Lottery winner who kept cashing welfare checks charged with fraud

Apr 17, 2012, 7:14 pm (58 comments)

Michigan Lottery

LINCOLN PARK, Mich. — A Michigan lottery winner was charged with fraud Tuesday for collecting food stamps and public health insurance despite pocketing a $735,000 jackpot.

Amanda Clayton, 25, was silent during a brief court hearing after spending a night in jail. A not-guilty plea was entered, and her lawyer vowed to fight the charges.

Clayton is the second person in Michigan caught with food stamps despite newly minted wealth. Gov. Rick Snyder last week signed a law requiring the lottery to notify the Human Services Department when someone wins at least $1,000.

Clayton is charged with failing to inform the state that her income had changed as a result of the lottery prize and a job. She won a $1 million jackpot on the game show "Make Me Rich!" and chose a $735,000 lump sum, before taxes, last September.

"It's simply common sense that million-dollar lottery winners forfeit their right to public assistance," said Attorney General Bill Schuette, whose office filed the charges. The maximum penalty is four years in prison.

Clayton, the mother of a 1-year-old, is accused of collecting $5,475 in food stamps and public medical benefits over eight months until Detroit TV station WDIV broke the story in March. She told WDIV that she believed she could collect food aid because she didn't have a job at the time.

The amount of money is a speck compared with the roughly $250 million that Michigan spends each month just on food assistance. Schuette spokeswoman Joy Yearout declined to comment on why the attorney general chose felony charges over a civil lawsuit or why Clayton was arrested and locked up overnight for a non-violent crime.

Outside the court in suburban Detroit, defense attorney Stanley Wise said he would ask that charges be dropped at the next hearing, May 1, when a judge must decide whether there's enough evidence to send the case to trial. He didn't elaborate on his strategy.

"They want to make an example of her," Wise later told The Associated Press, referring to state officials. "She's offered to repay the money. They haven't even sent her a bill. If that were the only issue, it would be over and done. They have chosen to exploit this for their purposes, and we have to deal with it."

Clayton declined to comment after posting $1,000 bail. Wise advised her not to speak to reporters.

Euline Clayton told reporters that her daughter used bad judgment but that a criminal case is "crap." She said Amanda called the Human Services Department about her lottery winnings but could never reach anyone.

The charges "are very extreme. ... They arrested her like a vulture," the elder Clayton said. "She didn't steal $1 million."

Clayton wasn't the first Michigan lottery winner to keep claiming public benefits. Leroy Fick, 60, of Bay County was using the food program despite winning an $850,000 lump sum prize in 2010. He told officials about his wealth but was allowed to temporarily keep his card because one-time windfalls at that time were not counted as regular income under the program.

The state has since banned anyone with assets of more than $5,000, excluding a car, from the food stamp program. That knocked Fick off the rolls.

Michigan Human Service Director Maura Corrigan said the new law requiring communications between the lottery and her agency "will make it easier to ensure that outrages involving instant millionaires on public assistance don't happen in the future."

News story photo(Click to display full-size in gallery)

AP

Comments

dallascowboyfan's avatardallascowboyfan

"It's simply common sense that million-dollar lottery winners forfeit their right to public assistance," said Attorney General Bill Schuette" WTG Michigan.... Thumbs Up

kapla

Heard a quote from a TV interview- "I thought they would cut me off, since they didn't I thought it was ok".... nice try... 

time*treat's avatartime*treat

"their right to public assistance" <-- What 's wrong with this phrase, class? Roll Eyes

Autumn140

If Dept of Human Services had been dpi
G their job efficiently she would have never still been getting the benefit. They could not properly arrest Zimmerman but they improperly arrested this woman for something ridiculous as this

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by Autumn140 on Apr 17, 2012

If Dept of Human Services had been dpi
G their job efficiently she would have never still been getting the benefit. They could not properly arrest Zimmerman but they improperly arrested this woman for something ridiculous as this

Improperly arrested her?Where are you from,planet liberal?She's a thief.

Littleoldlady's avatarLittleoldlady

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Apr 17, 2012

I Agree!

