximum of 100,000 pounds for every winner, and the bet company sent the scotland yard to denmark to talk to me for giving the numbers and why i let so many people have so much money, this was not fraud, and i was begged by scotland yard not to give money or winning numbers to muslim countires to protect UK and USA. Today I honestly ask the winner to forget his court matter, instead to share with other winners and soon wtih my help he will have what he thinks should be his.  I am offering some numbers for the mega millions on friday the 16th march, positvely one should win the entire jackpot or nothing less than multiple times 3+PB, if played megaplier you amount of winning is multiplied.  the numbers need to be played in a system game and again each game has to be allocated a PB from the set of 7 numbers.  This is just one set of 7 numbers, To be dead certain of winning the megamillions for cetain a lot of sets are needed, or just this one mentioned may be needed.

the numbers are 9-11-16-27-30-40-56, this will result in 21 blocks of 5 numbers, again each block of the 21 will repeat with PB.

example one of the 21 blocks is 9-11-16-27-30, now this block will attack further with the same 5 numbers, but with 9, then 11, then 16, then 27 and 30 as PB hence finally since 56 cannot be PB when played the entire set of around 105 blocks on megaplier all players will have to be payed a million dollars each for 5 correct or less but certainly every person can count on 3+PB the least for certain. or the Jackpot, including the other divisions. Now there are over 250 million people in USA will mega millions pay million to  all 5 correct players, as they dont believe kaitas6 on skype can predict any lottery in the world inclusive keno.  if 10000 players got 5 correct or 4+PB on mega plier that works to 30,000 X10,000 dollars= 300million dollars.  will the FBI meet me in Auckland, New Zealand, as I am no more in DK.(Denmark)

You seem to be confusing PB and MM as if they are the same game.  There are similar but have different matrices.  Before you start predicting any game read its rules.  If you still want to impress anyone with your prediction skill post some prediction on the prediction board.  Good luck.

winwi5

You know it is possible this guy won the lottery and purchased seperate tickets I have done this before pooled with other people, however purchased my own set of tickets. What this guy can do for proof is if the store have a survelliance camera of him purchasing the 10-12 tickets for the group and then purchasing his tickets seperate then their attorneys want really have and argument.

Quote: Originally posted by CDanaT on Mar 15, 2012

Well OldSchoolPa....ya think this is legit and we should all invest ???...mights well put me in a dress, bend me over the kitchen table and call me Hazel......With that said..., haven't seen any scams lately down here(but we are due), what about up your way ???

Just the usual Nigerian or Chinese scam email from time to time...automatic delete! I can imagine if Dateline came to Illinois, he would uncover quite a few "Patel" type scams since Illinois is "home" to a large number of immigrants of both the legal and illegal backgrounds and Ilinnois requires SSN verification before you can claim a prize at the lottery HQ.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

i have posted numbers and remarks too, i aslo have other sets of numbers, and my past winning records, you want to win you cant if not playing.. i am doing this for the winner who accoding to me ought to share with other members who payed him in the past to win lotto.  i am the only one on earth knowing how to predict numbers fo any lotto or keno with accuracy. take it or leave it. i have done in the past these feats.

" i am the only one on earth knowing how to predict numbers fo any lotto or keno with accuracy. take it or leave it."

Uhh... I think I'll leave it.

I'd probably get tired of winning constantly.

Thanks anyway. 

maringoman's avatarmaringoman

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Mar 15, 2012

" i am the only one on earth knowing how to predict numbers fo any lotto or keno with accuracy. take it or leave it."

Thanks anyway. 

hahaha this guy's funny but I'll play his numbers just for the heck of it. But he is talking of megamillions and powerball as if they're one and the same thing. How do I go about that one? hmmm

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Mar 15, 2012

Thanks anyway. 

Ridge,,,,,,you know deep down, you wanna.  No No..Kudos for taking the high road......besides he could be a supporter of Americo Lopes and trying to help him recoup the 20 million that he just lost    Sad Cheers...never know Puke

mcginnin56

Hi sky,

Must say I am very impressed with your credentials. Is there a way I could get in on these millions of dollars? I would be very happy to send you

whatever seed money you require to make this happen. Where can I wire this money to you immediately? Besides my routing and check account

numbers, is there anything else you require? Thank you so much for this great opportunity for over night wealth.   Lep

Iesha Kelly

Quote: Originally posted by RJOh on Mar 15, 2012

You seem to be confusing PB and MM as if they are the same game.  There are similar but have different matrices.  Before you start predicting any game read its rules.  If you still want to impress anyone with your prediction skill post some prediction on the prediction board.  Good luck.

Won't happen.  What a shameful post Sky made.  Talk about scam-tastic.

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story