Grovel's avatarGrovel

The point he is trying to make is someone who shot someone in cold blood got away with it for two months without any charges being filed.

BuyLow's avatarBuyLow

All these comments from one "side" or another are laughable.  It REALLY shows the ignorance of the poster.......

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by Grovel on Apr 17, 2012

The point he is trying to make is someone who shot someone in cold blood got away with it for two months without any charges being filed.

Zimmerman has absolutly NOTHING to do with this story...NOTHING.

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Zimmerman has absolutly NOTHING to do with this story...NOTHING.

The point is you can commit murder and walk away free, but don't steal a little bit of money or else they will lock you up for life.

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

The point is you can commit murder and walk away free, but don't steal a little bit of money or else they will lock you up for life.

Thats the trouble with you liberals,if you can't make an intelligent comment on the story,you want to muddy the story with a bunch of nonsense that has NOTHING to do with the story.ZIMMERMAN is different story altogether!!

She DESERVES to be locked up.But not for life.She's a THIEF!What is it about that that you don't understand?

The Zimmerman story is in Florida.This story is in Michigan,there is no connection between the two storys...NONE.

Grovel's avatarGrovel

Thats the trouble with you liberals,if you can't make an intelligent comment on the story,you want to muddy the story with a bunch of nonsense that has NOTHING to do with the story.ZIMMERMAN is different story altogether!!

She DESERVES to be locked up.But not for life.She's a THIEF!What is it about that that you don't understand?

The Zimmerman story is in Florida.This story is in Michigan,there is no connection between the two storys...NONE.

You the one who can't not respond to the point. If someone does not fit into you small wall you just ignore it and problem solved.

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

You the one who can't not respond to the point. If someone does not fit into you small wall you just ignore it and problem solved.

Brick wall!

haymaker's avatarhaymaker

Quote: Originally posted by time*treat on Apr 17, 2012

"their right to public assistance" <-- What 's wrong with this phrase, class? Roll Eyes

T.T. as in, tough teacher, call on me, hand up,

dang....you called on the dummy,

yea, the answer is...get ready.....the phrase does not appear in the "bill of rights"

also is not found in any amendments.

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by haymaker on Apr 17, 2012

T.T. as in, tough teacher, call on me, hand up,

dang....you called on the dummy,

yea, the answer is...get ready.....the phrase does not appear in the "bill of rights"

also is not found in any amendments.

Not yet.Obama is working on it,though.

savagegoose's avatarsavagegoose

well the law did only pass last week it saYS IN THE article.  and something about million dollar lotto winners should forfeit their right to....  its not a right if you go to jail for excercising it.  it should be a lotto winners right to be treated exactly the same as any other millionaire. not singled out for special treatment. sure the law should gover people on high income or wealth not pulling a wlefare chcck.  but to discrominate  soley agaislt lotto winners seems unlawful to me.

he better work overtime cause he has'nt done anything on reg. time.

Quote: Originally posted by savagegoose on Apr 17, 2012

well the law did only pass last week it saYS IN THE article.  and something about million dollar lotto winners should forfeit their right to....  its not a right if you go to jail for excercising it.  it should be a lotto winners right to be treated exactly the same as any other millionaire. not singled out for special treatment. sure the law should gover people on high income or wealth not pulling a wlefare chcck.  but to discrominate  soley agaislt lotto winners seems unlawful to me.

sav,

you sound like a reasonable person,

but still I wonder if where you live this stuff goes to the degree it does here.

Piaceri

I lived in MI for 22 years with my ex's family. The sense of entitlement is thick, and many make it a game to extract as much funds from the state as possible whether they truly need it or not. On the opposite end of the spectrum are those that would starve rather than ask for a handout. 

Good for MI clamping down on the cheaters.  Hyper

savagegoose's avatarsavagegoose

indeed it does.HAYMAKER

i recall  there was a story of a lotto winning family that blew the lot in 2 years. cars houses etc and stayed on welfare the whole time. by the tim the gov cough up with them they where broke again.

but as they had defrauded the gov  when they did have money the house was taken in compensation. for the money the family got during the 2 years!

all in all they are poorer than when they started. and whenb they get out of jail will be on welfare again!

i guess we have a system like you used ot have, where it is on a persons own conscious to declare ot not declare any  assets/ income. idealy  that is all that is needed. there's people above could have blow it all and  gone back on welfare., as long as they didnt have the assets and income, while claiming the benefit. and there would have been no jail time either.

so we dont have specific laws   about lotto winners, we have if you have assets, theyre deemed to EARN   a set % income ea year, and you income is assume to be that  deemed income. weather or not you have said assets invested in anythiung.

atm thats around %4. so a $1m lottto prize , is assume to earn you $40k a year income, and any weelfare claims will assume you already have 40k coming in.

now if you actually earn more or less from the assets; doesnt concern the welfare office, they will pay you based on you earning 40k, for that year. then asses you again next year, based on next years rates and stuff.

but then we dont have food stamps, and welfare is federally ran not state ran.

pick4master

If this woman was african american, i can imagine the vile comments.  Since she is not...comments are relatively conservative, typical!

Stack47

Clayton won over $700,000 last September but continued to collect the welfare benefits.

"Euline Clayton told reporters that her daughter used bad judgment but that a criminal case is "crap." She said Amanda called the Human Services Department about her lottery winnings but could never reach anyone."

Even her mother knew she shouldn't spend the welfare money. Just the fact that Amanda called the department proves that she wasn't sure if the welfare money was hers to spend. With over $500,000 she certainly didn't need the welfare money and could have waited until she talked to someone in the department.

I don't know why you're comparing the time it took to file charges with the Florida case, but there is an obvious reason; "We have to have a reasonable certainty of conviction before filing charges," the prosecutor said. Had Zimmerman been charged with first degree murder that night as you're suggesting, there would be no reasonable certainty of conviction.

Both defendants will have their day in court and LP will probably report the Clayton verdict and the Zimmerman verdict will be discussed everywhere else.

kyokushin187's avatarkyokushin187

Quote: Originally posted by pick4master on Apr 18, 2012

If this woman was african american, i can imagine the vile comments.  Since she is not...comments are relatively conservative, typical!

what else would u expect from the tea party clan.if they aren't calling everyone libs,their arguing over what people receiving food stamps should buy.oh. and last but not least making comments about the current president.non of which have to do with the lottery.(which is what I thought this forum was created for)but like they say."you can lead a *** to water but you can't make him think"

sully16's avatarsully16

250 million a month , 250 million a month, just in michigan

Todd please tell me thats a typo, we only have 11 million people here, with roughly 3 and half million on welfare, thats a cost of 83 thousand per person a month.

Is that the cost of this program?

Even at 250 million a year thats enough for every man, woman and child to become a millionaire.

To all you people in your 20's 30's 40's and 50's who are capable of working and just refuse to, you can kiss my half breed ass, I AM DONE, I am done working for you.

I HOPE YOU FALL ON THE FLOOR AND THE DOG EATS YOU.

kyokushin187's avatarkyokushin187

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Apr 18, 2012

Todd please tell me thats a typo, we only have 11 million people here, with roughly 3 and half million on welfare, thats a cost of 83 thousand per person a month.

Even at 250 million a year thats enough for every man, woman and child to become a millionaire.

To all you people in your 20's 30's 40's and 50's who are capable of working and just refuse to, you can kiss my half breed ass, I AM DONE, I am done working for you.

what are you half of?

LotteryLeroy

Ummm.... 250 million for a year divided by 11 million Michigan residents equates to $22.73 per person... Just a little shy of becoming a millionaire. Smiley

LotteryLeroy

More math!!!   250 million a month divided by 3 and half million on welfare = $71.43 per recipient.  For it to cost 83 thousand per person a month would require 3,500,000 X 83,000 = 290,500,000,000.00 (290 Billion, 500 million dollars) per month.  A slight budget adjustment.

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryLeroy on Apr 18, 2012

Ummm.... 250 million for a year divided by 11 million Michigan residents equates to $22.73 per person... Just a little shy of becoming a millionaire. Smiley

Hey genius this is 250,000,000.00 now you redo the math

You forgot some zeros.

LotteryLeroy

Hey genius this is 250,000,000.00 now you redo the math

You forgot some zeros.

Yes... I know.  250,000,000.00 / 3,500,000 = $71.42857143... round to $71.43.  NO ZERO'S WERE FORGOTTEN.  Seems your math techniques may need some refinement.  Shifty

sully16's avatarsully16

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryLeroy on Apr 18, 2012

Yes... I know.  250,000,000.00 / 3,500,000 = $71.42857143... round to $71.43.  NO ZERO'S WERE FORGOTTEN.  Seems your math techniques may need some refinement.  Shifty

You are right, I am bad, based my calcs on 3 billion,

I talked to a friend on mine, in state government, he says 250 million is real rough, the actual numbers are almost ...hold on to your hat, ... 704 million a month in state welfare entitlements,

Our girl mandy gets 684 a month, some people get 240 per person others get 2500 per person, per month.

The amount of people on welfare entitlements 2.8 miliion, some get food, some get food and cash, others get food, cash, rent, heat, electricty, cell phone, baby carriers, bike helmets, and medicaid.

Just got a phone call, seems another welfare cheat has called in sick and they need me to work, well I ain't going.

I will find a way to bring my income into this house without it being taxed, When I retire that will drop our gross adjusted income and maybe we can get some of our money back, it's not what comes out of my check it's what comes out of my husbands check, and it's enough to support mandy.

250 million p*ssed me off.

So you see the situation is much worse, the 704 has just made me numb, healthy , capable people who will enjoy the ride for as long as they can, it will catch up to them

And for those of you who are in desperate situation, I wish you the best.

my apologies Leroy.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC

I talked to a friend on mine, in state government, he says 250 million is real rough, the actual numbers are almost ...hold on to your hat, ... 704 million a month in state welfare entitlements,

Our girl mandy gets 684 a month, some people get 240 per person others get 2500 per person, per month.

The amount of people on welfare entitlements 2.8 miliion, some get food, some get food and cash, others get food, cash, rent, heat, electricty, cell phone, baby carriers, bike helmets, and medicaid.

Just got a phone call, seems another welfare cheat has called in sick and they need me to work, well I ain't going.

I will find a way to bring my income into this house without it being taxed, When I retire that will drop our gross adjusted income and maybe we can get some of our money back, it's not what comes out of my check it's what comes out of my husbands check, and it's enough to support mandy.

So you see the situation is much worse, the 704 has just made me numb, healthy , capable people who will enjoy the ride for as long as they can, it will catch up to them

my apologies Leroy.

sully16

perty much says it all.

RL

CARBOB

Quote: Originally posted by pick4master on Apr 18, 2012

Personally, I don't give a <snip>, what color the skin is, if someone is abusing the system, put the slime bags in jail!!!

For everyone concerned about the Zimmerman case, remember this, every legal analyst that have made comments on this case, say the charges are wrong. His mother, on national tv stated, " I beleive it was an accident."

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

time*treat's avatartime*treat

Why you wanna poison a perfectly good dog? LOL

jstmoral

She should get more than 1 lousy night in jail! She stole from the State and yes, she should be charged with a felony.  Her mother says" she tried calling to report it but couldnt get in touch with anyone"  Right and we are supposed to believe that lie???????  She sure didnt have trouble getting hold of anyone when she applied did she?  She never stated once that she tried calling to report it.  I think she should get jail time and get the maximum of the 4 years.

Stack47

my apologies Leroy.

"others get food, cash, rent, heat, electricty, cell phone, baby carriers, bike helmets, and medicaid."

There is no reason for these people to get a job. And it's greed that explains why Amanda Clayton continued to collect after she won the lottery. Other than her lawyer who is doing his job, there is no logical reason for anyone to defend her actions.

One of the problems with discussions like this is there are probably some LP members in the "system" and are offended when the people who have worked all their lives and paid their taxes call them "deadbeats". I'll bet the welfare booth at the Michigan High Schools' Career Day is the most visited.

Stack47

Quote: Originally posted by jstmoral on Apr 19, 2012

She should get more than 1 lousy night in jail! She stole from the State and yes, she should be charged with a felony.  Her mother says" she tried calling to report it but couldnt get in touch with anyone"  Right and we are supposed to believe that lie???????  She sure didnt have trouble getting hold of anyone when she applied did she?  She never stated once that she tried calling to report it.  I think she should get jail time and get the maximum of the 4 years.

"I think she should get jail time and get the maximum of the 4 years."

Indeed, but with the high number of people in Michigan on welfare, at least one will be on the jury and vote "not guilty".

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by CARBOB on Apr 19, 2012

Personally, I don't give a <snip>, what color the skin is, if someone is abusing the system, put the slime bags in jail!!!

For everyone concerned about the Zimmerman case, remember this, every legal analyst that have made comments on this case, say the charges are wrong. His mother, on national tv stated, " I beleive it was an accident."

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I Agree!

But I also believe that the Zimmerman case is an entirely different case that has absolutely nothing to do with this case.

mightwin's avatarmightwin

The title says kept cashing welfare checks........its all electronic now lol, just sayin.

TNPATL

I'm going to say this.  I hope she still has some of that money she won to pay her legal costs.  Once she won, she should have made a stronger effort to make it known she was not in need of assistance.  Just  because it was sent to her did not mean she should have kept using it.  She could have gone to the office in person made her case and the situation would have been handeled.  Instead she tried to get slick and it caught up with her.  Now she has to deal with the repercussions.

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by TNPATL on Apr 20, 2012

I'm going to say this.  I hope she still has some of that money she won to pay her legal costs.  Once she won, she should have made a stronger effort to make it known she was not in need of assistance.  Just  because it was sent to her did not mean she should have kept using it.  She could have gone to the office in person made her case and the situation would have been handeled.  Instead she tried to get slick and it caught up with her.  Now she has to deal with the repercussions.

She'll probably ask for,and get,a public defender on the taxpayers dime.

pickone4me's avatarpickone4me

What about all those bank bailouts?  I think that's much worse.  What about all those big businesses that are subsidised and some still even had to fold up the tent.    We have so much rampant corruption in our government

why is this such a big deal?

mediabrat's avatarmediabrat

Quote: Originally posted by pickone4me on Apr 20, 2012

What about all those bank bailouts?  I think that's much worse.  What about all those big businesses that are subsidised and some still even had to fold up the tent.    We have so much rampant corruption in our government

*begin sarcasm*

Because banks and big businesses are run by fine, upstanding Republicans, but poor people are evil, immoral liberals, so screw 'em.

*end sarcasm*

LottoLin

You my friend hit the nail on the head. The working class, that know they are working class and not trying to keep up with the liberals, or are trying to be a Republican but don't have the money to be one, are getting getting screwed thrown in jail for minor infractions. But as you said the liberals and our upstanding Republicans that run those big business or have their fingers in them some how, can get away with murder, fraud and everything else and walk away with a smirk on their face like to say " What did I do wrong?"  Let's not tax over a million dollars, they claim they create jobs, how many jobs has Mitt Rummny created with his 14 million he got in interest last year? But he want's to overhaul Medicare and Social Security, if you don't put into either one leave you mitts off Mitt.

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by pickone4me on Apr 20, 2012

Where do you liberals get the twisted idea that because someone else stole that its alright for this woman to steal,too?Stealing is wrong,no matter who does it.Why can't you people understand that?Nobody here is defending the Wall Street crooks or the crooked politicians of either party,we are simply saying that the woman in this story belongs in prison because she STOLE.What's so darn hard to understand about that?Why do you feel it is nesacary (sp?) to try to defend this thief?Granted,their are worse criminals out there,but the story is about one woman who is a welfare cheat.Nothing that you can say will change that.She belongs in PRISON with all of the other thieves.It isn't like she needed the money to survive,she just won a lottery jackpot for christs sakes.She would still steal if she won a HUGE jackpot because she is a THIEF at heart.Anyone who defends her is as bad as she is.

mayhem's avatarmayhem

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Apr 21, 2012

Where do you liberals get the twisted idea that because someone else stole that its alright for this woman to steal,too?Stealing is wrong,no matter who does it.Why can't you people understand that?Nobody here is defending the Wall Street crooks or the crooked politicians of either party,we are simply saying that the woman in this story belongs in prison because she STOLE.What's so darn hard to understand about that?Why do you feel it is nesacary (sp?) to try to defend this thief?Granted,their are worse criminals out there,but the story is about one woman who is a welfare cheat.Nothing that you can say will change that.She belongs in PRISON with all of the other thieves.It isn't like she needed the money to survive,she just won a lottery jackpot for christs sakes.She would still steal if she won a HUGE jackpot because she is a THIEF at heart.Anyone who defends her is as bad as she is.

How about a bit of logic to go with your cornflake opinions...

She paid 200,000 dollars in taxes!!!! 

Who then is she stealing from? Herself?

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by mayhem on Apr 24, 2012

Another libtard that just doesn't get it.No wonder this country is going down the sh*tter!

CDanaT's avatarCDanaT

Interesting point of view Mayhem.... Lets take a look at it shall we ?  shes pays 200K in MANDATORY taxes which is a true statement....as does anyone else in that position........Buy your above statement, "who is she stealing from ? Herself?", you might want to consider that Mandatory taxes do not  grant mandatory access to all services. If she pays into a system that is operated by the State it doesn't grant her the right to access that system....Example:  state retirement system, Taxpayers in Michigan pay for  state employees , that doesn't give them the right to access that system.... By your statement you should be able to receive any government sponsored program because you "paid in taxes".....That is not the concept of government.
       BECAUSE she lives there (probably born in the USA) she was given the financial aid. BECAUSE of her inability to earn enough INCOME to take care of herself(and her 2 houses). The woman had to QUALIFY for the program which includes reporting  financial status WHILE PARTICIPATING IN the program. Any changes in financial status are required to be reported WHILE PARTICIPATING IN the program.
      Her benefits were granted due to financial status at time of application and were her responsibility to keep current. She paid "INCOME TAX" on the lottery winnings....It is not a sales tax or excise tax...its INCOME TAX, therefore its a change in her INCOME and that is one of the stipulations of program.

sully16's avatarsully16

She shouldn't have been buying lottery tickets to begin with, she's on welfare and has a kid to feed, No, she wants us to buy the things she need so she can have the things she wants.

And if we go with your logic, well, my husband and I have been paying taxes for 35 years, that 200 thousand is nothing compared to what we have paid, in state, federal, and property tax.

So by your logic, the government should be paying us to eat, since we did our duty and paid taxes, and by your logic, no one should work and the government should just feed, house, clothe , provide medical, dental, optical for everyone.

So with no one working or paying taxes we can all just play lottery and xbox all day, no worries.

How about this, the government only takes care of people who have paid taxes, screw everyone else.

Only people who pay taxes should get handouts, this is your logic.

sully16's avatarsully16

And how about this to go with YOUR CORNFLAKES, Where's the father of this baby?

Why isn't he helping to take care of them ? Oh ! and how about mandys mom?

Why isn't she taking care of her daughter and granddaughter if she's so concerned,

I know, not her responsibility, the government can just keep taking more and more from people who work and are stuggling to get by because it's the tax payers job to take care of this idiot, who puts herself first.

libra926

CLETU$2

U R sooooo badddd....lolololool....stopppppp....old post and lovin every minute of it....lololol...;...)

Be nice to our Prez...

libra926

Quote: Originally posted by Cletu$2 on Apr 21, 2012

LurkingCLETU$2

NOW NOW....I totally agree and also concurr with your feelings on this issue because U are correct.

However,  Don't label....I am in some issues a "liberal"  and sometimes "very conservative" or "middle of the road"

but an attitude, which is what this indivual was expressing doesnt' necessarily define one as any of the above.

U can have an attitude or opinion on something without being any of the above.

I also feel the woman needs to be punished thru the Courts in some contstructive way that will teach her a serious  lesson, but prison for a woman with a baby to care for is not the best solution. 

Cletu$2's avatarCletu$2

Quote: Originally posted by libra926 on Apr 28, 2012

LurkingCLETU$2

NOW NOW....I totally agree and also concurr with your feelings on this issue because U are correct.

However,  Don't label....I am in some issues a "liberal"  and sometimes "very conservative" or "middle of the road"

but an attitude, which is what this indivual was expressing doesnt' necessarily define one as any of the above.

U can have an attitude or opinion on something without being any of the above.

I also feel the woman needs to be punished thru the Courts in some contstructive way that will teach her a serious  lesson, but prison for a woman with a baby to care for is not the best solution. 

I disagree.Prison is the only solution for this woman.She should have thought about her baby BEFORE she committed the crime.There are foster homes that will take better care of her baby than she could,while she is in prison.I wouldn't let her mother raise the kid,either.She raised one thief already.

I labeled the person a liberal because that person is always spurting liberal B.S.If it walks like a liberal and talks like a liberal,it must be a liberal.

rdgrnr's avatarrdgrnr

Quote: Originally posted by sully16 on Apr 25, 2012

And how about this to go with YOUR CORNFLAKES, Where's the father of this baby?

Why isn't he helping to take care of them ? Oh ! and how about mandys mom?

Why isn't she taking care of her daughter and granddaughter if she's so concerned,

I know, not her responsibility, the government can just keep taking more and more from people who work and are stuggling to get by because it's the tax payers job to take care of this idiot, who puts herself first.

I Agree! Exactly.

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by rdgrnr on Apr 29, 2012

I Agree! Exactly.

Thinking of...

PSYKO does not like cornflakes.<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKO does >> like  VA >>>>>, from ARMY, NAVEY, AIR FORCE>>>>>>>>>"National Guard"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have spread>>>cornflakes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all over the WORLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY lottery ticket's

CASH some money from UR bank

GO to UR local VET'sssssshospitals'ssssssssssssssallover the USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$

Give these HERO'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HOPE$$$allover the USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$

SLIP THEM A DOLLAR R<<<2$$$$$$$HOPE$$$allover the USA>>give them UR lottery TICKET'$$

VISIT VA Hospital's NUR COMMUNITY!!!!!!

Loviestell them PSYKO sent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU!!!!!!!!!!

mcginnin56

Quote: Originally posted by psykomo on May 1, 2012

Thinking of...

PSYKO does not like cornflakes.<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKO does >> like  VA >>>>>, from ARMY, NAVEY, AIR FORCE>>>>>>>>>"National Guard"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have spread>>>cornflakes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all over the WORLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY lottery ticket's

CASH some money from UR bank

GO to UR local VET'sssssshospitals'ssssssssssssssallover the USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$

Give these HERO'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$HOPE$$$allover the USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$

SLIP THEM A DOLLAR R<<<2$$$$$$$HOPE$$$allover the USA>>give them UR lottery TICKET'$$

VISIT VA Hospital's NUR COMMUNITY!!!!!!

Loviestell them PSYKO sent>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU!!!!!!!!!!

My Mom was a head nurse at a VA hospital for 20 years. The vets worshipped her. Blue Angel She loved the vets.  Lovies

JonnyBgood07's avatarJonnyBgood07

Thumbs Up

reminds me of a phrase from goodfellas...."the workin mans' a sucker..."

I'm baffled that people can make a lifestyle of it.But then again when you tie in food stamps and section8 and heating assistance ,why would someone do anything.

Hell..let someone else pay the cable and cellphone bills too.

psykomo's avatarpsykomo

Quote: Originally posted by mcginnin56 on May 1, 2012

My Mom was a head nurse at a VA hospital for 20 years. The vets worshipped her. Blue Angel She loved the vets.  Lovies

Congrat's>>>>>>>>2>>D>>BEST>>"MOM"

in D world>>>>>>>&>>D>>"UNIVERSE"!

Blue Angel

Big Grin Angel

End of comments
Subscribe to this news story